Billy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

119 replies to this topic

Miss Alli

Miss Alli

Stalker

Posted Sep 14, 2006 @ 6:39 PM

Hi. "Juke Box Hero" changed my life. Shut up.

CletusMusashi

CletusMusashi

Fanatic

Posted Sep 14, 2006 @ 9:51 PM

I don't hate the guy or anything, but when it comes to physical situations, he just sucks. Never mind representing Hispanics, how about trying a little harder to represent crazy headbangers? Sekou has already tainted jazz; please don't make heavy metal to be the music of fat useless losers as well.

Race Birch

Race Birch

Posted Sep 15, 2006 @ 1:24 AM

I don't know what to think of Billy. He already looks like he'll be a problem on his tribe, and that's not good. But that was a funny crack he made at the beginning of the episode.

rhody

rhody

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 15, 2006 @ 12:01 PM

From the previews, I'm guessing Billy is going to self-destruct in this game just like his hero (Kurt Angle is my pick for next pro wrestler to check out early via injuries, painkillers and bad craziness). Unless he goes badass Judd on us and just throws sportsmanships out the window.

Mr. 888

Mr. 888

Fanatic

Posted Sep 16, 2006 @ 1:18 AM

Hmm, for a guy that wrestles and seemed like a sleeper in challenges, he has appeared to be very disappointing.

CletusMusashi

CletusMusashi

Fanatic

Posted Sep 17, 2006 @ 3:31 AM

When Billy was talking about "his people's" genetic advantage, didn't he know that the most obvious ethnic feature to matter is probably skin tone, aka sunburnability? And that his fat ass is as pasty as anyone's on Team Whitey's? You know, I think he did. That's probably why when both other guys had their shirts off because it was hot and they were sweating and they really didn't need to store excess stench under their arms on the first day (skin is a lot easier to clean than laundry) he was still proudly strolling around in his skull outfit. Which, I have no problem with, but seriously, dude, that shirt isn't going to get any cleaner. You're either not working up as much of a sweat as the other guys, which is improbable, because they are in far better shape, or you're just making yourself more obnoxious, becaue in the unlkely event that you actually are working a hard as them, you're still just the fat stinky white guy who just happens to not bring home as many chickens as the one on the other tribe.

Edited by CletusMusashi, Sep 17, 2006 @ 3:37 AM.

glermick

glermick

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 7:58 PM

Candice? Was he seeing things? Did he really think there was something there? Or was that a big joke?

Eegah

Eegah

Stalker

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 7:59 PM

Dang, that was one quick slide into total asshaterry, complete with creepy stalker vibes. I hope Candice is locking her doors.

MetropolisGal

MetropolisGal

Fanatic

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 8:00 PM

Candace didn't say "I love you." She said "We love you" referring to herself and her teammate.

Dude is delusional AND fricking lazy.

HAB

HAB

Fanatic

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 8:01 PM

I think either the boy is 1) mildly retarded or 2) experiencing drug burnout. Either way, glad he's gone.

Letterboxeyed

Letterboxeyed

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 8:01 PM

"I wish there'd been a tribe of heavy metal heads" yeah, so that ALL of you would sit around and do jack shit.

What a useless asswipe. Aitu did the right thing. Billy be gone.

FleaBailey

FleaBailey

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 8:02 PM

Hi. I'm incredibly stupid, and managed to skeeve out the only votes that would have saved me on this game. But, hey, I'm in lurve, and I just know that she lurves me, too.

Stenbeck

Stenbeck

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 8:03 PM

Cuckoo-Cuckoo!

I did feel kinda sorry for him though, especially when JP turned very nasty.

Manna

Manna

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 8:04 PM

I kinda wish he'd stuck around a little longer- at least one more episode, to see the Candice thing play out. Have we ever dealt with unrequited love quite like this on Survivor?

It'sAllAboutTheGiants

It'sAllAboutTheGiants

Fanatic

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 8:07 PM

It was a rapport thing. I wouldn't understand.

sissykay

sissykay

Stalker

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 9:23 PM

Wow, dude is creeeepy. The way he said, "I love you, too." to Candace was flat and unemotional.

John RR

John RR

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 9:24 PM

I actually do feel sorry for him, for some reason. I hate throwing a challenge this early, and he hadn't done anything to warrant the immediate exit. He was useless, but if I were on a team with meatheads like Ozzy, I might end up being the same.

montferrat

montferrat

Fanatic

• Interests:Hiking, Swimming, European history, Gay Spanish Films, Coffee Table Books, and Bad Slash Fiction! Oh yeah, and TV too!

