Ted Mosby: Vomit-Free Since '93

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

62 replies to this topic

Sucia

Sucia

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 19, 2011 @ 9:49 AM

There's a profile for Ted on Columbia's professor rating site.

From one review: "He does remind me a lot of Danny Tanner in Full House though, which sorta mitigates his haphazard lectures."

HA!

ursoola

ursoola

Just Tuned In

• Interests:TV obsessions: Angel, Buffy, Firefly, Dollhouse (read: whedonverse nerd), HIMYM, Big Bang, New Adventures of Old Christine, SBtB, Its Always Sunny, Wilfred, Louie, so so many brilliant but cancelleds i.e. Arrested Development, Freaks &amp; Geeks etc... <br />Also a giant Classic Movie nerd, bookworm, and insmoniac.

Posted Jul 18, 2011 @ 3:38 AM

Maybe when he meets the mother she will tell him she wants a relationship or that he's the one.

I imagine it this way as well. I feel like when he finally does meet The One she will be just as awkward and dorky and too quick to qualify the relationship as he is. That's what he needs! After blurting out the Big L to Sherbotsky - more than once- on the first date, we all saw that he's the love-at-first-sight type. That's the girl he should be with- the one who is not afraid to fall immediately. I'm trying to keep this from being too speculative... but i'd love to see the Mother being the one who proposes. That would be so perfect.

Junkenpo

Junkenpo

Just Tuned In

Posted Jan 8, 2012 @ 6:36 PM

Thread revival... how many languages does Ted speak? Italian, French, ASL... do we know how and why Ted knows ASL? Or is it something Josh Radnor knows and brought to the character?