Speculation without Spoilers: "Can I have the Crab Risotto without Crab?"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

124 replies to this topic

JTMacc99

JTMacc99

Stalker

• Interests:I like TV.

Posted Aug 29, 2012 @ 7:24 AM

They all tell where they are cooking now except Tiffany. She answered: "I'm cooking in a restaurant. I can't really disclose where I'm working, but I've been at the same job for a while."

Probably because she's cooking for the other inmates at Arkham Asylum, and they have rules against disclosing such information.

fivestone

fivestone

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 29, 2012 @ 9:41 AM

http://forums.televi...

This is a link to a post by babykin from the Behind the Scenes thread that has been in my head all season in terms of who might be the winner - defintely worth a read, if you haven't seen it already.

stecciem

stecciem

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 3, 2012 @ 7:35 PM

I think Justin will be the winner, just because he and Christina have exhibited competence in the kitchen, but Justin has the superior palate. Chef Ramsay always respects the palate. I don't trust him enough to put money on it though.

vexer6

vexer6

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 3, 2012 @ 10:14 PM

I don't think Justin will win, he has been rather unprofessional at times(refusing to vote for Brian in spite of his dreadful performance, saying he would never serve up old food and then trying to re-heat a sea bass) which puts him down in Ramsay's eyes. I think his arrogance could ultimately get the better of him, that or having an incompetent chef(like Clemenza) on his team that slows everything down, the main reason for Will's downfall was picking Krupa over Elise or Carrie(because he was counting on them fighting with each other and slowing down service) and then taking too long to take Krupa off her station when she wasn't getting anything out.

I'm not sure what to make of the "behind the scenes" post though. But I do know who gets eliminated tomorrow and who the teams are, because there was a photo on the FOX website showing the two finalists wearing chef jackets with they're teams behind them, but the FOX guys soon realized they're mistake(guess they forgot about the "to be continued" part) and changed the photo the next day. If anyone wants to know the teams and the finalists, then you can read my post in the "behind the scenes" thread.

Edited by vexer6, Sep 3, 2012 @ 10:22 PM.

dconner

dconner

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 22, 2013 @ 11:00 PM

Tried to post this in the episode thread, but apparently it needs to go here instead:

So who are the "to be continued" chefs?  I'm betting on something either sorta-underwhelming, like "past winners of Hell's Kitchen," or really underwhelming ("Look!  Nedra and what's-her-name-the-blonde-who's-slightly-prettier-than-Susan are back!")