iCarly

• Please log in to reply

2363 replies to this topic

Betsyb

Betsyb

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 7:53 AM

Not a shipper but I did like the Seddie arc. I thought the writers kept them true to the characters they were and I thought all the episodes had a good balance of comedy, hijinks and romance and I also thought Sam and Freddie had very good chemistry. I especially loved the way they "broke up"...still happily making out in an elevator.

I don't ship, in general, nevermind iCarly (of course there are exceptions). But I also really enjoyed that arc. I thought it was some of the best work they ever did on the show. I liked that there were no outside dilemas of the day. I liked that it wasn't them responding to something wacky. I liked that, for the first time, it gave Carly something to do where she responded like a real human person. She got to be funny and increasingly frustrated with being either in the middle or cast out. I thought the episodes were funny and dealt with it all well. They were episodes that mostly just dealt with the main cast. And they were quite good. And it gave both Jennette and Miranda the chance to shine. Miranda got to show how funny she can be. Jennette got to show Sam's other side. (Not particularly impressed with Nathan Kress ever.)

But the episodes weren't really iCarly. The problem is Dan just wants random humor. If he thinks Freddie's crush on Carly is funny he will use it. If he wants Creddie he will do it. Which is fine. It is his show and it is just a kid's show. But the actual audience actually gets invested in these characters in a way he obviously isn't. And Sam, in particular, is someone people care about a lot from what I have seen. For some reason, she is the only one I really can invest in the way I would invest in a real character from a real show. To me she is like a Wife of Bath or Falstaff character. Not to compare this to Chaucer or Shakespeare (which is insane) but amoral, lustful, greedy but so vivacious I can't help but love her the most. Freddie just drifting back and forth just ruins the dynamic. Because I actually care about the two girls and not about him.

This isn't Betty and Veronica. Carly and Sam are the main characters and best friends. (Plus, both could do better.)

They should just never have done the arc and kept things as they were. They can't just go back now.

Also, I have been wondering what's odd about the latest episodes for me but I couldn't put my figure on it and now I do think that it's partly a sort of detachment I'm feeling with Sam and Carly/Freddie and maybe that the kids have just outgrown the show.

I think it is just that everyone is going through the motions. They all seem pretty tired of this schtick except for the kid who plays Gibby. And that includes the writers. Stuff like Freddie's crush was organic not just totally random episode screech to a halt stuff. Sam being upset or weirded out by Creddie was organic. Like in iSpeed Date when she walked in on them or how she would randomly bring up that Carly would never want him or how she got them to break up. Not some awkward conversation. Jokes were funny not completely over the top stretching to make it work.

So much of it now just seems like audience baiting. That is bad television.

Edited by Betsyb, Apr 23, 2012 @ 8:55 AM.

Jeneral28

Jeneral28

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 9:14 AM

I liked seeing some of the old characters again like Mr. Howard and Principal Franklin (who I adore!), as well as Spencer having a subplot that wasn't based around his flavor of the week.

This I strongly agree to, Principal Franklin is a character that should have more appearances and dialogue throughout the series. But him "sitting at table six" was one of the golden parts.

Shame he wasn't there for iParty with Victorious.

Cherith

Cherith

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 3:25 PM

http://tvbythenumber...22-2012/130486/

iCarly ratings offically in the toliet. They have been losing viewers for a long time but this is pretty bad. The number 25 show for cable (a BBT rerun) got 3.028 million viewers. Meaning iCarly is almost under three million if they aren't already.

It also sold poorly on iTunes but that bit is probably just angry shippers.

ETA: 2.8 million viewers.

Edited by Cherith, Apr 25, 2012 @ 2:58 PM.

MegaJ

MegaJ

Stalker

Posted Apr 28, 2012 @ 11:29 PM

It's not just iCarly, Nickelodeon is experiencing a huge downturn in terms of overall ratings. Though iCarly isn't helping.

This episode was meh. It was alright and funny, but I think the characters kind of outgrew the whole iCarly/webshow basis. With Victorious, they have older characters and the show seems a lot more teenage-friendly because even though it's very zany, all the action is built around the school and has a plausibility to it.

Here though, it was cool seeing the iCarlies walking around unsupervised and getting into wacky adventures because it was a young kids' fantasy. Now, they're probably seniors at this point and it just seem like they're too old for this now. Especially Spencer who went from "cool older brother" to "dude, get a life."

