ANTM Dreams

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

86 replies to this topic

Revive

Revive

Fanatic

Posted Feb 25, 2007 @ 9:26 AM

In the "You know you're obsessed with ANTM when..." dreams were brought up, and they are quite hilarious. So here you can post the crazy ANTM thoughts that go inside your head when you sleep.

Grapeface

Grapeface

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 25, 2007 @ 11:44 AM

I once dreamt that C7 Brooke bought me a kitten. I have no idea why.

RobertBlue

RobertBlue

Fanatic

Posted Feb 25, 2007 @ 5:15 PM

Christ, I'll be here almost every day, cause somehow this schlock always manages to invade my dreams somehow.

Most recent: I had been accepted into a professional youth orchestra (upper age limit 21, so I just snuck in) playing tenor sax. The next thing I know, Jade is sitting next to me playing the soprano sax and scribbling poems on the edge of manuscript papers, quietly snapping. Tyra eventually showed up as the guest conductor. Then I woke up. Thank goodness I woke up.

Then there's the classic dream that I can still relive vividly every day: I was cast as the token plus size model on the first ever open to both sexes America's Next Top Model contest, and girl you best believe I was fierce and rocking it with my 5'6" self. Tyra couldn't believe it - she thought I would be the first one gone: I literally was too short and too fat to model, and in this dream I was described as possessing a beauty the general public wouldn't understand, but the industry would fall in love with. I could out stomp all those tall bitches, out pose Tyra, and pull out killer shots every damn time. So, there are four of us left - apparently our trip was to the fashion capital of NJ: Newark. Our challenge was to network at a big fashion gala with as many people as we could. We also had to participate in a fashion show/Dance Dance Revolution tournament. So, I go up, walk the runway, then hit up the DDR machine, but I keep advancing in the tournament, so I have no time to network. Eventually, everyone at the party is talking about that fantastic new, young, totally hot model getting his groove on to awesomely cheesy J-Pop. But then, at elimination, Tyra cuts my ass saying that I didn't complete the challenge because I didn't talk to the big names in the audience. Then I woke up when I fell out of my bed.

This show is a sickness.

supri

supri

Fanatic

• Interests:Pretty Little Liars & almost anything else on ABCfamily, The Killing, The Bridge, Project Runway & almost any other fashion or design related show,
    The Wire, The Unit, America's Next Top Model,
    Battlestar Galactica, Friday Night Lights,
    Top Chef, any reality show of Bravo's, The Hills,

gone but not forgotten: Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls, the OC, 21 Jump Street, Designing Women, Clarissa

current DVD obsession: Wonderfalls (!!!!)

Posted Feb 26, 2007 @ 9:13 AM

[moved from the "Obsessed" thread....]

ANTM Dream #2: in which the hopefuls are facing a Judging Panel challenge where they have to keep throwing out Seinfeld references. C2 Sara, sporting a hella ratty weave and some Daisy Dukes, is the reigning champion. Also, this Judging Panel apparently took place in my basement.

(Dream #1 was Melrose, CariDee and Eugena all having a heartfelt girl talk session at my house, then Melrose freaking the f out over something. Good times.)

RobertBlue, that second one will be hard to top. Your details are fantastique! I think I need to buy a dream journal so I can write these down as soon as I wake up.

Edited by supri, Feb 26, 2007 @ 9:17 AM.

RobertBlue

RobertBlue

Fanatic

Posted Feb 26, 2007 @ 1:46 PM

RobertBlue, that second one will be hard to top. Your details are fantastique! I think I need to buy a dream journal so I can write these down as soon as I wake up.

But it felt so real, and I've had that identical dream more than once. No dream journaling for me. For example, I knew it was Newark because it was clearly held on stage at the NJ Performing Arts Center that I've performed at before. Plus, it's hard not to pick out Jersey in a line-up of exotic fashion capitals. And of course Tyra would hate me - if we were both on the show, I'd get so frustrated I pull out her tracks and NOT offer her lip chap afterwards.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Feb 27, 2007 @ 12:08 AM

As long as you don't interrupt her prayers. Cuz then God will direct her to whoop yo ass...

StapleWebs

StapleWebs

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2007 @ 12:34 AM

Crazy-ass ANTM dreams I've had:

I had a dream where Danielle was elected President of the United States and nobody seemed to realize how fucked up that was.
I vaguely remember some dream I had where I had to help C6 Sara find a killer or something.

rustyspigot

rustyspigot

Fanatic

• Interests:TV and Sarcasm. And I love the bitches.

