Name That Show in Twenty Questions

• Please log in to reply

33094 replies to this topic

hoosier

hoosier

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:15 AM

The mirror ball trophy from Dancing with the Stars?

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:26 AM

1. The show is still airing new episodes.
2. The show is a competitive reality show.
3. The show premiered after 2005.
4. The show does not air on CBS.
5. The show did not premiere on cable.
6. The show involves dancing or singing.

Reality Show Object

Not: Her butt!, The Mirror Ball Trophy

bparhad

bparhad

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 5:48 AM

Is it the spinning chairs on The Voice?

If not, has the show aired for 5 or more seasons?

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 10:17 AM

1. The show is still airing new episodes.
2. The show is a competitive reality show.
3. The show premiered after 2005.
4. The show does not air on CBS.
5. The show did not premiere on cable.
6. The show involves dancing or singing.
7. The show has not aired for 5 seasons.

Reality Show Object

Not: Her butt!, The Mirror Ball Trophy, The Spinning Chairs on the Voice
Spoiler

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 10:22 AM

(not sure if this would actually count but...) Cee Lo's Purrfect?

If not, is the show The Voice?

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 10:34 AM

It is indeed Purrfect. Bravo jessied!

I wasn't sure if it would really count as an object either but I thought Reality Show Pet would be a giveaway and character misleading.

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 10:43 AM

Haha! I know. I figured that since Purrfect wasn't a person, he could be counted as an object, especially since all he does is sit on Cee Lo's lap while he pets him in an almost manical way!

