Cheryl Burke: Two Time Champion

• Please log in to reply

2071 replies to this topic

A Boston Gal

A Boston Gal

Couch Potato

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 3:36 PM

Cheryl always seems to make even the average Joe of a partner better. She's always been my fav pro, so I know I'm biased, but she deserves major kudos for this season (and last) for working her magic on what could have been extremely ordinary dancers.

DanceinRain

DanceinRain

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 11, 2012 @ 10:21 AM

Add me to the column of those who think it's time for Cheryl Burke to take a season or more off. We have been able to become so familiar with her style and skills that her seasons are beginning to merge in my memory. And I don't think I can ever forgive her for not winning with adorable Gilles!

As she has matured, her body has as well, beyond the ideal slim athlete that showcases dance moves so well. Her flare for choreography continues, and her personality remains so much fun in a matter-of-fact way unique to her that I enjoy knowing her as a person. But all these seasons of Cheryl make me ready for a break from her expected sameness.

I cherished her signature short-haircut days which seemed fresh and new in comparison to Cheryl Burke in Season 14.

legaleagle44

legaleagle44

Stalker

Posted Jun 22, 2012 @ 11:02 AM

Has anyone seen this? Cheryl Burke wants to be the next Bachelorette.
Cheryl, please go have a long talk with Maks and let him tell you how the show broke him and what a bad idea this is. Then step as far away from that show as you possibly can. Better yet, RUN.

peaches222

peaches222

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 11, 2012 @ 10:20 AM

Cheryl closes one of her studios. I don't think she's invested in her studios... At least not in the way Maks and Tony are. Sad.

Lola192000

Lola192000

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 19, 2012 @ 2:09 PM

Cheryl's now dating Joffrey Lupul of the Toronto Maple Leafs. This was their first meeting & it's quite cute. He even asks Erin Andrews for advice, haha.

http://www.thebiglea...rds-last-month/

At a charity horse racing event yesterday.

http://thebiglead.fa...ffrey-lupul.jpg

Edited by Lola192000, Jul 19, 2012 @ 2:10 PM.

legaleagle44

legaleagle44

Stalker

Posted Jul 20, 2012 @ 4:20 PM

Cheryl's now dating Joffrey Lupul of the Toronto Maple Leafs. This was their first meeting & it's quite cute. He even asks Erin Andrews for advice, haha.

I guess Maks must have talked her out of becoming the next Bachelorette.

DanceinRain

DanceinRain

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 5, 2012 @ 1:40 PM

Cheryl is a very special, iconic now, member of the DWTS show, but . . . . how large can her hips become before they are a detriment to the visual effect of her dances? I'll go out on a limb and say I'm less impressed with her now than when she had short hair and a slimmer dancer's build. The visual is a huge part of a professional dancer's artistic effect.

I was actually saddened by a tape of this summer's appearance with Derek Hough at some private show. His legs were even more skinny than I've noticed before (perhaps skinny pants are in style), and her hips were so wide as to appear to slow her down. I admire Cheryl and worry for her.

Edited by DanceinRain, Aug 5, 2012 @ 1:43 PM.

Elsa

Elsa

Fanatic

Posted Aug 5, 2012 @ 5:17 PM

I saw a photo of Cheryl just last night, getting ready for some sort of ball, and I thought she looked fabulous, and her waist looked like it was 24 inches - very tiny. I wish it was o.k. to be a big heavier than the typical dancer. I know it used to be. I happened to watch an "I Love Lucy" once that had some professional ballerinas performing and they were all plump! Well, by today's standards, they were plump.

I wish we could have dancers like Cheryl and Lacey and be proud of these slim, lovely girls, and glad that the skinny-skinny trend "may" be abating, like in the good old Marilyn-Monroe 1950's era. It would be healthy all around imo. There's studies that people who are technically overweight (bmi 25 to 30) actually live longer than people in the "normal" bmi range (20 to 25.) I'm sure Cheryl and Lacey are either in the normal bmi range or below. That's how weird this has all gotten.

Same for guys. I worry about how thin Derek is, but maybe it's healthy for him. Fred Astaire said he liked to keep his dancing weight at about 135 (at 5'9".) It's probably easier on the knees. But that doesn't mean everybody can or should be that thin! I actually like to see some meat on people's bones - and I like seeing the model-reed-thin standards being loosened up, so yay for Cheryl and Lacey.

