I Found the BOUO…

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

4 replies to this topic

RN4House

RN4House

Just Tuned In

Posted May 18, 2007 @ 6:40 PM

I FOUND THE BOUO.............(in a slightly altered version)

I'm new to this forum but have been searching for the BOUO for some time now. While shopping at Target, I decided to take a walk down the pet isle.....and there it was. Two, very large, red/light gray tennis balls right in front of me. I was thrilled for about a nano-second when I realized there was a problem. The balls had rather large holes drilled in the middle and were connected with a red figure-8 shaped rope. I stood there for a few minutes wondering whether I should by this dog toy (I have no dog) just so I could have two, slightly altered, BOUO's. I took a few pictures on my cell but can't get seem to get them to my email. The name of the item is "Boots & Barkley: Large Double Tennis Balls Dog Toy".

Well, I had a few moments of hope today. Maybe I'll go back and buy it!

Angelfirenze

Angelfirenze

Fanatic

• Location:Rockbell Automail; Resembool, Southeastern Amestris
  • Interests:Photoshop. OTPs. OT3s. Fanfiction. Crossovers. Writing. Reading. Fandom. Films/movies. Music. Thinking and other forms of pondering. Medicine. Forensic science. Early morning/late night television. Television shows that make brilliant movies. Movies that make awesome television shows. My favorite characters. Making crossovers plausible. How things work. Proper grammar and punctuation. Shows that shouldn't have been canceled oh-woe-is-me. Countering the culture. Can't have vampires without werewolves. Vice versa. Real vampires DON'T SPARKLE.

Posted May 20, 2007 @ 12:10 AM

That's just wild. I think you should go back and buy it before it disappears. Seriously, this might be the closest we ever get.

RN4House

RN4House

Just Tuned In

Posted May 21, 2007 @ 12:18 PM

Went and bought the damn dog toy :) Will post pics soon because it's going to take a while to get this thing apart.......

Edited by RN4House, May 21, 2007 @ 12:19 PM.

Jyan

Jyan

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 31, 2008 @ 9:14 PM

You should take out the rope, then cut out chunks of one ball and glue them in the other :P

NewbieEater

NewbieEater

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 7, 2010 @ 1:22 PM

I found the ball too. It's a House ball that's marketed by NBC Universal. The link is here

http://www.nbcuniver...amp;PID=2755746