SHOWS: 1,000 Ways To Die;2 Broke Girls ;The 4400;The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin;Ab Fab;Against the Grain;Airwolf;All-American Girl;All That;America's Funniest Home Videos;American Gladiators;America's Best Dance Crew;Amerika;Anything But Love;The Animated Series;Archie Bunker's Place;Arrested Development;Avatar:The Last Airbender;Baby Bob;The Banana Splits;Barbarians at the Gate;Barefoot Contessa;Barney Miller;Beat the Geeks;The Beautiful Life;Beetlejuice;Being Human;The Big Bang Theory;The Black Donnellys;Blade:The Series;Bones;Boston Common;Boy Meets World;Britney and Kevin:Chaotic;Brooklyn Bridge;Bull;The Buried Life;Burn Notice;Cane;The Cape;Captain Planet and the Planeteers;Carnivale;Cash Cab;Celebrity Death Match;Celebrity Fit Club;Canada's Worst Handyman;Charles in Charge;Charlie's Angels;Chespirito;Clean House;Clerks:Clone High;Community;Corner Gas;CPO Sharkey;Crime Story;Cupid;Curb Your Enthusiasm;Cybill; Da Ali G Show;The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd;Dead Like Me;Dead Set (mini-series);Deadliest Warrior;Dear John;Designing Women;Detroit 1-8-7;Dharma & Greg;A Different World;Divorce Court;Doctor Who;Don't Forget The Lyrics;Double Trouble;Dream On;The Drew Carey Show;Due South;Dungeons & Dragons;Early Edition;Earth 2;Ed;The Electric Company;Empty Nest;The Equalizer;ER;Eureka;Even Stevens;F-Troop;Face Off;The Facts of Life;Family Affair;Family Plots;The Famous Jett Jackson;FearThe F.B.I.;Felicity;Fight Back! With David Horowitz;Flashpoint;Flavor of Love;Flipping Out;Fresh Prince of Bel Air; Fringe;Game of Thrones;Gargoyles;The Geena Davis Show;Get Real;Get Smart;Ghostwriter;Gilligan's Island;The Good Guys;Good Morning Miss Bliss;The Golden Girls;Grounded for Life;Growing Pains; Gunsmoke;Half & Half;Hang Time;Hardcastle & McCormick;Head of the Class;Heart of the City;Heil Honey, I'm Home!;Hell's Kitchen;Herman's Head;Hey Dude;Higher Ground;Highlander;High School Musical;Himalaya with Michael Palin;The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy;Hollywood Squares;Holmes & Yo-yo;Homefront;Hotel;Hotel Room;I love The 80s;iCarly;In Plain Sight;Intervention;The IT crowd;The IT Factor;It's a Living;It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia;It's Like...You Know;Jack & Bobby;Jack & Jill;Jake 2.0;JAG;Jem;Joan of Arcadia;The Joe Schmo Show;jPod;Just the Ten of Us;Kate & Allie;The Kids in the Hall;Kirby;Kitchen Nightmares;Kung Fu;La Femme Nikita;Land of the Lost;Laverne & Shirley;Legends of the Hidden Temple;Legends of the Superheroes;The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby;Lipstick Jungle;Little House on the Prairie;Little Mosque on the Prairie;The Little Rascals;Live Shot:Lockup; Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman;Long Way Round;Lost Girl;The Lost Room (mini-series);Mad About You;Mama's Family;Manhattan,AZ;Manimal;Mary Hartman,Mary Hartman;The Mary Tyler Moore Show;Matt Houston;McMillan and Wife;Melrose Place;Merlin;Misfits of Science;Millionaire Matchmaker;Miss Match;Mission: Impossible;Models, Inc.;The Monkees;Moonlighting;Mr. Belvedere;Mr. Show with Bob and Dave;MTV Cribs;Murder in Small Town X;The Muppet Show;Murder One;Murphy Brown;My Life and Times;My Mom's Having a Baby;My Sister Sam;My Two Dads;Mystery Science Theater 3000;The Nanny;Nashville Star;Ned & Stacey;NewsRadio;Night Heat;My Boys;On The Lot;Once and Again;One Tree Hill;The O'Reilly Factor;Oz;Pardon the Interruption;Parker Lewis Can't Lose;Parks and Recreation;Partners;Passions;Pawn Stars;Penn & Teller: BULLS***!;Pee-Wee's Playhouse;Perry Mason;The Pickup Artist;Pimp My Ride;Popular;Pop-Up Video;The Power Puff Girls;The Powers That Be;Pretty Little Liars;Psych;Pushing Daisies;Quantum Leap;Quark;Rags to Riches;Reading Rainbow;Read All About It!;Real World/Road Rules Challenge;Reasonable Doubts;Relativity;Reno 911!;Rescue Me;Resurrection Blvd;Rhoda;Robot Chicken;Rock of Love;Romper Room;Roots;Roswell;Salute Your Shorts;The Screen Savers;Secret Diary of a Call Girl;Seinfeld;The Sentinel;Shark Tank;Shining Time Station;Silk Stalkings;Singled Out;Simon & Simon;Sisters;Sliders;Small Wonder;Sons & Daughters;So You Think You Can Dance;Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour;The Soup;South of Nowhere;Space (mini-series);Spencer: For Hire;Sports Night;Square Pegs;Starcade;Star Trek;The State;Storage Wars;Sue Thomas F.B.Eye;Super Friends;Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad;Supernatural;Superstar USA;Swamp Thing;Swans Crossing;Taxi;Third Watch;thirtysomething;That 70's Show;Thundarr the Barbarian;Time Trax;Tool Academy;Top Chef Masters;Total Drama Island;Tour of Duty;Trauma;Tru Calling;Two Guys, A Girl, and A Pizza Place;Unan1mous;Undergrads;Unhappily Ever After;Unsolved Mysteries ;Veronica Mars;Veronica's Closet;Video on Trial;Voyagers!;Wait 'Til Your Father Gets Home;Walker, Texas Ranger;Undressed;The Weird Al Show;Weird Science;What About Brian;The West Wing;The White Shadow;Whose Line Is It Anyway;The Wild Thornberrys;Win, Lose, or Draw;Wipeout;Wizards of Waverly Place;WKRP in Cincinnati;The Wonder Years;Wonderfalls;Xena: Warrior Princess;The X-Files;The Young Ones;The YuleLog;Zorro

