Burn Notice: The Equalizer Redux?

• Please log in to reply

2876 replies to this topic

Mars477

Mars477

Fanatic

Posted Sep 20, 2013 @ 1:59 PM

Regarding 2: because Michael was consistently portrayed as an excellent, elite spy, etc. Problem is that being beholden to not that great writers Michael's spy craft was actually pretty shitty, so the CIA needed to be handicapped to compensate.

Cue Michael being the only one who can infiltrate a NGO so unsubtle it pops airstrikes every other Tuesday.

Nanrad

Nanrad

Fanatic

Posted Sep 20, 2013 @ 4:15 PM

Mars, I was actually thinking of Sam, Fiona, and Jesse. For example, having to tell that CIA guy not to take the special forces guy out of his meds or whatever and the guy insisting that everything would be fine.

icouldntresist

icouldntresist

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 20, 2013 @ 11:09 PM

" 1. I cannot overlook that we do not know what James' organization was about and why Michael was all for it in the end. "

They took the time to insert or use Jame's ex buddy to paint him as a pyscho but they don't elaborate what happened to James and/or who gave that order. I thought should've been revealed as someone from management. I thought they were going to use James's organization as the protype for management and/or a rogue management.

gryphon

gryphon

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 7:11 PM

I cried when Maddie died and I honestly thought M&F blew up so cried then too. Silly me.

So did I.  However, most of the Mom and Michael scenes make me tear up....Sharon Gless is awesome. I loved their relationship.  

I did enjoy the finale, however, "Last Stand"  Season 4 Episode 18, still remains one of my absolute favorite episodes.  

And I'd be totally up for a Sam/Jesse spin off show with a few episodes.  I'm really glad Sam didn't die as well as Mike, Fi and Jesse.  

I'd also be up for an episode  had a lot of former characters in it--Barry, Sugar and a bunch of "clients of the day"  Like that lawyer/motorcycle gang guy...

ipj

ipj

Fanatic

Posted Sep 22, 2013 @ 8:34 PM

The Simon ep is up on Hulu. 

Blech. Michael visiting Fi and reiterating how it's the job, the cover, has to be done, blah blah, with that damn dead face... I wish she, Maddie, and Charlie had run for it right then. 

I don't view the CIA as saints. (I DO view them as supposedly only one of Michael's deniable former employers back in the first few seasons, and the retcon to wed Mike + The Agency strikes me as a bad storytelling idea. It justifies The Obsession of the last few seasons but makes him a narrower, blinder character than the Mike most of us first met and found intriguing.) But I do not believe they would release Simon and use him for ops because he's a psychopath who slaughters people by the dozens whenever he feels petulant, which is often. Leave the moral questions aside of working with someone like Simon and look solely at the practical ones: he is not reliable. And operating as a deniable rogue element is the complete opposite of keeping him on a short leash, that line was just stupid. The concept was just stupid. The whole thing where the CIA is down with Michael assassinating people who might be useful to it, while keeping the kill team on an elderly woman and small child at all times, is just so far beyond stupid.... 

Michael, JAMES HAS A KILL TEAM ON YOUR MOTHER AND THREE YEAR OLD NEPHEW AT ALL TIMES. Fi knows this. Jesse and Sam know this. Michael even knows this, because he asked Fi to keep an eye on them.  When you got all self-indulgent (at the boat house and latest mansion, not the dozens of previous times) JAMES HAD A KILL TEAM ON YOUR MOTHER AND THREE YEAR OLD NEPHEW. You have seen nothing of James to make you think he would shoot you, rather than make you listen while his men SHOT YOUR MOTHER AND THREE YEAR OLD NEPHEW. That's why they're there, sitting on top of YOUR MOTHER AND THREE YEAR OLD NEPHEW.

Yeesh. I really don't understand at all how I'm supposed to be relating to Michael in this whole run of episodes. I truly want one of his old friends to shoot him so he can't keep bringing danger down on their heads.

ETA: When I think of the start of the season and how determined Maddie was to get custody of Charlie, to show Social Services that she could provide a good stable home for him, and then Michael came back and decided that his cover necessitated keeping a kill team on Charlie at all times... You suck, Michael.

Edited by ipj, Sep 22, 2013 @ 8:00 PM.

ganesh

ganesh

Stalker

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 1:35 AM

And operating as a deniable rogue element is the complete opposite of keeping him on a short leash, that line was just stupid.

