3-9: "Milena" 2006.08.06 (recap)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

155 replies to this topic

ChocolateCherry

ChocolateCherry

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 9:59 PM

Wow, I never thought I could dislike a bride more than Marsha. Milena isn't a Bridezilla, she's a fucking bitch. Threatening to kill your mother-in-law on camera and calling your new sister-in-law ugly to your husband's face . . . I can't even process this episode. For once the crap-ass editing and narration matched the story.

talkstoomuch

talkstoomuch

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:04 PM

So much word. This was the best episode this season. With the bitchiest bitch that ever did marry. And the editor monkeys basically stayed out of the way and let it all unfold. The juxtaposition between Milena cursing sis-in-law's name and sis-in-law smiling and welcoming Milena to the family was priceless.

And even the factzillas were related this week.

ojos asi

ojos asi

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:07 PM

Is this fucking whale serious? I can see being uncomfortable in pounds of wedding dress layers and thus being crabby after hours and hours, but, bitch you were not in it that long (I was in mine from 8 in the morning til around midnight) and maybe find one that doesn't require an army to squeeze you into?

If there was every anyone to run over......

Spooneroonie

Spooneroonie

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:06 PM

I have never in my life seen anyone treat another human being as badly as Milena did. From her mother, to her mother in law. Cussing in front of the flower girls is always a classy move, too. Especially when you're bad mouthing thier mother and grandmother.

ITA with ChocolateCherry as far as the editing goes....there were a lot of long shots where the bitch just would not STFU. When she opened her mouth for the toast? I could not believe she went there.

I don't see this marriage lasting very long, and if it does, I weep for their future children.

Edited: because my spelling tonight sucks ass

Edited by Spooneroonie, Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:16 PM.

BittyMonkey

BittyMonkey

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:08 PM

Wow. Just wow. That was painful to watch.

1. WHY would you complain about the color of your venue's carpet when you picked it in the first place?

2. WHY would you threaten to use your fiance as a pinata when he's done nothing to you?

3. I have never seen someone so disrespectful of their fiance/e's culture. It's gotta be a bad omen when your family only holds the groom up on a chair. That pretty much kills the symbolism (celebration of the 'king' and 'queen' of the day).

4. Sister needs to learn how to let things go. Also, when your mom cries, it's because she's feeling moved and affectionate. The proper response is NOT to glare at her.

5. I never used to understand why my female friends would say that men liked bitches. There's just no other explanation for their relationship. Geez, he's relatively decent looking and seems somewhat nice...he couldn't wait to find someone that isn't an exile from the 7th circle of Hell?

Edited by BittyMonkey, Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:09 PM.

bettymojo

bettymojo

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:07 PM

I noticed that Mindy stayed out of it for the most part and let Milena do most of her own narration.

Welcome back, Mr. S, this is Bridezillas' personal wedding gift to you.

I love how Milena said that she and her sister were "foaming at the mouth" during Milena's wedding shower. It looked to me like Milena was acting like a spoiled little bitch and Aneta wanted to crawl under the table and die.

I can't believe that Milena was so mortally offended that her SIL left the shower to give a birthday party for her son. How dare that little bastard have a birthday three days before Milena's wedding! I can understand that Milena was mad that SIL was late, but there is no excuse for her behavior because SIL left for her own child.

There really wasn't any excuse for Milena's behavior, period.

I'm so mean and catty, but at one point when Milena was in the room waiting for the wedding to start and she turned around, all I could think of was the Stay-Puft marshmallow man. That dress was just too too much.

And why would you have a cathedral veil if you weren't getting married in a, you know, cathedral?

"What's this? There is grass on my dress after I was sitting on the ground? How did that get there?" *Eyeroll* Oh, I suppose if I were going to quote Milena, I should have said fuck one or twenty times.

I have a foul mouth, and I know it, but I don't think even I'm that bad. Hell, I don't think that Al Pacino in "Scarface" was that bad.

I wonder if Adi had any second thoughts at all before, during or after the ceremony?

It's gotta be a bad omen when your family only holds the groom up on a chair.

There's a joke in there, but I've been mean enough for one evening. But I will say that the outfit that Milena wore to the rehearsal was completely and totally wrong for her body. Maybe she doesn't own any full-length mirrors.

Edited by bettymojo, Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:10 PM.

Galloways Cave

Galloways Cave

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:12 PM

That was quite horrifying. Not only did she cuss in front of the flower girls, she unleased the "fucking c**t/fucking bitch" tirade in front of them. There is no excuse. Why in god's name did whatever-his-name-is marry her?

