S8 and 13: Daniele Is Soooo Frusssstrating

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

777 replies to this topic

quaintirene

quaintirene

Fanatic

Posted Dec 4, 2007 @ 3:11 PM

Wait...Who got custody of Hellzapoppin' or whatever that freak stalker called herself.

CornDawg

CornDawg

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 6, 2007 @ 6:49 AM

I saw the skanky one at Target last night.

I was hanging out with my sister in Huntington Beach, and she needed to go to Target for some seasonal inside-out Junior Mints. We were at the checkout, and my sister asked me if the girl walking out was Daniele. It was definitely her. And I hate, hate, HATE to admit that she looks pretty good in person. She was by herself and had 2 full carts of crap. My sister claims a lamp and house goods. My guess is she broke up with so many boyfriends that she now has to buy stuff she never had to buy. If anyone knows HB or OC, we saw her at the Target off Beach Blvd. and MacDonald.

Also, she drives a new red Mitsubishi Eclipse.

RedLipstick

RedLipstick

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 6, 2007 @ 12:57 PM

What a total mess! Dick and Vincent now are feuding and Daniele broke up with Kris to be with Nick and now they have split up. The prize money cannot mend dysfunctional relationships. All it does is buy "stuff."

quaintirene

quaintirene

Fanatic

Posted Dec 6, 2007 @ 7:46 PM

What a total mess! Dick and Vincent now are feuding and Daniele broke up with Kris to be with Nick and now they have split up. The prize money cannot mend dysfunctional relationships. All it does is buy "stuff."

Well that is one good reason why I wasn't upset that one of them won! I knew the money would do nothing but harm to that family and I was in a vengeful mood. Stuff won't help them. I don't think anything could help them. In a couple of years it'll all be gone anyway.

CalumetK

CalumetK

Fanatic

Posted Dec 6, 2007 @ 9:22 PM

Yep. And now that Dani finally has her shiny new car, anyone want to bet that she'll be dumping dear old dad like a hot potato? Ten to one she won't be speaking to him this time next year.

Hellblazer

Hellblazer

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 15, 2007 @ 10:30 AM

Well that is one good reason why I wasn't upset that one of them won! I knew the money would do nothing but harm to that family and I was in a vengeful mood. Stuff won't help them. I don't think anything could help them. In a couple of years it'll all be gone anyway.

It's just more perfume for the pig.

The Gangsta One

The Gangsta One

Couch Potato

• Interests:[Tommy Strong] It's All about the snark, dawgggg! [/Tommy Strong]

Posted Jan 6, 2008 @ 4:31 AM

Snert.

For some odd reason, this just cracks my shit up because this bitch kept talking about how she was gonna get such a great car, and then her dumb ass bust out and get a ECLIPSE?!?!?

BWAH-HAHAHAHA!

Qwerky

Qwerky

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 7, 2008 @ 7:58 PM

Current ep of Reality Remix with Kennedy starts with an interview of the Donatos, in all their smug self promoting glory. And Kennedy was fawning about how they changed the game forever, and now the producers report that applicants have gone from saying they will model their strategy after Dr. Will's to saying they will be the new Evil Dick. Oh, please. Anyway, if there are any Donato fans out there, and you know who you are, you may want to catch it. For the rest of us, be warned that it is a truly sickening display of typical Donato-ness.

pigsfeet1

pigsfeet1

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 26, 2008 @ 5:02 PM

A new interview with you know who from BB9Dish. Dish with Dani It's not exactly hard-hitting journalism though.

Edited by pigsfeet1, Jan 26, 2008 @ 5:02 PM.

princessu

princessu

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 16, 2008 @ 2:23 AM

I just checked Dani's pics on myspace, and she refers to Kail as "Mom" in a few of the pics. I know they have become very close friends, but I really do think that Dani thinks of Kail as her second mom. She also appears to be really close to Kail's kids. I still despise the Donatos for how they treated Jen, but maybe spending time with Kail has made Dani more human and less of a whiny bitch. Who knows.

Edited by princessu, Feb 16, 2008 @ 2:25 AM.

rapunkel

rapunkel

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 3, 2008 @ 10:40 PM

CAROLYN: Well, you're now a part of a very exclusive club: Big Brother Alumni. Which of the houseguests from seasons other than your own have you met and built friendships with?

DANIELE: Haha! I say I didn't make friends in the house, because I spent too much time making friends in the Diary Room. I made a lot of good friends out of those guys.

""" From the BB9Dish interview linked above.

All I have to say is....that kind of explains a lot.

