Name That Show in Twenty Questions

• Please log in to reply

33094 replies to this topic

bparhad

bparhad

Stalker

Posted Jan 6, 2014 @ 10:09 AM

Was the doctor it involves on the show for the entire run of the series?

Ms sugarbaker, if you still want to give a hint, I think they changed where the spoiler tags are.  If you highlight the hint, then press the "special code" button, one of the drop-down options should be spoiler.  The "special code" button is two to the right of the little light switch that's in the top left of the reply box.

I'd put in the code for it, but I can't do it without it turning straight into the spoiler tag.

Edited by bparhad, Jan 6, 2014 @ 10:11 AM.

Ms Sugarbaker

Ms Sugarbaker

Fanatic

Posted Jan 7, 2014 @ 8:23 AM

I'm thinking of a Recurring Gag from a Drama.

•  
  • The drama is not currently airing new episodes.
  • It did air on one of the Big 4.
  • It did air for more than 5 seasons.
  • It did air on a network ending in C.
  • It premiered before 2000.
  • It did not involve crime fighting or case solving.
  • It did not air on ABC.
  • The show did not revolve around one main character.
  • The show did not premiere in or after 1990.
  • The show is not LA Law.
  • The show premiered before 1985.
  • It is St Elsewhere!
  • It does involve one of the doctors specifically.  I would insert a hint but I can't find the spoiler tags.
  • It did not involve Drs Craig, Morrison or Fiscus.  
    Spoiler

Guesses:  Arnie Becker's womanizing ways, Jonathan and Mark's assignments from God, Miss Hufnagel insulting all St Elsewhere doctors, .the kitten at the end being dressed in a little surgical cap and gown (which was adorable) (it was!).

eta thanks for the technical assistance bparhad.

Edited by Ms Sugarbaker, Jan 7, 2014 @ 8:24 AM.

bparhad

bparhad

Stalker

Posted Jan 7, 2014 @ 9:08 AM

Ok, now I have one of two guesses

Is it various people saying "You're a pig, Ehrlich?"

Ms Sugarbaker

Ms Sugarbaker

Fanatic

Posted Jan 7, 2014 @ 10:59 AM

Is it various people saying "You're a pig, Ehrlich?"

Yes, it is!!!  I remember watching that show as it aired, with my brothers, guessing which character would say it in a particular episode.  