CHARACTERS:Abby Morgan;Abed Nadir;Adaleen Grant;Adriana La Cerva;Aeon Flux;Aidan Shaw;Alan Partridge;Alex P. Keaton;Alex Mack;Al Bundy;Al Delvecchio;Alex Russo;Alexandra Cabot;Alice Nelson;Allison Dubois; Amy Farrah Fowler ;Amy Pond;Andie McPhee;Andre Nowzik;Andy Brown;Anne Boleyn;Angela Chase;Angela Montenegro;Ann Veal;Antonio Scarpacci;April Ludgate;Archie Bunker;Ari Haswari;Arnie Becker;Arnold Ziffel;Artie, the Strongest Man in the World;Barney Stinson;Basil Fawlty;Beavis;Beebe Bluff;Ben Covington;Ben Stone;Ben Tennyson;Dr. Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce;Benton Fraser;Bill Haverchuck;Bill Compton;Bob Campbell;Bobby Donnell;'Boner' Stabone;Bradford Family;Brenda Chenowith;Brenda Walsh;Brian Kinney;Brock Samson;Bryce Larkin;Bubbles (The Wire);Buffy Summers; Bunk Moreland;Bunny Mather;Buster;Butt-head;Carlton Lassiter;Calamity Jane;Cameron Tucker;Carrie Bradshaw;Carter Heywood;Casper the Friendly Ghost;Chandler Bing;Charles 'Pa' Ingalls;Charlie Kelly;Charlie Salinger;Charlie Young;Charlotte Charles;Charlotte York;Chicken Boo;Chloe O'Brien;Chris Peterson;Christian Troy;Chuck Bartowski;Claire Fisher;Claudia Salinger; Clay Davis; Clyve Bruckman;Colleen Dunaghy;Collier Sims;Columbo;Cordelia Chase;Corporal Walter "Radar" O'Reilly;Cosmo; Creed Bratton;Crow T. Robot;Dana Fairbanks;Dan Fielding;Daniel Desario;Darlene Conner;Dave Nelson;David Creegan;David Hodges;David Hogan;David Puddy;Dean Pelton;Debra Morgan;Dennis Reynolds;Dick Dietrick;Deifenbaker;Digby;Don Eppes;Don Flack;Donnie DiMauro;Doug MacKenzie;Officer Doug Penhall;Dr. Johnny Fever;Dr. Spaceman;Duncan MacLeod;Dylan McKay;Earl Hickey;Ed Glosser:Trivial Psychic;Ed Stevens;Eldin Bernecky;Eleanor Frutt;Eliot Stabler;Eli Sammler;Elly May Clampett;Emily Gilmore;Emma Peel;Eric Forman;Emmett Honeycutt;Evan R. Lawson;Ezekiel Stone;Festus Haggen;Florida Evans;Ewing Family (Dallas);Francis 'Ponch' Poncherello;Frank Reynolds;Fred Burkle;Mr. French;Gavin "Spinner" Mason;George-Michael Bluth; George Feeney;Ginger Grant;Gosalyn Mallard;Greendale's Human Being;Greg Sumner;The Grinch;Burton "Gus" Guster;Gustavo "Gus" Fring;Guy Caballero;Hal Nolastname;Haley Hotchner;Harold AbbottHarry Dresden;Harry Soloman; HawkHenry Fitzroy;Herb Tarlek;Hillary Banks;Homey D. Clown;Mr. Hooper;Hope Chance;HR Pufnstuf ;Hugo "Hurley" Reyes;Ida Morgenstern;Illya Kuryakin;Izzy (Total Drama);J. Peterman;Prince Jack Benjamin;Jack Bristow;Jack McCoy;Janitor(Scrubs);Jason Stackhouse;Jay Sherman;Jeff Greene;Jeff Murdock;Jesse Pinkman;Jessie Sammler;Jill Monroe;Jim Profit;Sheriff Jim Valenti;Jimmy James;Jo Bennett;Jo Polniaczek;Joan Holloway;Joan of Arc (Clone High);Joey Heric;Joey J. Jeremiah,ESQ.;Joey Potter;Joan Girardi;John-Boy Walton;John Casey;John Locke; John Monad;John Munch;Jonathan Bower;Jordan Catalano;Josh Levison;Josh Lyman;Judge Henry Bone;Julian Sark;Julius Caesar;Brother Justin Crowe (Carnivale);Kelly Kapowski;Kenny Powers;Kevin Arnold;Kevin Walker;Kim KellyKimber Benton;Kimmy Gibbler;K.I.T.T.;Krang;Dr. Lance Sweets;Larry Dallas;Larry Tate;Laura Palmer;Vice Dean Laybourne;Lem;Leo McGarry;"Uncle" Leo Seinfeld;Leslie Knope;Lilith Sternin-Crane;Lilly Kane;Lindsay Bluth;Ling Woo;Little Joe Cartwright;Logan Echolls;Louis Stevens;Lor McQuarrie;LuAnne Platter;Sheriff Lucas Buck;Lucille Bluth;Lucy Knight;Lucy Ricardo;Luke Brower Seaver;Luke Girardi;Lurch;Captain Mal Reynolds;(The) Man From Another Place;Mankini;Manny Santos;Margene Heffman Henrickson;Marshall Eriksen;Marshall Flinkman;Martin Crane;Mary Camden;Mary Cherry;Maryann Thorpe;Mason;The Masturbating Bear;Matt Foley;Matthew Kimble;Maxwell Smart;Max Russo;Maxine Gray;Meatwad;Mel Profitt;Meghan Rotundi;Micah Sanders;Michael Vaughn;Michael Westen;Miguel Alvarez;Mike Seaver;Miles Drentell; Mimi Bobeck ;Miss Piggy;Mitchell Pritchett;Mr. Homm;Morn;Mose Schrute;Murray Buchman;Mushmouth;Neelix;Nellie Oleson;Nicole Trager;Nick Cutter;Niles Crane;Niles (The Nanny);Noah Bennet;Noah "Puck" Puckerman;Nog;Nolan Ross;The Observer (Fringe);Olive Snook;Oliver Trask;Opie Taylor;Other Brother Darryl;Owen from "Will & Grace";Oz;Pacey Witter;Paige Matheson;Papa Smurf;Paris Geller;Patrick Jane;Patrick Owen;"Paulie Walnuts" Gualtieri;Pebbles Flinstone;Peg Bundy;Pepper Mills;Dr. Percival "Perry" Cox;Perry the Platypus;Pete Campbell;Peter Dragon;Phil Dunphy;Phoebe Buffay;"Piz" Piznarski;Plucky Duck; Powdered Toast Man;the Powells;Principal Scudsworth;Produce Pete;Professor Professor;Q;Quentin E. Deverill;The Question;Quinn Mallory;Quinn Morgendorfer;Rajesh Ramayan Koothrapali;Randy Marsh;Lt. Reg Barclay;Reverend Jim Ignatowski;Richard Coad;Rick Castle;Rickie Vasquez;Riley Freeman;Rio Pacheco;River Song;River Tam;Robert McCall;Robin Sparkles;Romana;Ron Garner;Ron Stoppable;Ron Swanson;Rosalie Aprile;Rose Nylund;Rose Tyler;Roz Doyle;Rufus;Rupert Giles;Ruth Fisher;Ryan Atwood;Sally Solomon;Sandman Sims;Dr. Sam Beckett;Sam Drucker;Sam Manson;Samantha Micelli;Samantha Newly;Samarai Futaba;Scotty Valens;Scrappy Doo;Sean Blumberg;Sean Connery;Seeley Booth;Seth Cohen;Seto Kaiba;Seven of Nine;Shane McCutcheon;Shawn Farrell;Shawn Hunter;Sheldon Cooper;Sheneneh Jenkins;Sheriff Jack Carter;Dr. Sidney Freedman;Simka Gravas;Simon Adebisi;Six LeMeure;The Sizzler Sisters;Skippy Handelman;Soup Nazi;Spencer Reid;Stan Marsh;Starscream;Stephanie Tanner;Steve McGarrett;Steve Sanders;Steve Urkel;Stringer Bell;Captain StubingChristopher "Sully" Sullivan;Summer Roberts;Susie Carmichael;Suzanne Sugarbaker;Sydney Andrews;Sydney Bristow;Sydney Hansen;Sylar;Tara Maclay;Taylor Townsend;Ted Mosby;Teddy Reed;Temperence Brennan;Thelma Frye;Thelma 'Mama' Harper;Theodore (TC) Calvin;The Most Interesting Man in the WorldThe Todd;Todd Manning;Tommy Jefferson;Tommy Solomon;Tony Almeida;Tony DiNozzo;Topanga Lawrence;Trudy Campbell;Tyr Anasazi;Ugly Naked Guy;Vera Petersen;Veronica Mars;Vincent Chase;Vinnie Barbarino;Walter Bishop;Wesley Crusher;The Whammy;Wilhelmina Slater;Willow Rosenberg;Wilma Flintstone;Winnie Cooper;Wonder Woman;Worf;Zack Morris;Zuko

