WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 11:12 AM

TVLine New Sneak Peek - Cristina and Owen

AnitaMC86

AnitaMC86

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 1:20 PM

He doesn't have to explain? FFS, the show is really finding new ways to sink a character lower than possible. Gosh, where's the bus to run him over...several times.

whainott

whainott

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 2:44 PM

The best thing this show has done is have Richard step down as the chief because he is so much more interesting now. It's a hard to tell from the sneaks cause they're usually the best part of the show, but Mark being the chief looks like it could be a lot of fun. I don't care much about his private life and could give a rat's ass about him and Lexie, but seeing him in this new role could be interesting, so I hope that he doesn't screw up.

KR couldn't do comedy to save her life. That sneak made me cringe.

Have At It

Have At It

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 3:51 PM

Owen is gross. When the whole Teddy thing came out he told Cristina she didn't have a right to know what was going on. Now he's doing it again? Effin hell this guy is gutless.

'm sure it's gonna turn out he couldn't get it up anyway.

AnitaMC86

AnitaMC86

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 8:37 PM

*deleted* Wrong thread.

Edited by AnitaMC86, Apr 11, 2012 @ 8:46 PM.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 9:25 PM

8.20 Promo

bgrape74

bgrape74

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 10:02 PM

What was on the CTV promo? They always have better ones it seems.

Makenna

Makenna

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 11:51 PM

Eehhhh...this week ABC's promo was better.
CTV 8x20 promo

Have At It

Have At It

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 11:15 AM

3 clips from A Girl With No Name

http://www.spoilertv...with-no_14.html

bijoux83

bijoux83

Stalker

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 7:34 AM

Richard and Adele continue to kill it. Best storyline this season hands down.

The scene with the residents was good too. Too bad they didn't make more of this being their final year of residency throughout the season.

drwyatt

drwyatt

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 2:40 AM

The title sequence is interesting. Doesn't it seem like they had to split one episode into two? the girl with no name sounds like a reference to CO's situation,fro last week, but also clearly the situation with the new patient this week.
I can't wait.

Humbugged

Humbugged

Fanatic

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 10:22 PM

promos for 8.21

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uFSY6oqA7Ao

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3mjZdzQYfEg

So Mer throwing up ,April punching some dude and getting her cherry popped by Jackson ,Alex being late because of whatever has happened to Morgan .

And I'm going with Marks I miss you being worked related and Lexie ending up humiliated again

NYluv

NYluv

Fanatic

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 10:33 PM

Praise the Lord, it's Jackson - not Alex! - who April hooks up with. That I can deal with...

The "hands" @ the 18 second mark belong to (what looks like) Richard and Mama Avery. That was bound to happen.

Edited by NYluv, Apr 19, 2012 @ 10:37 PM.

Erratic

Erratic

Stalker

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 11:08 PM

It looks like Alex is comforting a grieving Morgan in the CTV promo. It's just a flash shot, but it's not looking good for Ali.

I'm looking forward to this episode. Lot's going on!

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 11:34 PM

At least we now know the painful and bittersweet stuff happens first.

taanja

taanja

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 12:58 PM

I wonder if Mer is throwing up cuz she's preggers?

I usually stay away from spoilers because I find I enjoy the show more if I don't have any expectations. But I just couldn't help myself with rumors of contracts ending and actors maybe leaving.

Bring it on baby! Bring it on!

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 1:16 PM

I'm looking forward to this episode. Lot's going on!

Me too, looks good!

I wonder if Mer is throwing up cuz she's preggers?

It could be. Or it could be the flu, nerves, food poisoning, from drinking tequila, etc. Is she in a hotel room? If so, strange that there's an IV pole in the room. LOL, did she pack a pole?

Deanie87

Deanie87

Fanatic

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 1:50 PM

Praise the Lord, it's Jackson - not Alex! - who April hooks up with. That I can deal with...

I agree....except that I really, really don't like Morgan. I don't like the actress, the character, the sick baby, the fact that she is/was a patient and an intern, etc. etc. Who would have thought that April would be the better option? The bar really does just keep getting lower and lower.

It could be. Or it could be the flu, nerves, food poisoning, from drinking tequila, etc. Is she in a hotel room?

I think that she could just be hungover. When Alex left he called Mer and Chris drunks and they were doing shots of tequila so it is more than likely a fake-out by Shonda.

Edited by Deanie87, Apr 20, 2012 @ 1:52 PM.

taanja

taanja

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 3:36 PM

When Alex left he called Mer and Chris drunks and they were doing shots of tequila so it is more than likely a fake-out by Shonda

Oh right! *slaps forehead* I had almost forgotton Mer's love of drinking Tequila. Much better than pregnant.

NYluv

NYluv

Fanatic

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 3:59 PM

I agree....except that I really, really don't like Morgan.