bparhad

bparhad

Stalker

Posted Jan 8, 2014 @ 9:46 AM

SHOWS: 1,000 Ways To Die;2 Broke Girls;The 4400;The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin;Ab Fab;Against the Grain;Airwolf;All-American Girl;All That;America's Funniest Home Videos;American Gladiators;America's Best Dance Crew;And the Band Played On (TV Movie);Amerika;Anything But Love;The Animated Series;Antiques Roadshow;Archie Bunker's Place;Arrested Development;Avatar:The Last Airbender;Baby Bob;The Banana Splits;Barbarians at the Gate;Barefoot Contessa;Barney Miller;Beat the Geeks;The Beautiful Life;Beetlejuice;Being Human;The Big Bang Theory;The Black Donnellys;Blade:The Series;Bones;Boomtown;Boston Common;Boy Meets World;Bridezillas;Britney and Kevin:Chaotic;Brooklyn Bridge;Bull;The Buried Life;Burn Notice;California Dreams;Cane;The Cape;Captain Planet and the Planeteers;Carnivale;Cash Cab;Celebrity Death Match;Celebrity Fit Club;Canada's Worst Handyman;Charles in Charge;Charlie's Angels;Chespirito;Clean House;Clerks:Clone High;Community;Corner Gas;CPO Sharkey;Crime Story;Cupid;Curb Your Enthusiasm;Cybill;Da Ali G Show;The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd;Donny & Marie;Dead Like Me;Dead Set (mini-series);Deadliest Warrior;Dear John;Designing Women;Detroit 1-8-7;Dharma & Greg;A Different World;Divorce Court;Doctor Who;Don't Forget The Lyrics;Double Trouble;Dream On;The Drew Carey Show;Due South;Dungeons & Dragons;Early Edition;Earth 2;Ed;The Electric Company;Empty Nest;The Equalizer;ER;Eureka;Even Stevens;F-Troop;Face Off;The Facts of Life;Family Affair;Family Plots;The Famous Jett Jackson;Fat Albert;FearThe F.B.I.;Felicity;Fight Back! With David Horowitz;Flashforward;Flashpoint;Flavor of Love;Flipping Out;Fresh Prince of Bel Air;Fringe;Game of Thrones;Gargoyles;The Geena Davis Show;Get Real;Get Smart;Ghostwriter;Gilligan's Island;The Good Guys;Good Morning Miss Bliss;The Golden Girls;Grounded for Life;Growing Pains;Gunsmoke;Half & Half;Hang Time;Hardcastle & McCormick;Head of the Class;Heart of the City;Heil Honey, I'm Home!;Hell's Kitchen;Herman's Head;Hey Dude;Higher Ground;Highlander;High School Musical;Himalaya with Michael Palin;The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy;Hollywood Squares;Holmes & Yo-yo;Homefront;Hotel;Hotel Room;I love The 80s;iCarly;In Plain Sight;Intervention;The IT crowd;The IT Factor;It's a Living;It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia;It's Like...You Know;Jack & Bobby;Jack & Jill;Jake 2.0;JAG;Jem;Joan of Arcadia;The Joe Schmo Show;Journeyman;jPod;Just the Ten of Us;Kate & Allie;The Kids in the Hall;Kirby;Kitchen Nightmares;Kung Fu;La Femme Nikita;Land of the Lost;Laverne & Shirley;Legends of the Hidden Temple;Legends of the Superheroes;The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby;Lipstick Jungle;Little House on the Prairie;Little Mosque on the Prairie;The Little Rascals;Live Shot:Lockup;Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman;Long Way Round;Lost Girl;The Lost Room (mini-series);Mad About You;Magnum P.I.;Mama's Family;Manhattan,AZ;Manimal;Mary Hartman,Mary Hartman;The Mary Tyler Moore Show;Matt Houston;McMillan and Wife;Melrose Place;Merlin;Misfits of Science;Millionaire Matchmaker;Miss Guided;Miss Match;Mission: Impossible;Models, Inc.;The Monkees;Moonlighting;Mr. Belvedere;Mr. Show with Bob and Dave;MTV Cribs;Murder in Small Town X;The Muppet Show;Murder One;Murphy Brown;My Life and Times;My Mom's Having a Baby;My Sister Sam;My Two Dads;Mystery Science Theater 3000;The Nanny;Nashville Star;Ned & Stacey;NewsRadio;Night Heat;My Boys;On The Lot;Once and Again;One Tree Hill;Orange is the New Black;The O'Reilly Factor;Oz;Pardon the Interruption;Parker Lewis Can't Lose;Parks and Recreation;Partners;Passions;Pawn Stars;Penn & Teller: BULLS***!;Pee-Wee's Playhouse;Perry Mason;The Pickup Artist;Pimp My Ride;Popular;Pop-Up Video;The Power Puff Girls;The Powers That Be;Pretty Little Liars;Psych;Pushing Daisies;Quantum Leap;Quark;Rags to Riches;Reading Rainbow;Read All About It!;Real World/Road Rules Challenge;Reasonable Doubts;Relativity;Reno 911!;Rescue Me;Resurrection Blvd;Rhoda;Richard Bey Show;Road Rules;Robot Chicken;Rock of Love;Romper Room;Roots;Roswell;Salute Your Shorts;The Screen Savers;Secret Diary of a Call Girl;Seinfeld;The Sentinel;Shining Time Station;Silk Stalkings;Singled Out;Simon & Simon;Sisters;Sliders;Small Wonder;Solid Gold;Sons & Daughters;So You Think You Can Dance;Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour;The Soup;South of Nowhere;Space (mini-series);Spencer: For Hire;Sports Night;Square Pegs;Starcade;Star Trek;The State;Storage Wars;Sue Thomas F.B.Eye;Super Friends;Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad;Supernatural;Superstar USA;Swamp Thing;Swans Crossing;Taxi;Third Watch;thirtysomething;That 70's Show;The Thorn Birds;Thundarr the Barbarian;Time Trax;Tool Academy;Top Chef Masters;Total Drama Island;Tour of Duty;Trauma;Tru Calling;Two Guys, A Girl, and A Pizza Place;Unan1mous;Undergrads;Unhappily Ever After;Unsolved Mysteries;Veronica Mars;Veronica's Closet;Video on Trial;Voyagers!;Wait 'Til Your Father Gets Home;Walker, Texas Ranger;Undressed;The Weird Al Show;Weird Science;What About Brian;The West Wing;The White Shadow;Whose Line Is It Anyway;The Wild Thornberrys;Win, Lose, or Draw;Wipeout;Wizards of Waverly Place;WKRP in Cincinnati;The Wonder Years;Wonderfalls;Xena: Warrior Princess;Win Ben Stein's Money;The X-Files;The Young Ones;The YuleLog;Zorro 