PERSONALITIES:Abby Lee;Alex Trebek;Alfred Hitchcock;Andy Richter;Barry Weiss (Storage Wars);Bob Barker;Bob Costas;"Boston Rob" Mariano;Brian Williams;Captain Cangaroo;Carla Hall;Chelsea Handler;Chris Hansen;Chris Hardwick;Chris "C.T." Tamburello (RW);Chumlee (Pawn Stars);Chuy Bravo;"Coach" (Survivor);Colin Mochrie;Coral (RW);Craig Ferguson;Craig Kilborn;Daniel Vosovic;Donny Osmond;Drew Carey;Ed Sullivan;Flo;"Uncle Frank" Potenza;Gene Gene The Dancing Machine (The Gong Show);Gordon Ramsey;Guillermo Diaz;Hottie/Schatar;Jack Bishop;Jade(ANTM);Jann Carl;Jeff Probst;Jen Johnson (BB);Jill Wagner;Jimmy Fallon;Joel McHale;John Stevens;Jon Stewart;Jonny Fairplay;Judge Judith Sheindlin;Judge Wapner;J-Woww;Kevin O'Leary;Kris Jenner;Larry King;”Macho Man” Randy Savage;Michelle Branch;Mikalah Gordon;Mike Holmes;NaOnka Mixon(Survivor);New York;Nicholas Lea;Omarosa Marigault-Stalwart;Paul Shaffer;Paul Winchell;Rick Harrison (Pawn Stars);Samantha Bee;Sandra Lee;Santino Rice;Sharon Osbourne;Stephen Colbert;Tavis Smiley;The Unknown Comic;Tim Gunn;Todd Bridges;Tom Baker;Tom Bergeron;Tom Colicchio;Tyra Banks;Uncle Frank; Wayne Brady