Posted Mar 3, 2007 @ 2:35 PM

Jade will show up intermittently in my dreams, like a cameo guest star. She'll usually walk into the room, spout some nonsense and then leave just as quickly as she arrived. Most of the time she shows up snapping her fingers and says "Recognize!" then disintegrates.

I dreamt that I was at work at my desk and then Tyra ran up to me and shot me in the head with a modified umbrella gun. As I was falling dead on the floor I noticed her feet were enormous.

My friend at work had a dream she was on the show competing with her dog and she got eliminated before her dog did.

Oh! forgot this one from the Obsessed thread..

My dream was that I was at a luncheon sponsored by Playboy and Season 6's Sara and Joanie were both there as they had decided to pose for the magazine. Sara was a bitch to me, but Joanie was alright.

Edited by rustyspigot, Mar 3, 2007 @ 2:47 PM.

analystic

analystic

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 4, 2007 @ 2:11 PM

I had a dream last night that Whitney was eliminated in the next episode.

goblyn

goblyn

Fanatic

Posted Mar 6, 2007 @ 11:29 AM

Okay I had a really elaborate dream last night where Melrose was a student at the school I work at and she and I were conspiring to kill someone with a second hand copy of Watership Down that was covered in arsenic (dunno how that would have worked exactly, or why we would, I swear I'm not the violent type), except that someone caught on to our scheme and threatened to expose us, so Melrose decided that she had less to live for than I did so she dipped her blonde wig (her hair was a wig) in arsenic and wore it until the arsenic killed her. Also she poured the rest of the arsenic she had all over this big vat of pennies so that many other people would die too.

It was all very romantic in feeling, like every single thing was tragic and dramatic and the entire thing had a feeling like a music video or something.

Revive

Revive

Fanatic

Posted Mar 10, 2007 @ 10:32 PM

Okay, here's a dream I posted in the Obsessed thread, but I think it got deleted in the forum crash. Here it is for those who missed it. It is the funniest dream I've ever had. I swear to Zob this happened.

So there was this commercial for a new TV show being filmed, and it was set up exactly like the C6 improv CoverGirl commercial. Jade was one of the girls. So, the camera started rolling, and here's what happened:

Girl 1: This show's been called 'smart'
Girl 2: ...'refreshing'...
Jade: Wonderful, fabulous-
Director: Cut!

Afterwards:

Girl 1: With rave reviews from 'USA Today'
Girl 2: ...'CNN'...
Jade: GNN!
Director: Cut!

Edited by Revive, Mar 14, 2007 @ 9:03 AM.

QueenInsane

QueenInsane

Fanatic

• Interests:Heroes, Buffy, Fantasy/Sci-fi Movies, Writing, Supernatural (there's so much more)

Posted Mar 14, 2007 @ 6:40 PM

My strangest one was about my fourth one, and yes I have had one after that, so I'm up to what? Five dreams now? Any way, in the forth one I'm having a conversation with one of the people in the compition and we're talking about how we feel about being in the house, and if we think we are going to win and my reply is, "I know I'm going to win, I've been on this show three times and last time I was in the bottom two for the final judging and lost."

Which is odd. Because I've had three other ANTM dreams, and in the last one I was in the final two but woke up before they made the winning anouncement. So I was referencing a dream... in a dream. And then I did win. Like I said I would. And then in my next dream I was a special ANTM winner guest person. Like all my ANTM dreams are connected or something.

Cain

Cain

Fanatic

Posted Mar 18, 2007 @ 11:10 AM

I had a dream that I was in my living room, and there was a Vogue magazine on the couch, and Amanda and Michelle were on the cover. And then I thought (or said, however you talk in your dreams) that I need to go tell the guys at TWoP. Heh. I really have no life.

frozenray777

frozenray777

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 19, 2007 @ 6:10 PM

Last night I totally had a dream that my sister and I were watching the premiere of the next episode and I had to run to the bathroom before the judges' deliberations, right on the commercials, and I missed the elimination and I was totally pissed and I was like NOOOOOOOO, now I have to wait till the re-run plays! AAAAAARGH! Absolutely hilarious.

