Spoilers and Discussion: Talking Elevator Says What?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1904 replies to this topic

Glark

Glark

Posted Sep 25, 2007 @ 12:01 PM

Spoilery!

Coord38N27W

Coord38N27W

Fanatic

Posted Sep 25, 2007 @ 6:07 PM

Hey, they must have know about the new forum, and new side are up for episode 1.06 In Which Charlotte Goes Down The Rabbit Hole, there are sides for a judge, a lawyer, and a social worker, among others.

sobe

sobe

Fanatic

Posted Sep 30, 2007 @ 6:48 PM

Summaries of the sides for In Which Charlotte Goes Down the Rabbit Hole:

Destiny30

Destiny30

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 6:39 AM

Spoiler question for those who have seen the second episode -> ]Is there any noticeable sexual tension between any of the characters (Pete and Addison, Sam and Charlotte, Cooper and Violet)

Edited by TWoP Sun, Oct 1, 2007 @ 9:47 AM.
Removed spoiler tags - not needed in the spoiler thread

alrunya

alrunya

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 1:10 PM

A Yes to Pete and Addison. There is tension, and then there is a big, awesome..er..declaration scene near the end of the episode.

There is no Violet/Cooper tension, but an awesome lot of their friendship.

craizydaizy3

craizydaizy3

Fanatic

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 1:36 PM

A Yes to Pete and Addison. There is tension, and then there is a big, awesome..er..declaration scene near the end of the episode.

Yes! The end scene is so good.

No Charlotte/Sam tension, but I decided I really want to see these two shack it up.

Destiny30

Destiny30

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 3:03 PM

I know right! I was a big Sam/Naomi fan until I saw his scenes with Charlotte. They would be hot together! I think it would make a great triangle. Now you have me all excited about the next episode. I was worried that Pete/Addison wouldn't have the same chemistry they did in the not a pilot episode because this first episode didn't do much for me chemistry wise for them. I can't wait until Wednesday!

addiekate

addiekate

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 4:20 PM

There is no Violet/Cooper tension, but an awesome lot of their friendship.

Oh dear lord! Can´t wait to see that, ever since I saw the Kate/Tim scene on Eyes; I'm dying to watch them together on PrP. Addie&Pete love rocks! Thanks for the info.

Edited by TWoP Sun, Oct 2, 2007 @ 1:07 AM.
Adding capitals

alrunya

alrunya

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 4:39 PM

Well, don't expect too much. I remember that I was surprised they didn't have that much interaction in the episode, and then there was that scene at the end all of a sudden, and I was like omg yay.

I should warn you though, there is no er..physical contact between those two, if you're expecting that. ;)

Edited by alrunya, Oct 1, 2007 @ 4:40 PM.

craizydaizy3

craizydaizy3

Fanatic

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 6:12 PM

Well, don't expect too much. I remember that I was surprised they didn't have that much interaction in the episode, and then there was that scene at the end all of a sudden, and I was like omg yay.

They also have that scene outside his office when Addison has a minor jealous mishep that is ridiculously transparent. There is "a moment" right then if I remember correctly.

And doesn't Addison keeps giving Pete looks or something he thinks she is mad at him?

Destiny30

Destiny30

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 6:25 PM

LOL, well in the previews there is a moment where she gives him what looks like an icy stare when he mentions that they all make house calls. It could just be me but it looks like she's po'd with him at that point. I hope they don't rush things between the two of them. Its almost as if she has a hot crush on him but is trying to make herself hate him. He seems interested but more amused than anything else. I hope that she's going to be the girl to bring him to his knees when it comes to falling for someone again. I'd like to see the sexual tension build up for quite awhile before anything happens. I remember reading an article where they say he tells her she looks hot and she gets really flustered because she had just had a fantasy about him. I wonder if this is what the "shower head" is about. She may be having a sexual fantasy about the two of them in the shower. I hope we get to see this "fantasy" because it will be a peek into what they'll be like once they finally get together (if that happens).

addiekate

addiekate

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 7:29 PM

I remember reading an article where they say he tells her she looks hot and she gets really flustered because she had just had a fantasy about him. I wonder if this is what the "shower head" is about. She may be having a sexual fantasy about the two of them in the shower. I hope we get to see this "fantasy" because it will be a peek into what they'll be like once they finally get together (if that happens).

Ok now I really need that to happen. Is not her fantasy anymore, is mine now hahaha. Please Shonda let us see that fantasy!

Edited by TWoP Sun, Oct 2, 2007 @ 1:07 AM.
Adding capitals

sobe

sobe

Fanatic

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 7:39 PM

I remember reading an article where they say he tells her she looks hot and she gets really flustered because she had just had a fantasy about him.

See, I got a little worried when I read that. Not a big fan of dream/fantasy sequences. Well, when they're on sitcoms I can deal with them (like on Scrubs), but on dramas? I don't know.

craizydaizy3

craizydaizy3

Fanatic

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 8:32 PM

Official episode description of "In Which Addison Has A Casual Get Together"

"In Which Addison Has a Very Casual Get-Together" – Addison invites her fellow Oceanside Wellness co-workers to her house for a get-together, but no one RSVPs, the wife of Violet's ex-boyfriend visits the wellness center for medical treatment -- and Violet is none too happy about it -- Cooper counsels a young patient who is lovesick, and Sam appears on his first talk show promoting his self-help book, on "Private Practice," WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

I don't think we had heard anything about Violet's ex's new wife coming in.

