• Please log in to reply

48444 replies to this topic

CherSolly

CherSolly

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 13, 2007 @ 11:47 PM

and Rocky Dennis

Oh god. I just pissed myself.

ETA: From laughing. (Just wanted to make that clear.)

Edited by CherSolly, Oct 13, 2007 @ 11:48 PM.

Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 13, 2007 @ 11:48 PM

I'm not a mod either, but I do know that threads around the web were closed because personal information (addresses, phone numbers) was being posted about the people on the show. I just hope that doesn't happen again.

I'm so frigging excited about this! I hope they have another May-December relationship waiting in the wings to replace the Smileys. That was comedy gold.

MrsSea

MrsSea

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 11:39 AM

I'm really wondering about Josh. Anyone know what became of him? Did he go into the armed forces? I bet not. It was painful to watch his story. Ashley was a pig and I'm sure still is. And Lauri -- blech! Are we going to see Miss Piggy whine about a family van again?

LMAO...I LOVE me some Vicky! She was the most down to earth along with the one that left! Tammy is cool too...

Edited by MrsSea, Oct 14, 2007 @ 3:19 PM.

smileystar78

smileystar78

Fanatic

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 2:49 PM

Are we going to see Miss Piggy whine about a family van again?

lol, oh how I've missed references to Vicky. That scene was hilarious. "Why would you send a FAMILY VAAAA-AAAAAN?!"

thispooiscold

thispooiscold

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 3:26 PM

The only thing that would make me happier than seeing a re-opened thread would be seeing someone recap (or wee-cap - I'm not picky) the show on here. I have my dreams. For now, being able to snark on these gals (and Shane and his giant "ear ice") will be enough.

texaslynn

texaslynn

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 4:55 PM

Is it safe to come out and play here? This place was my crack addiction for quite some time. Withdrawal was very, very difficult.

I am relieved that Slade and Jo aren't going to be featured. They took up too much time from the other delusional folks. I am thrilled beyond belief that we will likely get to see Lauri and George's wedding. Why these people have agreed to do this again is beyond my comprehension, but thank goodness they did!

Darn, we missed the OC Energy girls at their big event in August. Hopefully, there will be other opportunities. . .

OC Energy drink site

WTF is a "Chinese auto magazine" and why is it important enough to mention in the press release?

RIP, pervy Lou. You were the man.

irishchik

irishchik

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 4:57 PM

I just read Jo's bio on wikipedia. If it is true, why does she act like such an airhead? Or it is an act to gain more attention ? hhmmm...

foodistheenemy

foodistheenemy

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 5:16 PM

"pervy Lou" Wasn't he and all his OLD friends married to 18 yr old mail order brides?

tanuki

tanuki

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 7:12 PM

That was the party where the wives were all imported from Thailand. It's too bad they didn't replace Jo with one of them.

swhite

swhite

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 8:02 PM

From the OC Energy Drink website:

“Our label sits as the crowning achievement of harmony by balancing the untamed spirit of bright, bold, intense colors with an attitude of three black silhouettes, modeled by real OC people, not giving each other the time of day,” according to the site.

These spokespersons have been named “The OC Angels” and, coincidentally(?), four of them are regulars on the hit reality show “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” (which returns to Bravo in December). Louis Knickerbocker, an ex-husband of one of the “housewives” started the drink line.

Has anyone actually seen this OC Energy drink in stores? And this is their idea of a good press release?

Edited by swhite, Oct 14, 2007 @ 8:03 PM.

simon920

simon920

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 9:00 PM

I just followed that link to check out the OC Energy drink site.

Speechless. I'm speechless.

I mean seriously--have any of you taken a walk over there? Virtually nada about the drink itself and this is (correct me if I'm wrong) supposed to be a healthy energy drink, right? You know--like maybe something an athlete would want after a workout? If I were in the market for something like this, if I were trying to sell something like this I'd probably emphasize the--oh, I dunno--the healthy properties of the thing maybe? Maybe tell people why this stuff is good for you, why you'd want to run out and snap up a case? Maybe?

Instead we get a disjointed, rambling spiel about how some restaurant the late Lou owned designed it's parking lot to accommadate ferarri's (sp?) and a link to four of the 'girls'--all severely overly made up and looking major slutty. Okay--there was a little more, but not too much.

