The Bachelor/ette Spoilers: Who's Kissing Whom?

• Please log in to reply

5191 replies to this topic

gingerblue

gingerblue

Fanatic

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 10:42 AM

Jeff. Which I love and makes me want to watch the season.

SaberTail

SaberTail

Couch Potato

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 3:39 PM

Skateboard Jef? He only has one "f" in his name. Is there another Jef/Jeff? Maybe a Jeff gets added in later, something TPTB like to do? (Chris H. was making fun of "only one f Jef" on Live! With Kelly this a.m.)

Diana Berry

Diana Berry

Fanatic

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 6:11 PM

Jef with one F you have got to be kidding. Is she looking for an overgrown kid? here's hoping he gets a better edit.

I'd still go for the racecar driver and move to the Netherlands.

ClaireO

ClaireO

Couch Potato

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 8:15 AM

No, it's definitely the Jef with one F, not another one coming in later. Even Reality Steve, who's still awaiting confirmation from his sources, has Jef in the last batch. (Don't remember whether RS went down to the last 3 or the last 4.)

Apparently Emily is very religious, which is a major connection point with her F1 and F2. One thing I'll give this show's editors credit for is downplaying the religious and political stuff that comes up. For example, Ashley rejected one of her guys after finding out he was her political opposite, but we never saw that. I'm sure it happens a fair amount.

rivermet

rivermet

Fanatic

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 2:19 PM

That is the kind of stuff I wish they would show - real discussions of issues that help determine whether someone will fit in your life as a partner.

tpplay

tpplay

Couch Potato

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 7:38 PM

Apparently Emily is very religious, which is a major connection point with her F1 and F2.

How does that square with her getting pregnant when she wasn't married? (It always perplexes me when folks screw up because they're just regular humans, it doesn't move them toward more understanding of folks whose values/religion is different from theirs, ala Bristol Palin.)

Emily just seems transparently phony to me.

To say nothing of utterly personality-less.

cassyinjax

cassyinjax

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 18, 2012 @ 8:43 PM

The forum that listed Jeff as the F1 had posted that before the final rose ceremony even took place, so I don't know that I'd believe he's the one she chooses. I mean, he might be, because as was pointed out, he is in the final three. But we'll see.

rivermet

rivermet

Fanatic

Posted May 22, 2012 @ 7:40 AM

It makes no sense to me that Jef would be the final one. Why would she pick yet another successful businessman based out of another city when she obviously wants someone to move into her life, not vice versa.

ClaireO

ClaireO

Couch Potato

Posted May 22, 2012 @ 7:46 AM

Maybe she changed her mind on moving. Maybe Jef is thinking "East Coast office!" Maybe the spoiler is wrong.

I see something there. Not sure what it is, but there's something. Of course, at this point she's got something with several of the guys.

Having a spoiler for F1 doesn't tell me that it's over. It just tells me who to watch. I'd hate having the F1 spoiler without knowing the F4-F2 as well.

kenyaj

kenyaj

Stalker

Posted May 22, 2012 @ 10:14 AM

F4 -- Chris
F3 -- Arie
F2 -- Sean

Supposedly. I think it's definite that Chris is F4 and Arie, Sean, and Jef were the final 3 guys. As to whether they actually finished in that order, I'm waiting to see it play out on my television.

gradtg

gradtg

Couch Potato

Posted May 22, 2012 @ 11:37 AM

Having a spoiler for F1 doesn't tell me that it's over. It just tells me who to watch. I'd hate having the F1 spoiler without knowing the F4-F2 as well.

I agree. I can't even watch the show without being spoiled because I only want to waste whatever energy I'm actually willing to put into this show on the guys that are going to be around. Plus it's fun to watch her interactions with them to see if they stand out. The spoilers are wrong often enough that there is still some element of suspense.

I hope Jef is the final 1. He's so different than the usual Bachelor types, or what I would imagine Emily's type would be that I'm interested to see what happens between them. Plus he's a hometown guy. Plus I've had a thing for wee blond skateboarders since forever (husband included).