INeedAJob

INeedAJob

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:17 PM

Finally! A bridezilla. Although I did a have bit of sympathy when the in-laws were late. Mr. INAJ's family can't be on time to save their lives and we made sure to let them know our wedding was at 5pm. Not 5:15. Not 5:30. We told them to be there for pictures at 3. Key word: WE. If anyone wasn't in their seat, they'd miss it. But I wouldn't have called them everyname in the book and mentioned it in a toast!

And that rehersal outfit? Bridezilla is chunky. Nothing wrong with that, but the key to looking good is knowing when the chunk is too much for a skirt to handle.

Edited by INeedAJob, Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:18 PM.

tomsmom

tomsmom

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:20 PM

Yes, it's f'ed up that the family was late and yes, she had reason to be upset....BUT.....acting like a "See You Next Tuesday" was the wrong way to handle that! I'm sure the family felt terrible, but now, they are probably laughing their asses off at that loud mouth skank! Her poor husband doesn't have a leg to stand on when trying to defend that behavior!

You know all the behind the scenes people at "Bridezillas" were high fiving after this one! They're probably like..."Oh those people thought Marsha was bad....."

JDub1

JDub1

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:21 PM

Wow. Just wow. I only caught the second half of the show, but even that was almost too much to take in.

I would LOVE to have been in the same room as his family as they watched this show. I can only imagine a bunch of stunned faces. I guess they won't be invited to too many family events from here on out.

I laughed out loud at the 100+k notice on the screen, thinking what a waste it was to blow all that on a marriage that is clearly doomed. I cannot see it lasting more than 2 years. Milena is a pyschotic bitch. I quite seriously do not understand why he even proposed to this hag. Even when she sat next to him in the car after the ceremony, she was still going on and on about "MY wedding". Bitch, you ruined your own wedding day by refusing to enjoy even a moment of it. And not allowing her new husband to enjoy himself either. I couldn't hate her any more after watching her throw a fit on the dance floor about that chair dance. She must have bitchface in her entire wedding album. That must have been one uncomfortable wedding to be a guest at.

I hope Adi finds his balls in the very near future and files for divorce. That bitch will soon destroy his will to live.

Edited by JDub1, Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:22 PM.

bubbles106

bubbles106

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:23 PM

What a hosebeast. Two things stand out:

First of all, in the limo still bitching. Unless you have a time machine and can go back and fix people being late deal. It's over, the end. Try and relax and enjoy the reception. Now is not the time to be chewing out your freshly minted husband over something that can't be fixed and wasn't his fault. Perspective girl.

Secondly I wanted to slap her as she stood on the dance floor stoney faced as the bridal party danced around them. I've slaways been envious of Jewish couples who get to participate in such a joyful tradition. And she stands there with the bitchface. Not even a fake smile.

I really hate this girl. She's up there with Marsha and Regina. Almost everyone else I either didn't think was a bridezilla or was mild but I still found some redeeming quality about them. Not this bitch.

ETA: Hora! I knew I knew what the proper word was for the dance. Thanks BittyMonkey!

Edited by bubbles106, Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:35 PM.

talkstoomuch

talkstoomuch

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:22 PM

I wonder if Adi had any second thoughts at all before, during or after the ceremony?

Doing the place cards. At the dress try-on. At the rehearsal. During the wedding. On the walk into the reception venue. During the chair dance. During her drunken tirade. When they got back to the hotel....

Did you guys see her drinking wine glasseS full of straight vodka? No wonder bitch was snockered during her threat...erm...toast. Adi's face when he clinked her glass was awesome.

Please, dear goddesses, let them already be divorced by now.

vanillacoka

vanillacoka

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:26 PM

Well before I rip into Milena about her disgusting behavior......WOULD IT KILL THAT WOMAN TO WEAR A BRA ONCE IN A WHILE???
Oh no where to begin.

1. Refers to her future husband as a pinata. Did anyone else see the pained look on his fact during that exchange?

2. All those horrible things she was saying about Adi's family? Wow, I would run and run fast if that hot mess was joining my family. Oh yes and the comments that were made about her nephew's b-day party?

3. Where does she get off bossing and bitching out her mom on her mom's birthday? How crude was that?

4. Enough with the cursing. We get it, you're pissed. If that were me, my maids AND my mother would collectively take turns slapping the bejeebers out of me.

Did anyone else notice:

1. The aisle runner was all twisted up?
2. Somehow her sisters were all hotter than her?
3. How bitch faced and pouty she was during the reception? She is damned lucky anyone decided to stick around after that wreck.
4. The officiant seemed to stumble over every other word? Most likely it was out of pure fear of making a mistake.

One thing I had to say was it was pretty cool that she allowed Adi to help her pick out her gown. Otherwise nothing but hate for flubby mcflub.

Edited by vanillacoka, Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:27 PM.

