The Bachelor/ette Spoilers: Who's Kissing Whom?

• Please log in to reply

5194 replies to this topic

Glark

Glark

Posted Sep 14, 2007 @ 4:11 PM

Spoilery!

Celina

Celina

Fanatic

Posted Sep 17, 2007 @ 1:29 PM

There are reports that the new bachelor is brad womack from austin, tx and that filming is down to home dates with sighting of dates at del mar race track in ca, the circus in anaheim and a date in san francisco at a steak house and then 1-1 at chocolate shop -

tz192posted this awhile back. We know the part about Womack is correct. If the hometown date info is also correct, then we'll have to keep a close eye on the California girls, won't we?

eta: I suppose these could also be "one on one" dates and not the hometown dates. Damn.

Edited by Celina, Sep 19, 2007 @ 10:40 AM.

Mamalita

Mamalita

Fanatic

Posted Sep 22, 2007 @ 5:01 PM

Edited by Mamalita, Sep 23, 2007 @ 1:14 PM.

Lady V

Lady V

Fanatic

Posted Sep 25, 2007 @ 1:01 AM

Anyone know who left in the helicopter with the charming neck brace accessory?
Or why?

Cessilina

Cessilina

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 25, 2007 @ 1:48 AM

From spoilery bits around the net, the girl injured is Michele (realtor) - she falls down the stairs.

duckierose

duckierose

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 26, 2007 @ 12:21 PM

Man, I was kind of hoping she was pushed.

YourMom

YourMom

Fanatic

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 10:27 AM

There are reports that the new bachelor is brad womack from austin, tx and that filming is down to home dates with sighting of dates at del mar race track in ca, the circus in anaheim and a date in san francisco at a steak house and then 1-1 at chocolate shop -

tz192posted this awhile back. We know the part about Womack is correct. If the hometown date info is also correct, then we'll have to keep a close eye on the California girls, won't we?

eta: I suppose these could also be "one on one" dates and not the hometown dates. Damn.

True. But don't they usually go somewhere more exciting for the one-on-one dates?

Then again, even if they are hometown dates, that doesn't necessarily mean they're going to locale where they live now. They could be going back to whatever podunk the girl grew up in.

Buuuuuut, if we just play for a minute that these were hometown dates, and that the "currently lives in" locations given on ABC.com would in fact be the location of the hometown dates, then let's keep our eye on:

Sheena (HT: Walnut Creek, CA--greater San Fran area)
Bettina (HT: Hermosa Beach, CA--greater LA area)
McCarten (HT: San Diego, CA--just down the road from Del Mar)

This does leave one hometown date girl still a mystery.

ETA: Based on the race track date last night, and the circus date in the previews, this theory is shot to shit. However, the San Fran date is still out there. But McCarten? Ew. I hope this doesn't pan out.

Edited by YourMom, Oct 2, 2007 @ 10:59 AM.

izzybee

izzybee

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 3, 2007 @ 6:09 AM

If by one-on-one dates, you mean the fantasy dates, then they are all in Cabo, not California. There have been several screencaps that clearly show the Bachelor and the final girls in Cabo. We know it's Cabo because the name of the resort is shown, Montecristo Estates.

Haley17

Haley17

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 7, 2007 @ 5:13 PM

Lots of screencaps are up, far more than last season. There are some of the final rose ceremony, hands only of course, and of fantasy dates. Clearly a dark haired woman and one w/ lighter hair are on fantasy dates. Other sleuthers who spend far more time than I have scrutinizing pictures put the final three as Deanna, Bettina and Jenni, with Solisa, Sarah and Lindsey going this week. Of course much of this is based on 'scientific principles' such as hair length, hair color and finger shape.

If this is true, I would be surprised producers would not have kept Solisa around longer.

seeryuslee

seeryuslee

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 5:57 AM

Brad was interviewed this week and apparently said he talks to his 'chosen one' a couple of times a week and isn't chomping at the bit to go off on a romantic vacation with her when this is all over, he's anxious to go back to work. So sounds like the chances of a marriage made in heaven are slim to none. Again.

lulee

lulee

Stalker

Posted Oct 16, 2007 @ 11:08 AM

Wow, way to sell the show there, Brad.