Good Final 4, though. Definitely some of the best looking guys there. Arie is totally the guy I would think she'd pick and she's obviously really attracted to Chris (since she keeps saying so). Haven't seen much of Sean yet, but by the pictures I've seen he'll at least provide some eye candy.

Diana Berry

Diana Berry

Fanatic

Posted May 22, 2012 @ 3:38 PM

Still liking Arie and Sean is great eye candy ,too.

I going out on a limb and say single dad with kid will be the next Bachelor. He's got that Jason vibe and he is nice looking.

rivermet

rivermet

Fanatic

Posted May 23, 2012 @ 11:36 AM

Unless I'm getting confused, single guy with the kid - Doug - has a domestic violence arrest in his past in which he shot up the backyard. Not thinking they would put him out as the main guy.

LisaNewYork

LisaNewYork

Couch Potato

Posted May 23, 2012 @ 12:59 PM

It makes no sense to me that Jef would be the final one. Why would she pick yet another successful businessman based out of another city when she obviously wants someone to move into her life, not vice versa.

Sure he could be the final one. Picking the final one doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to work out, or that she chose wisely. Remember - Brad picked Emily, and one of their big issues is that there's no way Emily was going to leave Charlotte where her family and support system are, and there was no way Brad was going to leave Texas where he has a string of successful businesses. As we've seen with the success rate of this show, which is slim, picking the final one almost never amounts to "happily ever after."

SaberTail

SaberTail

Couch Potato

Posted May 23, 2012 @ 2:18 PM

Unless I'm getting confused, single guy with the kid - Doug - has a domestic violence arrest in his past in which he shot up the backyard.

Rivermet, I put a link to a story that talks about Doug's "shotgun" arrest and a couple other guys' arrest records in the Media thread. Doug's domestic violence past lends a new (and scary) insight into his repeated, hot-headed "Check IT!" to Kalon/Chopper.

Diana Berry

Diana Berry

Fanatic

Posted May 23, 2012 @ 6:31 PM

Wow didn't know about Doug's past. Yes, no next bachelor for him. how did he even get past the screening process on the show?

I don't think there is any way that Emily is leaving NC. It seems to me she loves where she lives.So her choices are Arizona, Texas and Utah, I don't see her being happy with those choices.

Did anyone notice Ryan grinning ear to ear when every guy got his rose? It wasn't just a polite smile it was like a real happy smile. I kept thinking about it in a frat boy type way "hey my buds are still here..Par-Tay!). He just gives off a too slick vibe but maybe that's why he didn't make it past F4.

rivermet

rivermet

Fanatic

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 11:15 AM

On Doug - I think he got through screening because the charges were later dismissed. Not sure if he actually hit his wife but the police record is clear that he discharged a gun in anger outside. That's enough for me to steer clear.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 11:50 AM

That f4 makes sense from what we've seen, inc. Jef as F1. Not a bad group--and maybe Arie will be the next Bachelor.

How does that square with her getting pregnant when she wasn't married?

Very easily, since "no birth control" is an easier "religious rule" to follow than "no sex".

Missy Vixen

Missy Vixen

Couch Potato

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 3:17 PM

After RS' latest column today, it's a safe bet that Arie won't be chosen as The Bachelor. When this gets out, the tabloids will have a field day with it...

http://realitysteve....ie-luyendyk-jr/

I can't stand RS. I think he's an arrogant jerk. At the same time, if his research holds up, he just gave People/US/National Enquirer/ALL entertainment TV shows an engraved invitation to blow the doors off the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise. Casting a guy that's the ex of one of the production group, and assuring him he would "go far" in the competition as a result?

Unreal.

ClaireO

ClaireO

Couch Potato

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 7:03 AM

I had the opposite reaction: I thought it was much ado about very little.

TPTB coach whoever they want to go far. This isn't new behavior. It's been alleged for every reality show I've ever watched, and The Bach has a reputation as being one of the most manipulative among them all, supposedly selecting the top choices in advance and even paying their top 6 for appearing. For that reason, I'm not impressed with the news and don't expect much to come of it.

Otherwise, after a painful break-up of a serious relationship, Arie enthusiastically screwed around with a bunch of hot younger women. That sounds pretty normal to me, if not what the show wants to portray. If they want him as the next Bach, they'll find a way to whitewash it.

