Kym Johnson: Sexier Down Under

• Please log in to reply

416 replies to this topic

blackwing

blackwing

Stalker

Posted Apr 16, 2007 @ 10:38 PM

I find Kym Johnson to be by far the sexiest and most attractive female pro. I could watch her all day long. Too bad she's partnered with Fat One. I guess I'd suffer through watching him to watch her. Love her skimpy outfits. I particularly enjoyed the Star Wars outfit.

Edward83

Edward83

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2007 @ 10:46 PM

I love Kym! She's on fire this season. She's a brilliant choreographer, as she showed last week with the paso. She always changes her look suitably each week, and she manages to show off her assets without seeming trashy or desperate, as some of the others sometimes have. She manages to showcase an innocent sexiness in a way no one has since the days of Monroe or, a few decades earlier, Jean Harlow.

long wok

long wok

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 17, 2007 @ 11:56 PM

Great boobs in that red dress. Sadly, she's paired with Joey and I have to watch his lame schtick every week.

Purple Ditz

Purple Ditz

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2007 @ 3:10 AM

She's a bit cross-eyed, am I right? But it's strangely appealing and actually makes her a little sexier. Also, her accent is adorable and she has this sweet little girl voice that would be annoying on anyone else, but works for her.

Sesana

Sesana

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 18, 2007 @ 7:42 AM

I watched Burn the Floor last night. I figured there was a good chance that one of the pros was in it, but for some reason I didn't look up names on IMDB before I watched it. I didn't realize before watching that she would be in it, and didn't entirely recognize her during the show. Afterwards, when I saw her name in the credits, I realized that one of the dancers I kept noticing was her. She isn't all over the place, but you'll see her quite frequently, if you're looking for her. I saw her at least three times in the trailer alone.

missmaisydaisy

missmaisydaisy

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2007 @ 11:34 AM

She is a bit cross-eyed and if she weren't so attractive, it'd look bad. But she twinkles with personality so it seems part of the package.

Now, dumb question: are her boobs real or fake? I've seen plenty of women (myself included) who are chesty and - with the help of a push-up bra - can look like we have fake ones, but I can't tell whether hers are real or not. Not like it's the most pressing question ever, but just curious if anyone can tell.

nycmambera

nycmambera

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 18, 2007 @ 12:17 PM

100% fake.

Blue Bonnet

Blue Bonnet

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 18, 2007 @ 6:47 PM

I don't know... they look real in the rehearsal footage. It's just when she squeezes them into those tight dresses that they look a little too perky to be true. If they are fake, I have to commend her surgeon on a really good job.

judetheobscure

judetheobscure

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 18, 2007 @ 7:03 PM

I wonder if Kym finds Joey F unduly grope-y? Or is she choreographing all those cheek-grabs into the dance?

The paso doble was the least overt of all the dances, and it was her most beautiful. I think that outfit was the most appropriate and beautiful one I've seen for a paso.

But for all the others, Mr. F just seems to have to behave like a caveman -- particularly the rumba. Does anyone else feel sorry for this lass for having to put up with Mr. Ego himself for the whole season?

(BTW - Has anyone learned the status of her leg injuries? Did I hear she went home this summer for surgery? She seems to dance without restraint, which was not possible for about half her season with Jerry S. The pro dances always gave her a break in the demands on her contribution that season. But she's going full bore now. Hope it continues to hold up.)

Tracy Miller

Tracy Miller

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 18, 2007 @ 11:06 PM

Kym's boobs are real, IMHO. And they're spectacular! I'm good at spotting the fake ones, which I hate. I'm a natural kind of guy.

Karina and Elena = fake
Cheryl, Edyta, Kym, and Julianne = real

missmaisydaisy

missmaisydaisy

Fanatic

Posted Apr 19, 2007 @ 11:27 AM

Thanks for the boob votes...I'm of the mind that they're real since mine are about the same size and they look fake and have more of a "mound" (like hers) when 'pushed up' in a super tight bra/dress. If Kym's were fake, I think we'd notice that in rehearsal footage where they aren't pushed up -- and in that footage, they do NOT have the "half-a-canteloupe' look that fake boobs (most anyway) have, but a natural slope which indicates real ones.

Emilie45

Emilie45

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 20, 2007 @ 5:27 PM

Incase anyone hasn't seen it Kym's Official Site

SD Dude

SD Dude

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 1:53 PM

Kym's boobs are real, IMHO. And they're spectacular! I'm good at spotting the fake ones, which I hate. I'm a natural kind of guy.

Karina and Elena = fake
Cheryl, Edyta, Kym, and Julianne = real

The jury is still out I think.

I'm not sure about Kym but I suspect fake.

I'm really surprised you call phony on Elena. Elena appears the bustiest of all the pros this season but also has wider hips and thicker waist. In other words, her boobs are wholly proportional with the rest of her frame, and I've had no suspicions of augmentation.

Viscount of Monte Cristo

Viscount of Monte Cristo

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 2:22 PM

According to wikipedia, this picture and the others in the set were taken in March 2006.

Based on that picture in particular (with the usual caveats for such photoshoots, given the amount of airbrushing going on), it looks like she's all natural.

The other thing is that these pictures don't exactly make her breasts look that huge, at least, not the way they look when she's in costume.

TruBrit

TruBrit

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 2:26 PM

I'm really surprised you call phony on Elena. Elena appears the bustiest of all the pros this season but also has wider hips and thicker waist. In other words, her boobs are wholly proportional with the rest of her frame, and I've had no suspicions of augmentation.

