The Doctor Who Corrupt-a-Wish Game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

3010 replies to this topic

Flipote

Flipote

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 17, 2011 @ 3:48 PM

I wish we found out what Amy's friend Jeff did after helping the Doctor save the world from the Atraxi.

Granted. He went mad and drowned himself in the duck pond.

I wish the Doctor would go back to January 1, 1892, and comfort this crying baby.

Edited by Flipote, Jun 17, 2011 @ 3:49 PM.

Jelina

Jelina

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 18, 2011 @ 9:31 AM

Granted. The baby turns out to be Adolph Hitler.

I wish the Doctor would team up with Doc Brown from back to the future.

walrus17

walrus17

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 19, 2011 @ 1:40 PM

Granted. The Tardis takes a shine to Doc Brown and starts taking HIM wherever he needs to go. The Doctor resents sharing the limelight and abandons him in 16th century Italy, figuring Doc Brown will have a heck of time finding 1.21 jigawatts there.

I wish Amy would get to raise her baby.

Sarah1281

Sarah1281

Fanatic

Posted Jun 19, 2011 @ 2:06 PM

Granted. The bad guys decide to kidnap Amy as well and keep the pair of them isolated as they raise River to be a weapon.

I wish that Rory and the Doctor could have an adventure alone together.

The DreamLord

The DreamLord

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 27, 2011 @ 9:02 AM

Granted it is because the Amy was kidnapped as you discribed, they can't find her and Rory goes made at the lose of his true love and gets a spacsuit and jumps out of the tardis midflight. He lands in a lake and still sees the doctor, he shoots twice killing the doctor with no chance of regeneration

i wish that the blue guy didn't die/converted into one of thoose monks

Edited by The DreamLord, Jul 27, 2011 @ 9:03 AM.

ladysara

ladysara

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 27, 2011 @ 5:42 PM

Granted, he was taken over by a Slitheen instead.

I wish Captain Jack could go on an adventure with The Doctor, Rory, and River. Oh, and I guess Amy.

Laira

Laira

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 3, 2011 @ 4:03 PM

Granted. Due to budget cuts, their 'adventure' consists of wandering around Cardiff and eating take out curry vindaloo. The highpoint of the episode is the mad dash to the TARDIS bathroom.

I wish Jack and Rory would switch personalities.

walrus17

walrus17

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 3, 2011 @ 9:32 PM

Granted. Amy freaks out since she is no longer in control and Rory is flirting with women, men and aliens. Jack is terrified because of all attention he is getting for his looks.

I wish River weren't stuck in the library, reading stories to kids.

furrylump

furrylump

Fanatic

Posted Jul 11, 2012 @ 4:27 PM

Granted. She made it out of the Library okay. On her next adventure with the Doctor, she tangled with an Abzorbaloff. Long story short, she's now a face on a little square of lino, but it's totally cool, she still gets to participate. The Doctor keeps her with him in the TARDIS and carries her around everywhere when he leaves, asks her advice on his adventures, and chats to her his downtime. They even have somewhat of a sex life.

I wish all the Doctor's various companions could have a big meet 'n' greet inside the TARDIS, and that we got to see it.

Edited by furrylump, Jul 17, 2012 @ 5:22 AM.

FoolishWanderer

FoolishWanderer

Fanatic

Posted Jul 11, 2012 @ 10:37 PM

Granted. They have a great big orgy, only someone has a nasty STD and they all die.

I wish some of the better Colin Baker audios got made into TV stories.

darkestboy

darkestboy

Stalker

Posted Oct 25, 2012 @ 9:25 AM

Granted. The Baker era is then hailed as the best era of Doctor Who ever. Michael Grade isn't best pleased.

I wish Amy and Rory had met the Master.