YMMV.

eatingchicken

eatingchicken

Video Archivist

Posted May 28, 2012 @ 2:08 AM

Ben F wasn't exactly pure as snow going into his Bachelor stint... look at his cream dream video and 'dating' Jennifer Love Hewitt.

IMO, I think it'll all depend on how much the general public have bought into the 'poor single mother' persona they're doing for Emily. If they have, then Arie will get more grief for not being of a Prince Charming standard. If not, it'll be a storm in a teacup at most.

Scoutlet

Scoutlet

Fanatic

Posted May 28, 2012 @ 10:08 PM

Well, if Arie isn't F1 I really hope he's the next Bach. Unlike so many recent contestants, he's a catch.

Jef, really? I like him but I'm surprised Emily does. He looks so young and he's kind of a mystery.

The religious thing just irritates the crap out of me. It's better to have unprotected sex and get pregnant than to do the sensible thing and grab some condoms? I don't judge her but having a kid at 20 doesn't make her some special single mother snowflake.

Diana Berry

Diana Berry

Fanatic

Posted May 28, 2012 @ 10:19 PM

I'm kind of over Arie if he's the player that RS makes him out to be in the real world.

Oh man Sean for the next Bachelor please..he is wowee.

Alexa

Alexa

Fanatic

Posted May 29, 2012 @ 9:15 AM

I am curious now what happens to Arie during the show...meaning how all of this will play out. Because right now she looks very smitten with him, and much more so than with the others.

dirtybubble

dirtybubble

Fanatic

Posted May 29, 2012 @ 1:56 PM

Honestly the way the editing is going I would think Sean would be the next Bachelor.

RS recap is up and he has some juicy tidbits for the Bachelor Pad. Honestly I think R.S. is friggin' hilarious! He's comments are spot on & yeah he can be a jerk at times but so what; he owns up to it.

Edited by dirtybubble, May 29, 2012 @ 2:12 PM.

CindyBee

CindyBee

Fanatic

Posted May 29, 2012 @ 2:26 PM

I'm really surprised that Jef is able to overtake Arie for final 1, if the rumors that Jef is indeed final 1 are true. Jef just seems there.

If Arie is the player that RS is claiming he is, I don't see that will keep him from being cast as the Bachelor. ABC/Fleiss will eat that up. Sean seems too "perfect" but then Jake did too at first and that turned into an epic trainwreck of a season.

Love the Bachelor Pad cast rumors from Steve! Going to be another great season. Ryan Bowers and Kalon are going to fit right in! I see Ryan and his ego hooking up with multiple ladies!

Edited by CindyBee, May 29, 2012 @ 2:27 PM.

cassyinjax

cassyinjax

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 29, 2012 @ 5:37 PM

I would think that TPTB would be hesitant to make Arie the next Bachelor since the news of his relationship with Cassie Lambert has gotten out and that she's apparently the one who got him on Emily's season. But who knows.

Diana Berry

Diana Berry

Fanatic

Posted May 29, 2012 @ 5:55 PM

Any guesses on who calls Ricky "baggage" which causes Emily's meltdown? I'm guessing either Ryan or Kalen.

catesnow

catesnow

Channel Surfer

Posted May 29, 2012 @ 7:24 PM

There is no way Arie will be the next bachelor if it comes out on air that he used to date/sleep with one of their producers. Although I would love to watch a whole season of him. I also read the RS blog post about Arie hooking up with all those different girls and texting them while in Charlotte, and I don't understand why he keeps saying this info is 100% true and confirmed. Even if he's getting the info from one of the people directly involved, you know what they say about there being 3 versions of every story. In this case, it's more like 7-8 versions.

I bet Sean will be the next one, if Emily doesn't pick him. It would be nice to have a good-looking bachelor after the unattractiveness that was Ben!

Edited by catesnow, May 29, 2012 @ 8:13 PM.

cassyinjax

cassyinjax

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 29, 2012 @ 8:04 PM

I read the RS blog post, and I don't understand why he keeps saying this info is 100% true and confirmed.

There are pictures of them together. Google Cassie Lambert and look under images. It isn't really a huge secret.