They look fake fake

missmaisydaisy

missmaisydaisy

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 6:10 PM

The other thing is that these pictures don't exactly make her breasts look that huge, at least, not the way they look when she's in costume.

That's because when she's in costume, they usually have some type of 'push-up' bra (sewn into the dress) that jams the breasts up front and center -- which is also why they can look fake. It happens to any one who's chesty - jack our girls up high in a push-up bra and the most 'long, natural' breasts can look fake.

As for Elena's, I say real. If they were fake, they wouldn't have such 'hang' as they do - they'd be lifted higher and look harder as well. She looks naturally quite busty. Also, the fact that they're kinda "long" makes me think they're real since fake ones never hang, they just sit on the chest like cantaloupes cut in half!

hilleviw

hilleviw

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 6:35 PM

Is anyone else amused that this thread is titled "sexier down under" but everyone seems stuck on discussing what's on top?

swannlore

swannlore

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2007 @ 11:30 PM

I just realized during the swing dance tonight that Kym has a nice rear end. On top of that she seems to have a really nice personality and has fun instead of being uptight.

Glory

Glory

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2007 @ 7:38 AM

Actually, TruBrit, I think they look pretty real in that picture. YMMV.

SD Dude

SD Dude

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2007 @ 12:27 PM

After reviewing the FHM photos someone linked to, I'm forced to agree that Kym is all natural (and I'm quite happy about it). All the laws of gravity appear to be in effect. It's interesting how fake they can look when those costumes shove and shape the breasts every which way.

I still think Elena is non-augmented. The photos on her website that were linked to, which aren't really that revealing, don't make it look like she has implants.

Seems like Karina is the only pro this season who is definite for enhancement, and her work is pretty tastefully done. It's only her before and after images compared to last season that make it obvious.

These will be my last words on the topic, until other more investigative posters are able to. . .ahem. . .uncover more evidence.

peaches222

peaches222

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2007 @ 12:37 PM

This thread is funny...

OptimisticCynic

OptimisticCynic

Stalker

Posted Apr 25, 2007 @ 1:15 PM

She constantly reminds me of Kristen Bell in her face. Though I think it's pretty obvious she's had a boob job. No way those are real.

msrayrudd

msrayrudd

Fanatic

Posted Apr 25, 2007 @ 1:35 PM

Not about the boobs, but I kind of loved her last night in the behind the scenes footage when Joey was being annoying and she just nonchalantly looked at the camera and said, "He's an idiot."

Edward83

Edward83

Fanatic

Posted Apr 25, 2007 @ 1:44 PM

I loved her too! I loved when she was throwing paper towels back and forth with him and kept going to his trailer to harangue him. He's a big kid and how she manages to tame him as much as she does in the dances is a mystery. I'm aware Joey is not to all tastes, but I like him with Kym (on his own, probably not) and she's had some great dances this season. She has personality, plus strong choreography, plus real talent. She may be overshadowed by the others like Juilianne but she's my favorite.

missmaisydaisy

missmaisydaisy

Fanatic

Posted Apr 25, 2007 @ 1:44 PM

I think Kym comes across as one of the more fun pros to be partnered with...she, like Edyta, always seems to be very upbeat regardless of which celeb she gets (like Jerry Springer last year when she knew they had no chance to win or come remotely close to winning - same with Edyta this year with John). They're just both very upbeat and I like that. They may not be the best choreographers, but their sunny personalities and sense of fun shines on the dance floor and makes for an entertaining dance (usually, not always).

And I think she knows how to kick Joey's butt to get serious when it's required. That takes a lot, IMO, since he reminds me of a kid who's very hyper and always being the class clown.

NewsGirl2

NewsGirl2

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2007 @ 6:28 PM

And I think she knows how to kick Joey's butt to get serious when it's required. That takes a lot, IMO, since he reminds me of a kid who's very hyper and always being the class clown.

Can you imagine what he must have been like in school? I feel sorry for his poor teachers. Kym must be very patient.

Edward83

Edward83

Fanatic

Posted May 16, 2007 @ 5:28 AM

The jive she choreographed for the semifinals was superb. She's a very underrated choreographer.

Rough Gem

Rough Gem

Channel Surfer

Posted May 16, 2007 @ 2:15 PM

I can't get enough of her accent. My friends and I constantly refer to her and Joey as Olivia and John.

Blue Bonnet

Blue Bonnet

Couch Potato

Posted May 24, 2007 @ 12:25 PM

There's a video up on TMZ of Kym hanging out with Lance Bass. They're walking arm in arm and the paparazzi begs Lance to reconsider his sexuality and ask her out.

Link here.

missmaisydaisy

missmaisydaisy

Fanatic

Posted May 24, 2007 @ 5:13 PM

The jive she choreographed for the semifinals was superb. She's a very underrated choreographer.

I agree. And while many thought their freestyle had too many lifts, I didn't - I thought it was superb. The fact that she practically leapt onto Joey's shoulder (I re-watched that a ton of times - he didn't really do so much lifting of her as she did leaping up there) and then the way she so effortlessly came down (not to mention all the spins) was unbelievably impressive, IMO. Yes, they had tricks in their freestyle, but then it seems many of the best ones do. I even loved the nSync opening and the way they started the dance off slow, ripped off the outfits and went into the fast beat. Fabulous.

Edited by missmaisydaisy, May 24, 2007 @ 5:13 PM.