Promos, Commercials, Sneak Peeks and Promo Pictures

• Please log in to reply

18665 replies to this topic

LakeLover

LakeLover

Fanatic

Posted Apr 2, 2012 @ 4:12 PM

Sneak peeks

When I clicked on Windsprints link, I was brought to sneaks from a season 7 episode. Maybe it was just me?

CED9

CED9

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 2, 2012 @ 4:23 PM

Same, but just go to the GA homepage there, and the sneaks are there.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2012 @ 4:30 PM

Sorry, I don't know what happened. The link is fine when posted anywhere other than TWOP. TVOvermind is where the link I posted - the tweet that had the link.

Edited by WindSprints, Apr 2, 2012 @ 4:31 PM.

Humbugged

Humbugged

Fanatic

Posted Apr 3, 2012 @ 4:59 PM

stills from 8.20

http://www.tvfanatic...l-with-no-name/

Lorraine Toussaint from Saving Grace is guesting as well as Vanessa Marano

"The Girl with No Name" - The doctors work on a Jane Doe, who turns out to be the subject of a case that gained national interest; Cristina proves to be the highest in demand as the residents begin their interviews for post-residency positions at prospective hospitals; and Richard is faced with an unsettling realization when he visits Adele at Rose Ridge

Have At It

Have At It

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 3, 2012 @ 5:28 PM

ctv promos

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IL1bpBueVaM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nyqXXdUFVkw

zenyatta

zenyatta

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 4, 2012 @ 5:12 PM

I found the sneak peeks at SpoilerTV if anyone hasn't seen them. LakeLover's link shows me clips from episode 7.19. SpoilerTV also has a sneak peek from Extra - http://www.spoilertv...-sleeps_04.html

The clips were sort of dull overall. At least Zola is paying attention and sees the lion in the road even when Derek doesn't, as the driver of the car with the lion in front of him. Meredith barely seems to care that they're even building a house and of course Meredith doesn't do decorating. It fits right in with Meredith not doing engagement rings, weddings, cooking, grocery shopping, being called Mrs. or going out to dinner.

Have At It

Have At It

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 12:50 PM

Another sneak peek

http://www.spoilertv...-sleeps_04.html

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 8:49 PM

Sneak Peeks: http://www.tvovermin...on-8-episode-19

Edited by WindSprints, Apr 6, 2012 @ 8:49 PM.

NYluv

NYluv

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 9:28 PM

Thanks for the sneaks!

I love how Mark is taking his role as "Chief for the day" seriously. I hope it doesn't blow up (entirely) in his face - for all his whorish ways, he's a good guy.
Also like that we actually got to see Mer and Callie studying - for however brief it was.

RysenSun

RysenSun

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 11:18 PM

Terrible sneaks again. Person of Interest again. When will Shonda get the idea that I don't care about Callie, Teddie, Bailey, Mark, and Owen. That baby of Callie's really is the ugliest baby to hit the screen. Just saying.

Edited by RysenSun, Apr 6, 2012 @ 11:18 PM.

Jenrin

Jenrin

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 2:46 AM

Terrible sneaks again. Person of Interest again. When will Shonda get the idea that I don't care about Callie, Teddie, Bailey, Mark, and Owen. That baby of Callie's really is the ugliest baby to hit the screen. Just saying.

And I loved them - so to each her own.

Have At It

Have At It

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 3:01 AM

No baby is ever ugly.

Gusto

Gusto

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 9:16 AM

Loved the sneak with Callie and Meredith in the park. At last we see them studying or whatever they were doing. Not too keen on seeing the girls night with Teddy but hey - at least Calzona and Bailey will be there to make it interesting. Mark as a chief? Yeah, it is going to be one funny ride!

is the ugliest baby to hit the screen.

No baby is ever ugly.

Absolutely agree Have At It. Babies are blessings and they give you the greatest joy imaginable. I think Sofia is a cutie.

Erratic

Erratic

Stalker

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 10:07 AM

I think that some of Teddy's best moments are when she is being a spaz and hanging out with Calzona, desperately trying to be best friends with them. It is kind of cute and a fun insight to her insecurities.

PoeticJustice32

PoeticJustice32

Fanatic

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 12:28 PM

No baby is ever ugly.

I was just asking my aunt the other day if she's ever seen an ugly baby and she said no ugly babies don't exist. LOL.

LOL @ Mark rolling in to the hospital wearing a suit and sporting a bluetooth! He is definitely letting this Chief stuff go to his head

Teddy's best moments are when she is being a spaz and hanging out with Calzona, desperately trying to be best friends with them. It is kind of cute and a fun insight to her insecurities.

