Scott and a Myriad of Women: Putting the "Sous" in Chef

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

34 replies to this topic

legaleagle44

legaleagle44

Stalker

• Interests:Foreign language and culture study, cooking, dancing, music, reading, and television, of course!

Posted Aug 5, 2009 @ 3:28 PM

Scott was a bit more assertive them normal tonight. I thought he was going to deck Jim. Or was it Andy? Raw Chicken guy.

I think that was Andy. Jim's been one of the better cheftestants on the men's team (and overall, in my opinion.)

Now, what was impressive to me was the civil tone with which Scott addressed Bobby -- oops, I mean, Robert -- while the men were enduring their punishment. Scott actually showed a bit of compassion and empathy for the men, and especially towards Robert. That's why Robert's temper tantrum (which would make even a five-year-old child cringe with embarrassment) in response surprised me as much as it did.

Bard Sinister

Bard Sinister

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 5, 2009 @ 3:31 PM

Does Heather's presence on the show mean she no longer has her chef position in Las Vegas?

I am pretty sure Heather left the Vegas restaurant as soon as her one year contract was up. I read somewhere (probably on a TWOP thread) that Heather was cooking at a puib-type place in Seattle. I think Heather was a good choice for sous chef, and I hope we get to see her kick some donkey tail before the end of the season.

ProfCrash

ProfCrash

Stalker

Posted Jun 4, 2010 @ 10:03 AM

I found this info on Heather

"It’s no surprise that Hell’s Kitchen doesn’t have a great track record of awarding its prizes to its winners, but its winners have rarely discussed that. In an interview with the New York Post, season two winner Heather West—who worked as a sous chef during season six but was pretty much invisible the entire season—mentions not getting her own restaurant like the show said she’d receive.

“Honestly, they’re really not going to completely trust someone they saw on TV with a multi-million dollar restaurant,” Heather said.

However, she added that her experience there was positive. “I did work at all the restaurants in the resort, learned a huge amount, and a lot about promotion and marketing,” she said. Heather is now the head chef at Monterey Restaurant in Long Island."

InDueTime84

InDueTime84

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 30, 2011 @ 4:41 PM

Considering it's been two seasons, and the proper smackdown of Elise, that it's safe to assume that Sous Chef Andi is here to stay.

tazz765

tazz765

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 22, 2013 @ 6:10 PM

Fox posted a new promo for the Season 11 premiere Youtube and it looks like after ten seasons Chef Scott has left. I took a screenshot (http://postimage.org/image/9lwz6j1hv/) of his replacement. According to the comments he is someone that worked with Gordon on Kitchen Nightmares.