The Spoiler Thread: Finding the Proof

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

7 replies to this topic

TWoP Sun

TWoP Sun

Fanatic

Posted Sep 24, 2007 @ 7:33 PM

For all your spoiler needs!

sweetjane

sweetjane

Fanatic

• Interests:Took my money,<br />I couldn't buy nothin'<br />I'm sick of this brave new world<br />And my whole life was like a picture of a sunny day

Posted Sep 30, 2007 @ 7:25 PM

Since this doesn't appear to be in mainstream media, I'm putting it here just to be safe. I don't know how many of my fellow 24 fans are here, but this has me insanely excited! From James Morrison (Bill Buchanan)'s website:

I'm wrapping up my guest appearance on Numb3rs. Rumor is it's episode 6. I play an FBI agent named Fredrickson who works on the gang unit and goes to extremes to try to take down a notorious gang. That sounds a quite a bit more action-packed than it is but I've had fun doing it. They're great people over there.

Earlier this month, it read:

The most exciting thing is that the character's hair is nothing like Bill Buchanan's and I won't be wearing a suit. As everyone knows, it's all about the hair and costumes.

James is one of my favorite 24 actors and I'm so glad I'll get a chance to see him before their new season starts.

Split Ends

Split Ends

Stalker

Posted Oct 7, 2007 @ 7:46 PM

Spoilerfix.com is reporting that Charlie and Amita contemplate moving in together. In the same episode, Amita gets threatened due to her involvement with the investigation with an "alternative reality" game where someone fell off a roof and died.

Zoned Out

Zoned Out

Stalker

Posted Oct 8, 2007 @ 9:14 AM

I guess everyone has to do an episode this year about "alternative reality" games. I believe L&O:SVU already did one and CSI:NY has one coming up soon with Second Life.

I know that these things just happen when some topic becomes hot or whatever, but I always have to raise my eyebrows and roll my eyes when multiple shows use the same basic idea. It's like when two movies come out about volcanoes. It's the nature of the beast, but it still gets old watching the same idea used on multiple shows that you watch, even if each show puts their own unique spin on it.

Edited by Zoned Out, Oct 8, 2007 @ 9:19 AM.

Glastonian

Glastonian

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 8, 2007 @ 12:31 PM

CSI:Miami did one too. The gamers actually invaded the CSI lab ( eh? ever heard of security, CSI people?!) as part of a game quest and were foiled single-handedly by the Sunglasses of Justice (natch.) Another up-coming Numb3rs plot apparently features a serial killer who offs people in ways which mimic the deaths of various biblical characters. This was done (very gruesomely too) by the British show Messiah.

I guess 4 seasons in it's getting harder to produce something as original as Uncertainty Principle, or Prime Suspect. What concerns me most is the possibility of Amita moving in to the Eppes house.This would surely mean Alan moving out, and also Don dropping in less frequently, thus bringing about the end of the Eppes family moments as we know and love them. I know I don't want to watch something that resembles Grey's Anatomy with added math, so if it happens I'll be tuning out and slinking off teary-eyed into the sunset clutching my S1&2 DVDs.

captain sam

captain sam

Fanatic

• Interests:30 Rock, Alias, Battlestar Galactica, Bones, Blade: The Series, The Cosby Show, CSI, Eureka, Firefly, Friday Night Lights, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, The Inside, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Ugly Betty, Veronica Mars, Wonderfalls, Xena

Posted Oct 8, 2007 @ 2:34 PM

I'm cringing a little bit in anticipation of any episode dealing with "alternative reality," but hopefully it won't be as bad as SVU. Numb3rs is, I think, a lot better than other shows in their "What Television Thinks Computers Can Do" components. So here's hoping.

dogfoot75

dogfoot75

Fanatic

Posted Oct 8, 2007 @ 7:18 PM

The SVU episode was actually just on Saturday night, and it wasn't that bad. It portrayed the alternate Second Life pretty well at least. I just don't know where Numb3rs can go that everyone else hasn't gone - unless they did World of Warcraft. That could be interesting.

Zoned Out

Zoned Out

Stalker

Posted Oct 11, 2007 @ 4:30 PM

James is one of my favorite 24 actors and I'm so glad I'll get a chance to see him before their new season starts.

Over at CBS Press Express they have photos of the episode he'll be in. Evidently his character is "Commander Chris Frederickson."

Other things I gleaned from Press Express? Will Patton (aka Lt. Gary Walker) is coming back! He'll be in an episode titled "Robin Hood" two weeks from tomorrow. I generally enjoy Patton's appearances on the show, so I'm looking forward to this. Now we just have to get back the other perennial Numb3rs guest star, Lou Diamond Phillips, sometime this season. :)