What's Jess Doing Back in New York?: Milo Ventimiglia.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

112 replies to this topic

bonnie77

bonnie77

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 25, 2007 @ 11:46 AM

Milo's high school yearbook photos!

There are lots of pics! The guy must have been really popular, looks like he was on every page of that yearbook!

yogurtpo3

yogurtpo3

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 25, 2007 @ 11:54 AM

Awwwwww, it's Baby Milo!!! ARGH!! So cute!

And seeing the credits he's listed with, he sure earnt his popularity! He was in Drama Club, Wrestling, President of the Senior Class...the list goes on!

MeatierMeteor

MeatierMeteor

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 25, 2007 @ 12:12 PM

Is anyone else supremely grossed out by the rumors that Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettierre are dating? Where's Chris Hansen?

Shanti70

Shanti70

Fanatic

Posted Sep 25, 2007 @ 2:20 PM

Is anyone else supremely grossed out by the rumors that Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettierre are dating? Where's Chris Hansen?

We've been discussing it ad nauseum on the Secret Identities thread (look for it on this board, second page.)

MeatierMeteor

MeatierMeteor

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 25, 2007 @ 2:28 PM

Thank you! I couldn't figure out why no one had mentioned it, that really helps. :)

krumpli

krumpli

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 26, 2007 @ 1:25 PM

Milo's high school yearbook photos!

These pictures are adorable. A bit of an overacheiver, isn't he? :)

Beanster

Beanster

Fanatic

Posted Sep 26, 2007 @ 1:58 PM

These pictures are adorable. A bit of an overacheiver, isn't he? :)

That sounds about right. Look at what he's doing now!

anna29

anna29

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 26, 2007 @ 3:30 PM

Baby Milo is too cute!:)

Is anyone else supremely grossed out by the rumors that Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettierre are dating?

James Kyson Lee just told People that Milo and Hayden are not dating. Not that the true believers will accept that.*g*

Edited by anna29, Sep 26, 2007 @ 3:55 PM.

Torop

Torop

Fanatic

Posted Sep 26, 2007 @ 5:45 PM

Trent at Pink Is The New Blog just posted a couple of stills from Milo's sex scene in PATHOLOGY. One of the pictures is of his bum.

yogurtpo3

yogurtpo3

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 26, 2007 @ 9:02 PM

Ahh, so THAT's what he meant when he said that the audience will be seeing more of him in the movie than they ever did before! haha!

bm232

bm232

Fanatic

Posted Sep 30, 2007 @ 11:16 AM

Milo just did a photoshoot for Big Life magazine. I put up some pics here. Enjoy. :D

rowanceleste

rowanceleste

Stalker

Posted Sep 30, 2007 @ 11:26 AM

Milo just did a photoshoot for Big Life magazine. I put up some pics here. Enjoy. :D

Milo looks very hot and stylish there, so he's holding up his 'fashionista' street cred!

Edited by rowanceleste, Sep 30, 2007 @ 11:27 AM.

pipo

pipo

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 12:39 PM

Milo looks very hot and stylish there, so he's holding up his 'fashionista' street cred!

Yep, way to go, Milo! I think it's hilarious that his fashionista reputation is now wildly accepted throughout the entire fandom not just the Hoyay corner. I see allusions everywhere: In the motivator thread whenever Zach blinds people with another striped shirt, Adrian who of course started this whole Milo!Fashion!Star thing always gets his share of Milo comments when he rebels with crazy ties or lime green shoes and now it has extended to the entire cast (even including the ladies) in the Media thread. So funny.

Edited by pipo, Oct 1, 2007 @ 1:26 PM.

duckiebradshaw

duckiebradshaw

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 6:10 PM

The yearbook photos link won't work for me!!! Aww man, stupid computer. I want to see Baby Milo dammit!

Jenepel

Jenepel

Fanatic

Posted Oct 6, 2007 @ 1:44 AM

Duckie try this one. The one above didn't work for me either.

HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Stalker

• Interests:I'm an easy going person and likes to hang out. I like to observe and learn things, and my passions are movies, TV and travelling. I could say that I believe in the soul, high fiber, good Martini, that the books of Chicken Soup of the Soul are self-indulgent crap. I believe in sweet spot, soft-core romantic drama, good food, and I believe in long-slow-deep-soft-wet kisses that last more than three days. I have a computer, a TV, a DVD player, a bathroom & pizza delivery. Why should I leave the house? Of course, unless you have a damn good reason to drag me out; like hell with fluorescent lighting. In other word: Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and have the time of your life.

Posted Oct 12, 2007 @ 2:51 AM

Milo in Prestige Hong Kong magazine.

TWoP Dietrich

TWoP Dietrich

Fanatic

Posted Oct 13, 2007 @ 12:03 AM

If you wish to argue about Hayden and Milo, the Secret Identities thread is the place. Although there are certain guidelines you should follow once you're there.

