ForgetYall

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 1, 2011 @ 2:43 PM

The new Irish guy is hot.

livinggreen

livinggreen

Fanatic

Posted Sep 13, 2011 @ 9:14 AM

Anyone see the "Dog The Bounty Hunter" Look-A-Like ?

They stopped and talked to some guy who was a "Dog" inpersonator, and he said that wherever he goes he always get cars honking their horns and people shouting out to him because they think he's "Dog"

So the TMZ reporter had him stand on the corner to see what would happen.

Nothing!

No one blew their horn, called out too him thinking he was the real "Dog" Nothing! lol.

ShadowDenizen

ShadowDenizen

Fanatic

Posted Sep 20, 2011 @ 9:28 AM

The new Irish guy is hot.

Funny, I was just thinking that myself.

I'm an utter sucker for the accent, and there's been a surfeit of hot Irish guys on my TV screen lately, between "Glee Project", "TMZ", and "DWTS."

Mr. Shanks

Mr. Shanks

Fanatic

Posted Sep 24, 2011 @ 3:13 AM

Is it me, or does it look like Kelly just doesn't want to be there?

Everyone seems to joke around in that room, yet she always seems either uninterested or just in a bad mood.

Like she's got this constant scowl, I mean damn is it that serious?

Edited by Mr. Shanks, Sep 24, 2011 @ 3:13 AM.

JoeSpacely

JoeSpacely

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 24, 2011 @ 2:43 PM

Is Kelly the blonde woman? If so, I agree, but I think that is her "gimmick" - being the smart woman in the room.

I had no idea how funny this show is. I could care less about celebrity gossip, and thankfully they do not really focus on the "who's dating whom" stuff. The show is a pretty good compliment to "The Soup", given how much of it is just staff silliness. Good on Harvey for being cool enough to be the frequent object of the jokes.

junemeatcleaver

junemeatcleaver

Fanatic

Posted Sep 24, 2011 @ 5:37 PM

Yeah, most of the regulars has a shtick. Kelly is caustic and looks bored a lot; Shevonne loves soaps and always has something bitchy to say; Max is the surfer dude that looks like he walked straight from a 1980s movie set. TMZ has a good crew for their tv show, and they do a good job introducing new staffers.

persiaa

persiaa

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 25, 2011 @ 10:23 PM

I haven't seen Nina in a while, and she's my favorite person on the show.

junemeatcleaver

junemeatcleaver

Fanatic

Posted Sep 26, 2011 @ 10:12 PM

I haven't seen Nina in a while, and she's my favorite person on the show.

Oops, she wasn't back tonight. Come to think of it, I noticed her name doesn't seem to appear in the end credits anymore.

Edited by junemeatcleaver, Sep 27, 2011 @ 11:23 AM.

loobie

loobie

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 7, 2011 @ 1:58 AM

According to her twitter, September 2 was Nina's last day. She said her last word on the show was "cooter", when she complained about people not washing their hands. Apparently, she resigned and has yet to reveal her next move.

MzGossipGirl Nina Parker
Today is my last day at TMZ. I will be moving on to some really awesome opportunities. I can't wait to share my journey!! I'm very excited!!
2 Sep

Edited by loobie, Oct 7, 2011 @ 2:00 AM.

noregrets

noregrets

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 9, 2011 @ 8:38 AM

Playboy wants to do a pictorial of The Women of TMZ?

Awesome!

Put Christie, Kelly, and Shevonne in there and I'll buy 10 copies.

Cherry Wire

Cherry Wire

Fanatic

Posted Nov 2, 2011 @ 9:50 PM

My latest thought about TMZ is that the annoying announcer guy has naked pictures of Harvey and possibly everyone else, explaining why so much of every episode is taken up by his incessant braying.

nowandlater

nowandlater

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2011 @ 5:25 AM

According to her twitter, September 2 was Nina's last day. She said her last word on the show was "cooter", when she complained about people not washing their hands. Apparently, she resigned and has yet to reveal her next move.

Nina, I've heard, works for Nancy Grace now. But I'm not sure. I do follow her on Twitter, and she still pimps TMZ scoops.

My latest thought about TMZ is that the annoying announcer guy has naked pictures of Harvey and possibly everyone else, explaining why so much of every episode is taken up by his incessant braying.

There are actually 2 TMZ announcer guys. One is wacky. One talks normally.

On TMZ Live a few months ago, they brought one of the guys out with his face cvoered up.

It's supposed to be some big secret who he is.

As for the incessant braying, you have to blame the writers. Yes, this is all written.

livinggreen

livinggreen

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2011 @ 10:22 AM

Was it TMZ that reported that the Kardashian Reality show approached some Italian sports guy (Soccer maybe?) to marry Kim on her reality but he turned them down?

callie lee 29

callie lee 29

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2011 @ 6:30 PM

So no thoughts on the "sexy Caylee Anthony" from Halloween? Just all around... no. Yes, it's too soon and besides, you probably should rethink when the only other people trying to make 4 year olds seem sexy are Toddler & Tiara moms.

noregrets

noregrets

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 7, 2011 @ 4:52 PM

The Conrad Murray verdict is in and TMZ Live is not on?! After a month of pushing this case down our throats, the verdict comes in and there's no sign of Harvey or Charles. Congratulations TMZ Live, you've forced me to go to television for the news since the internet is not up to the job.

nowandlater

nowandlater

Fanatic

Posted Nov 8, 2011 @ 3:17 AM

The Conrad Murray verdict is in and TMZ Live is not on?! After a month of pushing this case down our throats, the verdict comes in and there's no sign of Harvey or Charles. Congratulations TMZ Live, you've forced me to go to television for the news since the internet is not up to the job.

