Men In Trees in the Media: Being Poplar

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

10 replies to this topic

Glark

Glark

Posted Apr 6, 2007 @ 2:09 AM

Media-y!

kricka

kricka

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2007 @ 11:32 AM

From the Blogs In Trees blog on ABC.com by Jenny Bicks:

March 22, 2007

This is a fun blog for me to write tonight, as today we got the official call from the network that we are COMING BACK FOR A SECOND SEASON. As Patrick would say: “huge.” Really huge.

...No, I don’t know if this means we will stay on Thursday nights for next year. We will know that answer in May. Yes, I believe we will be back on the air this year by mid-April (not so far away—do your taxes and then we’ll be back!) And you bet this pick-up has everything to do with you guys—the Fans.

So that means soon, right?

themightylaur

themightylaur

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 6, 2007 @ 4:08 PM

Not as soon as you'd think...

ABC NIXES 'SIX DEGREES'; 'TREES' PLANTED FOR NEXT SEASON

In other ABC news, "Men in Trees" reportedly will not return to the schedule before the season is out. It's understood the network will now hold the show's five yet-to-air episodes for next season where they will be amended to its 22-episode fall order (a la "Boston Legal's" 27-episode "second" season).

kricka

kricka

Fanatic

Posted Apr 10, 2007 @ 10:20 AM

BAH! Thank goodness for my DVR, or I would totally and utterly forget to watch this show ever again.... ABC needs a totally new programming department, they have been screwing us all season! (and I don't even watch DH or GA)

StewartTeddy

StewartTeddy

Fanatic

Posted Jul 30, 2007 @ 6:37 PM

Saw a clip of Anne and James on ET Canada tonight, they were at some ABC party with Jenny. They looked fantastic and were all glowy and in love. You could pratically hear the sizzle through the TV.

VartanFan

VartanFan

Fanatic

Posted Aug 21, 2007 @ 11:05 AM

According to People Anne Heche and Tupper have moved in together.

StewartTeddy

StewartTeddy

Fanatic

Posted Aug 21, 2007 @ 11:16 AM

I just read that! They are so cute together, they would make cute babies!

tribema

tribema

Fanatic

Posted Sep 6, 2007 @ 3:16 AM

Matt Roush: My hope, and maybe it's a thin and feeble one if too many people obsess on what's reported in the relentless world of celebrity gossip, is that if both shows continue to produce great entertainment — and in the case of Grey's, execute the course correction to lighten things up, as Shonda Rhimes has promised — viewers will continue to rally behind them. There's no question that ABC has damaged Men in Trees by airing no new episodes since February, and its fortunes will almost certainly be dimmed by the new Friday time slot (a night where it languished last fall until it moved behind Grey's). But as many of us discovered to our delight, Men in Trees became about so much more than just the Marin-Jack relationship, and I can't wait to get back to Elmo.

Ask Matt

orchidea

orchidea

Couch Potato

• Interests:BSG, Dexter, Men in Trees, Ugly Betty, FNL, Everybody Hate Chris, Aliens in America, Life, NCIS, House, Tell Me You Love Me, The Closer, Burn Notice, Psych, Damages, The Shield.<br /><br />SFU, Oz!, S&amp;TC, Dark Angel (s1 only), La Femme Nikita, Veronica Mars.

Posted Oct 12, 2007 @ 9:57 AM

Great Escapes on Friday-night TV from TV Guide.

Of 'Mad Men,' 'Men in Trees' and a surprising 'Grey' area from the Chicago Tribune.

A. Heche will be on The Late Show With David Letterman tonight.

'Men in Trees' Escapes Ax, Seeks More Viewers from zap2it.

tribema

tribema

Fanatic

Posted Oct 14, 2007 @ 4:24 AM

Murder Joins a Crowded Friday Club (ostensibly about Women's Murder Club but mainly about how Roush wants it to be a hit for MiT's sake).

orchidea

orchidea

Couch Potato

• Interests:BSG, Dexter, Men in Trees, Ugly Betty, FNL, Everybody Hate Chris, Aliens in America, Life, NCIS, House, Tell Me You Love Me, The Closer, Burn Notice, Psych, Damages, The Shield.<br /><br />SFU, Oz!, S&amp;TC, Dark Angel (s1 only), La Femme Nikita, Veronica Mars.

Posted Oct 15, 2007 @ 10:53 AM

Men in Trees' Anne Heche and Pals Raise the Romantic Heat (tv guide).