Twentyfourseven

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

37 replies to this topic

woodsprite

woodsprite

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 13, 2006 @ 4:20 PM

I saw about 10 minutes of an episode, and God- JUST AWFUL. AWFUL!

Word. I had the misfortune of catching ten minutes of this show myself today. Seriously, could there be a bigger group of tools? We're supposed to care about these guys because...? I hope we're not supposed to actually think any of them are cool or something, because, really, that'd be sad.

This show makes 8th & Ocean look like Citizen Kane.

jonesy25

jonesy25

Just Tuned In

Posted Jan 20, 2007 @ 8:36 PM

what happened to the other 3 pages of posts on here?

smileystar78

smileystar78

Fanatic

Posted Jan 21, 2007 @ 4:42 PM

The forums lost a month of posts in every thread unfortunately. But, don't worry, I can give you a quick summary of the thread:

The show seemed fake

The guys were all tools

The show was cancelled

Hooray!

Stinger97

Stinger97

Stalker

Posted Jan 28, 2007 @ 1:12 AM

The show was cancelled.

Wow, that didn't take very long. I suppose that the audience that devours shows like The Hills and Maui Fever weren't much impressed. That has to say something about the atrocity that this show was. When teenaged girls who are happy to sit through unscripted (but really scripted) drivel tune out for your show, you're doing something terribly wrong.

Ah well, sayonara.

smileystar78

smileystar78

Fanatic

Posted Feb 1, 2007 @ 10:41 PM

I heard a radio commercial this morning starring Cipes and as he said, "...of Cipes and the People from the show Twentyfourseven". He was advertising some energy drink and his band's horrible songs were playing the background.

I don't think that I would broadcast that I was on this crappy show that was cancelled after less than 6 episodes.

Albanyguy

Albanyguy

Fanatic

Posted Feb 1, 2007 @ 11:01 PM

I don't think that I would broadcast that I was on this crappy show that was cancelled after less than 6 episodes.

If these guys are as narcissistic and delusional as they appeared to be, I'm sure that by now they've convinced themselves that they're big stars despite the cancellation. And the sad thing is that in the Hollywood Z-list circles they move in, just getting their own reality series (now matter how badly it bombed) probably does make them big stars.

Edited by Albanyguy, Feb 1, 2007 @ 11:06 PM.

Gharlane

Gharlane

Fanatic

Posted Feb 2, 2007 @ 7:14 AM

I heard a radio commercial this morning starring Cipes

Was he speaking in his stoned hippy voice from the show or talking normal?

smileystar78

smileystar78

Fanatic

Posted Feb 2, 2007 @ 10:53 PM

If there is a difference, I couldn't tell.