On Strictly, they've had a couple girls that I think aren't pretty. Now that's getting rude - I won't name names - but truth be told, I think that's a good trend TOO. IMO, we've never had a female dancer who isn't pretty and most are quite beautiful. Oh well, one thing at a time, and the weight thing is important. Cheryl is not overweight, imo, and neither is Lacey - they're more normal than the others, that's the way I see it.

posting

posting

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 6, 2012 @ 3:50 AM

On Strictly, they've had a couple girls that I think aren't pretty. Now that's getting rude - I won't name names - but truth be told, I think that's a good trend TOO. IMO, we've never had a female dancer who isn't pretty and most are quite beautiful. Oh well, one thing at a time, and the weight thing is important. Cheryl is not overweight, imo, and neither is Lacey - they're more normal than the others, that's the way I see it.

Good points. Regarding the weight issue: yes true, cause in reality, as long as a person's healthy and can still do their job just as well, there should be no problem.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't know what the two girls that you said "aren't pretty" look like but maybe to many people they ARE attractive. If viewers didn't point out that someone isn't pretty, maybe more producers would put less emphasis on the outer beauty, and less people who are sensitive to judgement would not have drastic surgeries in order to have less people point out that she or he is part of the UN-pretty people group.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Moderator

Posted Aug 6, 2012 @ 8:29 PM

Topic, please.

PBGamer89

PBGamer89

Fanatic

Posted Aug 13, 2012 @ 12:39 PM

It makes me laugh thinking that she got paired with Emmitt again as some sort of challenge to make her choreography less "ass grab/butt shaking/hip thrust" and more actual dancing.

Her choreography skills have been sliding for a few seasons now, so let's see if she still can master Emmitt shine or force him to go along with her new "all about the sex" choreography.

QueenL

QueenL

Fanatic

Posted Aug 17, 2012 @ 6:46 PM

From the All-Stars thread:

The affair was denied by everyone involved except for Joey Lawrence who was the one who brought it up. He was allegedly pissed at Cheryl for earlier breaking up with his brother IIRC. Who knows, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that it didn't happen.

I hope you are right because wasn't his wife pregnant with their first child when he competed? What a shitty thing to do to her. If the source is Joey Lawrence, I would think that it's not true. I wouldn't believe anything that douchebag says.

From what I remember, it was other pro dancers who were the source of it. I distinctly remember Cheryl saying that she'd be so pissed at whichever dancers they were, and in a way it's good that she doesn't know who, because she doesn't know what she'd do if she knew who it was.

From what I remember, Lawrence just confirmed it (or didn't deny it).

I believed it for many reasons. It was so detailed and random, that it seemed like a weird thing to me for people to just make up. Yes, people lie, but I guess I just have a real problem with people thinking that people just completely make things up about c-list celebrities, and such a detailed thing like that, more than thinking that people just really do cheat. And cheat a lot.

Now the next things alone are not enough to make me think that someone would participate in this, so don't interpret it that way...but it made me think back to it again afterward. My main basis for believing it is what I said earlier. Anyway, briefly after she dated Ochocinco, she said " I've had a pattern of dating unavailable men in my life." I thought that was quite telling. Yeah, she could have been talking about just emotionally, but I think it applies to men who are also literally...unavailable. Usually you'd attach the word "emotionally" if that were just the case. It makes sense too, when you take into consideration Cheryl's history of molestation & physical abuse. It's not an uncommon type of thing for a person with that type of background to fall into.

This is just my opinion, and I could be wrong, but I believe it. Never seemed that far-fetched to me.

Edited by QueenL, Aug 17, 2012 @ 6:55 PM.

Maleficent

Maleficent

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 17, 2012 @ 6:51 PM

I remember her saying that QueenL and I also remember wincing, because my immediate thought was of Drew. Let's just be happy that she didn't fall for Ocho and his headbutting ways. So much drama in the land of DWTS.

I much prefer her working hard at choreography, so I'm glad she has Emmett. She won't be able to get by on him ripping off his shirt and her grinding on him. Phew! At least I can look forward to that!

Sunnyheart

Sunnyheart

Fanatic

Posted Aug 17, 2012 @ 7:33 PM

Man, poor Cheryl, if this isn't true. That's a nasty thing for these people to say - that she screwed around with her married partner whose wife was several months pregnant.

