You know you're obsessed with 30 Rock when...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

126 replies to this topic

muic

muic

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 26, 2010 @ 2:06 AM

...you read about John Grisham's new book and you wonder when Kevin Grisham is going to publish his.

Writer13

Writer13

Fanatic

Posted Oct 26, 2010 @ 7:43 AM

...you dream that Tina Fey was your statistics TA for some reason and she loved your spec script.

scubalemon

scubalemon

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 14, 2011 @ 2:13 PM

... you keep dreaming about Alec Baldwin. In your latest one, you dreamt you were a "30 Rock" staffer who had a crush on him, and the plot was going to be written into "TGS." But then you and Alec actually started flirting (and making out) a bit, so Pete Hornberger (who was a producer of 30 Rock, not TGS... dreams are weird that way), lectured you on "not compromising the excellent reputation" of the show by getting involved with the star, and made you sign some sort of agreement that you wouldn't get involved with Alec.

Alec found this all very cute and amusing. The plot gets written into the show anyway, and you are played by Scarlett Johansson, which you think is white-washing as you are actually Asian. Perhaps this stems from your subconscious knowledge that in real life, you wouldn't stand a chance with AB, as he was once married to Kim Basinger (also blonde, like ScarJo).

This is still pretty vivid, as I just woke up from it. Now I'm tempted to hang out outside Silver Cup Studios when I'm in NY in two weeks!

18matt

18matt

Fanatic

Posted Mar 21, 2011 @ 2:47 PM

... you keep dreaming about Alec Baldwin.

OMG, me too! Last night, I had a dream that he and I were in my friend's apartment, he was shirtless (homina homina, I know), but he need to get dressed and go to a meeting, but then he said (and I'm quoting here) "maybe we can have a quickie later." And I'm like "I'll take it," and the rest of the dream is me running around nyc trying to get back to my friends apartment for our rendezvous.

brandmed

brandmed

Fanatic

• Interests:Battlestar Galactica, Freaks and Geeks, X-Files, Simpsons, Firefly, Buffy the Vampie Slayer, Angel, 24, Farscape, How I Met Your Mother, Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, Lost, Smallville, Saturday Night Live, My So-Called Life, Late Night with Conan O'Brien Reno 911!

Posted Aug 8, 2011 @ 8:27 PM

...when teaching your class at school, whenever anything goes wrong or the students are doing something they're not supposed to, you say "Shut it down."

scubalemon

scubalemon

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 9, 2011 @ 12:50 PM

he was shirtless (homina homina, I know)

I hope his body was from at least 10 years ago! I love his face but the sight of him shirtless in his current shape doesn't exactly get me excited. Sorry, Alec!!!

Peter Norway

Peter Norway

Just Tuned In

Posted Sep 23, 2011 @ 9:14 AM

I'm not really obsessed with 30 Rock. Maybe I should just excuse myself from this thread.