The Real Housewives of Orange County

• Please log in to reply

48466 replies to this topic

misschung

misschung

Video Archivist

Posted Today, 05:58 AM

Totally agree about the weight loss.  As my mom said, "when you reach a certain age and lose weight, you don't look like you've lost fat, you look like you've lost bone mass." 

Bossa Nova

Bossa Nova

Couch Potato

Posted Today, 07:09 AM

I recorded the premier episode, and was surprised at the fact that I fast forwarded through most of it. It was plain boring. However, I did want to check out  Shannon, the new girl's house and life.  Yikes, another hotel lobby foyer. And that nasty dried out baked chicken breast dinner that her husband and kids ate. I got the impression that she never cooks, and that token homemade dinner was for the cameras. Adorable daughters, detached personality husband, monster McMansion with grandma furnishings, and she seems unhappy. I might keep my eye on her for the balance of the season. 

Edited by Bossa Nova, Today, 07:12 AM.

noreallywasntme

noreallywasntme

Channel Surfer

Posted Today, 01:05 PM

I don't think this has been mentioned but I was rollicking with laughter when Vicki was about to eat her roasted corn on a stick, held it vertically in front of her and said "See you tomorrow". I actually rewound and watched 3-4x because I am that immature. Vicki, Vicki she is hilarious!

Speaking of Vicki, was she the second housewive in the opening tag lines last season? I guess I always think of those as having a pecking order similar to other TV credits, first billing and last are usually the top players.

swineinny

swineinny

Fanatic

Posted Today, 01:48 PM

I'm curious if Simon has a steady job now or a way to earn money consistently.  I thought he has some kind of business now.  I never liked him.  He always seemed like a dickhead to me, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's poking & jabbing at Tamra & using the kids to do it.  Hey, don't get me wrong, Tams is no bargain either.  I can totally believe she's neglecting her kids in a big way.  Sounds like the losers in this situation are the kids.  I have no idea about Eddie.  I get the same feeling as LabLover about Eddie.  That he could care less about Tams' kids.

Let's see what happens with Tams' gym.  Hey LabLover, are ya taking classes with Eddie yet?  :)  Pics please?  Ugh!

BabyMountainPig

BabyMountainPig

Just Tuned In

Posted Today, 02:32 PM

Shannon clearly misused the term "green," but to me it's obvious her concern is more with "holistic/homeopathic" concerns than with environmental ones, so I don't consider her a hypocrite vis-a-vis the fact that her mansion is inevitably a huge natural energy pit. She's not advocating clean energy at all from what I can tell (no solar panels or anything like that in her house)

Agree. Shannon was touting how she built a "green" home and then she's telling Heather how they had to "go back into the mountain" to mine more of that ugly Calcutta marble so that she didn't have any rust veins in it. I don't think she's a hypocrite as much as a walking contridiction on this particular issue. I think she believes that she is "green" but, just like all the other women on these shows, she is completely devoid of self-awareness.

CathinAZ

CathinAZ

Video Archivist

Posted Today, 03:04 PM

The stuff that Tamara is posting on Twitter shows what a STUPID and VILE person she is. Having a personal conversation over a sensitive issue Twitter with your daughter is something NO parent should do...Tamara is an idiot. And then posting "poor me" crap to make people feel sorry for her....ugh.....we don't....we just think you are a narcissistic, fool who wears way too much makeup and spends too much time on yourself and not enough on your kids. She is too busy to call the school and report a child accident on multiple occasions....wow! She spends more time on social media and herself than attending to the needs of her kids....wow! She has no qualms about putting stuff out there in social media and doing stuff that embarrasses her children and makes life difficult for them at school....wow! She doesn't t care about rile modeling for her kids what a good parent/adult should do ( follow school rules, enforce routines and good habits for kids, etc) ...wow! Clearly she would do better as a non- custodial parent and the history for that goes baxk to when she had her first child live with GRandma so she could party. And she will of course say she doesn't care about the haters, blah, blah, blah, but bottom line is anyone who reads what's happening just feels very, very sorry for her children (all 4 of them...5 if you include Eddie). At her age, she should know better, take the high road be trying to address family issues quietly and out of the media. Yes...I know....Tamara taking the high road is never going to happen.