What TPTB were trying to do was say that Michael and Simon aren't so different, and they said it in the episode. But just saying it doesn't make it canon when we have six years of evidence to the contrary.

As you correctly point out:[spoiler]But I do not believe they would release Simon and use him for ops because he's a psychopath who slaughters people by the dozens whenever he feels petulant, which is often.[/quote]

Michael never did that and he's been infamous/notorious for minimizing collateral damage. So yes, TPTB, Michael should be the type of person leading an extraction team on an off books mission, but he's not. Because you didn't want to tell that story. You [TPTB] could have easily told that story in the final season: you want your friends and family to not go to prison? We've got some off books jobs we need you to deal with. If you get caught, it's your ass, but you can run them however you want because we know you won't call in airstrikes and just blow up city blocks on a whim. In the meantime, why don't you stick in Miami? Do whatever you've been doing, nbd, but when we call on you, we expect you to be ready.

Yet another final season plot that would have made more sense that what we got. Again, I ask, why was this final season so seemingly disingenuous?

ipj

ipj

Fanatic

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 9:52 AM

It's like they have Lost-itis: think something is cool and throw it at the screen, then are surprised when the audience asks how it fits in to what we know.

Example: Michael's in with Pasdar and then Sonia and then James is supposed to be that he is all aloooooooooone. His family hates him, his friends have moved on. And so of course he wants to join whatever the heck it is they do, he's just a joinin' kind of guy. He joins, and they promptly drop him off at his mom's, set the kill team on mom and Charlie for motivation, and invite all his former associates, the ones who've moved on with their lives and don't want to see him, to regularly risk their lives doing unexplained missions for James. And this works because... a) they're all fiercely loyal to Michael beyond all reason; b) they've moved on and Michael is completely by himself with no one to depend on, no one who needs him, perfect to be recruited by someone. You would want to recruit a, find it easier and believable to recruit b, and they're trying to have it both contradictory ways.

Similarly, James praises Michael's ability to limit collateral damage while Collateral Damage appears to be the motto of his organization.

Also, they tried to give James's background gun grunts some team feeling this ep, like Michael valued them and James wouldn't leave them behind. So shouldn't their wholesale slaughter count against Michael? James's supposed fierce loyalty to those who join him, which is the reason Michael is allegedly falling for his awesomeness, means James should not shrug off Michael's role in the wholesale slaughter of his other employees. None of it hangs together: Michael's reasoning, James's reasoning, it just makes no sense.

Edited by ipj, Sep 23, 2013 @ 9:53 AM.

Villainy

Villainy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 9:39 PM

As you correctly point out:[spoiler]But I do not believe they would release Simon and use him for ops because he's a psychopath who slaughters people by the dozens whenever he feels petulant, which is often

Michael never did that and he's been infamous/notorious for minimizing collateral damage. So yes, TPTB, Michael should be the type of person leading an extraction team on an off books mission, but he's not. Because you didn't want to tell that story. You [TPTB] could have easily told that story in the final season: you want your friends and family to not go to prison? We've got some off books jobs we need you to deal with. If you get caught, it's your ass, but you can run them however you want because we know you won't call in airstrikes and just blow up city blocks on a whim. In the meantime, why don't you stick in Miami? Do whatever you've been doing, nbd, but when we call on you, we expect you to be ready.

Wasn't that what we all expected?  the likeliest arc for Michael?  He gets his name cleared but would still be officially retired as an agent, keeps his A Team and yup has to take on high-stakes off book assignments for the CIA from time to time.  I was ready for that story :)  Fi would be the only one with issues with this arrangement - but she always, always would have Michael, Maddie et al's backs.  So she'd come around.

Maybe the TPB felt too hindered by that arc.  But what they came up didn't feel fresh. If they wanted to go dark, we the audience should have been gripped -- appalled but enthralled - by Michael succumbing to James' Kool Aid. But - as said before - spinning the Family as white hats made the  entire story line implausible ... what we actually got still plays most plausibly as the fever dream ipj (I think) described.

Well, at least when BN is showing on cable, I can catch the good episodes now and skip the others.  And Last Stand stands as the finale in my BN world :)

Edited by Villainy, Sep 23, 2013 @ 9:44 PM.

ganesh

ganesh

Stalker

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 11:27 PM

I don't know how many people also watch Dexter, but there's a surprising number of parallels between their final season and BN. In short, both final seasons sucked and I think it's for the same reason.