Characters:  Abby Morgan;Abed Nadir;Adaleen Grant;Adam Ross;Adriana La Cerva;Aeon Flux;Aidan Shaw;Alan Partridge;Alex P. Keaton;Alex Mack;Al Bundy;Al Delvecchio;Alex Russo;Alexandra Cabot;Alice Nelson;Allison Dubois; Amy Farrah Fowler;Amy Pond;Andie McPhee;Andre Nowzik;Andy Brown;Andy McNally;Anne Boleyn;Angela Chase;Angela Montenegro;Ann Veal;Antonio Scarpacci;April Ludgate;Archie Bunker;Ari Gold;Ari Haswari;Arnie Becker;Arnold Ziffel;Arthur "Fonzie" Fonzarelli;Artie, the Strongest Man in the World;August Booth; Badger (Firefly);Balki Bartokomous;Barney Stinson;Basil Fawlty;Beavis;Beebe Bluff;Ben Covington;Ben Stone;Ben Tennyson;Dr. Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce;Benton Fraser;Bill Haverchuck;Bill Compton;Blair Warner;Bob Campbell;Bobby Donnell;'Boner' Stabone;Bradford Family;Brady Hobbes Brady;Brenda Chenowith;Brenda Walsh;Brian Kinney;Brock Samson;Bruce Van Exel;Bryce Larkin;Bubbles (The Wire);Buffy Summers; Bunk Moreland;Bunny Mather;Buster;Butt-head;Carlton Lassiter;Calamity Jane;Cameron Tucker;Carol Hathaway;Caroline Forbes;Carrie Bradshaw;Carter Heywood;Casper the Friendly Ghost;Chandler Bing;Charles 'Pa' Ingalls;Charlie Kelly;Charlie Salinger;Charlie Young;Charlotte Charles;Charlotte York;Chicken Boo;Chloe O'Brien;Chris Peterson;Christian Troy;Chuck Bartowski;Chuck Noblet;Claire Fisher;Claire Mead ; Claudia Salinger;Clay Davis;Cliff Huxtable;Clyve Bruckman;Colleen Dunaghy;Collier Sims;Columbo;Cordelia Chase;Corporal Walter "Radar" O'Reilly;Cosmo; Creed Bratton;Crow T. Robot;Dana Fairbanks;Dan Fielding;Daniel Desario;Darlene Conner;Dave Nelson;David Creegan;David Hodges;David Hogan;David Puddy;Dean Pelton;Debra Morgan;Dennis Reynolds;Devon Banks;Dick Dietrick;Deifenbaker;Digby;Don Eppes;Don Flack;Donnie DiMauro;Doug MacKenzie;Officer Doug Penhall; Dr Drake Remoray; Dr. Johnny Fever;Dr. Spaceman;Duncan MacLeod;Dylan McKay;Earl Hickey;Ed Glosser:Trivial Psychic;Ed Stevens;Eldin Bernecky;Eleanor Frutt;Eliot Stabler;Eli Sammler;Eli Stone;Elly May Clampett;Elvin Tibideaux;Emily Gilmore;Emma Peel;Eric Forman;Eric Matthews;Emmett Honeycutt;Eric Cartman;Evan R. Lawson;Ezekiel Stone;Festus Haggen;Florida Evans;Ewing Family (Dallas);Francis 'Ponch' Poncherello;Frank Reynolds;Fred Burkle;Mr. French;Gavin "Spinner" Mason;Gemma Teller Morrow; George-Michael Bluth;George Feeney;Ginger Grant;George Jefferson;George Tucker;The Gooch;Gosalyn Mallard;Grace Manning;Grayson Kent;Greendale's Human Being;Greg Sumner;The Grinch;Burton "Gus" Guster;Gustavo "Gus" Fring;Guy Caballero;Hal Nolastname;Haley Hotchner;Harold Abbott;Harry Dresden;Harry Soloman; HawkHenry Fitzroy;Herb Tarlek;Hillary Banks;Homey D. Clown;Mr. Hooper;Hope Chance;HR Pufnstuf ;Hugo "Hurley" Reyes;Ida Morgenstern;Illya Kuryakin;Ira Buchman;Izzy (Total Drama);J. Peterman;Prince Jack Benjamin;Jack Bristow;Jack McCoy;Jackie Chiles;James Stinson;Janitor(Scrubs);Jason Stackhouse; Javiar Quintana;Jax Teller;Jay Sherman;Jed Bartlet;Jeff Greene;Jeff Murdock;Jen Lindley;Jennifer Marlowe;Jesse Pinkman;Jessie Sammler;Jill Monroe;Jim Profit;Sheriff Jim Valenti;Jimmy James;Jo Bennett;Jo Polniaczek;Joan Holloway;Joan of Arc (Clone High);Joey Heric;Joey J. Jeremiah,ESQ.;Joey Potter;Joan Girardi;John-Boy Walton;John Casey;John Locke; John Monad;John Munch;Jonathan Bower;Jordan Catalano;Josh Levison;Josh Lyman;Judge Henry Bone;Julian Sark;Julius Caesar;Brother Justin Crowe (Carnivale);Kalinda Sharma;Kelly Kapowski;Kenneth Parcell ;Kenny Powers;Kevin Arnold;Kevin Walker;Kim Kelly;Kimber Benton;Kimmy Gibbler;K.I.T.T.;Krang;Dr. Lance Sweets;Larry Dallas;Larry Tate;Laura Palmer;Vice Dean Laybourne;Lem;Leo McGarry;"Uncle" Leo Seinfeld;Leslie Knope;Lilith Sternin-Crane;Lily Aldrin;Lilly Kane;Lindsay Bluth;Ling Woo;Little Joe Cartwright;Logan Echolls;Louis Stevens;Lor McQuarrie;LuAnne Platter;Sheriff Lucas Buck;Lucille Bluth;Lucy Knight;Lucy Ricardo;Luke Brower Seaver;Luke Girardi;Lurch;Captain Mal Reynolds;(The) Man From Another Place;Mankini;Manny Santos;Margene Heffman Henrickson;Marshall Eriksen;Marshall Flinkman;Martin Crane;Mary Camden;Mary Cherry;Mary Tudor;Maryann Thorpe;Mason;The Masturbating Bear;Matthew Crawley; Matt Foley;Matthew Kimble;Maxwell Smart;Max Russo;Maxine Gray;Meatwad;Mel Profitt;Meghan Rotundi;Micah Sanders;Michael Vaughn;Michael Westen;Miguel Alvarez; Mike Ross; Mike Seaver;Miles Drentell; Mimi Bobeck;Miranda Hobbes;Miss Piggy;Mitchell Pritchett;Mr. Homm;Morn;Mose Schrute;Murphy Brown;Murray Buchman;Mushmouth;Neal Caffrey;Neelix;Nellie Oleson;Nicholas Brody;Nicole Trager;Nick Cutter;Niles Crane;Niles (The Nanny);Noah Bennet;Noah "Puck" Puckerman;Nog;Nolan Ross;The Observer (Fringe);Olive Snook;Oliver Trask;Opie Taylor;Oswald Lee Harvey ;Other Brother Darryl;Owen from "Will & Grace";Oz;Pacey Witter;Paige Matheson;Papa Smurf;Paris Geller;Patrick Jane;Patrick Owen;"Paulie Walnuts" Gualtieri;Pebbles Flinstone;Peg Bundy;Pepper Mills;Dr. Percival "Perry" Cox;Perry the Platypus;Pete Campbell; Peter Bishop;Peter Dragon;Phil Dunphy;Phillip Jennings (The Americans);Phoebe Buffay;"Piz" Piznarski;Plucky Duck; Powdered Toast Man;the Powells;Principal Scudsworth;Produce Pete;Professor Professor;Prue Halliwell;Q;Quentin E. Deverill;The Question;Quinn Mallory;Quinn Morgendorfer;Rajesh Ramayan Koothrapali;Randy Marsh;Ranjit;Lt. Reg Barclay;Reverend Jim Ignatowski;Richard Coad;Rick Castle;Rickie Vasquez;Ricky Stratton;Riley Freeman;Rio Pacheco;River Song;River Tam;Robert McCall;Robin Sparkles;Romana;Ron Garner;Ron Stoppable;Ron Swanson;Rosalie Aprile;Rose Nylund;Rose Tyler;Ross Gellar;Roz Doyle;Rufus;Rupert Giles;Ruth Fisher;Ryan Atwood; Sal Romano ;Sally Solomon;Sandman Sims;Dr. Sam Beckett;Sam Drucker; Samantha Jones; Sam Manson;Samantha Micelli;Samantha Newly;Samarai Futaba;Sandy Cohen;Scotty Valens;Scrappy Doo;Sean Blumberg;Sean Connery;Seeley Booth;Seth Cohen;Seto Kaiba;Seven of Nine;Shane McCutcheon;Shawn Farrell;Shawn Hunter;Shawn Spencer;Sheldon Cooper;Sheneneh Jenkins;Sheriff Jack Carter;Dr. Sidney Freedman;Simka Gravas;Simon Adebisi;Six LeMeure;The Sizzler Sisters;Skippy Handelman;Soup Nazi; Spencer Hastings ;Spencer Reid;Stan Marsh;Stanley Walker;Starscream;Stefon(SNL);Stephanie Tanner;Steve McGarrett;Steve Sanders;Steve Urkel;Stringer Bell;Captain Stubing;Christopher "Sully" Sullivan;Summer Roberts;Susie Carmichael;Suzanne Sugarbaker;Sydney Andrews;Sydney Bristow;Sydney Hansen;Sylar;Tara Maclay;Taylor Townsend;Ted Mosby;Teddy Reed;Temperance Brennan; Thelma Frye;Thelma 'Mama' Harper;Theodore (TC) Calvin;The Most Interesting Man in the World;The Todd;Todd Manning; Tom Neville; Tommy Jefferson;Tommy Solomon;Tony Almeida;Tony DiNozzo;Topanga Lawrence;Trudy Campbell;Tyr Anasazi;Ugly Naked Guy;Val Bassett;Vera Petersen;Veronica Mars;Veronica Palmer;Vernon Schillinger;Vincent Chase;Vinnie Barbarino;Walter Bishop;Wesley Crusher;The Whammy;Wilhelmina Slater;Will Truman;Willow Rosenberg;Wilma Flintstone;Winnie Cooper;Wonder Woman;Worf;Woody Hoyt;Zack Morris;Zazu (SNL);Zuko

