S8 and 13: Daniele Is Soooo Frusssstrating

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

777 replies to this topic

Miss Alli

Miss Alli

Stalker

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 2:06 PM

Hello. I claim that one of my favorite shows is Cash Cab, which means that I clearly know someone who works on it.

Dale

Dale

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 5:33 PM

She looks beautiful. I wonder if that beauty will be on the outside only?

BTLover

BTLover

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 7:57 PM

This poor, poor girl. She signed up for this, but having an estranged parent in the house would be a deal breaker for me. I haven't seen my own dad in 12 years and if he walked through the door, I'd be walking out of it. Who knows their history, but I can't think of anything worse.

ETA: His reaction to her was gross. I tuned in late and didn't see him say it was his daughter and for a full five minutes, I was thinking, WHY would this girl date that loser?

Edited by BTLover, Jul 5, 2007 @ 7:58 PM.

Cat Kicker

Cat Kicker

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 7:59 PM

Was Daddy a junkie?

cggb

cggb

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 8:04 PM

She's only 20, but she tried to pass herself off as 21. I presume that it would be illegal for the producers to allow her to drink, so isn't her secret going to be out as soon as the first alcohol is served?

ETA:

She could say that she doesn't touch the stuff since Daddy is the posterboy for hard living.

I'm sure she'll think of something, or just reveal the truth at some point. I'm assuming, though, that she's been specifically warned not to partake under any circumstances.

Edited by cggb, Jul 5, 2007 @ 8:10 PM.

Cat Kicker

Cat Kicker

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 8:05 PM

She's only 20, but she tried to pass herself off as 21. I presume that it would be illegal for the producers to allow her to drink, so isn't her secret going to be out as soon as the first alcohol is served?

She could say that she doesn't touch the stuff since Daddy is the posterboy for hard living.

mtlchickie

mtlchickie

Stalker

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 8:06 PM

I presume that it would be illegal for the producers to allow her to drink, so isn't her secret going to be out as soon as the first alcohol is served?

She can always say she doesn't like the taste.

I don't find her pretty but she was going to grow up pretty fast in order to play this game and now has to contend with dealing with Daddy so for that, I hope she goes far.

MarchingOcelot

MarchingOcelot

Fanatic

• Interests:Filling in interests bubbles on websites

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 8:09 PM

Danielle’s dog’s name is Mufasa. Plus: Rilo Kiley. Partial awesome points.

I'm also willing to give her a little bit of leeway because I think she got the most screwed on the enemies twist. Being stuck in the house with estranged family would blooooooow.

eholder

eholder

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 8:44 PM

I doubt it will be a secret for very long. We didn't see if Dick saw her tell them she was only 20, but she did say her birthday was in 2 months so she could still be on the show then.

blackwing

blackwing

Stalker

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 9:16 PM

I think she's hot. I spent the whole show trying to figure out what famous person she looks like. I think it might be Gina Lee Nolin.

I feel bad for her being stuck in the house with her loser estranged father.

Dbrain2004

Dbrain2004

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 9:39 PM

I think it might be Gina Lee Nolin.

I totally see it, now that it's been mentioned! Great eye.

I absolutely feel sorry for her being in that house with that man. But the previews does show her at least trying to have an alliance with him, so who knows? This might work out.

Dale

Dale

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2007 @ 9:43 PM

BTLover
This poor, poor girl. She signed up for this, but having an estranged parent in the house would be a deal breaker for me.

I felt so bad for her when she saw Dick walk in. It's obvious the blame for their bad relationship just has to fall on him, not her. At least, that's what I hope.

Duke and Lauren, she and Dick are not.

thuganomics85

thuganomics85

Stalker

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 1:55 AM

She's seems like a nice person, which makes the twist with her father very evil. I suspect this hit her hard, and we will see her at her worse on this show. Poor Daniele.

I also find her pretty hot, as well. That alone wants me to see her hang around, but I hope Evil Dick doesn't end up ruining everything.

It'sAllAboutTheGiants

It'sAllAboutTheGiants

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 5:17 AM

She's all skull, like Star Jones or some other people who've had their stomachs stapled with overly dramatic results. (Which is not to say all stomach-staplers, mind you.) I'd like to think there are some synapses firing behind the dead-eyed stare but it'll be hard for me to find out what with being unable to look directly at her. Uch.

