ACTOR: Fascinating, Captain: Zachary Quinto

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1297 replies to this topic

TWoP Dietrich

TWoP Dietrich

Fanatic

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 9:53 PM

He's not just Sylar, you know.

rowanceleste

rowanceleste

Stalker

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 10:02 PM

I love Zach, but I wish he'd get new glasses as they practically take on a persona of their own (BFG - Black-Frame Glasses?). As for his dancing skills, from the brief clips I've seen, it's safe to say that he seems to enjoy it at least!

Maleficient

Maleficient

Fanatic

• Interests:music videos; zachary quinto

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 10:12 PM

My new home.

(There are clips of his dancing? Not just still photos? Where are the links?)

Kskscsch

Kskscsch

Fanatic

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 10:18 PM

Oh my! Now I have three threads to post in! Also, is this the first Real-Life Actor thread! We win again!

And there is video of the ::snicker:: Dancing? These must be linked. Strictly for strictly research purposes, of course. Not for my amusement or anything.

Edited by Kskscsch, Sep 18, 2007 @ 10:19 PM.

ibroketuesday

ibroketuesday

Fanatic

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 10:21 PM

We win again!

Team Quinto FTW!

And there is video of the ::snicker:: Dancing? These must be linked.

*raises hand* Request thirded! I was looking for something to watch over and over again.

Freckles101

Freckles101

Fanatic

• Interests:Television, especially Lost, Heroes, Gossip Girl, Veronica Mars, American Idol, Buffy, HIMYM, Pushing Daisies, Alias, Ugly Betty, Bones, and So You Think You Can Dance. Also, reading, listening to music, and baking.

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 10:30 PM

And there is video of the ::snicker:: Dancing? These must be linked. Strictly for strictly research purposes, of course. Not for my amusement or anything.

Oh, of course not. And not for my amusement either. I mean, I seriously laughed for like 5 minutes straight at just the picture of him dancing. Why would anyone think that a clip of it would be any more entertaining? Teehee.

I was watching a bunch of ZQ clips last weekend, and OMG, So NoTorious is soo funny! He is such a great comedic actor, and his clothes were...interesting. But why does he insist on having that long emo hair? It looks much better spiked. Oh, but of all the clips, the Off Centre one is the most hilarious. I was watching it at the library, and had to be really careful not to laugh too loud, but I was practically in hysterics. I think "He's a guinea pig. His name is Freedom. And he's bisexual" and "Why do I only have half a cup of ice? Is it because I'm only half straight?" were my favorite lines, but really, all of it was hilarious.

HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Stalker

• Interests:I'm an easy going person and likes to hang out. I like to observe and learn things, and my passions are movies, TV and travelling. I could say that I believe in the soul, high fiber, good Martini, that the books of Chicken Soup of the Soul are self-indulgent crap. I believe in sweet spot, soft-core romantic drama, good food, and I believe in long-slow-deep-soft-wet kisses that last more than three days. I have a computer, a TV, a DVD player, a bathroom & pizza delivery. Why should I leave the house? Of course, unless you have a damn good reason to drag me out; like hell with fluorescent lighting. In other word: Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and have the time of your life.

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 10:37 PM

He's not just Sylar, you know.

Whoohooo! *bouncing around and dancing ala ZQ* Thanks for the new thread! This fresh painted shiny thread!

And there is video of the ::snicker:: Dancing?

And where is this video? It's not like I wanna make a fanvid or something...no, no... :D and maybe put a music and splices up some pictures of him and then put it to the video...nah, nah...

Edited by HoneyBee, Sep 18, 2007 @ 10:40 PM.

rowanceleste

rowanceleste

Stalker

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 10:55 PM

And there is video of the ::snicker:: Dancing? These must be linked.

Hee...I'm pretty sure there was video, not just clips unless I'm just merging little pictures together in my head and making a mental Zach Quinto dance clip? I'll try and look for it, but I almost think it was from Hayden's birthday party? Maybe that was just pictures as well. He probably is just dancing in my head!

Beanster

Beanster

Fanatic

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 10:57 PM

I haven't even finished catching up in the HMM, but I had to come here and stake a claim on the first page. Finally, a thread I don't have to read 300 pages to catch up on!

And I fourth the demand for clips of Quinto dancing.

Warden

Warden

Stalker

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 11:01 PM

ZQ dancing? Now that I would to see.

Forsquilis

Forsquilis

Fanatic

• Interests:Apparently, right now, my main interest is Sylar. God help us all. <br /><br />(If you're a LiveJournaler, I'm also Forsquilis over there...)