[left]

[left]I'm not even sure if this is where this should be posted. If it needs to be moved let me know

Edited by craizydaizy3, Oct 1, 2007 @ 8:34 PM.

AddisonLove

AddisonLove

Fanatic

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 8:43 PM

Thanks CD!

Poor Addison, she invites people but noone RSVPs. Is Shonda dumping on Addie again? The new girl that noone wants to hang out with?

TVGuy88

TVGuy88

Couch Potato

• Interests:Besides television.... Weather, World Events, Politics, the Internet, Aviation, Earthquakes

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 9:37 PM

2 new sneak previews for Wednesday, the 2nd one is hilarious. 1st one more dramatic.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=edwnlQPTJxU

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=L1NYLVHyMwY

A new promo during DWTS:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Bq8RLP_-cmc

and a new combo promo with Pushing Daisies and DSM:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Wt-BpfoLfnw

Edited by TVGuy88, Oct 1, 2007 @ 9:46 PM.

Detsl

Detsl

Fanatic

• Interests:я обожаю слишком много сериалов.

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 10:33 PM

Violet smelling the pillow still has me laughing. A good 4 minutes after first watching.

Thanks for the links! That's one of Addison's trademarks "How do you tell someone that ____________________?"

alrunya

alrunya

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 12:00 AM

Awww dang, that sneak peek with er..Ginger is the absolute beginning of the episode and had me howling with laughter, I cannot believe they gave that away. =(

manual

manual

Video Archivist

• Interests:Bones, Family Guy, Friday Night Lights, Nip/Tuck, The West Wing, Grey's Anatomy, Battlestar Galactica, Lost, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Gossip Girl, Fringe, The X-Files, Friends, Arrested Development, The Office, 30 Rock, Weeds, Dollhouse, Private Practice, Californication, Samantha Who, Alias

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 12:53 AM

Can anyone decipher what it is that Pete says to Addison when they seem to be having a little moment in the mixed promo?

Detsl

Detsl

Fanatic

• Interests:я обожаю слишком много сериалов.

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 12:58 AM

He says "I like my women real. And I'm interested"

*Squee! and also *Squee! about the DSM, but that's another thread*

craizydaizy3

craizydaizy3

Fanatic

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 1:04 AM

Awww dang, that sneak peek with er..Ginger is the absolute beginning of the episode and had me howling with laughter, I cannot believe they gave that away. =(

That's the very first scene! Why would they do that?!

I also liked how they edited Pete's lines together because that isn't quite what he says.

sobe

sobe

Fanatic

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 3:36 AM

The Ginger sneak peek? Was super cute. For whatever reason, I love Cooper running around barefoot in Addison's house. And I totally would have had the same reaction as Violet. "Five minutes"

Edited by sobe, Oct 2, 2007 @ 3:37 AM.

alrunya

alrunya

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 5:23 AM

He says "I like my women real. And I'm interested"

WHAT THE??? I hate the ABC promo monkeys. With that scene in the promo and the beginning as a sneak peek, you can basically forego watching the episode.

craizydaizy3

craizydaizy3

Fanatic

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 11:04 AM

The whole quote of what Pete says to Addison is somthing relatively close to:

"I like my women real. I like my women with real breasts..." and then he says something about liking women with the laugh lines in their eyes because he knows they have really lived. And then he says "Show me that woman and I'm interested."

What they show in the promo isn't what actually happens. He isn't telling Addison he's interested in her.

Edited by craizydaizy3, Oct 2, 2007 @ 11:09 AM.

alrunya

alrunya

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 12:04 PM

er...as far as I remember the actual episode, he is telling her that.

HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Fanatic

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 2:09 PM

New promo pics up at ABC.

Logically they should be for episode 3, but they look like they correspond more to episode 4 given the title "In which Addison has a very casual get-together" & the episode summary. But then we still have no pics for ep 3. Confused !

Edited by HelterSkelter, Oct 2, 2007 @ 2:14 PM.

Destiny30

Destiny30

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 2:13 PM

Aw, that sounds like a sweet moment between the two of them. Is it obvious that he's letting her know he's interested in her (cause that's what it sounds like)? What's her reaction?

addiekate

addiekate

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 4:00 PM

New promo pics up at ABC.

Logically they should be for episode 3, but they look like they correspond more to episode 4 given the title "In which Addison has a very casual get-together" & the episode summary. But then we still have no pics for ep 3. Confused !

In those pics they seem to be at Addie´s house at her party, but i read somewhere they were not gonna show. So now im confused.

Aeebae

Aeebae

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 4:37 PM

It said no one RSVP, that means no one told her whether they were going to come to her party or not. It doesn't mean no one shows up.

addiekate

addiekate

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 5:06 PM

It said no one RSVP, that means no one told her whether they were going to come to her party or not. It doesn't mean no one shows up.

Ok, thanks. English is not my first language, so i got it wrong.