Spoilers: I Spy With My Bionic Eye

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

30 replies to this topic

Glark

Glark

Posted Sep 24, 2007 @ 4:25 PM

Spoilery!

DocOrlando

DocOrlando

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 25, 2007 @ 5:11 PM

Brief descriptions of the first three episodes (after the pilot) are up at Comics Continuum (about 1/3 the way down the page).

orchidea

orchidea

Couch Potato

• Interests:BSG, Dexter, Men in Trees, Ugly Betty, FNL, Everybody Hate Chris, Aliens in America, Life, NCIS, House, Tell Me You Love Me, The Closer, Burn Notice, Psych, Damages, The Shield.<br /><br />SFU, Oz!, S&amp;TC, Dark Angel (s1 only), La Femme Nikita, Veronica Mars.

Posted Sep 26, 2007 @ 7:04 AM

Question: I just watched the premiere of Bionic Woman and if I can't see Starbuck until 2008 at least I can see her as evil Bionic Woman! Any scoop? — Daniella
Ausiello: Yeah, but it's probably not the kind NBC wants out there. You already know that Friday Night Lights exec producer Jason Katims was summoned by NBC to help run Bionic Woman. Well, at the Emmys last week FNL's Scott Porter revealed that one of the drama's directors, Jonas Pate, was recently pulled off the show in the middle of an episode to go work on Bionic. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if by next week Adrianne Palicki is getting fitted for mechanized limbs. (BTW, an NBC rep confirms that Pate is now working on BW, but denies that he was "pulled off" FNL.)

tv guide

CantThinkUpName

CantThinkUpName

Stalker

Posted Sep 29, 2007 @ 3:15 PM

http://www.scifi.com...c...=0&id=44352

On new cast additions,

On Bionic Woman, [Jordan] Bridges will play Tom, an unassuming teacher's assistant at a prestigious university who also works for the CIA and is a potential love interest for Jaime Sommers (Michelle Ryan).

So if Dr. Boyfriend lives, we might have a love triangle. Joy. Because Love Triangles make every show better.

DocOrlando

DocOrlando

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 30, 2007 @ 11:26 AM

Does everyone who works at Prestigious U. secretly work for the CIA?

If they wanted Bionic College Girl, they really should've worked out a deal with Rob Thomas to have Bionic Veronica Mars.

Tanker

Tanker

Fanatic

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 3:56 AM

they really should've worked out a deal with Rob Thomas to have Bionic Veronica Mars.

"We can make her better than she was. Stronger. Faster. Persnicketier."

DocOrlando

DocOrlando

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 7:47 AM

Descriptions of episode 2, "Paradise Lost," from TV Guide:

Jaime runs into a friendly stranger (Isaiah Washington), but the meeting is far from accidental---he works for the Berkut Group. Elsewhere, Jaime embarks on her first mission.

...and from NBC:

After Jaime experiences another devastating loss, she encounters a stranger who befriends her. Later, she discovers the stranger is Antonio Pope, who works for the Berkut Group and the meeting was deliberate. As Jamie struggles to balance her secret new life while trying to maintain some normalcy at home with her sister, Becca, Jaime finds herself in harm's way on her first mission.

Edited by DocOrlando, Oct 2, 2007 @ 7:47 AM.

needsleep05

needsleep05

Fanatic

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 1:21 PM

I guess is good that the TV Guide changed it's online Ep 2 description. Here's what the print version in the listings grid says:

Jaime adjusts to her implants while keeping her new life a secret.

Heh.

orchidea

orchidea

Couch Potato

• Interests:BSG, Dexter, Men in Trees, Ugly Betty, FNL, Everybody Hate Chris, Aliens in America, Life, NCIS, House, Tell Me You Love Me, The Closer, Burn Notice, Psych, Damages, The Shield.<br /><br />SFU, Oz!, S&amp;TC, Dark Angel (s1 only), La Femme Nikita, Veronica Mars.