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 9:31 PM

ahh..but Ozzy and JP seemed to act like meatheads to him BECAUSE Billy was a lazy good-for-nothing.

Edited by montferrat, Sep 21, 2006 @ 9:24 PM.

Bassari99

Bassari99

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 9:30 PM

I know this is TV and this poor, delusional man should not have even tried out for this show, but other than for the dubious entertainment value of watching an overweight, socially inept city slicker demonstrate just how inferior he is compared to his buff competitors, why would the producers even cast Billy on this show? He was never a serious competitor, even by his own admission. It's too bad folks like Billy are too clueless to realize how they're being used on this show.

CletusMusashi

CletusMusashi

Fanatic

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 9:47 PM

They were wrong to throw the challenge just to vote him out, because now if they actually lose they'll have to vote out someone who's legitimitely useful. However, they were completely correct in flushing him right down his theoretical toilet at their first council. A shame, though. He was getting fun. I was already enjoying the screamfest with J.P., and then when he revealed his newfound love affair with Candice... now during those rare moments that I am not rewinding that tribal council and cackling maniacally I am going to feel very, very cheated that I never got to see him, Candice, and Adam on the same team.
So entertaining, but such a complete and utter dork.
As a heavy metal fan, I'm actually starting to wonder if maybe we should throw the next challenge in order to vote him out of our culture.

Edited by CletusMusashi, Sep 21, 2006 @ 9:47 PM.

auntlada

auntlada

Fanatic

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 9:56 PM

I didn't particularly like Billy, but I hope this backfires on his tribe for being stupid enough to throw a challenge when they only have five people.

What did he do to make JP say he was untrustworthy? Or has JP just been studying the Big Brother Book of Excuses for Voting Someone Off?

sissykay

sissykay

Stalker

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 9:58 PM

why would the producers even cast Billy on this show

Because he is latino and latinos live on islands and therefore TPTB thought he would do well.

miiiike

miiiike

Stalker

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 10:54 PM

Wow, dude is creeeepy. The way he said, "I love you, too." to Candace was flat and unemotional.

What's really scary is that I could honestly see him proposing to her at the reunion show a la Rob and Amber.

CletusMusashi

CletusMusashi

Fanatic

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 10:58 PM

He'll ask for her hand..then whip out a machete...

Race Birch

Race Birch

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 11:09 PM

auntlada
What did he do to make JP say he was untrustworthy? Or has JP just been studying the Big Brother Book of Excuses for Voting Someone Off?

I don't know. I never saw him do anything to make them think he was untrustworthy. Lazy? Bad work ethic? Definitely. But untrustworthy? I didn't see it.

I do think Billy got something of a raw deal tonight, but he also brought some of it on himself. He should know that they should be working whenever possible to keep themselves well-fed to give themselves energy for challenges.

sedano

sedano

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 11:16 PM

I felt sorry for Billy... then he whipped out that crap about being in luv with Candice, and I was like "Get this freakshow off my TV now." That shit was cree-pee.

mikkamtl

mikkamtl

Fanatic

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 11:21 PM

I usually never care about the first few boots, because I rarely have any strong attachments one way or the other, but Billy got something of a raw deal. Despite the complete inability to read a room, and the delusions of love, I think throwing the challenge to boot him was just spiteful and juvenile.

tanyak

tanyak

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 11:31 PM

Cuckoo-Cuckoo!

I did feel kinda sorry for him though, especially when JP turned very nasty.

I did, too. He just seems really socially awkward. We were watching on Tivo and we watched the "we love you. I love you" scene several times. He just looked so goofy and his whole body language changed to that of a 12-year-old boy after his exchange with Candace. Pitiful, really.

My husband, on the other hand, was fully in the Ozzy and JP camp. But then, he's also a buff, hot-headed Latino. He'd fit right in. LOL

furysan

furysan

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 11:45 PM

...his whole body language changed to that of a 12-year-old boy after his exchange with Candace

Right at that very second he reminded me of every delusional sad-sack loser Adam Sandler has every played...but Sandler is acting and Billy is...is...

Wow. that was sad in so very many flavors of the word sad. I sincerely hope he moves out of his parents' basement soon.

tracyKAY

tracyKAY

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 21, 2006 @ 11:38 PM

Bye, Billy. We hardly knew ye. Oh, by the way......I'm sure MUDVAYNE and AS I LAY DYING wouldn't like having a lazy ass on their team. Although, I'm quite sure they wouldn't have thrown a comp just to get rid of you. (ohhhh, they would've given you HELL during your stay.)
And way to go........you won't look TOO stupid on the reunion show.