Heycow

Heycow

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 6, 2007 @ 8:24 AM

In the past, at the finale, the "chosen one" has always stood to the right of the screen(so therefore to the left of the bachelor/bachelorette). In the previews for next week, Deanna is the one who is standing in that position so she must be the one he chooses(unless the editing reversed the images but it doesn't look that way).

NorthShoreJane

NorthShoreJane

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 15, 2007 @ 10:40 AM

Take a peek at this link to one of Brad's Austin bar's Sites...

The Chugging Monkey --- Bachelor Brad

First, look at the pictures uploaded yesterday. There are roughly an equal number of pictures of both Jenni and DeAnna; however, look at the associated tags... "I Dream of Jenni", "She (Jenni) is even beautiful with Rollers in Her Hair" vs. "Lovely DeAnna walks Towards Brad". Then, check out the "star ratings" of the pictures (Jenni vs. DeAnna). You will see that Jenni is heavily favored versus DeAnna. Also, on two of DeAnna's pictures without tags, check out the frames and what they say---interesting choices.

Now, none of this is scientific, of course. However, this is not an ABC or ABC-affiliated Site. Do you think it is favoritism by the Site master; is it to throw us off-track; is it foreshadowing the winner? I am inclined to believe the latter.

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Moderator

Posted Nov 15, 2007 @ 12:05 PM

Now, none of this is scientific, of course. However, this is not an ABC or ABC-affiliated Site. Do you think it is favoritism by the Site master; is it to throw us off-track; is it foreshadowing the winner? I am inclined to believe the latter.

I don't know what to think. If I can judge by the summer reality show, Fat March (horrible little show), I'm inclined to think ABC keeps a pretty tight rein on its reality show contestants online activity. One of the marchers wrote and asked me to delete all his posts on TWoP (in which he gave away not one thing), because the producers got on his case.

mhl2016

mhl2016

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 15, 2007 @ 2:05 PM

The Chugging Monkey myspace page had pictures of DeAnna at the bar for a Halloween party a few weeks ago. That doesn't necessarily mean anything, but the pictures were pretty far down the page - not banner ads - so it didn't look like the pictures were there merely as promotion for the show or the bar (at least, no more promotion for the bar than any other picture on the bar's myspace page anyway). Plus, if I were Jenni and I had won, I would be super pissed if my "fiance" were hanging out with a girl with whom he had been intimate only a few weeks before while I was contractually obligated to keep my distance. The photos have since been removed, so maybe ABC got wind of them and made the site take them down.

Shant

Shant

Fanatic

Posted Nov 17, 2007 @ 12:38 AM

I read on another site that DeAnna wasn't at Brad's bar. Those pictures were sent in by a friend of hers. They were taken in Georgia either this year or last.

lulee

lulee

Stalker

Posted Nov 17, 2007 @ 10:28 AM

I would have thought Fleiss & the ABC execs would be nervous about any B'ettes showing up at Brad's bar. I'm surprised they even let pics be posted on the bar site.

kanona29

kanona29

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 20, 2007 @ 3:30 PM

I'm not sure if this is considered Spoiler information...

Well, according to one of Brad's friends/business partners (Jason) who posts quite frequently on the Fans of Reality TV forum, Brad does indeed stick to his decision of choosing noone. There shouldn't be any more surprises for tonight's show.

Also, he explained that the part where Brad walks off the podium happened FIRST and not in the middle as editing showed.

He posts as babyfaceC on that board if you are interested in seeing what he has to say about everything. Pretty good stuff...