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 11:25 PM

Oh dear Lord. A Zachary thread. Does this mean I'm going to be posting twice as often?

NO, WARDEN. NO. YOU DON'T--JUST SAY NO, OKAY???

Cookie Simone

Cookie Simone

Stalker

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 11:28 PM

I haven't even finished catching up in the HMM, but I had to come here and stake a claim on the first page. Finally, a thread I don't have to read 300 pages to catch up on!

Don't be silly! We don't have 300 pages in the Sylar thread, we have 194!

Me too! In the meantime, we'll just have to settle for some pictures.

I know we've all seen them like 100,000 times already, but they really can't be posted enough times. Plus, this isn't the ZQ thread without silly pictures of him dancing in his chucks and glasses.

Ha! Too late.

Beanster

Beanster

Fanatic

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 11:47 PM

Don't be silly! We don't have 300 pages in the Sylar thread, we have 194!

Because that's so much better.

Warden

Warden

Stalker

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 11:48 PM

Okay.

adri278

adri278

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 11:53 PM

Zachary Quinto wants YOU to watch Heroes.

And a couple more.

Yay for a ZQ thread!

Shangrila72

Shangrila72

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 12:25 AM

Thanks for creating this thread.

A part of me wants to search You Tube for dancing pictures, but I'm very afraid.

bobbylou82

bobbylou82

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 4:03 AM

Oh wow, a Zachary Quinto thread! I think I'll be liking it here.

Also- LOVE the thread title!

Irvys Sefie

Irvys Sefie

Fanatic

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 6:14 AM

*rubs eyes* I'm used to crazy things happening here when I'm at work and therefore unable to get in on all the fun, but this is the kind of crazy that makes me gleeful and wish that I hadn't worked until ridiculous hours so that I could've celebrated the ZQ page earlier! And here marks the end of my days whereupon I no longer am capable of ever getting any schoolwork done! Yay!

*brings Zach the gift of Invisibility as a housewarming present*

HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Stalker

• Interests:I'm an easy going person and likes to hang out. I like to observe and learn things, and my passions are movies, TV and travelling. I could say that I believe in the soul, high fiber, good Martini, that the books of Chicken Soup of the Soul are self-indulgent crap. I believe in sweet spot, soft-core romantic drama, good food, and I believe in long-slow-deep-soft-wet kisses that last more than three days. I have a computer, a TV, a DVD player, a bathroom & pizza delivery. Why should I leave the house? Of course, unless you have a damn good reason to drag me out; like hell with fluorescent lighting. In other word: Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and have the time of your life.

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 6:38 AM

ZQ and KB...sorta dancing ;) *giggles* They're adorkable. I wonder whether the cast read TWoP? Because I remember we were talking about ZQ should be in 'Dancing With The Star'...and AP posted this vid with the title of Dancing W/ The Star!

Maleficient

Maleficient

Fanatic

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 8:14 AM

Oh damn, HoneyBee beat me to it. Thank God for Adrian Pasdar. But why always Kristen? Can't ZQ be all up on Dania Ramirez, for a change?

Edited by Maleficient, Sep 19, 2007 @ 8:16 AM.

rowanceleste

rowanceleste

Stalker

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 11:02 AM

But why always Kristen? Can't ZQ be all up on Dania Ramirez, for a change?

Hee. Probably because Zach and Kristen were already friends before she was cast on Heroes and he probably barely knows Dania?

MissMoneyBags

MissMoneyBags

Fanatic

• Interests:Beauty Contests, Railroads, Real Estate Speculation, Bank Errors, Staying Out Of Jail

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 11:05 AM

Why can't he go back to being all up on Sendhil, is my question.

rowanceleste

rowanceleste

Stalker

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 11:21 AM

I hope that happens soon as Zach and Sendhil would make some pretty pictures! I love the pictures with Zach and KB though, but then I also love both of them, so it's great for me. Most of us maybe about the HoYaY as well, but I don't think Zach wants the paparazzi following him around because they think he's gay and every tabloid wants to 'out' him, etc on their front cover.

Whether he is or isn't, its none of media's business unless he chooses to share that info himself and if rumors of him and KB dating distract from that ever happening, then its bonus points, IMO! Btw, I have no idea if Zach is or isn't, but I'll just enjoy the pictures of him and KB regardless as I love them seeing them together. Hee.

Edited by rowanceleste, Sep 19, 2007 @ 11:32 AM.

HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Stalker

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 11:50 AM

Y'know, ZQ and his big glasses with his gray suit reminds me of Rivers Cuomo -- lead singer of Weezer.

