POLL: You Tease!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

36 replies to this topic

Poll: Best Opening Teaser Segment So Far This Season (416 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick one:

1. "In My Time Of Dying" -- Crash Aftermath and Veggie Dean (93 votes [22.46%])

Percentage of vote: 22.46%

2. "Everybody Loves A Clown" -- Killer Clowns and Stupid Children (17 votes [4.11%])

Percentage of vote: 4.11%

3. "Bloodlust" -- Slicy Vamp Beheading (7 votes [1.69%])

Percentage of vote: 1.69%

4. "Children Shouldn't Play..." -- Cell Phones and Driving Don't Mix (3 votes [0.72%])

Percentage of vote: 0.72%

5. "Simon Said" -- Home Depot/Gun Shop Slaughterhouse (23 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

6. "No Exit" -- Bye, Bye, Blondie (2 votes [0.48%])

Percentage of vote: 0.48%

7. "The Usual Suspects" -- Our Intrepid Heroes Get Busted (60 votes [14.49%])

Percentage of vote: 14.49%

8. "Crossroad Blues" -- The Short, Sort-Of-Happy Life of Robert Johnson (70 votes [16.91%])

Percentage of vote: 16.91%

9. "Croatoan" -- X-Treme Virus Panic (12 votes [2.90%])

Percentage of vote: 2.90%

10. "Hunted" -- Go Ask Scott, Before He Gets Gutted Like A Fish (108 votes [26.09%])

Percentage of vote: 26.09%

11. "Playthings" -- The Case Of The Fatal Staircase (19 votes [4.59%])

Percentage of vote: 4.59%

Vote Guests cannot vote

XJill

XJill

Fanatic

Posted Jan 24, 2007 @ 3:25 PM

There have been some good ones this season, but that Grace Slick was tops. Clown second.

aquae sulis

aquae sulis

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 24, 2007 @ 7:00 PM

not previously familiar with "White Rabbit."

Me neither. In fact, this show is an education in music for me in many ways. Anyway, I voted Crossroad Blues for music, atmosphere and creepiness.

Rebekah

Rebekah

Couch Potato

• Interests:Pretending to be a novelist. Possessing government-owned property found commonly along highways or construction sites. Getting stars tattooed on random bits of my skin. Drinking five cups of coffee a day. Eating raw celery (negative calories, you know). Laughing at my own jokes.

Posted Jan 25, 2007 @ 4:51 AM

I'm joining the crowd. I loved "White Rabbit" beforehand but now? I've been calling my dear sweet friend who's the lead singer in a band that covers the song and loudly begging her to serenade me over the phone.

GrinningWitch

GrinningWitch

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 25, 2007 @ 5:22 PM

I wasn't paying attention to the song at the beginning of "Hunted." Guess I missed something good.

Beansidhe

Beansidhe

Fanatic

Posted Jan 25, 2007 @ 5:44 PM

Only what is possibly the most awesome use of Grace Slick's voice ever. That teaser was chilling, and even more fabulous after watching it a second time.

tam1MI

tam1MI

Fanatic

Posted Jan 25, 2007 @ 7:08 PM

I picked the Gun shop Massacre at the beginning of Simon Says. First of all because of the way the actor managed to nail the "have a Nice Day" pleasant tone of voice, which just made his actions all that much more creepy, and also the quick cut between the picture of the sink on the wall and the sink in the bathroom.

spazztic Dragon

spazztic Dragon

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 26, 2007 @ 3:26 AM

Can we amend the poll to include tonights, cause that fake out news break was awsome.