S8: Cassandra

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

207 replies to this topic

prmami

prmami

Fanatic

Posted Apr 28, 2007 @ 4:39 PM

"My name is Ivonika. Ears open, Mouth shut."
"I am from Russia! I'm out of here. I don't need. Screw!"

She had me dying laughing during the fake competition. I think she's hit and miss when it comes to her look but she was definitely a breath of fresh air in the few episodes she was in. She even broke through to Jaslene, who didn't seem to be too close to anyone in the house.

Edited by prmami, Apr 28, 2007 @ 4:40 PM.

Revive

Revive

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2007 @ 10:43 PM

Cassandra is AWESOME! I was rolling on my dirty floor laughing.

Also, did anyone else really think she had a strong portfolio? Aside from her Cliche shot, I loved her carnivore and especially the candy shot. I actually think she would have been good TV, what with all her impressions.

Dale

Dale

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2007 @ 2:57 PM

Having seen her in the clip show, I now really wish she could've made it farther than episode three.

Half Baked

Half Baked

Couch Potato

Posted May 2, 2007 @ 11:38 AM

Now Dale, you know Tyra needed to get rid of the tall thin cute girls so Diana and Whitney could stay.

Half Baked

Half Baked

Couch Potato

Posted May 2, 2007 @ 11:38 AM

Damned double post.

Edited by Half Baked, May 2, 2007 @ 11:43 AM.

Dale

Dale

Fanatic

Posted May 3, 2007 @ 2:02 AM

Half Baked
Now Dale, you know Tyra needed to get rid of the tall thin cute girls so Diana and Whitney could stay.

I know. She needed both plus-sized girls in the competition for at least a little while. But at least Cassandra was interesting and had a personality. Diana, with whom she was in the bottom two? Not so much.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Jun 24, 2007 @ 2:22 PM

I don't like it.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Jun 24, 2007 @ 2:39 PM

My my, Schatar you have lost a TON of weight girlfriend!

RobertBlue

RobertBlue

Fanatic

Posted Jun 24, 2007 @ 7:48 PM

I wonder if her weave has a 5 year guarantee?

Revive

Revive

Fanatic

Posted Jun 24, 2007 @ 10:10 PM

That dress looks absolutely couture.

Oholibamah

Oholibamah

Stalker

Posted Jun 24, 2007 @ 11:36 PM

I was a fan of hers during the show, as tall, thin, naturally gorgeous women with flawless skin and unique fashion sense are what this show needs... but that photo is horrendous. But I guess it isn't technically a modelling photo, so I'll give her a pass.

ghettoghostman

ghettoghostman

Couch Potato

• Interests:Picking up my legacy where it left off here...

Posted Jun 26, 2007 @ 6:56 PM

[Hottie voice] "I keep telling these chicks that they need to leave because this is of course, my man, my mansion, and my money...." [/Hottie voice]

Edited by ghettoghostman, Jun 26, 2007 @ 6:56 PM.

jeffreyluv

jeffreyluv

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 28, 2007 @ 4:51 PM

i like Cassandra but she looks like a hot mess in that photo
i think she outworsted (is that a word?) her naked candy picture

Aiden

Aiden

Fanatic

Posted Jul 7, 2007 @ 10:33 AM

Aw, I thought her candy picture was kind of cute. Certainly better than Diana's, if you ask me.

That one is... quite bad, though.

Revive

Revive

Fanatic

Posted Jul 7, 2007 @ 11:35 AM

I thought her candy photo was one of the best that week. Miles better than Diana's gut, Whitney's eyebrow, and Renee's disturbing resemblance to Cookie Monster. She got shafted with her elimination.

lindseyquinn

lindseyquinn

Fanatic

• Interests:binder clips (large), Body Pump (minus lunges), coffee, the color wheel, crafting, crosswords, design, diet soda, DIY, Edward Gorey, Google Reader, elliptical machines, ephemera, exfoliation, Hello Kitty, the hot glue gun, kawaii, kittens (most especially Zooey Grace), Locks of Love, Martha Stewart, McSweeney’s, Milton Glaser, mockery, naps, Readymade, Scrabble, silhouettes, sushi, This American Life, TV, TWoP, Urban Decay, worry dolls, writing, yarn, yoga, 42, '80s night

Posted Jul 7, 2007 @ 1:03 PM

I agree, revive. I heart me some Cassandra. I just want to hear her impersonations of the other hamsters. All day, every day.