NTLurker

NTLurker

Fanatic

Posted Mar 12, 2008 @ 11:37 PM

"No kidding, I don't understand why the producers will want to befriend Dani with her whinny self.

Talk about blatant flavorism.

ghettorevival

ghettorevival

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 1:40 AM

Eclipse!?!? Hell, I thought she was pushing an old ass Galant!

Dick totally scraped that car from the local chop shop and gave it to her. Hell, I don't even think that that car had a name! At first when they showed it, I thought it was a Prius. That car looked like it had a little bit of Prius, a little bit of Galant, a touch of Toyota Celica, and a tad bit of throwback Mustang. I bet her transmission don't even work.

Edited by ghettorevival, Mar 22, 2008 @ 1:42 AM.

Wrong Heaven

Wrong Heaven

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 15, 2008 @ 11:39 PM

So now apparently Danielle is dating Alex from this season's Big Brother. http://community.liv...t/22475310.html - ha, it'll be funny when she dates and then gets dumped by a new BB alumni every year. :)

citrimax

citrimax

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 28, 2008 @ 2:30 PM

I'm seeing pictures of Daniele at the finale...she really needs to lay off the spray tan.

Meg Bel

Meg Bel

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 18, 2008 @ 10:28 AM

Are Danielle and Alex still together?

Jer2002

Jer2002

Fanatic

Posted Jul 31, 2008 @ 4:13 PM

I don't even think they ever really were. True, she did spend a weekend w/Alex in NYC, but I'd hardly call that dating. Unless they've just kept everything private and off their myspaces since then to avoid dorky shipper worship.

gopherit

gopherit

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 19, 2008 @ 10:15 PM

Jen from BB9 just announced that she's with Alex now.

Not a huge improvement from Dani, but whatev. Alex has a type.

Hellblazer

Hellblazer

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 20, 2008 @ 6:55 AM

Ryan's Jen? What happened there? Did he not dig her calling him a racist on national television?

Cheetara04

Cheetara04

Fanatic

Posted Aug 20, 2008 @ 9:46 PM

Ryan went to Boston to visit Matt. Ryan cheated on Jen with a 19 year girl(made out with her.) Jen found out and she basically went to California to see Alex and they hooked up.

steve91199

steve91199

Stalker

Posted Sep 17, 2008 @ 2:08 AM

I really didn't like Daniele on Big Brother, I felt like she was extremely immature, but she's a good House Calls host.

Cheetara04

Cheetara04

Fanatic

Posted Sep 18, 2008 @ 11:53 AM

I actually think if Danielle waited 3-4 years and got on like BB11 or BB12, I might have liked her more. She probably would have been more mature and less whiny. Plus, she would not have a guy like Nick to distract her. Danielle was a great competitor, especially for her size.

Basch

Basch

Fanatic

Posted Jan 15, 2009 @ 5:58 PM

I actually thought that of the F2 of her season, Daniele should've won. I felt she fought harder to get through the game than her repulsive father did. Well, not "fought" so much as "coasted on producer interference and rigging," but she still played a better game than Dick did.

CassandraRedux

CassandraRedux

Fanatic

Posted Jul 9, 2011 @ 12:12 PM

Daniele seems like she's grown up a lot since her first season. She also seems a lot healthier.

MethodActor05

MethodActor05

Stalker

Posted Jul 9, 2011 @ 4:18 PM

Dani has somehow aged fifteen years in four. I loved that Dominic, who should be about her age, didn't recognize her as a contemporary at all. I wouldn't have said 25 either. I would have thought about 38-40 if I hadn't remembered her from season 8.

Edited by MethodActor05, Jul 9, 2011 @ 4:26 PM.

Ganymedeone

Ganymedeone

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 9, 2011 @ 4:39 PM

Dani has somehow aged fifteen years in four.

Have you not seen her father? The girl did not win the genetic lottery.

Titus

Titus

Fanatic

Posted Jul 9, 2011 @ 10:42 PM

The black hair does her no favours. Girlfriend looks rough and harsh!

Matteo

Matteo

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 10, 2011 @ 12:59 PM

I liked Daniele in her first season. I agree, she was whiny a lot of the time, but when she wasn't pouting about something, she seemed to have a good grasp of the game. She could read people and their lies better than most of the other players. She was also one of the most unlikely challenge monsters ever to play.

I hope she does well this season. From what I've seen so far of the show and feeds, she seems to be having a lot more fun already this time around and has matured a lot. I think her social game has definitely improved, and if she hadn't cut a deal with Rachel, I think she could have easily taken the first HoH.