PERSONALITIES:Abby Lee;Alex Trebek;Alfred Hitchcock;Andy Richter;Barry Weiss (Storage Wars);Bob Barker;Bob Costas;"Boston Rob" Mariano;Brian Williams;Captain Kangaroo;Carla Hall;Chelsea Handler;Chris Hansen;Chris Hardwick;Chris "C.T." Tamburello (RW);Chumlee (Pawn Stars);Chuy Bravo;"Coach" (Survivor);Colin Mochrie;Conan O'Brien;Coral (RW);Craig Ferguson;Craig Kilborn;Daniel Vosovic;Donny Osmond;Drew Carey;Ed Sullivan;Flo;"Uncle Frank" Potenza;Gene Gene The Dancing Machine (The Gong Show); Gene Rayburn ;Gordon Ramsey;Guillermo Diaz;Honey Boo Boo;Hottie/Schatar;Kathy Griffin;Jack Bishop;Jade(ANTM);Jann Carl;Jeff LewisJeff Probst;Jen Johnson (BB);Jerry Springer;Jill Wagner;Jimmy Fallon;Joel McHale;John Stevens;Jon Stewart;Jonny Fairplay;Jonny Moseley;Judge Judith Sheindlin;Judge Wapner;J-Woww;Kevin O'Leary;Kris Jenner;Larry King;Macho Man Randy Savage;Michelle Branch;Mikalah Gordon;Mike Holmes;NaOnka Mixon(Survivor);New York;Nicholas Lea;Omarosa Marigault-Stalwart;Paul Shaffer;Paul Winchell;Phil Keoghan;Rick Harrison (Pawn Stars);Ryan Murphy;Samantha Bee;Sandra Lee;Santino Rice;Sharon Osbourne;Stephen Colbert;Tavis Smiley;The Unknown Comic;Tim Gunn;Todd Bridges;Tom Baker;Tom Bergeron;Tom Colicchio;Tyra Banks;Uncle Frank; Wayne Brady

