Keeping Up with the Kardashians

• Please log in to reply

13562 replies to this topic

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 13, 2013 @ 8:03 PM

No nicknames, please. Their first names are short so they're not exactly a burden to type. Given that most of them start with Ks, they're confusing enough without nicknames. Thanks.

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted Apr 28, 2012 @ 4:57 PM

goofygirl
FORTY MILLION DOLLARS???? Stick a fork in me, I'm cooked.

TMZ reported the $40 million is divided between Kris, Kim, Khole,Kourt and Bruce who will be getting the majority of the money. Lamar, Rob, Scott and Mason will divide the rest along with Kyle and Kendall. This does not include money they get from their "brands" and appearances. Also read Kris promised the E Network she would bring in major celeb friends of Kanye to keep their ratings high.

DesiLu

DesiLu

Fanatic

Posted Apr 28, 2012 @ 5:22 PM

But the PimpMama also gets 10% of everybody else's share of that 40 million because she's their pimp...er..manager.

chgowatcher

chgowatcher

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 28, 2012 @ 10:03 PM

Kim and Kanye are a match made in famewhore heaven but this is ridiculous, you know he had to know his pants were down.
CAUGHT: Kanye West With His PANTS DOWN...With Kim Kardashian!Kanye Exits Car With His Pants Down

Trashy and ridiculous!

LabLover27

LabLover27

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 1:46 AM

What the f? She sure can put that lipstick on quick can't she? lol...this is too funny! In so many ways. If he just did this for cameras behind her back, she deserves it. Ho. Pimpmama better spin out of this now...too picture perfect! Is he wearing a man thong? Kathy Griffin is sending him a muffin basket right now!

Edited by LabLover27, Apr 29, 2012 @ 1:47 AM.

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 2:22 AM

DesiLu
But the PimpMama also gets 10% of everybody else's share of that 40 million because she's their pimp...er..manager.

EXACTLY DesiLu, she's getting paid 2,3,4,5,6 or more times over from the reality show and that's not counting their products and appearances. She's the manager of everybody in that family and their spouse/mates. LOL. I was too through when I read she was Lamar's personal manager. I wonder if his basketball money he came into the marriage with is still separate from the money he makes from KUWTK and Khloe & Lamar?

Oh yea, pimp mom also co-founded Life Change Community Church in Calabasas, Ca where the family goes and Kim tithe 10% of whatever she makes to the church. I'm sure the rest of them do too.

Something I thought REALLY strange is Kim is co-founder along with with Robert Shapiro and some other people in ShoeDazzle. Thought Kim's mother disliked OJ Simpson's lawyers yet she thinks it's okay for Kim go into business with the lead defense lawyer? Greedy much.

Edited by prosperity2day, Apr 29, 2012 @ 2:24 AM.

Dreamz

Dreamz

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 2:52 AM

Kim and Kris were at the Correspondents' Dinner with the President and First Lady! Travesty, I have no words. Although he lampooned the Kardashians, why were they invited in the first place? It boggles the mind, I have no words. I can somewhat understand Lindsay Lohan's invitation since she was a good actress once upon a time, but what the heck have the Kardashians done to warrant an invite? I did not see Bruce which would have made some sense only Kim and Kris:-(

parisprincess

parisprincess

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 8:58 AM

I hope this isn't off topic, but since its been mentioned, I read that Kris and Kim K, as well as Lindsay Lohan, were guests of the Fox Network at the White House Correspondent's Dinner.

tvallthetime

tvallthetime

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:40 AM

I have seriously had it with this insidious family.

LaffyTaffy

LaffyTaffy

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 1:17 PM

Oh yea, pimp mom also co-founded Life Change Community Church in Calabasas, Ca where the family goes and Kim tithe 10% of whatever she makes to the church. I'm sure the rest of them do too.

Wow, that sounds like a scam if I've ever heard one. Does anyone know offhand whether you can write off tithes as a charitable contribution?

ChelseaMcQ

ChelseaMcQ

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 3:38 PM

Does anyone know offhand whether you can write off tithes as a charitable contribution?

Yes.

Edited by ChelseaMcQ, Apr 29, 2012 @ 3:39 PM.

kemon

kemon

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 3:49 PM

The Calabasas church is tax-exempt. Here is the story behind it and how the Kardashians became the founders:
http://www.dailymail...ris-church.html

The pastor in charge is the same pastor who performed Khloe's wedding to Lamar.

Thought Kim's mother disliked OJ Simpson's lawyers yet she thinks it's okay for Kim go into business with the lead defense lawyer? Greedy much

I think Kris hates OJ more than anyone else associated with that farce of a trial.