BittyMonkey

BittyMonkey

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:28 PM

Secondly I wanted to slap her as she stood on the dance floor stoney faced as the bridal party danced around them. I've slaways been envious of Jewish couples who get to participate in such a joyful tradition. And she stands there with the bitchface. Not even a fake smile.

And that was a pretty sorry hora too. They obviously knew she wasn't into it. In many of the interfaith marriages I've been to, the non-Jewish partner is just as included. I don't know if she is Jewish (it sounded like they had a judge), but wow. How you can hate "the circle dance," especially when performed impromptu as an expression of joy, is beyond me.

annabellee

annabellee

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:29 PM

Did that broad really just say she was “fashionably late” while wearing THAT?

All that tugging on her veil? That was karma, trying to bite her on the ass.

And honey, the ridiculous ‘window curtain’ on your head? You picked it out. So, shut it.

JDub1

JDub1

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:37 PM

I never picked up what Adi's racial/ethnic/whatever background was(besides being Jewish, obviously). A little help?

Occasionally, I can be a little uptight. It's become rarer as I've gotten older, but it hasn't gone away completely. I think Milena ruining the hora for everyone has totally cured me of that though.

Edited by JDub1, Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:38 PM.

ChocolateCherry

ChocolateCherry

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:39 PM

What got me was when her Mom was trying to have a "My baby is getting married" moment and Milena started babbling about something else and cut her off.
I wouldn't be surprised if Adi's family was protesting the marriage by showing up late. Her toast was so uncouth and inappropriate, it's never a good sign when your brand new husband tells you to shut up at your reception.

vanillacoka

vanillacoka

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:39 PM

JDub1, I believe Adi is Isreali if I remember correctly.

SnidelyWhipass

SnidelyWhipass

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:42 PM

Well, as of two weeks ago, they were still married, as evidenced by this Miami Herald article:
Miami Herald Article: Here Comes Bridezilla

The wedding actually took place March 11. This article actually names Marsha as the worst bridezilla of the season so far. I beg to differ -- it's Milena by a nose (or a bulbous boob, as the case may be). Here's my absolute favorite snippet from the article re: Milena's motivation for signing up for Bridezillas:

Milena, who is a ''real estate acquisitions agent,'' thought the show would provide the perfect wedding video to immortalize her perfect wedding to Adi, 30, who is a law student. 'I wanted to have a beautiful, professional video of the wedding, and with [Bridezillas'] professional editing and microphone and visual quality, I knew that we were going to get a great video that we were really proud of.''

HA. If she's proud of that bleep-infested horror show, she's a bitchier bitch than I thought. She should be ashamed and mortified of her behavior, and be begging forgiveness of everyone she treated like crap and maligned during her protracted hate-spewing. Gah, I didn't like this woman AT ALL, can you tell?!

That said, I thought her bridesmaids dresses and flowers were gorgeous and personally didn't see anything wrong with the reception venue that SHE HAD SELECTED. I am sad for her and her groom that she had so little enjoyment during the day. She made my stomach hurt. I couldn't stand ten minutes in her company. If I had been one of her bridesmaids, or the mother of the flower girls, I would have walked out. Seriously.

Edited by SnidelyWhipass, Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:45 PM.

mimimomx3

mimimomx3

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:44 PM

The Queen of the F Bomb!!! It actually made me uncomfortable to watch her run her mouth in front of anyone who cared to listen.

-What is her family thinking letting her go off like that? It's too bad that she went wacko like that, because it was actually a pretty wedding. The bridesmaids looked pretty, her mom did too, and the reception place turned out wonderful- especially the flowers.

-The mother and sister in law were late because they were reacting, passive-aggressively, to her nasty comments at the shower. Melainia deserved that and more. And I have a feeling she'll be on the receiving end of what those 2 will hand out in the days to come. Bet the mother and sister in law hired the helicopter...

-What a train wreck. And that Adi! He's gorgeous, a lawyer, patient, sweet...heavens, did Melainia lobotomize him or something???

piccolascimmia

piccolascimmia

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:47 PM

Did anyone notice that the video during the ceremony seemed really...off? Or fake? The video looked like it had a whole different quality than the rest of the ceremony/reception.

I cant even say anything else about Milena that hasnt already been said. She's a waste of life.

librarygurl

librarygurl

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:47 PM

OK, so, this was the last episode of the season? They teased a bride in the previews for the season that we never saw. She looked like a real 'Zilla too. It's so sad that they saved the real 'Zilla for the end.

And that rehersal outfit? Bridezilla is chunky. Nothing wrong with that, but the key to looking good is knowing when the chunk is too much for a skirt to handle.

All her shirts made me want to cry and beg her to put on a bra.

Was it me or did her wedding dress seem a bit too big on the top? For what she paid that dress should have fit like a second skin.