She's no particular favorite of mine, but she has always seemed like she knew how to play the DWTS game and seemed to have good sense about her future and her reputation. But there are pictures of her making out with Maks, so what do I know.

lleykian54

lleykian54

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 17, 2012 @ 9:18 PM

I've never heard anything about the rumor coming from other PROS. As I remember that story and I believe I remember it fairly clearly; the story came out in Enquirer and it basically included a lot of "sources" said this and that happened. A little later, Joey Lawrence began hating on her extremely hard by always saying something negative about her and whichever celebrity she was paired with, on the DWTS recap show he hosted on the TV Guide channel.

There was also some interview by his brother, Matt, who she was dating at the time of the alleged affair with Drew, in I believe either Star or Enquirer, which was extremely weird because he never actually confirmed walking in on Cheryl and Drew as the story claimed. Most of the article was his basically giving really weird and vague answers.

The only joke I remember Cheryl making about the situation was later while the season was going on and she was paired with the Latin guy whose name escapes me (the one who broke his arm during the season and continued on) and they were teased about the judges' comments that night about there not being enough heat between them in some dance. Cheryl made some comment like "girl, considering the stuff being said about me, no thanks" because the guy was married.

But I certainly don't remember her alluding in any way whatsoever to the rumors being true or it supposedly coming from the other PROS. I especially find that part hard to believe because I've always gotten the impression that there is a sorority/fraternity of sorts between the PROS where a lot of stuff probably does happen that they all know about but won't divulge.

I never understood why some were so determined to believe the rumors and why the story apparently seemed so believable. While Cheryl and Drew were one of my favorite pairings of all times, I actually always saw their chemistry as more sibling-like than anything. Hell she dated his brother Nick for a very brief time after their season.

It always seemed to me that they were one of the few PRO/Celeb pairings who remained really good friends after the show and she seemed to be a big part of his family. Even after the rumors came out, there were pictures of them hanging out with his wife and even some of them hanging out alone by the trailers of the show. They seemed determine to not allow the rumors to ruin their friendship.

I don't know, as much as some buy it, I never did. And I don't see how her saying she always had a thing for unavailable men proves anything either. From that same book we know she was in an abusive relationship, so I can only imagine what that was like, Ochocinco is a complete tool who seems emotionally and physically unavailable as he probably sleeps with everyone and there is strong evidence that she and Maks have had some type of physical history. And talk about unavailable and probably a complete basket case.

And who knows what really happened with her and Matthew Lawrence because they were together for more than two years. It always seemed to me that she was the one for whatever reason who ended the relationship and that's part of where Joey Lawrence's bitterness and psychotic rage towards her came from.

It makes me laugh thinking that she got paired with Emmitt again as some sort of challenge to make her choreography less "ass grab/butt shaking/hip thrust" and more actual dancing.

Her choreography skills have been sliding for a few seasons now, so let's see if she still can master Emmitt shine or force him to go along with her new "all about the sex" choreography.

I both agree and disagree with this statement. I do think when Cheryl gets "the hunk", she can over-do it with the sex and it sometimes hurts her choreography. I totally blame her for William coming in third because while I do think Donald with his football fanbase had the win in the bag, I believe had Cheryl delivered better in the Finals, William could have come second.

But William's entire last three dances was basically one dance...rip his shirt of and a whole lot of gyrating. It was extremely disappointing I'll admit because he'd shown flashes throughout the season with his Standard dances, at what he can do.

But the reason I wouldn't say that her choreography has been sliding for many seasons is because it was only one season ago that she had Rob Kardashian who she managed to mold into something resembling a respectable dancer and bring all the way to second place.

I think the issue is when she is given a hot guy she relies too heavily on just the sex but when she can't do that, it forces her to be creative and inventive and that makes her deliver some of her best work, like for example, her freestyle with Rob. Although I will say, she did choreograph some amazing numbers with Gilles.

Edited by lleykian54, Aug 17, 2012 @ 9:32 PM.

PBGamer89

PBGamer89

Fanatic

Posted Aug 17, 2012 @ 10:31 PM

But the reason I wouldn't say that her choreography has been sliding for many seasons is because it was only one season ago that she had Rob Kardashian who she managed to mold into something resembling a respectable dancer and bring all the way to second place.