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:36 PM

The Calabasas church is tax-exempt. Here is the story behind it and how the Kardashians became the founders:
http://www.dailymail...ris-church.html

Thanks for the link kemon. The last comment under the article sums up perfectly how pimp mom has learned to keep the money forever coming back to them.

Edited by prosperity2day, Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:40 PM.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 8:06 AM

I think Kris hates OJ more than anyone else associated with that farce of a trial.

Had the Nicole Brown murder never happened, I suspect OJ would have been all over the Kardashian sisters. And Mama Kris would have been all for it.

kemon

kemon

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 11:32 AM

I have to respectfully disagree. Kris was aware of the beatings upon her friend by OJ, and she mentioned in at least one interview that OJ had threatened Nicole. She already despised him prior to the murders. I cannot fathom Kris wanting a guy like OJ around her girls who had already harmed her friend and threatened her friend.

Edited by kemon, Apr 30, 2012 @ 11:35 AM.

Dreamz

Dreamz

Video Archivist

Posted May 5, 2012 @ 12:17 PM

Bruce on The View

If this is true, I wonder why he stays with Kris, she is truly heinous. If there is one person in the entire clan that brings out the hate in me, it's the matriarch herself, she is the epitome of greed and narcissism.

hoosier

hoosier

Stalker

Posted May 5, 2012 @ 12:34 PM

He knows. It's his polite way of saying 'I have no comment'. He's a gentleman, even if Kris holds the purse strings.

Nioclas

Nioclas

Video Archivist

Posted May 6, 2012 @ 8:15 AM

TMZ reported the $40 million is divided between Kris, Kim, Khole,Kourt and Bruce who will be getting the majority of the money. Lamar, Rob, Scott and Mason will divide the rest along with Kyle and Kendall. This does not include money they get from their "brands" and appearances.

This new 40 million deal with E! for KUWTK for 3 more seasons only includes Kris, Bruce, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Rob, Kendall, and Kylie. Kris, Bruce, Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe get the biggest share of the deal with Rob, Kendall, and Kylie getting a lesser amount each in comparison. But this deal does not include Lamar, Scott, or Mason. It has been written that Lamar has a separate deal of his own. And Scott and Mason also have a separate deal of their own worked out by his own representation. It is true that this deal does not include the other money they all will rake in for personal appearances or the numerous brands they all represent. But it also does not include any of their spin-offs (old or new). So that means they will all get paid more money in addition as well in new contracts worked out with E! to resume their spin offs or start new ones. It is a very lucrative deal all around for this beyond clannish clan. I have to hand it to Kris she seems to have entirely written the playbook manual of hustling. Talk about a hustlers ambition. lol

Edited by Nioclas, May 6, 2012 @ 8:17 AM.

ChelseaMcQ

ChelseaMcQ

Couch Potato

Posted May 6, 2012 @ 8:42 AM

I wonder how long after Kylie is 18 that Bruce and Kris divorce.

80sBaby

80sBaby

Couch Potato

Posted May 6, 2012 @ 12:45 PM

That clip of Bruce on The View is sad. He might as well let Kris clip his balls, put them in a jar, and pose on the red carpet with them. Even if he did know about the deal, it's still sad that he would be OK being seen as a spineless, henpecked idiot for money. He says he was yelled at for spending $300, but this is the same man that loved Kris so much he told Robert Kardashian to forget the support issues so he could marry Kris. Bruce is a pathetic man.

Gianna262

Gianna262

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 6, 2012 @ 8:05 PM

How could Bruce not know though? I'm assuming he has to sign the contract as well. I think he just plays clueless to avoid the questions.

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted May 6, 2012 @ 8:17 PM

Nioclas
It is a very lucrative deal all around for this beyond clannish clan. I have to hand it to Kris she seems to have entirely written the playbook manual of hustling. Talk about a hustlers ambition. lol

I have to agree Nioclas. Not a fan of none of them but I have to give credit where credit is due. I don't know if Kris learned how to deal from Robert Sr. or if she has a God given talent on how to take one deal pitch it successfully then piggy back that deal for another deal and so on and so on until she has a myriad of deals going, bringing in big bucks at the same time.

80sBaby
That clip of Bruce on The View is sad. He might as well let Kris clip his balls, put them in a jar, and pose on the red carpet with them. Even if he did know about the deal, it's still sad that he would be OK being seen as a spineless, henpecked idiot for money. He says he was yelled at for spending $300, but this is the same man that loved Kris so much he told Robert Kardashian to forget the support issues so he could marry Kris. Bruce is a pathetic man.

