The Bachelor/ette Spoilers: Who's Kissing Whom?

• Please log in to reply

5191 replies to this topic

bosawks

bosawks

Fanatic

Posted Mar 13, 2014 @ 10:19 AM

Wow, not wasting any time. So it's ALSO clear that whoever signed up to be potential Bachelors did not know who the B'ette would be. I wonder how many of them a) didn't care as long as they could famewhore, b) hoped it would be Andi, c) hoped it would be another specific finalist, d) hoped it would be anyone BUT Andi but will fake it, or e) hoped it would be anyone BUT Andi and will find ways to bail?

And how many of them will say how excited they were to find out it was Andi? (a) all of them).

Has it always gone from live AFTR announcement to M&G this quickly?

You missed my own personal favorite the, "Uh, what...." Bachelor.

I have a soft spot for the ones who can't carry a thought with a bucket.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted Mar 18, 2014 @ 1:22 AM

She also seems like the kind of person who thinks a lot of men she meets who are interested in her aren't good enough for her. I think she kept trying to convince herself with JP just because the show is set up to brainwash you that way--but you could see her struggling.

She may be Deanna 2.0, complete with her own Graham who isn't interested.  (I don't see her as forthright (uh, "open to having her heart broken") as Des was with Brooks--I think she'll worry more about being rejected first if there's anyone she really likes).

I'll be surprised if they can "make a match" for her, much less a proposal (although I always think its successful if two people actually "fall in love" enough to stay together for more than 3 months after the show ends.)