Speechless.

scoobie doobie

scoobie doobie

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 15, 2007 @ 12:06 AM

Is it safe to come out and play here? This place was my crack addiction for quite some time. Withdrawal was very, very difficult.

You and me both, texaslynn. I wonder if other familiar names will be back posting. I won't mention them for fear of this closing down again, but I'm sure you know who I'm referring to.

I am relieved that Slade and Jo aren't going to be featured.

Not me. I desperately want to hear "Ooooooooooooooh the I feeeeeeeeeeel"!! Dogs throughout my neighborhood bark uncontrollably whenever the ep with her singing is on. Man, that girl is just so freakin' talented. She's clearly destined to be another Streisand, isn't she? I also really miss her baby talk.

And don't you want to see the jobless, always unshaven (only his face -- never his legs and chest) Slade? Not too many 45 year old men can pull off the little t- shirts, tighty-tight jeans and flip-flops look, but Sladie really tried. And didn't he look just sooo adorable in his little bike outfit?

texaslynn

texaslynn

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 15, 2007 @ 6:53 AM

Aw, shucks, scoobie doobie, I guess I can admit that I'll miss unshaven, bleary-eyed Slade who looks like a can of exploded biscuits in that professional biking outfit. Jo and her damn pigtails and her wretched singing -- had enough of that last season!

I could watch Lauri doing just about any mundane thing and be ecstatic. She's just reality tv perfection, that one is.

I reread the OC Energy info, and damned if I don't think Ass-ley wrote it. Poorly written, grammatical and punctuation errors, makes little sense. . . sounds like an uneducated twit's work to me! Maybe they'll film the girls going to Vietnam this year! To see the Vietnam vets! Or the Vietnamese veterinarians! OMG!

MrsSea

MrsSea

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 15, 2007 @ 4:03 PM

I wonder if fat, bitter Ashley is still an Aqua Air Angel? That poor thing thought she was gonna travel the world promotion an energy drink that wasn't even nationally distributed! LMAO

Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 15, 2007 @ 4:37 PM

That poor thing thought she was gonna travel the world

Hee! That reminds me!

Ashley: So we're like, gonna travel & stuff right?
Aqua Air person: Sure! Next week we have a promo at Veteran's hospital.
Ashley: We're going to Vietnam?!
AAP: Ummm, no. Ever heard of a place called "Long Beach"??
Ashley: Ooh! Long Island! *calls mom* Mom! We're going to New York! Told ya we'd be traveling!

Hawkeye720

Hawkeye720

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 15, 2007 @ 8:34 PM

I wonder if fat, bitter Ashley is still an Aqua Air Angel? That poor thing thought she was gonna travel the world promotion an energy drink that wasn't even nationally distributed! LMAO

She's still pictured as an Aqua Angel on the website, but no idea if that's accurate....

Also, Slade made another appearance on TMZ.com this afternoon. He's got a new lady. Or was she on the show last season at that dinner party? I don't know if that's her or just another lady with way too much collagen in her lips.

http://www.tmz.com/2...mo-jo-fo-slade/

Edited by Hawkeye720, Oct 15, 2007 @ 8:45 PM.

texaslynn

texaslynn

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 15, 2007 @ 9:07 PM

Oh, gawd, that's his rent-a-date from last season's ending episode with the dinner party! She's a "model" and wore the highly fashionable black leatherish shorts and vest with fur trim to a summer barbeque. She's also the one who destroyed her nose with plastic surgery. From the front it's not as horrid, but from the side it's like this wee little doll's nose slapped onto a grown woman's face. I have to say, I'm surprised he's still trolling her around.

Bella Lumina

Bella Lumina

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 15, 2007 @ 9:24 PM

I hate having to admit that I remember this, but that's also the woman that he sat next to at a dinner party last season. They shared a pork chop or something similar. Her name was something like Janice or Janet.

scoobie doobie

scoobie doobie

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 2:20 AM

OMG!!!!! It's Janice Pork Chop! Sniff, sniff . . . do I smell a beard? I wonder if Slade is a toe-tapper also.

Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 3:13 AM

Slade is the type to run something into the ground even when it's obvious that it's not working or is completely artificial. Even when Jo was moving out, he stupidly refused to see the writing on the wall.