I think the issue is when she is given a hot guy she relies too heavily on just the sex but when she can't do that, it forces her to be creative and inventive and that makes her deliver some of her best work, like for example, her freestyle with Rob. Although I will say, she did choreograph some amazing numbers with Gilles.

She had good moments with Rob. I still think his semi-final Samba was his best dance, next to maybe his Cha Cha section of the semi-final relay. She benefitted a lot from the Kardashian fan base getting him far enough to where he could actually improve and also the judges for over scoring too. So basically, she had moments with Rob but I think her best work from season beginning to season end was Gilles. However, the beginning of her choreography downfall came at her and Gilles freestyle. Since then, she just never was the same.

Edited by PBGamer89, Aug 17, 2012 @ 10:32 PM.

QueenL

QueenL

Fanatic

Posted Aug 17, 2012 @ 10:31 PM

I'm looking for the article I was talking about with Cheryl's comments. One of the things I remember about it was that the writer was one of those types who talked about Cheryl's actions as she was talking. Like, "Cheryl looks away and pauses.." So remembering that aspect, it must have been a sit down type of interview, and not a passing comment. I'll try to find it, but searching certain keywords aren't bringing it up right now. It was discussed here at the time, though.

FWIW, Star doubled down on it, when it was making huge news:

The Star to TMZ: “We have spent eight weeks investigating the Drew & Cheryl story, and we would never have run it if there was any doubt about its veracity. We had planned to run it last month, but after strong denials from Drew’s and Cheryl’s reps we went back and revisited all our sources and in the process found new ones who confirmed the story. We are satisfied that Drew and Cherly did indeed have an affair.”

That last statement is pretty forceful. Especially the last line.

Ok, found a bit of what I was talking about, though in the full interview it was much more. Unless this is an even entirely different interview, but she gets at some of the same points:

On the alleged affair with Drew Lachey:

When the story broke that she was rumored to be having an affair with her co-star Lachey, she knew the source had to be from someone on the tour…

· “I never felt so uncomfortable in a place in my life than I did at the end of that tour. I started getting a little bit paranoid…it was so wrong…I thought all of these people were my friends. I was like ‘How dare you.’ It’s still a mystery who did that to me.”

lleykian54

lleykian54

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 17, 2012 @ 10:38 PM

I don't really get what that quote proves. The story of the alleged affair was that someone, while they were on the DWTS tour, walked in on her and Drew having sex in either his trailer or her trailer. All I see her saying in that quote is that if the tabloid's claims that they got the story from someone is true, obviously it had to be someone on tour and therefore she couldn't believe anyone on the tour would do that to her, considering it was not true.

And I understand the part about being paranoid because I'd be paranoid too if apparently there is someone who I think is my friend, who'd go around making up stories like that about me. Honestly, I just don't see what in that quote was some smoking gun revealing her guilt. Seriously, I think this is one of those things that at the end of the day, you're either going to choose to believe or not. Much like the current Maks/Hope Solo saga.

Also, there are many stories that tabloids have stood by implicitly which has been proven as lies. I'm not saying they haven't had their moments of truth, but they've also had bold-faced lies as well. And once again, much of the Drew/Cheryl story seemed to basically be the word of other people. It's not a Kristen Stewart type situation where US Weekly caught that shit red-handed. This was all, "people" said it was happening.

And honestly, the situation's no different that what happens in everyday life. It's basically the equivalent of spreading rumors. A few people assume something, say it to others, it gets spread around and sometimes it's true and sometimes it's really not. Which again, brings me back to why I understand the point she made of being paranoid and not trusting anyone because she thought these people were her friends.

Edited by lleykian54, Aug 17, 2012 @ 10:48 PM.

QueenL

QueenL

Fanatic

Posted Aug 17, 2012 @ 10:43 PM

I wasn't implying that that was a smoking gun. I was addressing the earlier convo about dancers being involved. I wish I could find that full interview. It's just an excerpt of the whole thing. From what I remember, there was something about dancers, which prompted speculation about which ones. Anyway, it wasn't just Lawrence, since the mag talks about going back and gaining more sources. That was the original point.

It's so in the past, that I doubt anyone really cares one way or another much. Someone asked questions about why people thought that, though.