RobertBlue

RobertBlue

Fanatic

Posted Jul 7, 2007 @ 4:37 PM

I think she was only cut for the candy photo because of the whole frostbite issue. If she wouldn't speak up over being in pain, who is to say that she wouldn't let something really horrible happen to someone in the house and not say anything for fear of seeming difficult.

I can't confirm anything, but I believe it's possible she was cut because she was seen as a liability.

Dale

Dale

Fanatic

Posted Jul 7, 2007 @ 6:16 PM

Aiden
Aw, I thought her candy picture was kind of cute. Certainly better than Diana's, if you ask me.

I know. Cassandra got screwed by Tyra's need to keep both plussies in the game a bit longer.

lindseyquinn

lindseyquinn

Fanatic

• Interests:binder clips (large), Body Pump (minus lunges), coffee, the color wheel, crafting, crosswords, design, diet soda, DIY, Edward Gorey, Google Reader, elliptical machines, ephemera, exfoliation, Hello Kitty, the hot glue gun, kawaii, kittens (most especially Zooey Grace), Locks of Love, Martha Stewart, McSweeney’s, Milton Glaser, mockery, naps, Readymade, Scrabble, silhouettes, sushi, This American Life, TV, TWoP, Urban Decay, worry dolls, writing, yarn, yoga, 42, '80s night

Posted Jul 10, 2007 @ 9:57 AM

I can't confirm anything, but I believe it's possible she was cut because she was seen as a liability.

probably ... but she should learn that, as a model, sometimes you're told to hold balls of ice cream and endure frostbite, but you have to model through it!

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Mar 2, 2008 @ 11:33 PM

Anyone got a MySpace for this hamster? She is still with the Seattle Models Guild, but her comp card has not been updated. I am curious to see where she has been working.

Kanine

Kanine

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2008 @ 11:39 PM

Cassandra's MySpace

It doesn't seem like there's any updates regarding her modeling work.

bookstore

bookstore

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 4:58 PM

It's sad when girls who could probably have a good deal of success in modeling don't pursue it. I guess that can be said for how many of these ex ANTM girls?

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Mar 31, 2008 @ 3:49 PM

Interviews I came across while working on the FAQ. The interview with FoRT has been posted. The others have not.

Cassandra's MySpace

Wow, it's been 6 months since she logged in. Hopefully she's working too much to bother.

Someone from the show approached Cassandra directly. She did not have to stand in line (Source: iVillage). Why cast someone if you're going to boot them out third?

It's sad when girls who could probably have a good deal of success in modeling don't pursue it. I guess that can be said for how many of these ex ANTM girls?

I think the problem with Cassandra, bookstore, is that she refused to relocate to New York. She'll travel for jobs, but she won't move.

Edited by C0mputerGeek, Mar 31, 2008 @ 3:50 PM.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Dec 26, 2008 @ 9:39 PM

New photos of Cassandra

Crazy Lizzy

Crazy Lizzy

Fanatic

• Interests:ANTM, Anime, History, International Affairs and Politics, Feminism, Comedy, Library Science, Kittens, The FourFour blog

Posted Dec 26, 2008 @ 10:05 PM

Not a fan of the last one, but I love the first one. She was so gorgeous and I wished she had stayed longer. Her photos weren't knockouts, but they were better than Diana's, IMO.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Dec 26, 2008 @ 10:11 PM

I like the b&w one. Not a fan of the headshot of her on the agency's site. I never got her appeal and that photo does not help.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Dec 26, 2008 @ 10:48 PM

I don't like the last one either, but I really liked Cassandra on the show. Sure, her pictures weren't the best, but I found her to be uniquely beautiful. People bitched about her large nose, but I think it's perfect for her face.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Mar 18, 2009 @ 1:27 PM

Old photos

Agency update: Cassandra is still signed with Seattle Models Guild (SMG).

soBlu

soBlu

Fanatic

Posted Mar 18, 2009 @ 6:48 PM

I kind of see Sandra C12 in the first 2.

Oholibamah

Oholibamah

Stalker

Posted Mar 18, 2009 @ 8:30 PM

I still think she's gorgeous.

One of the most depressing things about C8 is that two of the hottest (Sam/Cassandra) and the most entertaining (Kathleen) hamsters were kicked out first, while a girl with one of the most consistent portfolios at that point went next (Felicia, even though I hate her).

It wasn't as much of a trainwreck as C4 or C9's elimination order, but it'd be next in line.