LOCATION:The 4400 Center;Amanda's Amuffins;The Apple Store;Bada Bing!;The Bait Shop;Bikini Bottom;the Bluth model home;Bueno Nacho;Camp Wawanakwa;Castle;Central Perk;Cheers;The Cheesecake Factory;Colonial One;Comic Book Store (BBT);Deep Space Nine;Der Waffel Haus;The Apprentice boardroom;The Drunken Clam;The Enterprise's holodeck;Eureka;The frozen banana stand;Glen Cambell's Mansion;Grace Brothers Department Store;Greendale Community College;Haven, Maine;The Hyperion Hotel (Angel);The Jeffersonian;Jericho, KS;Jolly Fats Wehawkin Temp Agency, A.K.A Middleman HQ.;Kitchen Stadium;Lanford, IL;MacLarens;MacNamera/Troy;Manticore;Massive Dynamics;The Max;Merlotte's bar;Mode Magazine Offices;Monk's Cafe;Mystic Falls High School;Nevers Field Airport;Oswald State Correctional Facility;Over Our Heads;Paddy's Pub;The Peach Pit;The Pie Hole;Pine Valley;The Regal Beagle;Rome, Wisconsin;Salinger's Restaurant;Sesame Street;Shotz Brewery;St. Olaf;Walton's Mountain;The Swan Station;Shuckton, ON;Stars Hollow;The Talon;Third Street Elementary School;The City of Townsville;The Tropicana;The Watchtower;Weinerlicious;WNYX;Wolfram & Hart;ZeiraCorp Basement Lab