Maybe the TPB felt too hindered by that arc.

There's been several endgame ideas for Dexter that were thrown around and the TPTBs over there said the exact same thing. Just because an ending is likely doesn't mean it can't be interesting and dramatically challenging as well. There's been several ideas here that were tossed around that actually kept the same overall plot but were more inline with the concept of the show. The bottom line is that this just wasn't executed well enough for a final season.

It's like they have Lost-itis: think something is cool and throw it at the screen, then are surprised when the audience asks how it fits in to what we know.

This question was actually asked regarding an inexplicable turn of events at the end of Dexter and TPTBs just said, "well, don't think too hard about it." It's either this or we want to do something different because it's our show and we just want to do something different. Except it's not 100% your show. One shouldn't write a show for the whims of fandom, but one should consider how a final season bears some expectations from the fans. This was the exact same thing with Dexter. There was an EW interview with the TPTB, and their reason for the Dexter finale was delusional. I would lay down good money that the BN TPTB would say the same thing.

The problem is in the effort to do something not predictable, you run the show into the ground. And the tragedy is that *you could have done the same final season storyline with just a little more effort and kept it fundamentally Burn Notice.*

I really find it mystifying that TPTBs don't really grasp how people watch tv and digest tv nowadays. We talk about the shows all week. Everyone weighs in on details that might have been missed. It's ridiculously easy to go and rewatch a scene to get a clarification on some dialogue.

How does Breaking Bad get it so right and other shows just suck at it? Their ratings are through the roof and the show is unbelievably good. It actually is more detail oriented than most shows and is acutely aware of the online fandom. TPTBs are catering to fans whims, but no one is complaining how the final story is playing out. I don't understand why it's so hard to grasp things like this.

jediknight

jediknight

Stalker

Posted Sep 25, 2013 @ 9:59 AM

I did enjoy the finale, however, "Last Stand"  Season 4 Episode 18, still remains one of my absolute favorite episodes.

It still remains my absolute favorite episode.  That episode was perfection.

There's been several endgame ideas for Dexter that were thrown around and the TPTBs over there said the exact same thing. Just because an ending is likely doesn't mean it can't be interesting and dramatically challenging as well.

Yeah, if you're building something up to a logical ending, don't just throw out a random ending.  It's not all about the ending, it's about the journey, but the ending has to make sense.  Let's take a look at something like Lord of the Rings, the ending was obvious.  The Ring gets destroyed and good triumphs, but the journey to it was great, and the ending made it better.

An obvious, likely ending isn't a bad thing.

ipj

ipj

Fanatic

Posted Sep 25, 2013 @ 10:38 AM

I suppose we can be grateful that Michael didn't palm Charlie off on a clueless serial killer and then become a lumberjack.

ganesh

ganesh

Stalker

Posted Sep 25, 2013 @ 11:31 AM

I'm astounded how bad both final seasons were practically *in the same way*.

sandyeggo622

sandyeggo622

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 25, 2013 @ 6:51 PM

Has anyone watched Fringe? the last season was the worst, and the end sucked.....BN was so much better, but not by much.

SDcat2009

SDcat2009

Stalker

Posted Sep 25, 2013 @ 6:55 PM

I watched Fringe and loved the last season and thought the finale was fitting and wonderful.  This was far inferior IMO but nothing can match Dexter for terribleness of a final season and series finale..YMMV

Bec

Bec

Fanatic

Posted Sep 25, 2013 @ 10:05 PM

The problem is in the effort to do something not predictable

It's funny, I could tell they were trying to be unpredictable, which is why they've veered so far off course from what the show used to be, but I've totally predicted this ending with Maddie dying and Michael and Fi having to raise the kid as soon as the kid was crammed into the show in the season premiere, so it's not even really all that unpredictable.

I can't even be that proud about totally calling it because it's such a lame thing to predict and have come true. I was hoping they will prove me wrong the entire time.

ganesh

ganesh

Stalker

Posted Sep 25, 2013 @ 11:43 PM

I watched Fringe and loved the last season and thought the finale was fitting and wonderful.