I think that's why, like someone upthread said the Seddie arc was ace because it was a different problem. If the show is renewed or has episodes added, I think it's time for a minor rehaul.

Pretty pictures of Miranda Cosgrove.

Betsyb

Betsyb

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:14 AM

Carly, Carly, Carly. People with real class and grace are flattered by male impersonators.

Didn't love it. The show needs to die a graceful death before it is too late.

This was the first time I have actually liked Freddie in a long time, though. I liked how he actually did something funny and, of course, wore it into the ground because how often does he do something funny? So, Gibby had to ask him to stop with the Lewbert stuff. Every once in awhile they have those consistent subtle character moments that make this show better than the competition.

On a similar note, I liked that while the others freaked out about the voice Sam just started testing out her deep voice (and scaring children with it). And with her "Luke, I am your father" is this like a Community thing where iCarly has both Star Wars and Galaxy Wars?? Like Community has both Inspector Spacetime and Doctor Who.

But, seriously, Carly was way too uptight all episode.

but I think the characters kind of outgrew the whole iCarly/webshow basis.

Absolutely. Those things used to be a cute center of the show now it feels sort of embarrassing for them.

I feel like this show has just outgrown itself in general. They aren't kids anymore. Whenever the show tries to grow them up a bit they quickly backtrack. The iCarly kids feel so much younger than the Victorious kids but they are actually probably about a year older or so in world (seniors).

Edited by Betsyb, Apr 29, 2012 @ 2:33 PM.

Jeneral28

Jeneral28

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:53 AM

It's not just iCarly, Nickelodeon is experiencing a huge downturn in terms of overall ratings. Though iCarly isn't helping.

This episode was meh. It was alright and funny, but I think the characters kind of outgrew the whole iCarly/webshow basis. With Victorious, they have older characters and the show seems a lot more teenage-friendly because even though it's very zany, all the action is built around the school and has a plausibility to it.

Here though, it was cool seeing the iCarlies walking around unsupervised and getting into wacky adventures because it was a young kids' fantasy. Now, they're probably seniors at this point and it just seem like they're too old for this now. Especially Spencer who went from "cool older brother" to "dude, get a life."

I think that's why, like someone upthread said the Seddie arc was ace because it was a different problem. If the show is renewed or has episodes added, I think it's time for a minor rehaul.

For the Halloween episode, simply put, it is not one worth keeping as DVR copy.

Agree with the rest, especially about Victorious. I would always now recommend Victorious to the children.

Kaoteek

Kaoteek

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 2:24 PM

Meh episode, indeed. Not much else to say about it.

Cherith

Cherith

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 8:50 AM

Not great but not bad. Sam is consistently the best thing about this show, in my opinion. I like how she can easily go back and forth between sociopath and adorable little kid. Gleefully playing around with the voice (Carly *was* being uptight) but dangerous enough that Nevel should legitimately be scared if she gets him.

Not that I take this show seriously so this is more of a light not too serious observation than complaint. But dunking the robot (whom they thought was Nevel but was Freddie) twenty times because he changed their voice for like fifeteen minutes seems like a huge overreaction. Their voices went right back to normal and already had by the time they caught him. No harm done.

Edited by Cherith, Apr 30, 2012 @ 9:27 AM.

Jeneral28

Jeneral28

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 9:34 AM

I like Sam and Jade as characters.

markm

markm

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 6:00 AM

Interview with Miranda, where she talks about uncertainty whether this is last season. Also mentions she would like show to end with Carly and Freddy getting together. Interesting that she apparently thinks Carly's mom is still alive, as she mentions she would like Tina Fey to guest-star as her.

Edited by markm, May 10, 2012 @ 6:26 AM.

Cherith

Cherith

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 10:10 AM

That interview must have been before it was announced that Tina Fey would appear on the show as herself. Maybe she thought she would be her mom in a flashback? Tina Fey couldn't be Spencer's mom anyway unless it was a flashback. Although, she was probably just thinking that Sam got a cool mom so she should too without much thought.

Stil no idea about the last season. That is really odd.

Carly and Freddie getting together at this point would just be character assasination for both.

Betsyb

Betsyb

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 5:37 PM

Well, Tina Fey will be on the show. She just won't be Carly's mom. So she partially got her wish.