I watched the verdict on TMZ Live. They did a pre-show (about 30 minutes before the verdict came in) and a post-show.

http://www.tmz.com/2...ichael-jackson/

junemeatcleaver

junemeatcleaver

Fanatic

Posted Nov 20, 2011 @ 8:27 PM

What was up with all the TMZ staffers not knowing who Natalie Wood was? How the hell are you going to work for a website that reports about the goings on in pop culture and not know anything about pop culture before 1995?

Hal9000

Hal9000

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 23, 2011 @ 11:49 AM

Who is the TMZ staffer during the Natalie Wood segment who later said he went to film school and that his father is a pastor? He's one of the curly haired guys at the back, the tallest one with facial hair. (Rick? Eric? Brian?). In the piece about Claire Danes' feet, he was talking about how he puts his tongue on toes.

Cause I had a dream about him last night.

nowandlater

nowandlater

Fanatic

Posted Nov 24, 2011 @ 12:54 AM

Who is the TMZ staffer during the Natalie Wood segment who later said he went to film school and that his father is a pastor? He's one of the curly haired guys at the back, the tallest one with facial hair. (Rick? Eric? Brian?). In the piece about Claire Danes' feet, he was talking about how he puts his tongue on toes.

Brian...
http://www.ustream.t...corded/17009636

noregrets

noregrets

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 2, 2012 @ 10:00 PM

Christie has left the show. According to Dax's blog she's going back to school to become a therapist who will work with people with addiction problems.

*much sadness*

I would have followed you into the very fires of Mordor, Christie.

junemeatcleaver

junemeatcleaver

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2012 @ 12:00 AM

I wonder if many of the younger staff they show on air will begin to leave TMZ soon. I doubt it's a job any of them want for the rest of their lives.

bugpad zero

bugpad zero

Just Tuned In

Posted Jan 5, 2012 @ 4:52 AM

Hi...my name is Kevin...and I have a confession to make....

I'm in love with Shevonne Sullivan from TMZ...

SnideAsides

SnideAsides

Fanatic

Posted Jan 8, 2012 @ 2:44 AM

I wonder if many of the younger staff they show on air will begin to leave TMZ soon. I doubt it's a job any of them want for the rest of their lives.

Probably. Hot Irish Guy only seems to appear in about one episode a week now - it's pretty much just turned into the same five or six people discussing everything.

ScrubMonkey

ScrubMonkey

Fanatic

Posted Jan 12, 2012 @ 3:14 PM

They really need some new faces in there. It's basically just the Cranky Blond Girl show all day every day, now.

Cherry Wire

Cherry Wire

Fanatic

Posted Jan 24, 2012 @ 1:32 PM

You'd think they wouldn't have too much trouble finding new faces. I'm guessing it's a job that doesn't require that much skill, and Lord knows there's no shortage of people that age in L.A. who want to be on TV.

noregrets

noregrets

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 3, 2012 @ 12:01 AM

Maybe the funniest line of all time on TMZ Live:

Harvey: Would you drink a big glass of donkey semen every month if it worked five times better than botox?

Anna: I'd buy a donkey.

Cherry Wire

Cherry Wire

Fanatic

Posted Feb 16, 2012 @ 2:20 AM

Anna: I'd buy a donkey.

The same chica made a comment about Scarlett Johannsen's new non-celeb boyfriend, "I looked him up. He's a nobody." UGH.

To their credit, Harvey and the gang quickly pointed out that non-celebs are people too.

ScrubMonkey

ScrubMonkey

Fanatic

Posted Feb 16, 2012 @ 2:28 PM

Yeah, most of them definitely have an L.A. showbiz-snob ethos. That's really how they think out here. Blah.

You'd think they wouldn't have too much trouble finding new faces. I'm guessing it's a job that doesn't require that much skill, and Lord knows there's no shortage of people that age in L.A. who want to be on TV.

That said, this would've been a cakewalk job for me at that age. But I was born too soon and missed the whole youtube, reality show, self promotion opportunity this generation has.

Seriously though, the job looks like a lot of fun, and they don't get into personal nasty business like the tabs do. Which is why I never would've wanted to work for a tab. This show keeps things light, and funny, when possible. I hear it's one of Sir Anthony Hopkins' favorite Tv shows.

portfino

portfino

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 1:40 PM

I'm actually surprised that the surfer guy hasn't been able to capitalize more on his "fame." Or any of the more popular ones, really.

Hal9000

Hal9000

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 1, 2012 @ 9:41 AM

@ nowandlater - thanks for that.

Considering how they use and present celebrity, I don't think most of them them want to be famous or get their own reality show. (Making money from it and fantasising about sleeping with one of their celebrity crushes, sure.)

Unlike Irish Guy. I've got to say, I hate Irish Guy. I don't even think his no neck self is hot. He takes himself wayyy too seriously. Cranky Kelly and bitchy Shevonne and Spicoli Max have a sense of self-awareness about themselves. He's one of the few on this show who seems to think he's been "discovered". He is really mean spirited and he never I've hated him since he lied about loving of one of Amy Adams' bad movies to her face then talked about what shit was when he was pitching. And him talking about ugly Irish women the other day further reminds me of what a dick he is.