"Could an 8-year-old Do This?": House Fan Art and Videos

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

182 replies to this topic

shirty sheep

shirty sheep

Posted Sep 16, 2006 @ 6:41 PM

Wilson welcomes you to the art thread

Edited by shirty sheep, Sep 16, 2006 @ 6:44 PM.

Yadi

Yadi

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 16, 2006 @ 6:49 PM

Is it ok to rec someone else? Because I'd like to rec johanirae. She draws these stories in manga style that are just awesome. She does a lot of character sketches too. House is not the only show she draws about, but there's a lot of it. Some of it is slashy (ok, a lot of it), but nothing too graphic.
I don't know if it's right to link directly to an entry of the journal, but on 09-13 she posted this cute story about young House meeting a cute australian boy in an airport. The description says it has "Possible slash implications", but I don't see it :P

Edited by Yadi, Sep 16, 2006 @ 6:55 PM.

shirty sheep

shirty sheep

Posted Sep 16, 2006 @ 6:59 PM

I think all links and recs are welcome Yadi - and just to reinforce this, here is a picture of House holding a machine gun.

Steve says squeak!

MadDogGirl

MadDogGirl

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 16, 2006 @ 7:34 PM

Thanks for setting this up, shirty sheep. I personally love those comics recommended over on the fanfic. I read a bunch last night and they are kookily cool.

shirty sheep

shirty sheep

Posted Sep 16, 2006 @ 7:38 PM

My pleasure MD, how about this one - emo Cameron: A bit unkind to Chase though...

Yo momma

Edited by shirty sheep, Sep 16, 2006 @ 7:39 PM.

MadDogGirl

MadDogGirl

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 16, 2006 @ 7:43 PM

Ahahahaha, loved it! Reminds me of something that happened at school...some boy said to another "Yeah, your mum was good last night," during an argument, to which the boy replied in shock: "My mum's dead..."

Happy days.

lautre

lautre

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 16, 2006 @ 8:57 PM

Reminds me of how I react to telemarketers asking for my grandmum (She's dead! You heartless bastard!)

Hm, a rec? well...springflower has these, which are fun.

SilverStarLune

SilverStarLune

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 17, 2006 @ 1:45 AM

Over on LJ, pirate_eggie has these great parody comics.

MadDogGirl

MadDogGirl

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 17, 2006 @ 5:15 AM

SilverStarLune, that is officially the best House-related thing I have EVER seen. Please tell me he does more!

lawm

lawm

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 17, 2006 @ 8:08 AM

There are many more - go through the whole site. Among my favorites is #6 - WILSON IS A SORE LOSER and #7 - PAGING DR. ERIC CRANKYPANTS.

It is a sad thing for the actual House MD writers that these comics make Foreman seem more fleshed out as a character than the episodes do...

RNwannabe

RNwannabe

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 17, 2006 @ 8:52 AM

Yes thanks shirty sheep. This thread is just what I need......And I LOVED the "Chase's mom is dead" art. Very funny.

shirty sheep

shirty sheep

Posted Sep 17, 2006 @ 10:34 AM

Ah ha ha - thanks for the compliments, but this was all part of my 'cunning' masterplan to pimp my own cartoon...

Cuddy and the Coma Guy

But I know there is more cool stuff out there - so go find it.

Examorata

Examorata

Fanatic

Posted Sep 18, 2006 @ 10:36 AM

There aren't a ton of these, but they are really funny: Lil' House.

Nice stuff, shirty! And great thread!

RNwannabe

RNwannabe

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 20, 2006 @ 12:58 AM

I have no new "links", as I am fairly computer illiterate. I know how to surf, but not how to bring links into this thread.
I am only posting to this thread to bring it to the top of the box and keep it in people's mind's, since I think it is a VERY worthy thread and I want to see more. This is all I have to offer right now.

