Mod Announcements: Please Read

• Please log in to reply

123 replies to this topic

Shenanigan

Shenanigan

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 15, 2012 @ 4:55 PM

I take it we're not getting full recaps anymore?

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Mar 15, 2012 @ 9:18 PM

Oh, you mean because the recaps haven't posted and there's still recaplets for a few weeks? I don't know what the situation is there. Editorial is separate from forums, and I have little knowledge of the editorial side of things. But it may just be an unforeseen issue. You'd have to email Editorial and ask.

Edited by TWoP Nikita, Mar 15, 2012 @ 9:18 PM.

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jul 17, 2012 @ 10:30 PM

Season 10 starts Thursday, and I've moved all the All Star designer threads to the Past Seasons forum. So, you are free to create Season 10 designer threads in the Designer subforum for this season. Just be sure you have something of substance to say about the designers. If you do start a thread, please just give the season and designer name. We'll do subtitles later. If threads for all the contestants don't get started right away, that's okay.

Also, I'm going to be away when the season starts and for a couple weeks. Mars will be filling in for me during that time.

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Jul 26, 2012 @ 11:43 PM

Can we get the episode names added to the episodes? The season opener was called "A Times Square Anniversary." and tonight's episode was called, "Candy Couture".

Lamb18

Lamb18

Fanatic

Posted Aug 2, 2012 @ 9:54 PM

Someone else started an episode three thread with the correct title, so could you please delete mine ("Designs for Designers")? I will move my post to the other Ep. 3 thread. Thanks!

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

TWoP Moderator

Posted Aug 3, 2012 @ 1:11 AM

I merged them. Thanks.

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Sep 6, 2012 @ 6:34 PM

Special spoiler rules regarding the Project Runway Fashion Week show are up. Read them before posting in any thread in the forum.

Lamb18

Lamb18

Fanatic

Posted Oct 10, 2012 @ 12:54 PM

Is the moderator going to assign any nicknames to the designer threads? There's some good ones out there.

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 11, 2012 @ 1:04 AM

Yes, if I stop being lazy. But nothing's really jumped out at me yet.

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 14, 2012 @ 11:33 PM

So, I looked at this more closely, and no, I'm not going to do subtitles this time. Out of the designers who have threads, there are very few suggestions for anyone but Ven. Dmitry has one. Sonjia has none. Which reminded me of the real reason I hadn't done this yet. Plus, the season's over in less than a week, so even if more suggestions are made, it's really not worth it at this point.

The Void

The Void

Fanatic

Posted Oct 15, 2012 @ 8:44 PM

Wasn't sure where to mention this but Christopher's last name is "Palu" not "Palau" as it is in the Designers section.

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 15, 2012 @ 9:51 PM

Fixed.

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 23, 2012 @ 8:36 PM

I'm going to start moving Season 10 episode and designer threads to the Past Seasons subforum to make way for All Stars threads.

Raspberry2012

Raspberry2012

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 25, 2012 @ 9:09 AM

EDIT: Sorry! Ignore me, I was just asking about the recap, but it's up there now (sorry, the link didn't take me to an email for Editorial, or I wouldn't have bugged you, TWoP Nikita!). Carry on! ;-)

Edited by Raspberry2012, Oct 25, 2012 @ 9:14 AM.

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jan 20, 2013 @ 5:54 PM

Since the new season is starting on Thursday, I've moved all the All Stars episode threads, except the finale, and designer threads to the Past Seasons subforum. If you want to post in them still, feel free. They've just been moved to clear the way.

If you want, and if you have something substantive to say, you can start designer threads for the Season 11 designers in the Designers subforum.

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Feb 8, 2013 @ 12:28 PM

Nikita, just a heads up. All 16 designers showed at fashion week.

ETA: I have been corrected. Only 8 collections were shown.

Edited by Puds38, Feb 8, 2013 @ 1:26 PM.

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Feb 8, 2013 @ 11:47 PM

Ugh. Thanks. I totally forgot to post the Fashion Week spoiler rule last night due to board inaccessibility issues.

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Feb 9, 2013 @ 1:03 AM

It gets better (or worse). They showed them anonymously so we don't officially know which designer made what collection. You can guess 2 of them based on the casting special. After all the collections were shown Heidi introduced all 16 designers.

Edited by Puds38, Apr 12, 2013 @ 12:28 AM.

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Apr 12, 2013 @ 12:31 AM

FYI - The remainder of the season PR will run 2 hours so the lock stamp on the discussion post will need to be adjusted. TomAndLorenzo.com posted this press release from Lifetime.
Also, Lifetime has something they want to tell you:

“For the remainder of this season of Lifetime’s Emmy® Award-nominated Project Runway, viewers and fashionistas will get their fill with three straight weeks of extended two-hour episodes, starting Thursday, April 11th, from 9:00pm- 11:00pm ET/PT, when guest judge multiple Grammy winner John Legend lends his hand to decide which designers get to go to Fashion Week as the remaining designers travel to Paris, Barcelona, Berlin and London seeking inspiration for their final challenge.
Project Runway’s two-part finale, beginning April 18th, will showcase the finalists working on their collections and hometown visits with co-host and mentor Tim Gunn, concluding on April 25th with the eagerly anticipated final runway show at Lincoln Center, where Michael Kors returns to the series as the finale’s guest judge to help determine the winner with Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia and Zac Posen.
On Thursday, May 2, at 9pm ET/PT, Lifetime will air The Project Runway Season 11 Reunion Special, in which all 16 talented designers from Season 11 will return one last time to have their chance to rant, rave and reminisce about their experience on the show with host and Marie Claire’s Senior Fashion Editor, Zanna Roberts Rassi.”

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Apr 12, 2013 @ 12:43 AM

Did I not set the episode thread opening for the right time tonight? I thought I had.

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Apr 12, 2013 @ 7:52 AM

Sorry, I posted that before I read the episode thread. Then I left it because the rest of the season will be like that.

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Apr 12, 2013 @ 11:01 AM

Okay, good. You had me worried!

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Jun 24, 2013 @ 9:49 PM

Since the new season starts July 18th can we start adding designer threads?

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:18 PM

Yes, as long as you have something substantive to say to start the thread.

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jul 14, 2013 @ 12:25 PM

Just a reminder that you can start any Season 12 designer thread in the Designers subforum that you want, assuming you have something to say to start the conversation about them.

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Moderator

Posted Aug 17, 2013 @ 1:27 AM

Just an FYI that I'm going to be AFK for a while and TWoP Tennison will be covering for me until I'm back.

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Aug 19, 2013 @ 4:52 PM

NYFW is 2 weeks away (Sept 6) and I have a sinking suspicion it will be another anonymous runway show. No idea how many collections will actually walk.

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Moderator

Posted Aug 20, 2013 @ 9:44 AM

I... don't understand anything you wrote. Heh.

Is there something I need to act on ahead of time, or is this something for your regular mod?

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Aug 20, 2013 @ 10:40 AM

It can be for the regular mod if she'll be back in 2 weeks. There's a special spoiler policy in place for the NYFW collections. In order to avoid spoilers anyone still in the competition by Fashion Week shows a collection. We can only discuss them in the Fashion Week thread. As it stands, we're looking at 8 or 9 collections depending on if there is a double auf'ing or not.  Nikita usually posts a reminder so people don't clutter the episode threads or designer threads discussing them. One is off topic and the other makes people complain abut being spoiled for the finale.

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Moderator

Posted Aug 21, 2013 @ 12:05 PM

The regular mod will be back in a week, but let me know if there are any threads need reminding before then.