JDub1

JDub1

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:49 PM

Thanks, vanillacoka.

Bet the mother and sister in law hired the helicopter...

I soooo wanted there to be a sign trailing that plane that said "Don't do it Adi!"

Edited by JDub1, Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:48 PM.

Mita_Jo

Mita_Jo

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:50 PM

bettymojo, I'll make the joke for you. Milena probably didn't want to do the chair dance because she was afraid they'd drop her fat ass.

After seeing her, I realize that Marsha and Regina were horrible yes, but mainly I was just annoyed. I didn't want to kill them HALF as much as I wanted to kill Milena. And that bitch is only 23 years old! If Adi doesn't get out soon, he's got a lot of years to deal with her. I did like it when he stood up to her. Hopefully there is some equality in their marriage. I laughed when he told her to shut up during her "toast". Too bad she was done by then.

I can't believe she got pissed because her sil wanted to go to her son's birthday party. She's lucky she showed up in the first place. I wouldn't have. I would have sent a gift and told her to have a good ass time.

She has no fasion sense at all. That rehearsal outfit was the hugest crime against humanity.

I liked this format of one bride per hour. It made things so much easier to follow.

mimimomx3

mimimomx3

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 10:52 PM

I kept waiting for a nip slip in the gold wedding shower dress.

dawsnzchck

dawsnzchck

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 11:03 PM

Amen to that. It looked like an overstuffed sack of potatoes.

All I can say is thank God Bridezillas decided to give us an all Milena episode instead of stretching it into two more halves of an episode.

I couldn't believe her giving that speech at the end of the night. Freaking let it go.I should say I can't believe her tirade before the wedding but unfortunately I kind of came to expect it from her. She has no clue what a wedding is actually about.

And the whole "I won't be the baby anymore" thing explains so much. Bitch was spoiled her entire life and needs her silver spoon shoved up her ass.

Plus the Bridezillas spellcheck crew struck again with "Dance Troop" as in Boy Scout not group of performers which would be "troupe".

SnidelyWhipass

SnidelyWhipass

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 11:10 PM

Plus the Bridezillas spellcheck crew struck again with "Dance Troop" as in Boy Scout not group of performers which would be "troupe".

Agreed. I had a little "tee hee" at that, immediately followed by a gasp of horror at the cost -- $10,000!!!!!!!!!!??????????? OK, first of all, who in hell has a dance TROUPE entertain at their reception outside of Siegried and Roy? (a chair dance was too tacky?). And secondly, who PAYS that kind of money for it?

Idiocy.

talkstoomuch

talkstoomuch

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 11:13 PM

What got me was when her Mom was trying to have a "My baby is getting married" moment and Milena started babbling about something else and cut her off.

Not to mention when her mom tried to take her mind off the in-law's lateness, and sweetness told her to SHUT UP.

Or when her mom "insisted" on paying for Milena's nails to get done on mom's birthday, and instead of saying "thank you," Milena requested a new dress as well.

All her shirts made me want to cry and beg her to put on a bra.

Girlfriend definitely needs to get acquainted with foundation garments. That gold dress and rehearsal outfit were begging for a girdle. Or some seams allowance. The only time Milena's boobs were lifted was when Anetta was holding them up for her.

Milena, who is a ''real estate acquisitions agent,'' thought the show would provide the perfect wedding video to immortalize her perfect wedding to Adi, 30, who is a law student. 'I wanted to have a beautiful, professional video of the wedding, and with [Bridezillas'] professional editing and microphone and visual quality, I knew that we were going to get a great video that we were really proud of.''

Why oh why do the 'zillas keep saying this? Have they ever seen this damn show? You spent over $100K on your wedidng, and you want to skimp on a video? Get the fuck out of here!

Edited by talkstoomuch, Aug 6, 2006 @ 11:15 PM.

Ananayel

Ananayel

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2006 @ 11:53 PM

And why would you have a cathedral veil if you weren't getting married in a, you know, cathedral?

Because she got wedding tips from Regina?

Poor Adi. I know he signed up for this, so I shouldn't really feel sorry for him. But I can't help it. Maybe he, Archie, and Domingos can form some kind of support group.

brownSugar

brownSugar

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 7, 2006 @ 12:00 AM

I hate to admit it, but I sort of identified with Milena.

Oh God.

Like her, when I get mad, I stay that way. I have a horrible temper, but unlike her, am aware of it and try very hard to keep it in check. In her situation, with my FMIL showing up an hour and half late, I would have been LIVID. Ready to strangle someone. But unlike Milena, I have a touch of perspective - the tardy guest didn't ruin your wedding, YOU did. Be angry - you deserve to be. Just learn to check that anger when it begins running and your life and ruining happy moments.