MissMoneyBags

MissMoneyBags

Fanatic

• Interests:Beauty Contests, Railroads, Real Estate Speculation, Bank Errors, Staying Out Of Jail

Posted Sep 29, 2006 @ 6:23 PM

I feel the need to point out a couple of Emo Vogler icons. They made me laugh unreasonably hard.

Edited by MissMoneyBags, Sep 29, 2006 @ 6:23 PM.

shirty sheep

shirty sheep

Posted Sep 29, 2006 @ 11:13 PM

Tragedy and Comedy - completely un House related, just a comment on life because I am feeling philosophical.

And I like this one because their heads detach...

Canadian House

Hail The Random

Hail The Random

Fanatic

Posted Sep 30, 2006 @ 1:45 AM

Not much to say except I went to the Manga House thing(mixed with other shows) and spent SIX HOURS loking through it. And it was worth it. Eyes open for House comics. Possibly making some of my own...

ETA: I put 'House' instead of 'hours'. Need...sleep...

I'd like to rec johanirae

Thank you soo much for this. I am now hooked.

ETA2: Am starting comics series of my own. Once I can actually DRAW!

Edited by Hail The Random, Oct 3, 2006 @ 11:13 PM.

littleblue

littleblue

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 9, 2006 @ 3:37 PM

I saw this thread about a week ago (forgot about it), and then remembered that I had seen an adorable bit of House fanart a long time ago (and forgotten about it), and then, spontaneously, remembered both today! Hooray!

So here's a cute cartoon version of the whole cast by stingicide: Medicine's Most Brilliant Mind

You can click on the pic for bigger.

shirty sheep

shirty sheep

Posted Oct 9, 2006 @ 3:58 PM

Oh man - that reminds me of the House cast done as Simpsons characters... I have it somewhere. I will have to dig it out of the archives.

Gillyness

Gillyness

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 9, 2006 @ 6:40 PM

Not to steal your thunder, shirtysheep, but I just happened to run across that:

http://www.deviantar.....h age_scale:5

MissMoneyBags

MissMoneyBags

Fanatic

• Interests:Beauty Contests, Railroads, Real Estate Speculation, Bank Errors, Staying Out Of Jail

Posted Oct 10, 2006 @ 5:36 AM

Just found these in my memories over at LJ and thought I'd share:

Really, really cute little cartoon icons

Loving Gay Doctors - I'm not even a House/Wilson shipper, but I think this might be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

shirty sheep

shirty sheep

Posted Oct 10, 2006 @ 7:17 AM

Ta muchly guys - for the Simpsons link and Loving Gay Doctors. I love Loving Gay Doctors. I use it all the time.

shirty sheep

shirty sheep

Posted Oct 11, 2006 @ 7:15 PM

The FOX promo has nothing on this...

Spoilers ahoy!

TrooperCam

TrooperCam

Fanatic

Posted Oct 14, 2006 @ 3:14 AM

Why is Wilson cuffing him?

shirty sheep

shirty sheep

Posted Oct 14, 2006 @ 6:46 AM

That's not Wilson Troops - that is scary cop guy. In sheep land Wilson looks like this.

TrooperCam

TrooperCam

Fanatic

Posted Oct 14, 2006 @ 8:00 AM

He looks like Wilson with blonde hair...hey maybe the cop is Wilson's long lost brother :)

shirty sheep

shirty sheep

Posted Oct 14, 2006 @ 8:15 AM

Oooh spoiler speculations theres... but to me Wilson always looks slightly (or more than slightly) harrassed).

shirty sheep

shirty sheep

Posted Oct 16, 2006 @ 8:39 AM

Cameron continues to reign terror on her collegues in Howse and Doctor Scruffy is betrayed

shirty sheep

shirty sheep

Posted Oct 18, 2006 @ 3:53 PM

Manga House for the Hoyayers in which House talks about his 'big long shaft' - subtle no?

PartyPants73

PartyPants73

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 3, 2006 @ 9:48 PM

ummmm.....I made a fanmix....but I have no idea how to upload it and show it......can anyone help me?