GreenPhoenix

GreenPhoenix

Fanatic

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 6:40 PM

I haven't seen this article mentioned yet. It's a brief thing, including some quotes, mostly about changes in Milo's physique. I guess there's a more comprehensive interview in Men's Fitness, but this article seems to summarize the gist of it.

Hasienko

Hasienko

Fanatic

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 9:13 PM

Thanks for the link.

What's wrong with that lady? Seriously if I found a guy like that I'd hold on for dear life.

Is it sad that I've had that issue of MF for a while and never actually read the interview.....only looked at the pictures.

emjay1116

emjay1116

Stalker

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 9:29 PM

Is it sad that I've had that issue of MF for a while and never actually read the interview.....only looked at the pictures.

I don't think so really (I mean, I can't blame you for not getting past the pictures). But is it sad that I really want to go buy that issue? I'm a girl, and I look about 12 ... so it would be a little weird. heh

HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Stalker

• Interests:I'm an easy going person and likes to hang out. I like to observe and learn things, and my passions are movies, TV and travelling. I could say that I believe in the soul, high fiber, good Martini, that the books of Chicken Soup of the Soul are self-indulgent crap. I believe in sweet spot, soft-core romantic drama, good food, and I believe in long-slow-deep-soft-wet kisses that last more than three days. I have a computer, a TV, a DVD player, a bathroom & pizza delivery. Why should I leave the house? Of course, unless you have a damn good reason to drag me out; like hell with fluorescent lighting. In other word: Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and have the time of your life.

Posted Oct 20, 2007 @ 12:55 AM

Milo Hopes To Land Nightwing Role.

If ZQ can be Spock, why not Milo as Nightwing? I think he would be great as Nightwing. For those unaware of the storyline, “Nightwing” is a moniker Robin takes on as a tribute to Superman, then uses while trying to escape from Batman’s shadow.

rowanceleste

rowanceleste

Stalker

Posted Oct 20, 2007 @ 1:11 AM

Milo Hopes To Land Nightwing Role.

If ZQ can be Spock, why not Milo as Nightwing? I think he would be great as Nightwing. For those unaware of the storyline, “Nightwing” is a moniker Robin takes on as a tribute to Superman, then uses while trying to escape from Batman’s shadow.

I can see Milo as Nightwing or Robin actually.

anonymiss

anonymiss

Fanatic

• Interests:TV: Breaking Bad ...

Posted Oct 20, 2007 @ 3:21 AM

Looks-wise he could do it sure, but acting-wise, I don't want Milo anywhere near the new Batman franchise. I don't think he has the chops for it. I like him and he's alright, but I'd want better than that. He is too forced; it doesn't come naturally to him.

Edited by anonymiss, Oct 20, 2007 @ 3:24 AM.

Beanster

Beanster

Fanatic

Posted Oct 29, 2007 @ 4:40 PM

I like him and he's alright, but I'd want better than that. He is too forced; it doesn't come naturally to him.

I'm not sure about that. There are a bunch of actors that have translated from TV to screen. I mean, Johnny Depp started out in 21 Jump Street and that was a crappier show than Heroes.

Edited by Beanster, Oct 29, 2007 @ 4:40 PM.

jmetcalf

jmetcalf

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 31, 2007 @ 6:43 PM

For a completely unrelated reason, a review of a new young adult book was brought to my attention. Upon reading up on it, however, I learned that MV is actually the narrator of the audio book. I haven't read (er, heard) it, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention in case anyone is interested. It's called Edward's Eyes.

Shanti70

Shanti70

Fanatic

Posted Oct 31, 2007 @ 7:22 PM

I bought the audio book of Edward's Eyes. Milo does a commendable job. It is written for young adults, but I think older listeners would also enjoy it.

Doxie

Doxie

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 1, 2007 @ 4:47 PM

For those who may be interested, American Eagle has "It's a Mall World" t-shirts on clearance: Show your love for Milo!

Shanti70

Shanti70

Fanatic

Posted Nov 17, 2007 @ 1:49 AM

Milo is in the new issue of People magazine as one of the Sexiest Men Alive. He has a two page spread. Masi is also in the magazine in a smaller, half page,l picture and Sendhil has a small picture too.

Zooni

Zooni

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 17, 2007 @ 9:41 AM

I could usually care less about People's Sexy Annual list but in this case I have to make an exception because DAMN Milo is all that and a bag of chips. The haircut has done absolute wonders for him in my eyes, with the bangs he was cute but I'm loving the sophisticated, smouldering sexiness the short buzz creates. It's only People but it's ridiculous how pleased I am that he made it.

Gatepromise

Gatepromise

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 23, 2007 @ 10:40 AM

Has anyone noticed that Milo always looks like he's just gotten off a horse? He is adorably bowlegged. That is the funniest thing to me. It really struck me when he was running away from Elle in Four Months Ago, outside the hospital.

Also, was watching some talk show appearances by Mi on youtube--Milo sits with one foot atop the other, and given that he still had the emo bangs at the time, he looked about 14.