Shant

Shant

Fanatic

Posted Nov 20, 2007 @ 9:47 PM

He's holding up pretty well for himself in there. He's trying to explain the situation as he knows it and the kind of guy Brad is to people and some people are flat out telling him he is wrong or that Brad should get counseling. Kind of funny. I guess you don't really know your best friend as well as the people who watched him in a highly edited TV show do. He's really managing to stay relatively polite in spite of some of the comments directed his way. He's been a source of good info and dispelling rumours throughout the series too.

coralsunset

coralsunset

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 10, 2008 @ 8:59 PM

Article about Matt Grant with a few spoilers about the first episode.

sticks

sticks

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 13, 2008 @ 8:30 AM

Contestant for new bachelor

Here's an article on a Charlotte resident that is competing for the Brit's heart.

izzybee

izzybee

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 18, 2008 @ 12:50 PM

The FORT has the final three as Amanda R, Shayne and Chelsea based on screencaps of the women with Matt in Barbados.

Haley17

Haley17

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 18, 2008 @ 3:03 PM

Word has it on other boards that our bachelor does not only toil away at the bank each day, but is... gasp....also an actor. Could it be, I mean is it just the tiniest bit possible that he could be on this show to not only find a wife but to, perhaps, expand said acting career? Nah. Of course not.

SparksFan59

SparksFan59

Fanatic

Posted Mar 18, 2008 @ 3:26 PM

Matt starred in a student film when he was in collage called "Firedrake". Two women who mentioned this to Matt, the "global financier"...*snort*, were banned from speaking with him again and did not receive a rose.

Fleiss doesn't want that little bit known, but the cat was way out of the bag before hand.

F2 are thought to be Amanda R. & Chelsea, according to FORT Sleuthers.

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Moderator

Posted Mar 18, 2008 @ 7:18 PM

Got some links?

GeorgePBurdell

GeorgePBurdell

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 19, 2008 @ 9:44 AM

According to Ted Casablanca's column, Matt ends up with a "flaxen-haired" woman who works in the "industry." Sounds like Shayne to me. Based on my experience, however, I think I'd trust the FORT folks.

lightofFebruary

lightofFebruary

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 19, 2008 @ 12:12 PM

Got some links?

Here's the FORT spoiler/speculation forum.

There seems to be a consensus that Final Rose Ceremony is in Barbados.

Here's the summary from FORT (scs = screencaps):

Even though we don't have any FRC or hometown scs yet , we pretty much do know the F3.
We have zipline scs--we have pretty much determined they are Amanda. Those would have to be taken in a warm climate due to what they are wearing and the green foliage. So that indicates Barbados to me, rather than possibly Florida(for a hometown).
We have catamaran scs--we have pretty much determined they are Chelsea. Again taken in a warm climate and her hometown is Colorado, so most likely taken in Barbados.
We have the beach and water tramp scs--we think are Shayne--we know it can not be Robin, Marshana or Noelle because they are of a blonde. We still are not positive they are from Barbados because Shayne has a possibility of several warm climate hometown dates. But I personally think they are of Shayne in Barbados --or she at least makes it to Barbados.
So I really can not see Marshana, Robin or Noelle being F1.

Edited by lightofFebruary, Mar 20, 2008 @ 9:07 PM.

Firthient

Firthient

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 29, 2008 @ 10:44 PM

F2 are thought to be Amanda R. & Chelsea, according to FORT Sleuthers.

Last season, the "sleuthers" at the FORT had DeAnna and Bettina as the F2 with DeAnna receiving the final rose. Just something to think about!

Shant

Shant

Fanatic

Posted Mar 30, 2008 @ 7:13 PM

I thought a lot of them had Jenni and DeAnna as F2 and several of them were starting to wonder if maybe Brad chose no one based on several factors? As far as I can tell they also have Shayne in the mix as a possible member of the F2.

freesia

freesia

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 1, 2008 @ 10:40 AM

Ted Casablanca from E! had an update on his spoiler that the winner is a flaxen-haired woman working in the industry. His response to someone asking if this meant it was Shayne:

The Industry involves a lotta occupations...donít rule out any of the other desperate darlings looking for love in all the wrong on-air places.