LOCATION:The 4400 Center;Amanda's Amuffins;The Apple Store;Apprentice boardroom;Bada Bing!;The Bait Shop;Bikini Bottom;Bluebell, Alabama; Bluth model home;Bueno Nacho; Cafe Nervosa; Camp Wawanakwa;Castle;Central Perk;Cheers;The Cheesecake Factory;Colonial One;Comic Book Store (BBT); The Cul-De-Sac (Cougar Town);Deep Space Nine;Derek Hale's apartment;Der Waffel Haus;The Drunken Clam;The Enterprise's holodeck;Eureka;The frozen banana stand;Glen Cambell's Mansion;Grace Brothers Department Store;Greendale Community College;Halliwell Manor;Haven, Maine;The Hyperion Hotel (Angel);The Jeffersonian;Jericho, KS;Jolly Fats Wehawkin Temp Agency, A.K.A Middleman HQ.;Kitchen Stadium;Lanford, IL;MacLarens;Manticore;Massive Dynamics;The Max;Merlotte's bar;Mode Magazine Offices;Monk's Cafe;Mystic Falls High School;Nevers Field Airport;Oswald State Correctional Facility;Over Our Heads;Paddy's Pub;The Peach Pit;The Pie Hole;Pine Valley;The Regal Beagle;Rome, Wisconsin;Sacred Hearts Teaching Hospital;Salinger's Restaurant;Schrute Farms;Seattle Grace;Sesame Street;Shotz Brewery;St. Olaf;Walton's Mountain;The Swan Station;Shuckton, ON;Stars Hollow;The Talon;Third Street Elementary School;The City of Townsville;The Tropicana;Unisex Bathroom;The Watchtower;Weinerlicious;WNYX;Wolfram & Hart;ZeiraCorp Basement Lab

