Mod Q & A: I Swear I Never Met Your Mother

• Please log in to reply

42 replies to this topic

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 28, 2011 @ 11:14 AM

This thread is for questions about the forums themselves. Not the show. These boards are for discussions about the show -- if you haven't seen it yet, please don't post. I'm sure you can catch the show on DVD.

abbottrabbit

abbottrabbit

Fanatic

Posted Nov 28, 2011 @ 12:36 PM

"Blitzgiving," for which a thread marked episode 7-12 has been started, is not a new episode. It's a rerun of last year's Thanksgiving episode, #6-10.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Nov 29, 2011 @ 1:01 PM

Oops! My total bad. I was on episode creating auto-pilot.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:03 AM

I'm closing the current episode thread -- I'll reopen it when the episode ACTUALLY airs. Thanks.

Edited by TWoP Roxy, Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:07 AM.

mwitter2003

mwitter2003

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 20, 2012 @ 10:50 PM

Is there any significance between the group seeing Robots vs Wrestlers and the mother painting Robots playing sports? It seems odd for the writers to make up an event like Robot vs Wrestlers.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Dec 21, 2012 @ 12:09 PM

This is not the place for your question. This thread is only for questions related to the forums themselves.

mbd

mbd

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 7, 2013 @ 11:03 PM

Is there a thread anywhere about the music featured on the show?

pusher14

pusher14

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 26, 2014 @ 5:03 PM

What happens to this forum once the show is over?

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Mar 26, 2014 @ 5:44 PM

It will be put on Permanent Hiatus. We'll probably wait a couple of weeks to do that until discussion of the finale has died down a bit. There'll be a single thread down in  Sitcoms for discussion at that point if anyone has anything more they want to say about the show.

I'll post in this thread giving you guys a heads up that it's moving before we do it.

Edited by TWoP Roxy, Mar 26, 2014 @ 6:48 PM.
sitcoms, duh

Promethea Again

Promethea Again

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 26, 2014 @ 5:48 PM

Drama? Not sitcoms?

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Mar 27, 2014 @ 12:56 PM

No, totally Sitcoms. Where did Drama come from? The fact that the show hasn't been funny in a while? I KID.

As the show is shutting down the same time as the forums, I'm not going to create a separate thread for discussion about where you can go to discuss HIMYM after TWoP is gone. But if you'd still like to, you can do that here. I won't be mad at ya.

Thanks for being such a cool forum to mod, everyone.

Shatta

Shatta

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 27, 2014 @ 2:13 PM

Please post where we go from here! I rarely post but love to read the recaps and the comments! Thanks to each & every one of you!

Cindy McLennan

Cindy McLennan

Network Executive

Posted Mar 31, 2014 @ 12:52 PM

Shatta, I missed your post here, and created a thread for everyone to post where they're going to and any other contact info with which they're comfortable. It's here, if anyone would like to contribute. The lovely and talented TWoP Roxy pinned it.

I was reading an article about the end of HIMYM this morning, and it finally struck me that HIMYM is ending the same week as TWoP. I suspect that's not as resonant for most of you (unless this was the show that made TWoP a sticky site for you). It really hit me though, because this is the first show I covered for TWoP. If you guys hadn't read my (seldom wee weecaps) I never would have gotten other assignments. Thank you so much, and take care. I hope to see you elsewhere on the web.

Roxy, thanks for being such a great mod.