Oh, and SunnyHeart, supposedly it was on tour, so I don't think the wife was pregnant at that point. I don't keep up with the Lacheys though, so perhaps there was another pregnancy. I just remember her being pregnant on the actual show.

Edited by QueenL, Aug 17, 2012 @ 10:45 PM.

WaltzinSpringTm

WaltzinSpringTm

Fanatic

Posted Aug 18, 2012 @ 9:03 PM

I think Cheryl's comment about "someone on tour" who did that to her is subject to interpretation - betrayed her, or made up something about her. Either way, it was a long time ago. Drew has since had another child as well as he's since danced with Cheryl on DWTs, and as I doubt his wife is a masochist, I imagine everybody is at peace where this "scandal" (or not) is concerned.

I think Cheryl is a far better dancer than she gets credit for being in some quarters. Her musicality, phrasing, timing, IMO, on top of that, sets her apart from some possibly more technically impressive dancers (those who can do more isolations more rapidly is how I'd define that, sadly, as ballroom has become a lot about that) and connects with audiences more than some dancers with more titles. Her dancing definitely started backsliding, as I remember, in seasons 5 and 6 - some of the early dancing on her part with Christian de la Fuente was very sloppy. When dancing with Maurice Green, it was clear she had cleaned up her dancing but a lot of people didn't appreciate it because Maurice Green wasn't much of a dancer. Her feet and everything else became much sharper and cleaner. Subsequently, she's stayed on top of and even improved her own dancing and I don't believe takes a back seat to anyone on the show, including Karina (whom I enjoy, but whose pointless exagerations of form in standard are funny).

It took me a lot of time to warm up to Rob but I think her free style for him was fantastic, second only to Save a Horse. Rob was heavy footed. However, when I look back at his dances he was good at getting the steps, at transitions and better overall than I remember. He didn't have much bounce, and that distracted.

I'm pleased she's got Emmitt. Emmitt knows what the show is about. Half of me thinks God, the guy has spent the last six years golfing for exercise, no way he can revert to form. The other part of me thinks he knows the show, he accepted the all star invitation, and he knows Cheryl is a competitor, so he'll be ready to do what it takes. I think he's amazingly considerate too - even his tweets about Cheryl prior to his learning he was re-paired with her were considerate.

P.S. - I believe Cheryl does pay attention to her dance businesses, as does her mother. They're partners in it, after all. The studio closing is due to a 21% rent hike. I think 21% profit represents great success for any business - most succeed with less. A 21% rent hike would erase the studio's viability, or mandate raising class prices to an unfair amount. I think she and her mom do good work-arounds and Cheryl Burke studio will be like most businesses that have branches - the home office will stay operational, the different branches may open, close, re-open elsewhere as the economy and other circumstances (like rent) demand.

Edited by WaltzinSpringTm, Aug 19, 2012 @ 11:41 AM.

GoldenWoman

GoldenWoman

Stalker

Posted Sep 23, 2012 @ 1:05 PM

I just finished watching a little bit of Emmitt and Cheryls rehearsal and I am so excited. They both look like they are having a blast, he's totally ready to go for it and I think it's going to be fun watching them. I'm super glad that they paired them together again because they work so well with each other and I think viewers are going to enjoy watching them.

trojan69

trojan69

Fanatic

Posted Sep 24, 2012 @ 9:33 PM

Wow.

She reeeeeally worked hard on her body after last season. It's not just tighter, but it is better sculpted. Great job, Cheryl.

I know it's ridiculous to attribute things across a TV broadcast, yet she seemed to be having fun. I know she owns lots of stress in her life, but Emmitt seems to bring out joy in her. I wish her much success this season.

Edited by trojan69, Sep 24, 2012 @ 9:34 PM.

spanana

spanana

Stalker

Posted Sep 24, 2012 @ 9:49 PM

I'm hoping this season will be good for her, win or lose. Last season was the first time in my many years of watching where I was getting actively turned off by Cheryl. She and Emmitt already get along, but it's clearly more like a big brother/little sister type of thing, and they have a fun chemistry on and off the dance floor. If she can just up his difficulty level a bit in terms of choreography, they could really be a force to be reckoned with this season.

PBGamer89

PBGamer89

Fanatic

Posted Sep 24, 2012 @ 10:43 PM

What is in Cheryl's contract lately that she has to dance last all the time and get over the top praise and scores? 3 seasons in a row now.

