The Music Thread: Sing Like A Bird

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

279 replies to this topic

EverythingIsRen

EverythingIsRen

Fanatic

Posted Mar 6, 2011 @ 1:28 PM

Thank you! I didn't know about that site. On Gossip Girl's official music listing on The CW's website, it's listed as "Somebody Else" for some reason. Although, that site is missing a few songs. I wish this show had a website like Music From The OC to keep track of the music. That thing was handy.

ETA: For some reason, I only just now noticed the pinned post. LOL. But as I said, the website is missing music. There should be something run by the producers of the show, like that other website I mentioned.

Edited by EverythingIsRen, Mar 6, 2011 @ 1:32 PM.

Light of Night

Light of Night

Fanatic

Posted Apr 3, 2011 @ 8:01 PM

By some oversight, the music site missed "Don't Wait" by The Duke Spirit. It plays at the very end of episode 4.17.

Edited by Light of Night, Apr 3, 2011 @ 8:02 PM.

grumpygoddess

grumpygoddess

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 4, 2011 @ 4:47 AM

By some oversight, the music site missed "Don't Wait" by The Duke Spirit. It plays at the very end of episode 4.17.

Haha, I had my suspicions that the music site is run by Chuck and Blair fans, so they were so bitter, they didn't include the Dan and Blair kiss song.

Light of Night

Light of Night

Fanatic

Posted Apr 4, 2011 @ 8:38 PM

That could be.

I wonder, though, if "Somebody Else's Child" is a hint of things to come. We'll see.

Eaterlover

Eaterlover

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2011 @ 2:27 PM

Has anyone started listening to Matt & Kim because of While You Weren't Sleeping? I'm totally rocking to Wires right now.

splum

splum

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2011 @ 2:53 PM

Yes! I saw a Dan/Blair vid on youtube to 'Daylight' and loved it. Now I have Daylight, Wires, and AM/FM Sound on my ipod. I probably wouldn't have even heard of Matt & Kim if I hadn't become so obsessed with this pairing.

Edited by splum, Apr 24, 2011 @ 2:55 PM.

EverythingIsRen

EverythingIsRen

Fanatic

Posted Apr 25, 2011 @ 12:10 AM

"Wires" is a good song. Norman Buckley used it in his slideshow for that episode.

portiaslegacy

portiaslegacy

Video Archivist

Posted May 2, 2011 @ 8:58 PM

Oh Land 's music seems to be the official soundtrack to Blair and Louis. I really like her, so it helps get over that Louis is a Dair obstacle.

paupers

paupers

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 7, 2011 @ 6:23 AM

Ladder Song by Bright Eyes was a good one last episode.

Wolf and I by Oh Land was great too.

Morrigan8472

Morrigan8472

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2011 @ 8:36 PM

They need to use 'Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys and quick.