Oh-me-gee this one is even more hilarious. Okay I'm like a 16-year old teenage guy and supposdely i was in like a top model auditions setting and I was doing a photo shoot with Janice as the photographer! That was so awesome, but a tthe same time i totally felt scared because i knew that to make it in I had to look fierce and I was like trying to make my body and face or whatever fierce and I was like is this good? And Janice is like YOU LOOK AMAZING! Oh, wow, that was just... wow.

hayama

hayama

Fanatic

Posted Mar 19, 2007 @ 8:18 PM

I had a dream where Elyse and Jade had to room together in Hong Kong. I don't remember much, but I know Jade drove Elyse nuts. Who else would love to see this as a sit-com style reality tv show?

Hortopoonis

Hortopoonis

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 19, 2007 @ 8:50 PM

I had one the other day where I was the guest judge for the week and for some reason the girls all came into judging topless for some reason and Tyra was giving really graphic critiques of the girls' tits. It was messed up.

tawdryhepburn

tawdryhepburn

Video Archivist

• Interests:Winner Cycle 3 of America's Next Top TWoP Model, bitchesl!!!!!!

Posted Mar 20, 2007 @ 12:22 PM

My dream was very obscure.

There is an early John Waters film called "Eat your Make-up", and one of the stars of it went crazy while he was mixing the soundtrack which was mostly just the phrase "eat your make-up" over and over. My dream? John Waters and Van Smith (Waters' make-up artist) were brought in and the bitches "uglified". They were then, wonderfully, sadistically forced to model themselves "to death". The last bitch standing, sorry people, it was my cha-cha homegirl from Chi-town, was made ANTM.

I was totally sober when I went to sleep.

goblyn

goblyn

Fanatic

Posted Mar 21, 2007 @ 10:05 AM

There is an early John Waters film called "Eat your Make-up", and one of the stars of it went crazy while he was mixing the soundtrack which was mostly just the phrase "eat your make-up" over and over. My dream? John Waters and Van Smith (Waters' make-up artist) were brought in and the bitches "uglified". They were then, wonderfully, sadistically forced to model themselves "to death". The last bitch standing, sorry people, it was my cha-cha homegirl from Chi-town, was made ANTM.

Yeah I can totally see that happening!

Kapsberger

Kapsberger

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 21, 2007 @ 3:02 PM

Just last night I had a dream during which I was a contestant on an earlier season (my sense was somewhere mid-run, around 3 or 4) and had been eliminated halfway through. I was reminiscing with somebody about what it was like to stand in panel and get eliminated, although most of my memories of my ANTM history were hazy, even in the dream. I had this dream in spite of the fact that I am male and 33. (Although I'm fiercely tall at 6'2" and rather thin, giving me fierce supermodel legs.)

The fact that my subconscious decided to drag a reality TV show into my dream world makes me sad and frightened.

goblyn

goblyn

Fanatic

Posted Mar 22, 2007 @ 11:30 AM

I had a dream last night where Sisely from that Pussycat Dolls show was teaching Jaeda, Renee, Natasha, and cycle 4's Brittany how to dance as part of a challenge for ANTM and I was the judge and I kept telling the girls that if they didn't do it like Sisely they'd end up just like Jael. Whatever that was supposed to mean. The weird thing is that I only watched the Pussycat Dolls show for the first time last night and was on the phone for most of it, so how that crept into my dream is beyond me.

frozenray777

frozenray777

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 30, 2007 @ 8:01 PM

Last night i had my so far third antm dream... there was like a top model for guys and girls together and it was the final four. So we're like standing in some cheap-looking place (ha!) and Tyra announces that the Top 2 who will compete in a fashion show will be some other girl and... me! Then i think as we were getting ready to do the actual show i woke up. Absolutely hilarious since fashion or whatever is nothing i'd ever consider for a career.

Revive

Revive

Fanatic

Posted Mar 31, 2007 @ 12:08 AM

I had a dream a few nights ago. I was on a game show where you had to give the last names of the ANTM contestants. Sadly, I was doing a good job (Even more sadly, I would do a good job in real life if such a show existed).

blackrose

blackrose

Just Tuned In

• Interests:ANTM

Posted Apr 1, 2007 @ 2:10 PM

Last week I had a dream I was a contestant and Tyra was complaining that my pictures were horrible! Now i know how the other girls feel when they got rejected... ouch

mini-mart

mini-mart

Fanatic

Posted Apr 1, 2007 @ 3:09 PM

A few weeks ago, my roommate had a dream that the girls had to do a photo shoot as corpses. We thought it was cool that it did happen. Although her death scenarios were better; one involved a dead model in a washing machine.

frozenray777

frozenray777

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 1, 2007 @ 7:11 PM

Sadly, I was doing a good job (Even more sadly, I would do a good job in real life if such a show existed).

same here... sadly, yeah...