LabLover27

LabLover27

Fanatic

Posted Today, 04:24 PM

Oh Tamra is pissed off.  Apparently, Gretchen and Slade are calling reporters wanting to comment.  Here's a FB post before she deletes it:

"I've gotten 3 calls from reporters today telling me that Gretchen and Slade are calling them and wanting to comment on my family issues. 
Unbelievable.....I guess they will do anything to get back in the press? Grow up!"

Um, tell us something we don't know.

Edited by LabLover27, Today, 04:25 PM.

M22A

M22A

Just Tuned In

Posted Today, 07:27 PM

I am so glad I'm not the only one to think that Troy is just not cute.

Lucygirl2

Lucygirl2

Fanatic

Posted Today, 07:51 PM

I think I'm gonna have to tweet Tamra & tell her mother to mother to keep her drama with her kids to herself.

I will look forward to being blocked, but I'm gonna get my shot in there first, just like I did with JillZ & Teresa before they blocked me.

Bronzedog

Bronzedog

Video Archivist

Posted Today, 08:30 PM

It may change since he's so young, but, Troy is unfortunate looking whereas his father is just unfortunate.

QueenBee59

QueenBee59

Video Archivist

Posted Today, 08:52 PM

I was going to say the same thing! Honestly, that baby is UGLY! There's no getting around it.

Persnickety13

Persnickety13

Fanatic

Posted Today, 09:00 PM

And read it quick before it gets deleted....

Gretchen and Tamra fighting like alley cats on Facebook, Twitter, et al.

This is from Gretchen's page posted just now:

Once again having to take time out of my day to address & deal with this persons lies and BS. As your daughter said in her tweet to you "it's getting old" 

@tamrabarney lying once again. Slade or I have not called one single reporter! My PR group has received tons of emails & calls regarding this issue only because YOU were so vocal in attempting to trash & defame Slade as a parent for so many years. Of course they are going to want to know how we feel about all the documents coming out about you now. Slade & I have not spoke about you or the show since our exit, and it wasn't until YOU started discussing me in media to promote the show & on the 1st episode that I'm back having to defend myself against your BS. If I'm such a nobody then why are you still talking about me? And if I'm such a nobody why did production call me two months ago and ask me to consider coming back to film with you guys, which I declined. You don't know anything about our exit or what happened because you were not privy to those conversations. Also hate to break it to you Slade & I do not need press, we get plenty of press without discussing you (google us)  
Maybe you should stop worrying so much about what we are doing, & get off twitter because obviously there is a lot more important things for you to be focusing on. #truthalwayscomesout#karma

https://www.facebook...enrossi?fref=nf

This is going to get very interesting.  

fuzzybear

fuzzybear

Fanatic

Posted Today, 09:05 PM

Man, that sounds just like Gretchen. She writes pretty much like she talks, just needs a "I'm confused" to give it that final Gretchen flair!

latka6

latka6

Loyal Viewer

Posted Today, 09:49 PM

Have not spoke about you? How did she get a college degree? That marble was gorgeous!

LabLover27

LabLover27

Fanatic

Posted Today, 09:58 PM

Lucygirl2, Tamra blocked me but I still get in some tweets by piggy backing on someone else's response.  I'm getting killed.  Tamballs has more of an army than Tre.  And now Gretchen is in on it.  Hey, she had to take time out from her day......stupid ass.   Happy Easter everyone lol

I too am so glad I am not alone in the Troll, I mean Troy stuff.  

Edited by LabLover27, Today, 10:02 PM.

Camo

Camo

Couch Potato

Posted Today, 10:25 PM

Did Gretchen ever say when she graduated from Baylor?  I've always assumed she never graduated, or she'd sing-song that she was class of whatever, would have talked more about her college life, etc. 

Persnickety13

Persnickety13

Fanatic

Posted Today, 10:31 PM

Did Gretchen ever say when she graduated from Baylor?  I've always assumed she never graduated, or she'd sing-song that she was class of whatever, would have talked more about her college life, etc. 

Not that I'm aware of and lemme tell ya, Camo, I was in a serious case of the butt-hurts at the last reunion when it was leaked out that someone showed up with a diploma.  I was sure it had to be Gretchen...But, alas, it was Laurie proving some point to Vicki about how she had brains and business acumen before she started working for Vicki.

I should have known it wouldn't be Gretchen whipping from her hideous plastic bag a lambskin from Baylor.

I'm still disappointed, though.