HelloImGod

HelloImGod

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 7:18 AM

I spent the whole show trying to figure out what famous person she looks like.

I think she looks like Lauren Graham but with blonde hair.

MauTown

MauTown

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 8:26 AM

My vote is that she looks like Elin Nordegren, Tiger Woods' wife.

LuckieSeven

LuckieSeven

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 8:35 AM

I think she looks like Lauren Graham but with blonde hair.

Yikes! Maybe a little bit in the eyes/eyebrows, but Lauren Graham is gorgeous, and this girl is definitely overly skull-like, especially in her jaw bone.

jbreckenridge

jbreckenridge

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 9:34 AM

In her bikini she looks so scrawny it's painful to watch.

quaintirene

quaintirene

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 12:02 PM

I thought she'd popped into the local beauty shoppe/discount plastic surgery outlet with a picture of Posh Spice in her hand and said 'This is what I want to look like!!'

greyhorse

greyhorse

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 3:48 PM

But isn't she a bartender? How does she bartend if she's only 20?

I find her smoking hot. I agree about the Gina Lee Nolin comment. Everything about her - the hair, the eyes, the boobs... I swore I wasn't going to watch this season, but one glimpse of Daniele and now I've set my Tivo Season Pass.

I wonder when Daddy Dick said there were some fake set of boobs out there after the HOH question about plastic surgery if he was talking about his daughter.

Cat Kicker

Cat Kicker

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 4:29 PM

How does she bartend if she's only 20?

In some States, you can bartend at 18.

where is truth

where is truth

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 4:58 PM

Posh Spice-- that would be good-- if she got the pixie haircut. She seems to be hiding behind all that too-pale-hair. I'd be interested to see an America's Next Top Model-type makeover where they sheared it all off to see her face.

It'sAllAboutTheGiants

It'sAllAboutTheGiants

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 5:21 PM

I'd be interested to see an America's Next Top Model-type makeover where they sheared it all off to see her face.

She'd look like Yorick--which, by the way, is how I shall be referring to her from now on.

Rhio

Rhio

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 5:34 PM

Who's Yorick?

where is truth

where is truth

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2007 @ 6:21 PM

Who's Yorick?

Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him well...

I have to admit, that is hysterical. Maybe a diet of housefood for a while will round her out and take away the skull look a little.

rockinmyredsox

rockinmyredsox

Couch Potato

• Interests:Red Sox baseball, entirely to much television watching, running, reading, scrapbooking & being a full time Mom and Army Wife.

Posted Jul 7, 2007 @ 1:07 AM

Daniele would be halfway cute if she wasn't so damn thin!! When she was lying in bed last night talking to Nick her shoulders looked like they could slice thru wood because they were so thin & sharp! She's got a cute face and a nice body aside from the thin part; she'd be a TON better looking if she packed on a couple of pounds.

Orion7

Orion7

Stalker

• Interests:Being TWoP Howard

Posted Jul 7, 2007 @ 10:43 AM

I felt sorry for her as she was sitting there, waiting for the mystery houseguests to be revealed. She was fearing that it would be her dad, and it was. I was impressed that she didn't feel compelled to air all of her grievances against her father right then and there, unlike some people named Joe.

It'sAllAboutTheGiants

It'sAllAboutTheGiants

Fanatic

Posted Jul 8, 2007 @ 10:13 AM

she'd be a TON better looking if she packed on a couple of pounds.

I expect that would help immensely. If I were feeling charitable, I'd attribute some of the boney look to the fact that she's barely out of her teens and may still have that stretched-out effect that adolesence can bring. (Especially without, you know, basic nutrition.) But this is Big Brother and I'll hold my charity for worthy causes.

Smilesport

Smilesport

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 8, 2007 @ 10:50 AM

She still just really looks like her dad to me..everytime I see her I just keep picturing Dick in a blonde wig.

notablesquid

notablesquid

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 8, 2007 @ 11:47 PM

I *really* began to feel for Daniele when she mentioned her family is her boyfriend, grandmother, and dog and that she doesn't need a mother or a father to have a family. A lot has happened in her young life to have no (or bad) relationships with both parents. As whack as my own folks can be, I can't imagine life without them.