Posted Oct 2, 2007 @ 6:32 PM

spoilery clips at IGN.

pilotchasea

pilotchasea

Video Archivist

• Interests:Battlestar Galactica, Katee Sackhoff

Posted Oct 3, 2007 @ 10:45 PM

I am sad to report:

Will's not dead.

DocOrlando

DocOrlando

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 3, 2007 @ 10:57 PM

*gasp*

NO! REALLY?!

CantThinkUpName

CantThinkUpName

Stalker

Posted Oct 3, 2007 @ 11:07 PM

I am sad to report:

Will's not dead.

I am SHOCKED!!

arc

arc

Stalker

Posted Oct 4, 2007 @ 1:59 AM

Well, at least Jamie can get over her crippling grief, then. *cough*

pilotchasea

pilotchasea

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 4, 2007 @ 1:27 PM

Yeah, she sure was all choked up.

I can post more detailed spoilers later if people are interested. I have a few on Sarah.

There have been some re-shoots so maybe that is a good thing? I hope so.

CantThinkUpName

CantThinkUpName

Stalker

Posted Oct 4, 2007 @ 2:09 PM

I can post more detailed spoilers later if people are interested. I have a few on Sarah.

I'm interested. Verrrry interested.

cko

cko

Fanatic

Posted Oct 6, 2007 @ 10:37 AM

post more

MIght as well. I'm usually a spoiler-phobe but in this case it might help us prepare ourselves for what is to come. Bummer about the boyfriend btw.

chilindrina

chilindrina

Fanatic

Posted Oct 6, 2007 @ 8:51 PM

Episode descriptions from TV.com:

Sisterhood (Ep 3):Episode stills can be found here.

Jaime's new mission entails the protecting of a contractor's daughter. At the same time, she ponders whether or not to help Sarah move past her personal demons.

Faceoff (Ep 4): Episode stills can be found here.

Jaime is sent on an assignment that requires her to rescue an American doctor who is working in Paraguay. While there, she discovers the truth about her life expectancy.

The Education of Jaime Sommers a.k.a Birds (Ep 5):

Jaime's new mission requires her to attend college posing as a British transfer student in order to investigate a professor suspected of illegal activities. However, her task becomes complicated when she falls for the teacher's assistant, who is also a suspect.

A British student? Well, I guess we'll see if allowing her to use her natural accent improves her acting.

Edited by chilindrina, Oct 6, 2007 @ 9:26 PM.

arc

arc

Stalker

Posted Oct 6, 2007 @ 9:51 PM

A British student? Well, I guess we'll see if allowing her to use her natural accent improves her acting.

Boy, I sure hope so.

cko

cko

Fanatic

Posted Oct 6, 2007 @ 9:52 PM

That last one sounds like an episode of "21 Jump Street." Which so far was a better show.

pilotchasea

pilotchasea

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 7, 2007 @ 11:27 PM

I haven't forgotten but I was sick this week. I will post more detailed stuff tomorrow. For now:

I should disclaim that this comes from sides and as always they are subject to change. In this case that should be emphesized since there is lots of re shoots and shuffling going on.

Episodes are also being remamed quite a bit which confuses me even more.

chilindrina, thanks for the ep descriptions.

Face off Includes Will and his dad at the family compound.

Sarah hold Becca hostage this week. Sarah is in Berkut custody in in Face Off.

More tomorrow.

DocOrlando

DocOrlando

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 10, 2007 @ 7:35 AM

From Comics Continuum:

NBC has released a description and two images from "The Education of Jaime Sommers," the Wednesday, Oct. 24 episode of Bionic Woman.

"Jaime (Michelle Ryan) finally gets to experience college when she goes undercover as a British transfer student to investigate a professor who is possibly selling neural implants to terrorists. However, her assignment becomes complicated when she unexpectedly falls for Tom, the teacher's assistant (guest star Jordan Bridges), who has been flagged as a suspect."

See one of the pics here. The other photo, frankly, is just a tighter crop of Jaime sitting on the floor. Geez. Even the promo pictures have no range.