MOMENTS: Angel loses his soul;Ashlee Simpson lip-syncing on SNL;Ashton Punk'd Justin Timberlake;Assassination attempt of Pres. Bartlett;Bill Clinton playing the sax on The Arsenio Hall Show;Bob in the Fridge(Soap);Bob waking up to realize Newhart was dream;Boston Rob proposes to Amber (Survivor);BB12 Rachel/Kristen catfight; Britney Spears singing with a snake at the VMAs;Chandler and Monica sleep together for the first time ;Chris Lorenzo's death;Cuba Gooding Jr.'s Oscar speech;Davy Jones takes Marsha Brady to the prom;Dawsons crying face;Donna Martin graduates! ;Eden kills herself to protect her power (Heroes);Ellen says "I'm gay!" (Ellen);Emily Prentisss Fake Death;Greg Louganis hits his head on the diving board;Henry Blakes plane is shot down (M*A*S*H);Howard Wolowitz blasting into space;Janet Jacksons wardrobe malfunction;Jeannie marries Major Nelson;Jesse Pinkman kills Gale;Jessie Spano's Caffeine Pill Breakdown; Jessica Simpson asks if Chicken of the Sea is tuna;J.R. Ewing was shot;Kanye on live Katrina Telethon;Kanye West Interrupts Taylor Swift at the VMAS;Kerri Strugs one-legged vault landing;Lucy Knight's death (ER); Luke and Laura's Wedding;Mary Ingalls goes blind;Michael Jackson does moonwalk for 1st time on Motown 25;Michael shoots Anna Lucia & Libby (Lost);OJ's running from the police in the white bronco;The Others kidnap Walt;Pam discovers Bobby Ewing alive & it was all a dream;Rosie & Elisabeth catfight;Ross says Rachels name during his wedding to Emily;Shane shoots Otis in the leg (The Walking Dead);Sheldon & a drugged Penny singing 'Soft Kitty' as a round(The Big Bang Theory);Sherlock Holmess death (Sherlock);Sherry Shepherd thinks the world's flat(The View);Sinead O'Connor ripping Pope's picture(SNL);S.S. Minnow is shipwrecked;Stephen slapping Irene(The Real World);Tom Cruise jumps Oprah's couch;Watson beats Jeopardy champions;Whitney Houston singing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl;WKRP Thanksgiving Turkey Drop