MOMENTS: Angel loses his soul;Ashlee Simpson gets caught lip-syncing on SNL;Ashton Punk'd Justin Timberlake;Boston Rob proposes to Amber (Survivor);Chris Lorenzo's death;Cuba Gooding Jr.'s Oscar speech;Davy Jones takes Marsha Brady to the prom;Dawson’s crying face;Eden kills herself to protect her power (Heroes);Ellen says "I'm gay!" (Ellen);Henry Blake’s plane is shot down (M*A*S*H);Janet Jackson’s “wardrobe malfunction”;Jeannie marries Major Nelson;J.R. Ewing was shot;Kanye West Interrupts Taylor Swift at the VMAS;Michael Jackson does moonwalk for 1st time on Motown 25;Michael shoots Anna Lucia & Libby (Lost);OJ's running from the police in the white bronco;The Others kidnap Walt;Ross says Rachel’s name during his wedding to Emily;Shane shoots Otis in the leg (The Walking Dead);Sheldon & a drugged Penny singing 'Soft Kitty' as a round(The Big Bang Theory);Sherry Shepherd thinks the world's flat(The View);Sinead O'Connor ripping Pope's picture(SNL);Stephen slapping Irene(The Real World);Watson beats Jeopardy champions; Whitney Houston singing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl;WKRP Thanksgiving Turkey Drop

QUOTES & CATCHPHRASES: "Allez cuisine!";"Bazinga”;"Bite my shiny metal ass!";"Danger, Danger Will Robinson";”Dim the lights”;"DY-NO-MITE!";"Elizabeth, I'm coming to join you, honey";"Here's what happened...";"How YOU doin'?";”I am stuck on band-aid brand cos band-aid’s stuck on me”;"It's a great day for America everybody";"Kiss my grits!";"I've heard it both ways";"Mister Worf... fire.";"Oh my God, they killed Kenny!" "You bastards!";"Oooooooooooh, I'm tellin' Mama!";"Please pack your knives and go";"Reboot!";”Tell me what you don’t like about yourself”;"That's what she said!";"Welcome to the O.C. bitch!";"We were on a BREAK!";"Winter is Coming";"Yabba Dabba Doo";“Yada, Yada, Yada”;"Ze plane, ze plane!"

OBJECTS: Al’s hand-link (Quantum Leap);Aunt Marie's Grimm-O-Trailer; Bam Bam's club(The Flintstones);The Bathtub (Kyle XY);The Batmobile;The Big Balls;The Book of Shadows (Charmed);The Cape's cape;Charlie Crews' Conspiracy Wall;Cliff Huxtable's multicolor sweaters;Dolphin spycam (Revenge);Elevator (The Big Bang Theory);Fast Forward(TAR);Fonzie's jacket;The General Lee;Gus' company car, Blueberry;House's Flame Cane; Isaac's Floorpocalypse;Jeannie's bottle;Jerry's painting of Leslie;Lurch's harpsichord;The Magus (The River);Martin Crane's recliner; Michael Scofield's tattoo;Mobile RV Meth Lab;the Mystery Machine; Pacey's boat, "True Love";Partridge family school bus; Purrfect;Rube's Post its; Sheldon's Nimoy Napkin;Serenity;Simon Adebisi's tilted hat;The Roomate Agreement (The Big Bang Theory);The S.S. Minnow;Sword of Omens (Thundercats) ;The TARDIS;Tommy Westphall's Snow Globe;The yellow umbrella(HIMYM)