MegaJ

MegaJ

Stalker

Posted May 12, 2012 @ 9:23 PM

Tonight's episode was the first one I liked in a while, but it still had it's problems.

The Carly plot could've gone somewhere, but I hated that he was written as a perv (a rather creepy one at that) just to return to the Status Quo. It would've been cool if Carly was trying to fit in as a nerd or tried to tell him that he doesn't need to try hard. It didn't make any sense, does he just pretend to be a nerd and woke at the Pear store to get chicks?

The Pear store plot started out good but again, led to Sam yet again trumping Freddie in someone he should know and getting no repercussions. I really dislike that about her character, it's all kinds of Sue-ish. I did like her quitting in the end after Freddie got fired though. And dare I say, was she kinda reveling in making Freddie mad because he moved on so quickly?

The Spencer plot and Gibby plot were actually solid. Firefighters not coming to put out fires is something that actually happens, actually though I don't think they wouldn't do it in Spencer's case. And of course, he messes up in a hilarious fashion. Gibby was just pretty funny all throughout the episode, especially with the cases.

Jeneral28

Jeneral28

Couch Potato

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 12:55 PM

I really like the introduction but I hate the scripter writers focusing on female anatomy. The Gibby and Sam plot was the best

Edited by Jeneral28, May 13, 2012 @ 1:08 PM.

Betsyb

Betsyb

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 7:17 PM

The Pear store plot started out good but again, led to Sam yet again trumping Freddie in someone he should know and getting no repercussions. I really dislike that about her character, it's all kinds of Sue-ish. I did like her quitting in the end after Freddie got fired though. And dare I say, was she kinda reveling in making Freddie mad because he moved on so quickly?

Repercussions for what? She didn't seek out the job to annoy him. The lady hired her because she got someone to buy a computer (and she was trying to help Freddie make the sale in her own Sam way). The only thing she did to him on the job is be better at it. She falsetto voice mocked him twice. She gloated at her success but who wouldn't gloat to someone who tried to get them fired. That is it. And he threw her criminal record out there to try to get her fired with absolutely no rebuttal from her. He screamed at his boss in a store in front of customers. And got fired for it. Then after his behavior she actually tried to stick up for him and quit and went after him. Even though he was actually the one being a jerk to her all episode not the other way around. (I am not faulting Freddie being a jerk because obviously Sam is to him all of the time. Turnabout is fair play. But he was still the instigator and she took it all really well.)

I do think Sam faces repercussions when it matters. For instance, she lost the guy she obviously still likes because of her personality flaws (too "abnormal"). And now that guy is super into her best friend (again). I think that has got to sting and is directly related to her behavior.

Oh and I loved Sam trying to explain his behavior as being due to their past relationship. She did say she would tell everyone she broke his nerdy heart in the elevator!

I also thought the episode made a lot of sense. It has been established time and time again that Freddie is kind of awkward with people when he isn't doing tech stuff. There was an entire episode about it last season. He has always been superior about his knowledge of technology. His entire personality is completely wrong for sales. Sam is aggressive but charming. Perfect for sales. She is too aggressive when you know her. But not for the five to thirty minutes it takes to make a sale. Freddie would be good at the GeniusBar not trying to sell.

I liked the episode. I liked that it explored the side of Freddie that always stuck out to me. He is a good kid. A decent guy. But he is annoying and arrogant and always has been. He has always whined when he didn't get his way. He is the prototypical mama's boy who has been told he is special his whole life. And Sam always liked to mock him because he was so easy to work up. I am not bashing the character. I think it saves him from being a completely bland nothing. But he is flawed and always has been. So, I was glad they explored that here. And the Sam/Freddie fighting has always been two ways even though most people blame her. She is better at it but he always had an equal share of their animosity. I thought it was nice here how with her not being too vicious or antagonistic his side of it stood out more.

Edited by Betsyb, May 13, 2012 @ 7:42 PM.

Cherith

Cherith

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 9:01 PM

I worked a lot of retail jobs as a kid. If I had screamed at my boss that they didn't appreciate me in front of customers (after only a few days) I would have been fired too. That boss was definitely not rough. She took it way better than anyone I have ever worked for would. And she wasn't even mean to him until the first time he snapped at her about hiring a "criminal". Freddie was 100% in the wrong. I mean it was funny and I am fine with that. All of these characters are in the wrong sometimes. But he certainly is not victim to Sam, in this instance. And Freddie wouldn't even give Sam a pear? Ice cold.