I was not a Bruce Jenner fan before he married Kris so I can't understand how this man can be so in the dark about what is happening in his own house. I'm know he was married before and wondering if he was like that in his first marriage? This man has no balls whatsoever, at least he's portrayed like that on TV.

In fact, the few men in the family all act like pussies. Bruce, Rob, Lamar. I don't know what's going on with Scott. When I watched their show back in 2010 he would be the only one to stand up to Kris and didn't give a damn. I stopped watching KUWTK after that year so I don't know if he still stands up to Kris or not.

I think I read on this forum Kourtney was walking all over him on the show....he use to walk over her back in the day. Could it be because Scott's parents lost their money(http://betcheslovethis.com/node/322)which means he lost his portion too so he has to kiss ass now? I'm guessing Scott partnered with other people to open that restaurant with money he made off the show. Wonder if pimp mom has a stake in the restaurant? lol.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 7:19 AM

My take on Bruce is that he has two failed marriages in his past. He doesn't want another. He's content to sit back and let Kris run the Kardashian show while he plays with his helicoptors and makes speeches. He's home with the younger girls while they are in school, once they graduate high school (and I doubt college is in their future) we'll see if he sticks around to watch Kris turn them into Kardashians.

PharmGal10

PharmGal10

Fanatic

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 8:27 AM

Sometimes, I think Bruce is playing dumb and is just in it for the money (i.e. that's his role on the show) because I find it so sad that the great Olympian I used to have a crush on would end up some gross woman's whipping boy. I'd rather not truly believe he's this stupid and compliant.

ChelseaMcQ

ChelseaMcQ

Couch Potato

Posted May 15, 2012 @ 2:02 PM

Kim and Kris' wedding is on right now.

Bah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Missy Vixen

Missy Vixen

Couch Potato

Posted May 15, 2012 @ 3:41 PM

Wow, the holidays at the Kardashians should be some kind of fun this year. Kim's busily throwing Khloe under the bus.

Kim says she won't "take a bubble bath" on camera with her boyfriend Kanye West. If anything in this interview is true, the new season of KUWTK may feature battles that make the Real Housewives look calm and reasonable.

http://www.usmagazin...t-on-tv-2012155

troublecakes87

troublecakes87

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 15, 2012 @ 3:42 PM

Kim and Kris' wedding is on right now.

Bah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

I caught part of it too!!!! I wonder why they keep re-airing it... you'd think Kim would have gotten her lawyers to pretend it doesn't exist now. I was reading an old magazine in a lobby at the Dr's yesterday that had an interview pre-marriage to Kris Humphries with Kim talking about how she wouldn't date somebody again on the show, you can't trust somebody's intentions when you are in a relationship like that, she's very private with her life... it was funny. Hindsight is always interesting.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted May 15, 2012 @ 4:10 PM

Kim says she won't "take a bubble bath" on camera with her boyfriend Kanye West.

This from a woman "some of us" watched get plowed on screen, "Oh put it in me, put it in me" . But a bubble bath is too intimate!! Really?!!!!, Bob Kardashian must be rolling in his grave screaming, "if Kris had to cheat and get knocked up by someone else, please let the DNA show it was this vapid piece of shit"

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted May 15, 2012 @ 5:34 PM

ish
Kim says she won't "take a bubble bath" on camera with her boyfriend Kanye West.

This from a woman "some of us" watched get plowed on screen, "Oh put it in me, put it in me" . But a bubble bath is too intimate!! Really?!!!!, Bob Kardashian must be rolling in his grave screaming, "if Kris had to cheat and get knocked up by someone else, please let the DNA show it was this vapid piece of shit

Kim's word mean absolutely nothing and she will be and do whatever her mother want her to be or do to bring in the ratings.

After the "marriage" fiasco KUWTK needed to get their ratings back up. Now it's been reported Kanye West WILL appear on KUWTK as if this is a shock to us. We are not stupid...the whole "relationship" was put together to bring in ratings for the show. Ain't nothing real about this.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted May 15, 2012 @ 5:43 PM

Kanye is a bigger famewhore than Kris Kardashian. I bet he uses Kim to get himself lots of publicity and then dumps her. Loved the recent pics of them getting out of their car and his pants were halfway down (in the front) he wants everyone to know he is tapping that ass.

freedomrider

freedomrider

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 18, 2012 @ 9:12 PM

he wants everyone to know he is tapping that ass.

And she wants everyone to know that he is tapping her ass. She is such a slut.