Yeah. Luckily for me I guess I don't hate Teddy. Would much rather have her hanging all over my C/A than Mark.

sade

sade

Just Tuned In

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 3:10 PM

Sorry but I agree with Have At IT. Sofia is not a good looking baby. She looked cute when she was 'apparently' a preemie in the scene with Mark in the baby carrier but now she does not look at all cute.

girl22

girl22

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 5:23 PM

Come on. It's a baby. Who really didn't get to have much say on being on the show or not. I don't think it's fair to comment on how 'ugly' a child looks. Babies grow and change and go through phases. There is no reason to judge so harshly on someone so small.

Now, on the topic of the sneak peaks, I am surprised to see that we got them so early this week. Mark as Chief looks like it will be kind of funny as he really does seem to have taken things so seriously. And at least the man knows to bring good food for meetings.

I don't really care about the ladies night with Bailey Teddy and Calzona though.

DaisyJane422

DaisyJane422

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 6:12 PM

Agreed that Sofia is one homely baby, I'd feel bad putting her with a child as beautiful as Zola. As for the sneaks, too much Calzona and Teddy. I think I'll like Mark as chief though. Could this affair storyline go at anymore of a snail's pace?

AnitaMC86

AnitaMC86

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 7:02 PM

The sneaks don't look promising but what's shocking. I'm really curious to see Mark as Chief though. I hope we get Mark/Derek banter. Just for laughs.

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 8:53 PM

I'm loving that Mark is going to be chief and i hope he does well, but knowing these writers he'll mess up to make Owen look good (Blah) C/A seriously can they not suck out all the airtime, i swear they are not even the leads and yet end up getting more airtime they MerDer. Honestly i think they should be background Characters for the last 6 episodes that are left, Yep i'm sure they will take a chuck of it and we'll have to wait to see what happens with ML in Season 9. there are way to many characters on this show. and really Girls night with Teddy/Bailey? Oh how Exciting (More like boring)I hope Derek Doesn't become a jerk to mark and talk about how badly he's going to mess up, because really Mark was supportive of Derek being Chief and Since Mark is really the only one i could see actually enjoying the job (Derek/Richard) Didn't. I hope, yet knowing it well never happen, He could be Chief it everything works out.

I'm not one to bash on a baby, Because like someone said they change, I just think it was miscasting. The baby should at least look a little like Callie and or Mark to make it look believable that the kid is theirs and i honestly don't see it with the recast. But as far as Ugly? As a ML fan i don't see it at all.

Jenrin

Jenrin

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 11:56 PM

I'm loving that Mark is going to be chief and i hope he does well, but knowing these writers he'll mess up to make Owen look good (Blah)

I don't know if it'll be for that purpose or merely comic relief. The problem for Mark is that, while most of the other doctors respect him as a surgeon, they don't respect him as a person. It's hard to lead without respect. Since he'll be dealing with Richard according to the press release, it's possible Mark may learn something that will aide in his growth. (for example, constantly referring to his own greatness is a very big turn-off...)

C/A seriously can they not suck out all the airtime, i swear they are not even the leads and yet end up getting more airtime they MerDer.

LOL - C/A haven't had a story arc this entire season. (their first solo scene together, post wedding, was episode 5). To this day, we haven't seen a scene of just Callie/Arizona/Sofia. Meanwhile, Merder have been front and center all season. I'm looking forward to the baton getting passed from Teddy/April/Jackson, three characters I don't love but who had arcs during thr first 2/3 of the season, to Calzona to carry us home. There will still be plenty of storyline for both Meredith and Cristina as they prepare to take their boards, Cristina deals with her marriage, and Meredith deals with this upcoming health crisis. I also think the Mark/Lexie folks will get something definitive by the end of the season. But I do agree, there are too many characters and I think the show would work better if we scaled back and removed episode guarantees from some cast members.

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 12:12 AM

LOL - C/A haven't had a story arc this entire season. (their first solo scene together, post wedding, was episode 5). To this day, we haven't seen a scene of just Callie/Arizona/Sofia. Meanwhile, Merder have been front and center all season. I'm looking forward to the baton getting passed from Teddy/April/Jackson, three characters I don't love but who had arcs during thr first 2/3 of the season, to Calzona to carry us home. There will still be plenty of storyline for both Meredith and Cristina as they prepare to take their boards, Cristina deals with her marriage, and Meredith deals with this upcoming health crisis. I also think the Mark/Lexie folks will get something definitive by the end of the season. But I do agree, there are too many characters and I think the show would work better if we scaled back and removed episode guarantees from some cast members.