GoldenWoman

GoldenWoman

Stalker

Posted Sep 24, 2012 @ 10:49 PM

Cheryl looked amazing tonight and the dance was really good. I love seeing her with Emmitt. He is the perfect partner for her. I hope they keep having fun and that she ups the choreo for him.

legaleagle44

legaleagle44

Stalker

Posted Sep 25, 2012 @ 4:45 PM

I saw the brief clip of her first-season win with Emmitt (when, believe it or not, she was only 22 years old!), and it amazed me how far she's come. She always had such a mature, poised attitude that it was easy to forget how young she really was when she started doing the show, and she's turned into a beautiful woman who's still got it when it comes to her profession. It not only shows in her current work, but also with her past celebs; Gilles and Drew both show, in my opinion, that Cheryl actually taught them more than just how to follow choreography, she also taught them how to dance.

Jonathan Roberts was one of her first dance instructors; I can only imagine how proud he must be to see how she turned out.

WaltzinSpringTm

WaltzinSpringTm

Fanatic

Posted Sep 25, 2012 @ 8:10 PM

I just love how Cheryl has never lost sight of what the show is about and never takes it personally, good partner or bad partner - but I love it when she's got a good partner. I remember when Season 2 started I was channel surfing and had no idea it was even on, but I hit the channel just as Tom Bergeron was introducing S2. Perfect post-holiday programming. I recalled Ashley/Joey from Season 1, so was very interested in how completely different Cheryl was from Ashley. A boy bander would not make her teary, and she'd tolerate no b.s. Then Drew was totally different from Joey - not pushing his luck or challenging Cheryl's authority. I think my image of a ballroom pro was Charlotte Jorgenson, so Cheryl was different on that score as well. I just thought she was very smart. It was fun watching her evolve. The pros are now stars. They weren't in Season 2. She became one in that season, but when it started only the celeb spoke in the red room prior to getting scores, and I'm not sure the pros were introduced at the top. It was a lot of fun to see how quiet she was at the start and how exuberant she allowed herself to become.

When it counts she really hasn't ever disappointed me on anything important and I think she, along with other pros, have navigated some tricky waters, such as the whole Maks/Karina deal. Cheryl has been friends with Maks for years and I was impressed she didn't appear to take sides and in recent seasons appears to have developed even more of a comraderie with Karina. She always manages to turn what could be a toxic situation into a positive. I like her people skills.

P.S. I became even more of a fan after her season with Rob Kardashian. As affable as he is, if ever there were an excuse to phone it in, it was with him. He was doughy, apparently untalented, and his only credential was being the brother of a reality "star" that had gotten an early boot in a previous season. He wasn't a hunk, nor did he have a particular aptitude for dance. Why not hit your marks and collect the paycheck. But she turned away his bouts of self-pity, diligently worked him (I thought it was a waste of time) and at some point he tossed his self-pity away, saw - okay, I'm still in this thing so I have to do it, and she brought out his humor and engaging side in the dance. I don't like Kardashians and I didn't pay attention to him before or since, but suddenly they clicked and I really liked him going as far as he did, and loved his freestyle. That's where she showed me. She never sold him out, never distanced herself, and applied herself as if he actually could be a contender --- and then he became one because of it, IMO. Kim went out early - it ain't the Kardashian fan base.

Edited by WaltzinSpringTm, Sep 25, 2012 @ 8:17 PM.

legaleagle44

legaleagle44

Stalker

Posted Sep 25, 2012 @ 11:55 PM

I agree. The other pros may be good at teaching choreography, but Cheryl can and does teach her celebs how to dance -- and not only how to dance, but how to love it as well. That's the mark of a truly good teacher, in my opinion. For example, Gilles may claim not to be a dancer, but it's clear that Cheryl made him into one and gave him the heart and soul of one, and that it's not something that he's ever going to lose entirely.

PBGamer89

PBGamer89

Fanatic

Posted Sep 26, 2012 @ 12:25 AM

I miss short hair Cheryl. I feel like that was her look and this whole extensions thing is just not working, IMO.

CattyTiger

CattyTiger

Fanatic

Posted Sep 26, 2012 @ 9:07 AM

I agree about Cheryl's hair. She's so little that all that hair kinda overwhelms her body. Loved the short style.