QUOTES & CATCHPHRASES: A Festivus for the rest of us!;"Allez cuisine!";"Bazinga;Better Call Saul;"Bite my shiny metal ass!";"Come On!";"Danger, Danger Will Robinson";Dim the lights;"D'oh!";"DY-NO-MITE!";"Elizabeth, I'm coming to join you, honey";"Everybody Lies" (House);Ferb, I know what were going to do today!;"Hello, Newman";"Here's what happened..."; "Hey, let's be careful out there";"How YOU doin'?";I am stuck on band-aid brand cos band-aids stuck on me; I'm Rick James bitch!; "It's a great day for America everybody";"I don't know what that means ; "I'm Chevy Chase and you're not"; "I've heard it both ways";"Kiss my grits!";"Let's go steal a..."; Lets hug it out, bitch!;"Like a Good Neighbor State Farm is There";"Mister Worf... fire.";"Oh my God, they killed Kenny!" "You bastards!";"Oh my goodness!"(Martin);"Oooooooooooh, I'm tellin' Mama!"; "Pivot! PI-VOT"; "Please pack your knives and go";"Reboot!"; Tell me what you dont like about yourself;"That's what she said!";"Welcome to the O.C. bitch!";"We were on a BREAK!";Whoa(Blossom);"Winter is Coming";"Yabba Dabba Doo";Yada, Yada, Yada; "You're a pig Elrich";"Ze plane, ze plane!"

SHOWS WITHIN A SHOW: All My Circuits;The Count Floyd Show;Everybody Loves Hypnotoad;Inspector Spacetime;Psycho Dad;Scandalmakers;Sick Sad World;Terrance and Phillip;The Valley;Wayne's World;Weekend Update;Ya Heard? With Perd. What Up With That?

RUNNING GAGS/RECURRING ELEMENTS: Bro Code Vanity Cards;Carrie Bradshaw's "I couldn't help but wonder"; The Chicken Dance;Cougar Town's mocking title cards;Everyone shouting "Norm!";The Feeny Call;Fred Sanford's fake heart attack;Gary receiving his paper a day early (Early Edition);Gibbs' head slap;Hitler Jokes Episode(Whose Line is it Anyway); Jimmy Kimmel apologizing to Matt Damon;Kitty's "Say goodbye to these" boob flash (AD);Kramer bursting through Jerry's door;Michael Westen's love of yogurt;Moment of Zen (Daily Show);Murphy Brown's revolving door of secretaries;Mystery of Gibbs Boat (NCIS);"On the Next Arrested Development..." preview;Robert Goren's side-talking; Rose's St Olaf stories; Rockford's phone messages; Sheldon Coopers Triple Knock; Tobias' Never Nude Syndrome

OTHER STUFF: Arabian Nights (Animated Theme Song);Barksdale Organization;Barney & Robin (couple) ; Bobs Burgers (org) ; Brooke Shields's Calvin Klein Commercial;Charles & Diana's Royal Wedding (event); C.O.N.T.R.O.L.(org);CTU (24)(org);Denver Carrington (org); Division (org);Donnell, Young, Dole & Frutt (org);Doug & Carol from ER (couple);Elvis's 1968 Comeback Special;Enchantment Cosmetics;Entertainment 7 Twenty (Org);Fisher & Sons Funeral Home (Org);Full House (Theme Song);FYI (Org);ISIS (org);Jeffster (musical group);KACL (Frasier)(org);Lem & Phil (Better Off Ted)(couple);Lockhart Gardner (The Good Wife)(org);Los Pollos Hermanos (org);Lost in Your Eyes (music video);Love Boat (theme song);McNamara/Troy (org);Monroe Republic Militia (org);Mystik Spiral (fictional band);Pendant Publishing(org);Penny Blossoms (org);Peter & Elizabeth Burke (couple);Reno Sheriffs Dept. (org);Rent-A-Swag (org);Runaway (Crime Story theme song);SAMCRO(org);SD-6 (org);Sledgehammer (music video);Stuckeybowl (org);Sugarbaker Designs (org); Sweetums;Vance Refrigeration (org);Veridian Dynamics(org);We Are the World (Music Video);Weird Al's Amish Paradise (music video);WNYX Newsradio(org); WUPHF.COM (The Office)(org)

I'm thinking of a Comedic Location