They set up the final season in the prior season as well so it's not like that was a "hey, let's do the show in the future because why not?" The shot of Walter taking the kid through the portal pretty much mirrored the first season shot, and it completed Walter's circle. So the final season was certainly different and unexpected, but it was set up and fit the show. Viewers may not have cared for it, but it was cleared planned and thought out.

The final season of BN was detached from the prior seasons of the show in nearly every way imo. I wouldn't say it was really set up either.

I can't even be that proud about totally calling it because it's such a lame thing to predict and have come true. I was hoping they will prove me wrong the entire time.

I swear these people never watch tv.

ipj

ipj

Fanatic

Posted Sep 26, 2013 @ 7:53 AM

When Charlie was introduced in the premiere I thought it was a bold, unexpected move that might really pay off: illustrate just how much everyone else had moved on. It would limit Maddie's role in capers, but if they really committed to it few things could better show the passage of time and installing of new priorities.

A few episodes later she was committing a major felony by kidnapping a Russian intelligence operative. Could have lost Charlie right there when she was arrested if anything went wrong, or called down angry Russian intelligence ops on both of them. By the end of the season James had a kill team on her and Charlie at all times and Michael was like "Yeah, the job, my cover, this will all be over someday, totally nothing can go wrong, can't you see I'm kinda stressed right now dealing with everything!" And everyone was into enabling psychopath Michael rather than telling him "No, we won't do this any more."

The weird thing is that I thought the writing away from Michael was often very good. (I think that's why I liked the Carlos ep so much--not only did it feel very old school, they were helping a little guy who'd done the right thing, helped them out in the past, couldn't go to the cops, etc. Rather than helping James, the CIA, or the black hole of Michael's neediness.) The endless Michael angst and ludicrous writing for James and Sonya seemed to have wandered in from some other show.

Edited by ipj, Sep 26, 2013 @ 7:55 AM.

ganesh

ganesh

Stalker

Posted Sep 26, 2013 @ 11:15 AM

The endless Michael angst and ludicrous writing for James and Sonya seemed to have wandered in from some other show.

I don't think TPTB saw it that way. I think if one asked them they'd say they wanted to take Michael down a "dark path."

You know why the scene with Simon was good, even though Michael straight up murdered him? Because Simon was mugging it up a bit. You can't just have every scene be so plodding and you can't introduce new characters that are just flat out incompetent.

It would have been hilariously dark if James was like, "I'm so glad you're on the team now Michael, I've been trying to get rid of Sonya all year. She's an idiot. I didn't think Burke was going to blow himself up over her."

ipj

ipj

Fanatic

Posted Sep 26, 2013 @ 11:42 AM

James et al were just endlessly contradictory. They value Michael's minimal collateral damage, yet 'collateral damage' could be their organization's motto. They're supposed to be completely under the radar, yet call in air strikes and helicopter gun ships and have hundreds of not-very-bright operatives. They have high level ways to check classified data, yet are completely invisible to the agencies they've infiltrated to do that. Sonya's supposed to be a weary veteran, yet comes across as a petulant 22 year old because they cast a hot 20-something. The fierce loyalty, leave no man behind credo is supposed to be a huge part of James's appeal to Michael, but when it's Michael he can kill all the James operatives he wants, no repercussions, because James likes him. 

It's like the creators thought: We need Michael alone, but also need him involved with the gang. We need people to have moved on from Michael, yet be willing to drop everything and risk their lives and freedom if Michael needs a favor. Weekly. We need to show Michael tempted by James, but also keep a sense of menace with James's killing of anyone tangentially in his path and threat to kill Maddie and Charlie. We need to praise Michael's ability to do the job discreetly and without fuss, while blowing stuff up and shooting people down so things stay exciting. You can't have all of these at once.

Mita_Jo

Mita_Jo

Fanatic

Posted Sep 29, 2013 @ 4:55 PM

Just watched the last two episodes of the series. Wasn't quite ready to let the show go, even though this last season sucked and became something I didn't even recognize. Needless to say, I cried from the moment Maddie told Michael she was going to detonate the bomb till Michael and Fiona kissed at the end. I still can't believe it. Can't believe Maddie died and can't believe the show went out like that. I didn't understand most of what was going on this season anyway and probably half-watched every episode, but I was hoping to at least have a happy ending with ALL of them together, even if it was in another country somewhere.