Oh me neither! But my hope in Morgan not being a factor lies in the fact that her story (hopefully!!) will wrap up by season's end.

CED9

CED9

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 4:49 PM

I swear I read that the actress who plays Morgan said 21 was her last episode.

Am I making that up?

Deanie87

Deanie87

Fanatic

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 5:07 PM

Am I making that up?

Lord, I hope not! I haven't watched alot of the season, but from what I have seen, Alex doesn't seem to have any kind of attraction to her other than as a Damsel in Distress, which he hopefully is growing out of. But since he hasn't had a real/permanent love interest in the last 2.5 seasons, it just makes me nervous.

Oh right! *slaps forehead* I had almost forgotton Mer's love of drinking Tequila. Much better than pregnant.

For some reason, I was thinking that she and Cristina were getting drunk at the airport and that would affect their boards. I guess I wasn't watching carefully. I still hope she doesn't end up pregnant though. Especially if Boston really is her #1 choice and this is how they get her to stay in Seattle.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 5:10 PM

8.22 Pictures

GREY'S ANATOMY - "Let The Bad Times Roll" - The residents agonize over their oral boards, reliving every answer they gave during their exams; Arizona's close childhood friend comes to Seattle Grace for medical help; the doctors work on a patient who is missing one third of his skull; and Julia asks Mark to start a family with her. Meanwhile Catherine tells Richard that one of his residents has failed, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, MAY 3 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

AnitaMC86

AnitaMC86

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 7:36 PM

Or it could be the flu, nerves, food poisoning, from drinking tequila, etc. Is she in a hotel room? If so, strange that there's an IV pole in the room. LOL, did she pack a pole?

I assume the hotel is full of doctors taking their boards, maybe one had one to spare? Haha. Or they stole them.

I strongly believe it's just pure anxiety. I've had the same reaction for a similar type of exam and despite 8 different doctors asking me if I was pregnant (while hospitalized), it turns out it was just stress and anxiety. Even the best and the most prepared (since Callie says Mer is) can fail to stress.

I wouldn't mind a pregnancy but under the wrath of Shonda, better just be stress. I'm cool with that.

I was thinking that she and Cristina were getting drunk at the airport and that would affect their boards. I guess I wasn't watching carefully

Since they were leaving for interviews, not the boards and it was just a tequila shot, I wouldn't make much of that scene as something that is significant or that it will happen next episode.

MHCBadDude

MHCBadDude

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 10:34 PM

The next scene after the bar was Meredith interviewing in Boston. It's too obvious that she would be pregnant. Shonda doesn't play those games. I'm with AnitaM86, in that it's probably just stress or anxiety.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 11:23 PM

I don't think she is pregnant but I don't think its going to be anxiety/nerves.
Spoiler
I think she is going to be sick even if it doesn't come out fully in this episode. Could it be something with her liver? I have absolutely no idea if a medical issue can arise after a such long time lapse following a liver donation. If it can its something I can see coming back around.

PortlandGirl

PortlandGirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 2:09 AM

I've got a bad feeling about this. I have to say one of my worst fears is that they leave Meredith with some dread disease next season. I think I'd rather she just leave the show than watch that. IF she is truly sick with something, I wonder if she has known about it. I would love for her to be pregnant, but I agree that isn't likely. Unfortunately, I think Shonda is going for shock and awe with some of the regulars like mer/der/cris and maybe Alex?

Debbie Allen certainly is everywhere. I could see her joining the show next season as Richard's love interest.

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 3:10 PM

grey’s anatomy, 8x23 “migration” - press release!
Grey’s Anatomy - “Migration” - The residents choose their future positions; Mark admits to Derek that he still has feelings for Lexie; Arizona encourages her friend to have surgery, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, MAY 10 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

PortlandGirl

PortlandGirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 4:40 PM

Wow, what an incredibly lack luster episode description. Mark still has feelings for Lexie. Whoa. Stop the presses. Hasn't this entire season basically shown Mark pining for Lexie?

AnitaMC86

AnitaMC86

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 5:38 PM

grey’s anatomy, 8x23 “migration” - press release!

*snooze* The only good thing of that is that there will be Mark/Derek, which I'm a sucker for. So yay for that alone. But seriously, that episode better have something else because if that is what's setting for the finale...lame.

I don't think she is pregnant but I don't think its going to be anxiety/nerves.

You don't need to be shown being nervous while sick, but given the promos and the description, it seemed like the most appropriate reaction for Meredith. Her nervousness manifesting in vomiting and nausea. Cristina was also seeing crying, so I'm assuming she'll also have some sort of meltdown.

IF Meredith is sick, I think it'll be a new disease. I Googled if it could be a complication from her liver surgery but she should have manifested some sort of complication last season, not now, unless GA finds a new way to twist that, which they can. I do, however, hope it's not that.