C/A might not have had a Story Acr this Season but they have had more Scenes together last episode than ML have had all Season. It's not even comparable. I'm not asking for Mark and Lexie to have the whole show or even for C/A to Disappear, but every couple that has broken up and then started to get back together they have had Scenes almost if not every episode. Mark and lexie get one scene, every three episodes no wonder they aren't back together and why the MLers are getting fed up, no other couple gets this treatment, it's unbelievable. I also don't see ML getting something by Finale for one to many Stories and ML aren't on the top of that list and secondly SR has already said it's going to be Dark and Twisty doesn't sound like a Reunion to me.

I don't know if it'll be for that purpose or merely comic relief. The problem for Mark is that, while most of the other doctors respect him as a surgeon, they don't respect him as a person. It's hard to lead without respect. Since he'll be dealing with Richard according to the press release, it's possible Mark may learn something that will aide in his growth. (for example, constantly referring to his own greatness is a very big turn-off...)

I don't understand this at all, Mark is a great Surgeon (only remember 2 people dying on his watch)within 7 years of working there. So i don't see why he can't call himself the best plastics guy, i don't (Of course i love mark so in my eyes he can do no wrong) But i don't really see anything wrong with that. Now him talking about he's the best in bed (Him and the women do this) I think is stupid but they put that in their for Comedy. I don't see why not, Mark has grown from when he first came to Seattle. I guess it could be one of those guys that no one is going to respect no matter what he does or doesn't do, I think if given a chance, he could be a really good Chief but since he's 1st, priority is Sofia, which is should be, so i doubt he'll actually want the job unlike Season 3

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

TWoP Moderator

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 12:14 AM

Can we please stay on topic here? The topic is the promos -- not whether Callie's baby is ugly or not.

(Although, quick reality check: It is not really Callie's baby, as Callie is not a real person. And it's not Sara Ramirez's baby either. Just to be clear.)

Edited by TWoP Mars, Apr 8, 2012 @ 12:17 AM.

DaisyJane422

DaisyJane422

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 12:15 AM

LOL - C/A haven't had a story arc this entire season. (their first solo scene together, post wedding, was episode 5).

M/L's was seven, and it lasted three seconds. They've had few since, while the writers bend over backwards to give C/A a subplot.

I do want to see how Mark does as chief. Not that it could ever happen, he brings in way too much revenue.

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

TWoP Moderator

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 12:18 AM

DaisyJane422, check the post above yours. Your post is about the past episodes, not promos.

AlpineAddiction

AlpineAddiction

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 3:26 AM

thank you windsprints for the new promos. i'm also glad we finally see meredith studying with callie. i always thought it was odd they never showed even one of them leaving the house in a 5 second clip or remarking on it. i think its weird they are discussing going to a ladies night at a restaurant and all of the pics show them holding dvds and staying in drinking wine. i, for one, think that mark will rock chief because everyone seems to expect him to fail. although i wish he wasn't talking with food in his mouth the whole meeting. :::shiver::: that grosses me out so much. kind of strange that teddy seems closer to callie now than arizona. not that couples don't do this to each other all the time, but you'd think callie would have mentioned she made plans for them both to her wife. lol. i think the next episode will be interesting. and i loved, loved, LOVED the actress (can't remember her name) while she was on Saving Grace. it'll be nice to see what she has to offer us at Greys.

WindSprints

WindSprints

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 12:38 PM

Episode 21 Pictures: http://tvline.com/20...sode-21-photos/

Description from ABC:

GREY'S ANATOMY - "Moment of Truth" - After eight years of practice, the residents head to San Francisco for their oral boards; sparks fly between Catherine and Richard when they bump into each other at the hotel; Bailey intervenes after Owen and Teddy get into a heated argument about their young car crash patient; and Mark tries to recruit Lexie for one of his cases. Meanwhile, Alex feels guilty for being away from the hospital when Tommy's health begins to fail, on Grey's Anatomy, THURSDAY, APRIL 26 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET)

Sparkles2

Sparkles2

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 3:32 PM

Thanks for posting that, at least we at least get some scenes or Mark talks to Derek about Lexie since she is probably still on his service

AnitaMC86

AnitaMC86

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 4:55 PM

I'm not feeling the whole "Alex feels guilty" SL. I really do not want TPTB to go there with Morgan.

Thanks for posting that, at least we at least get some scenes or Mark talks to Derek about Lexie since she is probably still on his service

Not necessarily. When Lexie went to Peds for the day, there was no discussion between Derek & Arizona. This will be more of Mark convincing Lexie to work with him (like Derek tried with Meredith) and just have a scene where Mark asks Derek if it'd be ok, Derek says yes and that's it. Hell has to freeze before having Mark and Derek talk substantially about anything.

stella1

stella1

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 9:32 AM

Could anyone upload a new Greys promo 819 mixed with Scandal,please?

Thank you.