S8: Jen & The Art Of Maintenance

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1186 replies to this topic

Miss Alli

Miss Alli

Stalker

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 2:14 PM

Hey. So the way I've got it figured, nothing is going to bring me awesome opportunities in the live-in child-care field like going on Big Brother.

Dale

Dale

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 5:29 PM

Something's wrong with the link. Can't check her out.

ferretrick

ferretrick

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 8:08 PM

She and Joe are already in a throw down to the death for the Most Annoying Houseguest title.

Rhio

Rhio

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 8:50 PM

I agree.. she's got my vote, thus far for most annoying.

Dbrain2004

Dbrain2004

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 9:33 PM

So... what is it that she does again? I lost it in all that rambling.

evil jesus

evil jesus

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 9:47 PM

Probably the first one gone.

Dale

Dale

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 9:48 PM

Man, how many times in one night was she gonna say the word "like?"

ferretrick

ferretrick

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 9:48 PM

Like, 1000?

citrimax

citrimax

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 11:16 PM

Out of everyone, she annoyed me the most tonight.

Cherry Wire

Cherry Wire

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 11:41 PM

She seems like a total L.A. cliche, but it would be hard to imagine a season of Big Brother without one.

NotThatInnocent

NotThatInnocent

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 12:34 AM

She looks like a busted version of Megan Fox.

thuganomics85

thuganomics85

Stalker

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 1:27 AM

She's the nanny, I believe. Which makes her the second hot, but annoying as hell nanny I've seen this year, on my television (other is Hell's Kitchen's Bonnie.) Maybe Jen and Bonnie can form their own nanny camp.

LuckieSeven

LuckieSeven

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 8:50 AM

Did she say something about being an "Estate Manager"? What exactly does that mean?

where is truth

where is truth

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 9:01 AM

Does anyone else sort of envision her child care skills being somewhat like Tim Roth's in Four Rooms?

Trompe L'Oeil

Trompe L'Oeil

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 10:37 AM

Did she say something about being an "Estate Manager"? What exactly does that mean?

I'm guessing that means she lets the gardeners and pool guy in through the security gate while the "Mom/Trophy wife" of the house is with her personal trainer and "Dad" is making his millions working as a studio executive.

musicguynj25

musicguynj25

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 12:24 PM

Jen is the real life version of the Kristen Wiig SNL character "Competitive Penelope". If you don't know, you need to go and find it on the internet. So ... I'm an estate manager ... in Beverly Hills. It's really cool. OMG I'm going to LOVE her if she keeps this up.

Trompe L'Oeil

Trompe L'Oeil

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 12:27 PM

I invented estates...

where is truth

where is truth

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 12:28 PM

Jen is the real life version of the Kristen Wiig SNL character "Competitive Penelope". If you don't know, you need to go and find it on the internet. So ... I'm an estate manager ... in Beverly Hills. It's really cool. OMG I'm going to LOVE her if she keeps this up.

Well, I'm going to love it more than you, because that's what I do. In fact, she asked me to love it first, which is, like, so cool.

I would never have made that connection, musicguynj25. Genius.

ETA: Can you imagine if Kail starts talking to her about being a multi-business owner and running the town? The party and one-upping will never stop then... I'm crossing my fingers.

Edited by where is truth, Jul 6, 2007 @ 12:30 PM.

musicguynj25

musicguynj25

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 1:40 PM

You have no idea how happy it makes me to know that there are other people out there who have seen Competitive Penelope. If she and Kail get into a conversation about work, my head just might explode.

Orion7

Orion7

Stalker

• Interests:Being TWoP Howard

Posted Jul 7, 2007 @ 10:31 AM

I had a mental image of the production crew shouting at her, "For crissakes, pick one career, so we can put it on your bio!"

butheircousins

butheircousins

Fanatic

Posted Jul 8, 2007 @ 8:06 PM

Someone, please tell me this twit was joking/faking the crying over her (bad) picture/photo. She can't be that good of an actress! Can she?

where is truth

where is truth

Fanatic

Posted Jul 8, 2007 @ 8:09 PM

Someone, please tell me this twit was joking/faking the crying over her (bad) picture/photo. She can't be that good of an actress! Can she?

Don't disappoint me! That kind of idiocy makes for good television, and makes everyone watching feel better about themselves!

Mag pie

Mag pie

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 8, 2007 @ 8:39 PM

Somebody should have told her that if she really wanted to get her picture off the wall they could evict her...
or that the 'ugly' cry and fit she through is a LOT worse to have to see than her picture that's on the wall!

SanLynn

SanLynn

Fanatic

Posted Jul 8, 2007 @ 9:00 PM

or that the 'ugly' cry and fit she through is a LOT worse to have to see than her picture that's on the wall!

Yeah, she thought that picture was bad, wait until she gets a load of that diary room video.

where is truth

where is truth

Fanatic

Posted Jul 8, 2007 @ 9:04 PM

Yeah, she thought that picture was bad, wait until she gets a load of that diary room video.

I'd bear any of the editors' children if they'd taken her crying speech and done a football sort of replay, where they would circle the bad portions of her face she was talking about, and then highlight the trio of veins that were pulsating in her forehead as she bemoaned the bags that appeared under her eyes in the original photograph.

greyhorse

greyhorse

Fanatic

Posted Jul 9, 2007 @ 1:09 AM

THAT was the worst picture that Jen has ever taken? Gosh. I can show her plenty of pictures where my eyes are closed, I'm not smiling, and my hair is sticking out everywhere. Give me a freaking break. Guess we know who the vain one is this summer. I loved that all the houseguests thought she was utterly ridiculous.

Marchpane

Marchpane

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 9, 2007 @ 1:30 AM

Ha ha, that was the most pathetic (and strangely satisfying in a shaudenfreudesque way) five minutes of BB EVER. Umm, OK maybe when I was a highly neurotic 15-year old I MIGHT have cried about a bad picture of myself posted in public somewhere indefinitely, but - #1: I would've never cried in front of others about it, and #2: frankly, by age 18 I am quite sure I would've felt like an ASS for ever caring about such a thing to begin with! Jen's wailing about it was just RIDICULOUS. It wasn't even a terrible picture (does she think she is Angelina Jolie or something??) This chick is an ASS. I look forward to her breaking down more and more frequently until she is finally evicted.

Edited by Marchpane, Jul 9, 2007 @ 1:31 AM.

citrimax

citrimax

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 9, 2007 @ 2:22 AM

Thank you, Jen, for providing the most amusing BB segment ever.

Dale

Dale

Fanatic

Posted Jul 9, 2007 @ 4:47 AM

I didn't really find that satisfying at all. Even Jessica had me agreeing with her that it was no big deal. I thought the picture was fine.

If Jen has to break down and cry over things as superficial and shallow as that, she must go. Now.

lasuanne

lasuanne

Fanatic

Posted Jul 9, 2007 @ 9:18 AM

Has anyone ever seen Jen before? She looks crazy familiar to me and it's really been bugging me. It could have even been something like Fear Factor, or a day player on some sitcom. I just don't know. Whenever I try to get anything more, I picture a strapless dress, but that could be a bad association. Does she look familiar to anyone else?