MrsSea

MrsSea

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 12:37 PM

So Slade and FakeAngelina are official??!

simon920

simon920

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 3:08 PM

Oh, I wouldn't go that far....official is as official does.

This is a show dealing with people who have the depth of, oh , I dunno. Saran wrap?

murphsully

murphsully

Fanatic

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 5:26 PM

AAP: Ummm, no. Ever heard of a place called "Long Beach"??
Ashley: Ooh! Long Island! *calls mom* Mom! We're going to New York! Told ya we'd be traveling!

Actually, there is a city named Long Beach on Long Island but you can keep Ashley in CA.

heebiejeebie

heebiejeebie

Stalker

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 5:42 PM

This is a show dealing with people who have the depth of, oh , I dunno. Saran wrap?

And one can see right through them. Saran Wrap actually serves a purpose.

The one good thing about the show returning is seeing the despicable likes of Whori and Miss Piggy scurry on camera to justify all the heinous and loathesome things they did the previous season. It's like BRAVO lifts a big moss-slimed rock and we see the bugs dither and dart trying to escape the sudden exposure to light. Two weeks in and the desperate attempts to prove that the over extended upper middle class has any wealth or any position to be envied palls fast. That and the possiblity that we have to suffer Jo singing or Whori's face just sliding off her skull at some point make any anticipation rather problematic.

Then again without BRAVO (or Ryan Seacrest Productions over on E!) and such desperation for attention really has no outlet beyond clocktowers with sub-automatics and hopes Maury picks them for a paternity test show.

pasdetrois

pasdetrois

Fanatic

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 6:29 PM

I wonder if the ones that are involved in real estate will still be bragging about how much money they are making (given the soft market).

smileystar78

smileystar78

Fanatic

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 6:32 PM

Slade is so ridiculous. He can't seem to decide if he wants to be a celebrity or sell insurance. His personal website says narcissistic famewhore while his business website says, "I need money to pay child support."

murphsully

murphsully

Fanatic

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 7:20 PM

Slade is an Assistant Vice President? At his age and with how many years he's been in the industry? And we're to believe that he as an Amex Black Card? Yeah....right!

yama

yama

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 7:44 PM

I'm so excited this thread is back! I missed out last season before it got shut down--it was such a fast-paced thread that I just couldn't keep up and it was gone before I knew it.

I putting in my vote for recaps/recaplets!

I hate having to admit that I remember this, but that's also the woman that he sat next to at a dinner party last season. They shared a pork chop or something similar. Her name was something like Janice or Janet.

I don't know if this was ever discussed on the old thread, but I'm 99.9% positive that I saw her on one of those cheap "Text to Win" commercials. My boyfriend and I both recognized her. I can't believe that he was willing to admit that...come to think of it, I can't believe that I'm willing to admit it. Our shame is universal, Bella Lumina. Has anybody else seen this?

RIP Creepy Lou. Long live the OC Angels. Ha.

scoobie doobie

scoobie doobie

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 7:57 PM

I thought Slade lost the Asst. Vice President job. That's why he stopped wearing suits and we only saw with the jobless, unemployed look of unshaven face, little t-shirts, tighty-tight jeans and flip flops. I think he makes his living now by being Jo's manager. Hee! Maybe he's Janice Pork Chop manager also. Now there's a money-making op!

I'm really wondering if Lauri will go on about all the BJ's she's giving George (blech -- sorry about the horrific image) to stay married and keep getting idiotically expensive/needless gifts.

I want to see if Miss Piggy finally gets her family van and how many thousands of surgical procedures she gets in her failing attempt to be attractive and stay young-looking.

Will Shane still claim to be "shy" with girls? Or will he finally come out as gay so the cameras can follow him cruising the gay bars in WeHo.

Will we see Josh again or has he been banned from the show by the oh-so-heart-warming Lauri?

sinderellagirl

sinderellagirl

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 9:29 PM

Yipee... The Gods are smiling upon me again! Went into withdrawals last year when this thread was closed, came upon this looking for something else! Thank you all for the info, can't wait.. thank you, thank you, thank you!

Slade looked pretty skanky in the TMZ picture, the new girlfriend looks like a tranny.. I'm glad those 2 delusional self indulgent fame whores won't be returning!