Sam being better at putting on a show (which is all being a salesperson is) is not new. That is exactly what her skill in life is. Sam is crazy charismatic. And I thought she was pretty great with Freddie. She didn't try to counter him when he said the mean things about her (twice). She laughed when he came in and said "hello good people and Sam". If being better than him at stuff is her new way to bug him then I am all for it.

I thought this was kind of like iOMG. Sam made an effort to be around Freddie, she was basically nice with a Sam edge (Sam was sarcastic to him then too), and Freddie was annoyed and suspicious of it all rather than accepting. He looked like a crazy person with her chips and guac too (just like he did with the boss). Except there was no Mood app to lend clarification here. Too bad for her Freddie is into Carly.

I wish to God they had the guts to make Carly's love interest gay, instead.

Spencer curled up on the floor with the firemen there was kind of adorable.

Sam looked crazy hot in her last scene at the Pear Store.

Loved Sam telling Gibby not to chew on his tongue.

Edited by Cherith, May 13, 2012 @ 9:13 PM.

MegaJ

MegaJ

Stalker

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 11:46 PM

Repercussions for what? She didn't seek out the job to annoy him. The lady hired her because she got someone to buy a computer (and she was trying to help Freddie make the sale in her own Sam way). The only thing she did to him on the job is be better at it. She falsetto voice mocked him twice. She gloated at her success but who wouldn't gloat to someone who tried to get them fired. That is it. And he threw her criminal record out there to try to get her fired with absolutely no rebuttal from her. He screamed at his boss in a store in front of customers. And got fired for it. Then after his behavior she actually tried to stick up for him and quit and went after him. Even though he was actually the one being a jerk to her all episode not the other way around. (I am not faulting Freddie being a jerk because obviously Sam is to him all of the time. Turnabout is fair play. But he was still the instigator and she took it all really well.)

I liked the episode. I liked that it explored the side of Freddie that always stuck out to me. He is a good kid. A decent guy. But he is annoying and arrogant and always has been. He has always whined when he didn't get his way. He is the prototypical mama's boy who has been told he is special his whole life. And Sam always liked to mock him because he was so easy to work up. I am not bashing the character. I think it saves him from being a completely bland nothing. But he is flawed and always has been. So, I was glad they explored that here. And the Sam/Freddie fighting has always been two ways even though most people blame her. She is better at it but he always had an equal share of their animosity. I thought it was nice here how with her not being too vicious or antagonistic his side of it stood out more.

Well, when you put it that way...

But now that I think about it, that is something about the Freddie character that I haven't noticed. But now that I think about it, he does have his spoiled brat tendencies. I mean, he's annoyed by his mother but I'm sure she's done a lot to indulge his ego, not to mention shell out the dough to pay for all his tech stuff. Maybe I didn't notice because Sam annoys me more.

I wish to God they had the guts to make Carly's love interest gay, instead.

Victorious is thisclose to breaking that barrier, I swear.

Cherith

Cherith

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 7:58 AM

Victorious is thisclose to breaking that barrier, I swear.

There is no doubt in my mind Dan Schneider wants to go there. He is done it indirectly many times on iCarly and Victorious (Petographers, anyone?). I am sure Nick resists it. It would have been great though. Some day soon!

But now that I think about it, that is something about the Freddie character that I haven't noticed.

When I broke my leg and ankle I was stuck on the couch for a good chunk of time. I hate most daytime tv so I ended up watching a lot of Teen Nick/Nick. So, I saw most of iCarly in a short time frame. Whereas before I only kind of half watched when I was with my niece or hung over on a Sunday. I used to see it as Sam always picking on Freddie. Watching it all at once it was absolutely a more mutual thing and often spurned on by the fact that Freddie really can be a whiny bitch. Sam is still jerk, of course. But boy does Freddie pout and complain when he doesn't get his way. And he always really singled her out to point out she wasn't smart or to say she was a criminal of some sort. Even when she hadn't said a word to him. Which, is what he did here.

Kind of a disappointing return to Season 1 and 2 Freddie, I thought. Especially when Sam was relatively restrained and mature compared to her old self.

Freddie is the type of kid who is in for a real shock in college when all of a sudden he isn't always the smartest person in the room.