SHOWS WITHIN A SHOW: All My Circuits;The Count Floyd Show; Everybody Loves Hypnotoad;Inspector SpacetimePsycho Dad;Scandalmakers;Sick Sad World;Wayne's World;Weekend Update;Ya Heard? With Perd

RUNNING GAGS: The Chicken Dance;Everyone shouting "Norm!";Fred Sanford's fake heart attack;Jimmy Kimmel apologizing to Matt Damon;Kramer bursting through Jerry's door;Michael Westen's love of yogurt;Murphy Brown's revolving door of secretaries; Robert Goren's side-talking; Rockford's phone messages.

OTHER STUFF: Barney and Robin (couple) Brooke Shields's Calvin Klein Commercial;C.O.N.T.R.O.L.(fictional organization);Doug & Carol from ER (couple);Elvis's 1968 Comeback Special; Entertainment 7 Twenty (Fictional Org);Full House (Theme Song);FYI (Fictional Org);Jeffster (musical group);Lem and Phil (Better Off Ted)(couple);Lost in Your Eyes (music video);Love Boat (theme song);Penny Blossoms (fictional org);Runaway (Crime Story theme song);Sledgehammer (music video);Vance Refrigeration (fictional org);Veridian Dynamics(fictional org);We Are the World (Music Video);WUPHF.COM (The Office)(fictional org)

I'm thinking of a Show within a Show

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 10:46 AM

Is the main show a sitcom?

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 11:17 AM

Show within a Show

1. The show is not a sitcom

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 11:26 AM

Is the show a late night show?

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 11:44 AM

Show within a Show

2. The show is not a late night show

bparhad

bparhad

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 12:00 PM

Great minds think alike - this was the category I was going to do if I'd gotten the last puzzle

Is the show an animated show?

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 12:01 PM

Is the show airing new episodes?

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 12:07 PM

This was a very last minute choice. I need to remember more television categories. I wanted to not go for actors/shows/characters because that list is huge already. My second choice was TV personalities but I don't watch a lot of talk shows or reality TV so I have to go for the very easy drama/sitcom like categories

Show within a Show

3. The show is not animated
4. The show is not airing new episodes

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 12:09 PM

Did the show air on one of the Big 4 networks?

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 12:13 PM

Show within a Show

5. The show did air on one of the Big 4 networks.

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 12:16 PM

Did the show premiere before 2000?

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 12:43 PM

Show within a Show

6. The show did not premiere before 2000

Ms Sugarbaker

Ms Sugarbaker

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:16 PM

Did the show within a show's show air on a network that ends in "C"?

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:19 PM

Show within a Show

7. The show did not air on a network ending in C

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:30 PM

Is the main show a drama?

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:36 PM

Show within a Show

8. The main show is a drama.

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:39 PM

Did it air on CBS?

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:56 PM

Show within a Show
9. The show did not air on CBS

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 2:00 PM

Did the show air for more than 4 seasons?

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 2:01 PM

Show within a Show
10. The show did not air for more than 4 seasons

Ms Sugarbaker

Ms Sugarbaker

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 3:47 PM

Did the main show have a science fiction or supernatural element?

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 3:56 PM

Does the show within a show air on TV (on the show, of course!)?

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 4:56 PM

Show within a Show

10. The show did not air for more than 4 seasons
11. The show did not have supernatural or science fiction elements
12. The show within the show did not air on TV (it was only mentioned by the characters)

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 5:00 PM

Did the show premiere before 2005?