Long Days Night

Long Days Night

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 29, 2013 @ 9:27 PM

I've sat around with my disappointment over the whole last season, which was upped tenfold by the finale, and am finally able to put words to it.  I loved the show (really loved it - my super favorite thing on TV for years) because Michael Weston was awesome and resourceful and was himself a little guy fighting much bigger organizations (like the mob or a drug ring) but winning with smarts and grit and fabulous fake identities while doing all of it for a real little guy who deserved his help.  It was double-dutch underdog, with fun action and good snark, with a nice lining of pathos and real emotion underneath.  

I don't mind that they left the case of the week format behind to focus on Michael fighting just for himself and his friends/family, to make them all safe and secure.  But here's what I do mind: starting with the season when all they could do was spend every episode trying to get a fake passport or otherwise cross state lines and failing and failing and failing, the writers just kept making Michael less and less awesome and less and less of a success at everything.  Less successful an operative, less successful a friend, less successful a son. By the end, he killed a friend to keep a cover going and in the last episode he basically had his friends trying to kidnap him out of the cult he'd joined so they could deprogram him. He had become just a wishy-washy, miserable, incoherent hack of a nothing. Watching him break down into the biggest loser ever, slowly over time, was the strangest way to end a series ever.

I get the desire to do a long serial season, with Michael finally coming up with his own exit strategy so that he is his own client, he is the little guy he gets to save.  But it should have been done with him and his team, together, being awesome and taking crazy risks, and using a wonderful parade of crazy cover identities.  It should have been a kickass series of little victories followed by new obstacles, with one last huge job capping everything and putting them over the top once and for all.  The early show had a "Hell Yeah!" moment at the end of every episode.  Did the last season even have one?  

ganesh

ganesh

Stalker

Posted Sep 30, 2013 @ 12:24 AM

The early show had a "Hell Yeah!" moment at the end of every episode.  Did the last season even have one?

Yes, when he shot Sonya. But there was no fun title card: Snotty Incompetent Operative: Enemy. Eliminated.

I get the desire to do a long serial season, with Michael finally coming up with his own exit strategy so that he is his own client, he is the little guy he gets to save.  But it should have been done with him and his team, together, being awesome and taking crazy risks, and using a wonderful parade of crazy cover identities.

Like I've said: TPTB, know your show. "This is a perfectly good pitch for the final season. Hey, let's make it serialized because it's the last season. Ok. Here's the tag line: Michael's toughest client: Himself. Here's the snarky title card to start the last season: Zoom on Michael: CLIENT.

I've said before, fans shouldn't dictate the show, and they may not like the ending, but if it fits, then ok. Faking the death is silly, but whatever. The whole Kinkade ending with those two? Ridiculous. Faking their death and ending the show in another city, taking on a new client? Much more in line with the show. I can make the exact parallel with Dexter. Getting caught? That was never going to happen. Faking his death and getting away with it, ok, sure. Miami Metro never finding out? That's basically the sword of damocles of the show.

biakbiak

biakbiak

Stalker

Posted Oct 5, 2013 @ 3:05 AM

I know that a ton of episodes are available on Netflix but I have love randomly stumbling on early episodes of the show on the Esquire Network. Of course seeing the great, interesting, fun early episodes do in turn reminded me of the dull, repetitive, convoluted shitshow final season but at least I enjoy them.

I did think it was funny that the episode I caught tonight was from the first season and the final is scene is Michael giving Fi her birthday present, a gun she liked, and they are talking while fixing the kitchen cabinets because an assassin who Michael thought was going to help him with his burn notice had broken them, and Fi said since Michael should feel a proud of himself because he didn't actually trust the aforementioned assassin and Micheal responded "I wanted my burn notice resolved. I talked myself into denying my instincts, that's nothing to be proud of." If only the writers had remembered that lesson the last few seasons could have been so much better.

Edited by biakbiak, Oct 5, 2013 @ 3:14 AM.

ipj

ipj

Fanatic

Posted Oct 7, 2013 @ 3:44 PM

Second to last ep is up on hulu.

If someone wants to marathon the last few episodes, a good drinking game would be whenever James/Sonia/Michael references "we all know what cause we're fighting for."

Sam, Jesse, Fi, and Madeline are all so great this episode, facing down the final big bad... It would be great if only that final Big Bad weren't Michael, so they could actually defeat him.