BNScrubNurse

BNScrubNurse

Fanatic

Posted Oct 10, 2007 @ 2:03 PM

Faceoff (Ep 4):
Jaime is sent on an assignment that requires her to rescue an American doctor who is working in Paraguay. While there, she discovers the truth about her life expectancy.

This episode makes me squee a little. If only for the stills.

DocOrlando

DocOrlando

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 10, 2007 @ 4:00 PM

The stills might make me squee a bit, but for the fact that the Paraguayan Secret Lair looks just like the Berkut Group's Secret Lair.

Also, Isaiah Washington? So obviously now the PoorMan'sCarlLumbly.

chilindrina

chilindrina

Fanatic

Posted Oct 15, 2007 @ 9:29 PM

Spoilerfix:

An upcoming episode will feature Joan, a CIA agent in her 40s; Victor, a sophisticated weapons dealer also in his 40s; and 18-year-old Brennan, who is said to be a nice guy.

An upcoming episode will introduce Mr. Secretary. This man is a high ranking CIA employee in charge on covert operations. Jonas reports to him. This recurring character is described as dignified, powerful and secretive.

An upcoming episode will introduce Vivian, an intelligent 18-year-old used to living under pressure, whose mother recently passed away.

Episode "Face Off" will feature Dr. Matthew Stevens and South American cop, Beto Ruiz.

Edited by chilindrina, Oct 15, 2007 @ 9:30 PM.

DocOrlando

DocOrlando

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 8:29 AM

"Mr. Secretary"? Reminds me of "Mr. President" from Death Race 2000...

jo86

jo86

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 1:04 PM

I'm guessing no one knows if Corvus will actually appear in this week's ep as per the promo shots? With all the reorganizing of scenes I figured they dropped that storyline from this week and moved it into another.

If she's not I can make sure not to get excited about this week's ep. Heh.

chilindrina

chilindrina

Fanatic

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 8:07 PM

From this episode still, it appears that Sarah is indeed in this episode. So I guess she does go to Burket for tests and something goes wrong an she takes Jae hostage.

pilotchasea

pilotchasea

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 17, 2007 @ 11:11 AM

The problem with that is they have moved Sarah's scenes around before... like the Sarah/Jae scene was from a different ep with the promo pics to prove it.

Based on the sides I THINK the storyline will be in this episode. Jae gets a bit pissed at Jonas. I hope that is still in there.

IgnaMom

IgnaMom

Fanatic

Posted Oct 17, 2007 @ 12:05 PM

Face off Includes Will and his dad at the family compound.

According to Mark Sheppard (Anthony Anthros) he is not in tonight's episode. I get the impression from spoilers re. episodes that originally Will was supposed to live but no one knew he was alive but his father. With the supposed changes that have happened maybe they decided to kill off Will after all. Mark had mentioned at a convention that eps. four was going to have some good scenes with him and Katee in it but now seeing that he is not in it at all (bummer btw as he is the major reason I'm watching the show) I assume that some of those scenes were in episode three and maybe five.

chilindrina

chilindrina

Fanatic

Posted Oct 23, 2007 @ 8:43 PM

SpoilerTV:

Bionic Woman - Episode 1.06 - The List
ARE YOU ON THE LIST? - - JORDAN BRIDGES GUEST-STARS -- The Berkut Group has to team up with the CIA to catch a dangerous man who is selling a list naming the Berkut Group and CIA operatives. When Jaime (Michelle Ryan) and Tom (guest star Jordan Bridges, “Conviction”) are partnered on the mission in Paris, they find themselves in the city of love, competing and flirting with each other, while still trying to maintain a professional relationship. Meanwhile, Becca (Lucy Kate Hale) lands herself in jail when she tries to impress a boy and Jonas (Miguel Ferrer) has to bail her out. Molly Price, Will Yun Lee and Mark Sheppard also star.
Airs: 7th November 2007

Episode 1.07 will be called Trust Issues. This replaces the previous title of "Everything Will Change"