Edited by Cherith, May 14, 2012 @ 8:01 AM.

Jeneral28

Jeneral28

Couch Potato

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 8:45 AM

I too was hoping he would turn out to be gay. This Carly is a terrible Carly now and is not really the Carly I expected anymore.

I sense a hit in the scriptwriters pairing Sam and Freddie as a couple again. Freddie targeted Sam from the start--no pears for her, ignoring her all the way even in the shop, and he got his lesson learnt. But the ending was a hint, Sam still cares about him.

On Spencer's case, it is almost real. Students who live in flats or dorms and have set of alarms have resulted in angry firemen, thoug not those who make the person work for a week in the department and ask for chilli.

smind

smind

Video Archivist

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 10:52 AM

I thought the pear store episode was just...bad. I was never a Gibby fan when he was a sometimes crazy kid that appeared on the show, but after his bullying in this episode that feeling has changed to outright hate.
I don't understand the point of the computer store guy Carly was flirting with turning into some sort of rapist. ICarly used to sidestep cliches like 'teen girl punished for her sexuality'.

lleykian54

lleykian54

Couch Potato

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 12:46 PM

I don't understand the point of the computer store guy Carly was flirting with turning into some sort of rapist. ICarly used to sidestep cliches like 'teen girl punished for her sexuality'.

Honestly I was hoping this was all leading to the guy just really not being interested in her at all. It would have been a nice lesson for Carly I think. Also, was she supposed to be cute and adorable when she was hitting on him at the store, because frankly, I just thought she came off annoying and a tad desperate.

Also I agree with the previous comments about Freddie and frankly this episode made me realize that I hope the show ends with none of these kids paired up because I kind of think Freddie doesn't deserve either Carly or Sam.

Betsyb

Betsyb

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 3:38 PM

Also I agree with the previous comments about Freddie and frankly this episode made me realize that I hope the show ends with none of these kids paired up because I kind of think Freddie doesn't deserve either Carly or Sam.

I hope it ends up with none of them paired up because other wise I think there might be mass hysteria for fans of the losing side.

I would almost seriously fear for Dan Schneider's (sp?) life if he got Carly and Freddie together over Seddie. I refuse to say call them Creddie, btw. That is the worst pairing name I have ever heard. I know these are young girls but, seriously, you aren't going to win a ship war with that kind of name. Think ahead! No one who is on the fence is going to help create a twitter trend with a name like Creddie in it. Farly is a perfectly fine name go with that, kids.(I am just kidding I don't know what it takes to win a ship war as I don't ship, in general. Maybe a name that reminds everyone of crud is a great idea.)

Also, I have no idea who is the more popular ship. Online fans mean nothing as to gaging actual public feelings. So, I am not suggesting one is more popular than the other. But Seddie fans are certainly more passionate online and probably prone to rioting.

By the way, do we know anything about Jennette's new show? Is it going to be a spin-off where she plays Sam, still? It kind of seems like everyone else is reverting back to their old selves after a couple of seasons of growth whereas Sam is being developed. So, I was curious. I think that would be a terrible idea (although I actually love Sam but she is polarizing). And I am basing that on nothing but curiosity.

Edited by Betsyb, May 14, 2012 @ 4:05 PM.

joanne3482

joanne3482

Fanatic

Posted May 15, 2012 @ 9:11 AM

Honestly I was hoping this was all leading to the guy just really not being interested in her at all. It would have been a nice lesson for Carly I think. Also, was she supposed to be cute and adorable when she was hitting on him at the store, because frankly, I just thought she came off annoying and a tad desperate.

That's what I hoped for too. I was horrified at her "flirting." Also, what kind of nitwit invites a person she just met to her house? Did she even know his last name? I know he works with Freddie, but Freddie had only worked there a few days so how well would he have known the guy? I don't consider myself hyper-paranoid but I couldn't help thinking, really you couldn't have just tried for a cup of coffee? I would imagine Pear Stores are usually in a mall there must be some food court that would have given them the chance to get to know each other a little better before him going to her house. Even if he hadn't turned out to be a perv, it is much harder to get a bad date out of your house than it is to just leave a coffee shop.

Kaoteek

Kaoteek

Couch Potato

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 5:46 PM

The show will officially end with this current season's conclusion, according to Schneider in TVGuide.