Ah, who cares about his sexual orientation? The MOST important thing is that he's talented, and HOT I might add. And lemme emphasize the hotness :) In five years or so, he will be more famous. And that's good. I hope he will be in more movies.

So, anyone found the dancing videos of him? I'm still looking. No, I'm not obsessed +__+

Edited by HoneyBee, Sep 19, 2007 @ 11:54 AM.

rowanceleste

rowanceleste

Stalker

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 11:54 AM

So, anyone found the dancing videos of him? I'm still looking. No, I'm not obsessed "_"'

Hee! I've looked as well and I see plenty of pictures, but I haven't found video yet. I'm almost positive it's not me just putting the little pictures of him dancing in my head together into a clip!

angeler

angeler

Fanatic

• Interests:I like a bloggings.

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 12:45 PM

Yay for the new ZQ thread!

I agree wholeheartedly.

And... yeah. That's all I got for now. Except that I wish Adrian had caught Zach dancing from the pre-Emmy party and put it to "I'm Too Sexy".

Edited by angeler, Sep 19, 2007 @ 12:46 PM.

Forsquilis

Forsquilis

Fanatic

• Interests:Apparently, right now, my main interest is Sylar. God help us all. <br /><br />(If you're a LiveJournaler, I'm also Forsquilis over there...)

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 12:47 PM

Y'know, ZQ and his big glasses with his gray suit reminds me of Rivers Cuomo -- lead singer of Weezer.

I'm having a hard time deciding whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Vian

Vian

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 1:08 PM

If there were video to go with those dancing photos, I'd think it'd be all over LJ by now.

I hope that happens soon as Zach and Sendhil would make some pretty pictures! I love the pictures with Zach and KB though, but then I also love both of them, so it's great for me.

He can be all up on Sendhil and with KB! So we're all happy! Except me, because you know who's been hanging all over Zachary and obnoxiously intrusive in recent event photos despite having nothing to do with the success of season one of Heroes? ZQ's Massive Eyeglasses o' Fug, that's who.

ETA:

If it means he does half-Japanese girls, it's a good thing, as far as I'm concerned. But somehow, I do not think that is the case.

Also, getting back to the topic of much-sought-but-not-found videos, how cute is he in the few seconds of him singing "Here Comes the Sun" with Jack, James, and Sendhil in the video montage of the Hot in Hollywood charity event? (Can someone post the link? I'm on dial-up at the moment.) That montage of highlights implies that someone recorded the whole thing and just isn't sharing it. Boo. </entitled fangirl whining>

Edited by Vian, Sep 19, 2007 @ 2:23 PM.

rowanceleste

rowanceleste

Stalker

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 1:27 PM

He can be all up on Sendhil and with KB! So we're all happy!

That's a great picture with the three of them. I definitely prefer more of the semi-candid shots/video that Adrian does, even though it's not like the cast doesn't know he's taping. The posed ones are great, especially when it's a semi-candid moment, but Adrian's are just more amusing, of course. Needless to say though, I want both. Hee. (On a completely random side-note, I was looking a some of Hayden's pictures, etc and I really hope we get a lot more pictures without all the make-up, even though she still looks gorgeous, because she's so much prettier when she has a more natural look.)

Most of the pictures of the Heroes cast now will probably either be at events or because the paparazzi is following them around town. The other reason I like Adrian's is because the cast is doing it and it's not just random paparazzi/stalkers that are following them around and taking pictures and video!

I don't know if it would happen..but I would absolutely love if the Heroes cast full-on 'Trekked-out' for ZQ's Star Trek premiere party. Not sure if the party will happen this year though, since the movie won't be out until 2008.

because you know who's been hanging all over Zachary and obnoxiously intrusive in recent event photos despite having nothing to do with the success of Season One of Heroes? ZQ's Massive Eyeglasses o' Fug, that's who.

Thank God! I thought I was the only one that thought the BFG (Black-Framed Glasses) were fugly, not 'quirky'! I love the Chucks and even some of those fugly shirts, but I definitely prefer him without those glasses!

Edited by rowanceleste, Sep 19, 2007 @ 1:47 PM.

Maleficient

Maleficient

Fanatic

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 2:14 PM

Probably bad, unless you're a small Asian woman, in which case expect a call from Rivers (dunno about Zach).

I kind of hate the glasses, but I kind of love them too? I mean, there's something interesting about the way ZQ looks wearing them. Not necessarily good, exactly, but attractive nonetheless, in a kind of jolie-laide way. You know. Because I get so tired of Zachary Quinto and the way he is almost always exclusively jolie.