Beatriceblake

Beatriceblake

Fanatic

Posted Jan 19, 2014 @ 5:14 AM

I just finished watching S7 on DVD and I didn't mind them trying to do something different. I think basically they had run out of client of the week stories which is why we went deeper into the Burn Notice arc and then had all that business with Tom Card. However the execution of the plotline was flawed.

I actually found it quite believable that Michael would go off the reservation. He lost his brother, then the CIA makes him do this job and separates him from his loved ones for months. From the early episodes it looks like he genuinely had become a lonely alcoholic; if it was just a cover he wouldn't have been sat drinking alone in his apartment. I wish there had been a line about how that business with the CIA minions and helicopter at the end of season 6 was to alienate his friends because Agent Strong didn't want them involved any more. I did really enjoy Jack Coleman and Adrian Pasdar in their roles.

I initially didn't mind the episode where James drugs Michael because as an expert spy you wouldn't just trust Mike to tell you the truth. However Mike's turn might have made more sense if he was treated with more kindness and respect by James than he was by the CIA. Also I like Alona Tal but I thought she was miscast in the role like a lot of the other posters upthread. She doesn't look a day over 25. I think they needed an actress who looked like she was in her mid to late thirties because her appearance undercut all the lines about years of sacrificing everything for the job.

For me it slightly fell apart when James forgave Mike's betrayal and tried to make him the head of the organisation. That would have only made sense if James answered to someone else who thought Mike was too valuable to kill and could be turned. It just made James look dumb and didn't really go with what we had seen of his carefulness with security.

I did quite like Mike speaking up to save Sonya's life. He had basically committed most kinds of betrayal by that episode. He betrayed a friend, he betrayed his own friends and family and he had just betrayed his country. At least he wasn't willing to be skeezy enough to sleep with someone and then get them killed. That makes sense but I would have preferred it if he was just tired of himself and was trying to get killed.

I'm not sure it made sense for him to want to be the one calling the shots. As Sam pointed out he had basically turned into Anson or Management.

I liked the last episode but I'm not sure about the ending. Why can these TV writers not understand that babies ever after is not a happy or fitting ending for everyone?  Being stuck in the middle of nowhere raising the child you essentially orphaned is more of a prison that a happy ending for Mike and Fi.

Anyway I liked Maddie giving Michael a second chance and found that to be consistent with the S3 finale. I also like the Sam/Jesse friendship. I also enjoyed the shot of Barry at the funeral. "I wasn't just his money launderer- I was his friend". Come to think of it the speeches at that funeral would have been golden.

Edited by Beatriceblake, Mar 6, 2014 @ 6:08 PM.

QuiGonJ

QuiGonJ

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 28, 2014 @ 7:39 PM

Yeah, I just caught the last season on Netflix. I didn't think it sucked. I liked it compared to the last couple of seasons that had completely turned me off from the show, though I definitely agree on a few points here.

The show has a history of copping out on it's plot. Olivia Riley made perfect sense in a Tommy Lee Jones "I'm innocent!" "I don't care!" kind of way. Olivia Riley had every reason to think Michael was a traitor and to pursue him. But at the end, she was suddenly corrupt because that ended the storyline.

For a time, it seemed like James' organization was a rival to the CIA that was doing good stuff as well, something like Percy's Division from the recent Nikita series. But suddenly, James turns into a psycho who needs to be put down. What was James' organization about? TPTB didn't know either. And the last couple of episodes made no sense. If Fiona had just waited, Michael could have been at the top of the organization, and despite the Vader-esque ramifications Sam and Fi obviously thought were happening, nothing could have been farther from the case. No padawans were dying, the Republic wasn't being overthrown, no Order 66 was required. James was simply voluntarily going to live in a deep, dark hole without a shot fired. Season 1 Mike would have been thrilled at this. Superspy Mike could have turned the organization into a shadow sister organization for the CIA and Sonya really would have been too stupid to notice.

But nooooooooooo....... Fi has to make Michael choose, and the resulting body count was as bad as Simon could have done. Fi blew the op, and Maddy and dozens of others died as a result. But Michael runs off with this chick anyway? Ugh.

Raingirlkm

Raingirlkm

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 24, 2014 @ 2:08 PM

This made me a little nostalgic for the fun years:

Bruce Campbell @GroovyBruce 

The former Burn Notice stage in Miami. Gone. Time marches on.

pic.twitter.com/FmOhf0BFQS