Can't say i'm either surprised or particularly bummed about it.

Edited by Kaoteek, May 17, 2012 @ 5:47 PM.

Betsyb

Betsyb

Fanatic

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 6:57 PM

That is the right decision to make. There was absolutely nothing left to do with the show. And everyone is moving on.

Although this quote about the show's premise (by people who clearly never saw an episode before this season) sucks for Freddie:

Debuting in 2007, the half-hour comedy catapulted the careers of stars Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy, who play two best friends with a popular webcast. Along with their other best friend Gibby (Noah Munck), producer Freddie (Nathan Kress) and Carly's older brother (Jerry Trainor), the fivesome became famous for their hijinks and "random dancing."

Gibby as their best friend (which is super new)? And Freddie reduced to their producer? Ouch. Loved that they said it was about two best friends, though. And said Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy were stars. The show was better than the competition because it written as an ensemble not a star vehicle. Both girls deserve some recognition even if it was accidental.

Jennette McCurdy's tweet about the end:

https://twitter.com/#!/jennettemccurdy/status/203249273968664577 '> https://twitter.com/#!/jennettemccurdy/status/203249273968664577

(As an adult I have allowed myself to follow just tween icon and that one was Jennette McCurdy. I have yet to regret that decision.)

Edited by Betsyb, May 17, 2012 @ 7:08 PM.

MegaJ

MegaJ

Stalker

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 9:33 PM

Yep, the right decision. Ratings are falling off, only so much the kids can do without the webshow, etc. Surprisingly, nick.com mentioned it, and kids networks usually don't mention stuff like cancellations. Probably to get everyone pumped for the series finale to get a high rating.

The show was better than the competition because it written as an ensemble not a star vehicle.

I think that's what separated iCarly from Hannah Montana quality-wise, that and Nickelodeon doesn't really push their stars out there that much. Miley was a multi-album recording artist and Miranda probably only did those two albums as a tie in to the show. It's a trend that continued with Victorious and How to Rock (as in clear star of the show, but written as ensemble.)

Jeneral28

Jeneral28

Couch Potato

Posted May 18, 2012 @ 3:51 AM

Am definitely not crying for its ending. Especially with Victorious now, there's no reason to snap up to watch iCarly.

It ends well for the two girls. But how about Nathan Kress? He doesn't have a music career and doesnt seem to be doing anything beyond Nickelodeon. Will they place him as a lead in another Nick show? Or Jennette's? I see Jerry Trainor in Jennette's if possible, Noah possible but Nathan?

Cherith

Cherith

Fanatic

Posted May 18, 2012 @ 8:16 AM

Yeah, it is time. The show had that huge lull in quality around the time of iGot a Hotroom, iDo, iSell Penny Ts etc. But it did sort of rebound. Maybe not to what it was but the last ones haven't been so bad. I really liked the Seddie Arc. But it is time.

One article had a link to a video of the first behind the scenes thing with Miranda Cosgrove introducing the show to people. It was cute to look at now. It is funny because as time went on Jennette always dominated those extra video/interview/behind the scenes type things.

But how about Nathan Kress? He doesn't have a music career and doesnt seem to be doing anything beyond Nickelodeon. Will they place him as a lead in another Nick show? Or Jennette's? I see Jerry Trainor in Jennette's if possible, Noah possible but Nathan?

Jerry is getting his own show on Nick at Nite. Noah is getting a Pilot on Nick. So, yeah, no real word on Nathan Kress. I really doubt he would want to be on Jennette's show (which they have already started casting for) since they are always distancing themselves from crazy fans saying they are dating.

His girlfriend is shopping around a weird sitcom/reality show hybrid pilot about her trying to make it in Hollywood. And he might be in it. I kind of seriously doubt anyone would pick it up though.

Edited by Cherith, May 18, 2012 @ 8:36 AM.

markm

markm

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 1, 2012 @ 9:03 AM

They are getting at least one more high profile guest star before the show ends: Emma Stone

fernsehen

fernsehen

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2012 @ 10:00 AM

Emma Stone, eh? Could be very interesting. I noticed that the storyline has to do with finding adult friends for Spencer.

The article says it's iCarly's 5th season. I'd lost track, honestly. Five years is a long run on television, and that's held true since the '50s. My best wishes for everyone involved with iCarly. It's been a good run.