Morning Joe

• Please log in to reply

12999 replies to this topic

Meshugana

Meshugana

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 16, 2014 @ 4:43 PM

I believe Joe's 2nd ex-wife is a Greenville SC native...her twitter @southxnortheast.

Meshugana

Meshugana

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 16, 2014 @ 5:13 PM

On Twitter @morningmika...she is doing a live chat this afternoon...what a bunch of garbage she is telling questioners...she believes in smiling all the time (except when criticizing Barnicle, Karins and Thomas for their clothes), sitting with shoulders straight to show confidence (never to show off DD jugs she only has had since '09), only dressing in the basics to as not to be ostentatious (legs in the air ala VF is very subtle, skirts hiked up to nether regions, again very subtle and the whole MORNING PAPERS bistro table is set up for showing legs.)

She & Joe are going to be in Charlotte NC Thurs.

Edited by Meshugana, Apr 16, 2014 @ 8:19 PM.

HyeChaps

HyeChaps

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2014 @ 9:23 PM

South Carolina is one of the early primary states.  I don't see Joe getting any traction in Iowa.  He is picking his battles.

Landsnarkk

Landsnarkk

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 17, 2014 @ 4:42 PM

I saw a link about Peter King on Morning Joe so I clicked...

http://www.breitbart...elligent-Debate

and I wound up in the most horrible corner of the internet.  Don't visit Breitbart and expect to feel good about your fellow countrymen.

stafford

stafford

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 9:06 AM

Boy did John Heilman and Cackles get into it this morning about the Rancher who owes the US government $1 million dollars for grazing his cattle on government land and refusing to pay the grazing fees. Mike Barnacle was hovering in the background. Cackles argument was that more people believe in what the Rancher was doing was totally justified and that the government way over-reacted by sending in armed officers. Barnacle read the definition of terrorist and promptly declared the Rancher and his followers as terrorists. Cackles thinks Harry Reed should not have used the word terrorist because it would interfere with negotiations.

John H took exception as did Barnacle as Heilman pointed out that "Militia" from across the country showed up to "defend" the Ranchers "rights". Cackles dismissed that as not being wrong and made a blanket statement that there has to be a way for the Government to negotiate a settlement...never mind that this has gone through the courts for years with numerous and all judgements against the Rancher and he is never going to settle. It's the same argument that Republicans always use in the Congressional battles where Repubs agreed to turn back everything Obama or the Dems proposed but then cry "why won't they negotiate?" when they have no intention of accepting any compromise offered. I'm not even sure Cackles understood that this has been litigated and a judgement has been made. So if I get a bunch of militia nut jobs to come to my house I won't have to pay my tax bill and apparently that's okay with Cackles because more Americans believe that then don't?

And for the record I don't believe Hillary will get a baby "bump" in her poll numbers because Chelsea is pregnant. What has Andrew Ross Sorkin been smoking? They asked Cackles if GW got a bump out of the Bush pregnancy and she said no... I'm pretty sure Jenna had her baby AFTER GW left office. Stupid topic and even more stupid to speculate on any political gain.

Meshugana

Meshugana

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 10:46 AM

Maybe cowboy Clive can move his cattle to that other famous, 1600 acre faux ranch in Crawford TX owned by cowboy GWB who lives in a tony section of Dallas now. Doesn't look like its being used now to showcase GWB as a 'regular Joe' rather than a privileged, blue-blooded patrician WASP from CT. GWB should donate its use to Clive as a payback to neocons' support of his presidency and war-mongering policies.

Meshugana

Meshugana

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 10:52 AM

Jenna had her baby last yr. on April 13th. I think Sorkin was really trying to imply that possibly the Clintons had deliberately arranged the timing of the pregnancy for political purposes. Joe was speculating a while back on FB founder Mark Zuckerberg's wedding date...that it was possibly set to occur AFTER the IPO of FB so that the windfall would not be considered 'community' property in Calif. where the wife could go after it in a divorce.

Dave23

Dave23

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 11:34 AM

Cackles dismissed that as not being wrong and made a blanket statement that there has to be a way for the Government to negotiate a settlement

There's NOTHING to negotiate. He's a deadbeat and lawbreaker who needs to pay up. Next!

canaanite2

canaanite2

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 1:07 PM

Cackles thinks Harry Reed should not have used the word terrorist because it would interfere with negotiations. 

He's using words like terrorist and un-American because those words have been used without merit against the Dems ever since they nominated a black man for president, and he is sooooo over it!! By definition, the militia are terrorists or anarchists. They're certainly not heroes or don't have the mental capacity to be referred to as rebels. Rebels know what they're rebelling against. These morons are constantly confused and contradictory.  

Meshugana

Meshugana

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 6:14 PM

Apr 2 entry on @morning mika ( Catching up with my dear friend @morningmika before filming our @Morning_Joe segment pic.twitter.com/ciRYK65L2N) on Twitter avec a pix of Mika sitting on Arianna's sofa with her legs underneath her torso so the pix captures her whole leg. Who does this...put 2 dirty shoes on a sofa and possibly snag the upholstery with the spike heel? No respect for her hostess, this KNOWING YOUR VALUE proponent known as Mika. If you had value, it would be clearly evident without your gams unless you are a Rockette.