Kapsberger

Kapsberger

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 2, 2007 @ 3:52 PM

Last night i had my so far third antm dream... there was like a top model for guys and girls together and it was the final four.

frozenray777, my dream cycle (a little ways up the page) was co-ed, too.

Thankfully, my nightmares have returned to the usual shtick of being attacked, physically or emotionally. And somehow they're more acceptable to me than ANTM dreams.

Poor Grace

Poor Grace

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2007 @ 2:55 PM

Last night i had my so far third antm dream... there was like a top model for guys and girls together and it was the final four.

Reading this I was suddenly weirdly reminded of a dream I had last night (have you ever had that happen? Where, for a split second, you can't remember if it really happened or not) wherein someone was claiming to me that the first few seasons had a token male contestant. I knew that wasn't true, but the person in my dream said, "Really! Let's look at the photos on the website!" So we went to the old UPN website, and we were going through pictures from season 2, and sure enough, there was this cute blond dude with some pics. The only one I really remember was his Steve Madden shoe picture, where he was crouching, sorta turned away from the camera with one foot out behind him. I can't remember the shoes. But then I remembered that the old UPN website isn't up anymore (and neither are any of the pics from those cycles), and I had this weird realization that I must be dreaming.

frozenray777

frozenray777

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 13, 2007 @ 11:25 AM

(have you ever had that happen? Where, for a split second, you can't remember if it really happened or not)

that's happened to me too many times... can't remember specific examples but yeah.

anyway, last tuesday(3 days ago) i had a dream that i missed this week's episode and it damn near happened in real life as I was coming home from vegas to cali and got home like at 6 and still had stuff to do, so yeah...

Edited by frozenray777, Apr 13, 2007 @ 11:26 AM.

rustyspigot

rustyspigot

Fanatic

• Interests:TV and Sarcasm. And I love the bitches.

Posted Apr 13, 2007 @ 6:39 PM

I have been dreaming a lot about ANTM lately for some reason, but can only remember one quite vividly.

It was a modified version of this cycle. I was a contestant, Jael was there (and had a gigantic nose that started at the top of her head down to her mouth and extend a good foot out) and a kind of hybrid version of Renee, but her name was BluBelle and she was even a bigger bitch. Keep in mind this was right after the whole nickname episode.

Anyway, it was time to go to the foreign locale which was some third world country with this opulent house all the peasants of the country had toiled to build for us. BluBelle found a wooden key in a spiral staircase and it set off a chain reaction of a large disc sliding door that opened to an amphlitheater dug out of a cave, and then another door opened and it was a giant room full of gold plated urinals.

Cut to Big-Nosed Jael being wowed by the urinals in an interview.
Cut to me waking up and having to go to the bathroom.

supri

supri

Fanatic

• Interests:Pretty Little Liars & almost anything else on ABCfamily, The Killing, The Bridge, Project Runway & almost any other fashion or design related show,
    The Wire, The Unit, America's Next Top Model,
    Battlestar Galactica, Friday Night Lights,
    Top Chef, any reality show of Bravo's, The Hills,

gone but not forgotten: Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls, the OC, 21 Jump Street, Designing Women, Clarissa

current DVD obsession: Wonderfalls (!!!!)

Posted Apr 19, 2007 @ 10:14 AM

Last week I had a dream where I was on some sort of field trip for school where I met Brittany (who was some kind of really hip yet laid-back and friendly artsy girl) and we hit it off immediately. I think she was flirting with me, hard, and I think, in the dream, I kind of liked it.

Like, damn, I don't even like Brittany. Great photos and brain injuries notwithstanding, the girl is super-irritating and unattractive to me in person. Was I channeling Dionne? I still feel squicky about it because it was frickin' Brittany.

Also - no more red wine and/or pizza before bed for me, ever again. EVER.

Edited by supri, Apr 19, 2007 @ 10:16 AM.