McDreamyLand: The PD Theme Park

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

130 replies to this topic

Subculture Gals

Subculture Gals

Just Tuned In

Posted Feb 4, 2008 @ 11:25 PM

Everyone has been talking about having sweet and dreaming rides, but personally, I think the theme park would be even better suited to have dark and scary rides. Then as you exit the theme park, shaking in your boots, you pass through the "Dream Land" which consists of McDreamy on a couch to cuddle with you and calm your sole before you leave his wonderland.

StarrShine

StarrShine

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 6, 2008 @ 1:00 AM

I like that idea. We need something dark and twisty ( a 3-D fall in Puget Sound perhaps ) that after you get off, PD tells you how much he loves you, that you are the love of his life and that he will always show up. This all takes place as he helps you wash your hair with lavender shampoo and conditioner, to get that nasty diesel smell out of your hair. An additional 10 bucks will get you a peek at The Bendy Thing.

Cat Collector

Cat Collector

Fanatic

Posted Feb 6, 2008 @ 2:53 PM

*Cat frantically shoves a $10 bill at the attendant*

For another $10, can we recreate the hot countdown scene, or maybe have him pull me toward him and say "I want sex" like in From a Whisper to a Scream?

Disney is missing a bet by not starting to build this park immediately.

indigo blue

indigo blue

Fanatic

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 9:03 AM

the Made of Honor section of McDreamyland is now open. Enjoy!!

Stay at the Scottish castle, where PD will visit your room and whisper "Let me in" at your door. If you can pick yourself up off the floor you can let him in.

Cat Collector

Cat Collector

Fanatic

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 11:55 AM

Clearly we need a Highland Games section in an area of the park where there is a constant updraft. In an adjacent area open only to platinum-level DDL and Research Foundation members, he goes commando.

Maybe a movie theater in which all the shirtless scenes, plus the deleted full monty scene, play on an endless loop.

Clearly my mind is in the gutter today.

Swimmie

Swimmie

Couch Potato

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 12:28 PM

Of course we need a Lochness Monster Ride

(my mind is in the gutter too.)

and we have rules like:

You can't ride anything "back to back".

Edited by Swimmie, May 5, 2008 @ 12:45 PM.

Be Very Afraid

Be Very Afraid

Posted May 18, 2008 @ 5:52 AM

Don't forget the kissing for coins attraction. Yeah, you have to pay a little bit for this one, but it's well worth it.

indigo blue

indigo blue

Fanatic

Posted Feb 11, 2009 @ 3:51 PM

The McDreamyland gift shop is suddenly overrun with roses left over from the non proposal. Come and get yours while supplies last. Also take a gander at that engagement ring. Everyone else on the planet has.

DixieGirl

DixieGirl

Fanatic

Posted Feb 11, 2009 @ 4:51 PM

Buy a ginormous teddy bear and McDreamy or McSteamy will help you carry it to your car...

Cat Collector

Cat Collector

Fanatic

Posted Feb 11, 2009 @ 8:34 PM

Step right up and spin the Wheel of Proposals! Depending on where the arrow stops, McDreamy will ask for your hand in marriage with:

* roses, candles and teddy bears
* skywriting
* live musicians
* exotic foods
* a rowboat
* all of the above

merrocks29

merrocks29

Fanatic

Posted Feb 15, 2009 @ 10:23 AM

Diving for worms. Catch as many worms as you can in 2 minutes.