But First! Live Feed Discussion (SPOILERS Abound)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

65418 replies to this topic

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Sep 20, 2013 @ 11:58 PM

Bob Sambob went through the thread and indexed where each season starts and begins. He was also kind enough to share it with the thread. You can find the indexing post here

MrSarahWalker

MrSarahWalker

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:12 PM

While I agree that Aaryn isn't attached to taking GM to the end, I do think it would be stupid for GM to boot Aaryn over McCrae or anyone else.  In fact I think it would be stupid for anyone not named Elissa to boot Aaryn.  McCrae is one half of the most powerful duo in the game.  The goal at this point for everyone should be to break them up.  Especially since you can now blame Elissa for it instead of getting your own hands dirty.  

But more specifically for GM, we the audience may know that Aaryn is willing to cut GM loose but GM doesn't know this.  And to Aaryn's credit she has been adamant in not being the one to decide GM's fate.  She said multiple times to Amanda and co that someone else would have to put GM up because she couldn't.  So I think GM should remain loyal to Aaryn at this point in time.  

Nevermind that GM has spent the whole time hating Elissa so I'm guessing she's just playing nice with the HOH right now.

Edited by MrSarahWalker, Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:15 PM.

Ceeg

Ceeg

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:14 PM

Bless Elissa. She just told GM that getting offended on Candice's behalf (over all the Candice/Aaryn/GM drama) isn't about the fact that Candice is her friend. "This is about respect for diversity, this is about respect for culture. This is 2013. That behavior is disgusting."

Runningwild

Runningwild

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:21 PM

"This is about respect for diversity, this is about respect for culture. This is 2013. That behavior is disgusting."

Wow.  Elissa is just all kinds of awesome! 

Thanks to all the feed watchers for providing all these updates.  Much appreciated.

Xazeal

Xazeal

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:22 PM

I'll hand it to GM; she's good at making me forget temporary why I dislike her.

She really is. One day she cracks me the hell up and makes me think she might not really be so bad, and the next day she's screaming about how Candice's mother doesn't want her, and then a week later, against my better judgement, I'm back to thinking she may actually not be that bad.

She's truly a terrible person and really needs to get some professional help, but damn, sometimes she just makes me smile. And I know Aaryn's a disgusting, vile, racist piece of shit, but I respect her game and her attitude towards it. She's not having meltdowns about Elissa's HOH win, she just seems to accept that it's part of the game.

The rest of them have no redeeming qualities. Except for Elissa, who is obviously the goddess of everything at this point.

Edited by Xazeal, Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:23 PM.

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:23 PM

Oh, here comes Andy.

Cutty

Cutty

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:24 PM

Elissa to GM: You know that they are trying to get you up cause they want you to go instead of Aaryn. Aaryn is going along with it.

Boom. Roasted.

bandita

bandita

Video Archivist

Elissa was funny telling Andy he couldn't come into the room.

Shocker

Shocker

Couch Potato

This is the sad part about GM for me: sometimes I like her, sometimes I don't. I like her more when she's not bashing people and making racist remarks. I'll hand it to GM; she's good at making me forget temporary why I dislike her. This GM/Elissa convo is making me want them both to work together with Judd and Spencer to get Amanda out, because all four of them do want them out.

I love BB for the game.  When I see Aaryn and GM make wise moves, I'm excited, and also, like you, jessied112,  I feel somewhat sorry for both of them for what they will face when they leave the game.  I don't feel sorry for Spencer at all because he will always be my least favorite player.  I'm embarrassed for Andy because as a former teacher, I can't see that the school where he teaches will be excited to have him back on their staff.  Teachers across America have been fired for their FB posts, and Andy has many videos that show him using foul language and making inappropriate comments about others...such as wishing someone's death.  I'm sure the parents of his students will be horrified by the press he receives. 

I know they all are responsible for whatever happens to them, but the repercussions the HGs of BB15 will face are by far the worst we have seen.  Believe me, I'm not condoning any racist, misogynistic, or homophobic comments; but I can't help but feel sorry for them.

OMG Andy at the door of HoH:  Can I come in?

Elissa:  No, we are talking. 

LOL I love her!!

Cutty

Cutty

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:25 PM

Andy: Can I come in?
Elissa: NO.

LOL.

Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:27 PM

Elissa > everyone

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:28 PM

That's refreshing to read.

LOL Elissa just told GM than Aaryn and Amanda are working together, and GM facepalmed as if she had no idea. She can't be serious, right?

I'm afraid she is. Back last Sunday whom Aaryn made her nominations, she said something about doing it to protect her alliance (i.e. the 3AM group). Production had a nice cut to a smiling GinaMarie. To me, she looked as if she thought Aaryn was referring to her.

bandita

bandita

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:30 PM

Aaryn crying to Elissa. What happened to Andy during the cut to fish. He weaseled himself back to the yard, I guess. Now back to fish.

Edited by bandita, Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:42 PM.

Shocker

Shocker

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:31 PM

Elissa and Aaryn in the HoH room;  Andy and GM in the cockpit.  Decisions...decisions...who to watch?

**Andy:  Elissa isn't changing her mind at all!!

GM:  (laughing)  I know...she's not taking any BS!

Edited by Shocker, Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:36 PM.

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:33 PM

Andy: Can I come in?

Elissa: NO.

LOL.

Shut it down, Elissa!

Cutty

Cutty

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:34 PM

GM to Andy: Elissa already told me that Amanda and Aaryn said to put me up.

I bet Andy is shitting his pants. He knows their brilliant plan has been foiled.

Ceeg

Ceeg

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:36 PM

Elissa is amazing right now with Aaryn. She's calling her out for everything.

Cutty

Cutty

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:38 PM

Elissa: "You wanna be here so bad to play the game for Amanda?"

Dying over here.

Meanwhile Andy is throwing the McSloths under the bus to GM. Says they are untrustworthy. Rat boy sees the writing on the wall.

bandita

bandita

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:38 PM

Elissa is not buying into this argument by Aaryn. Says they can rebuild next week  if she survives.

Edited by bandita, Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:41 PM.

stinamaia

stinamaia

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:39 PM

Elissa plays so much better when Helen isn't undermining her.

Ceeg

Ceeg

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:46 PM

Aaryn is finally spilling a little bit. She just told Elissa that every single person in the house came up to her and told her that Elissa was the target this week (had she not won HOH). I wish she'd throw some more people under the bus though, specifically.

I not sure that Elissa is buying any of Aaryn's ass kissing. 

Shocker

Shocker

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:48 PM

Elissa plays so much better when Helen isn't undermining her.

Here's proof, stinamaia - Elissa to Aaryn:  Everything you've said to me is a bold-faced lie.

Elissa:  I don't know why Helen felt she had to talk for me

harperlee

harperlee

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:48 PM

Are the hoh nominations tonight or tomorrow night? Approximate time? I normally don't read this thread because I don't get the feeds and liked to avoid spoilers, but I am glued to it now! I can't bear to wait until Sunday's episode airs to find out whats going on, and I'm really loving the behind the scenes conversations and stuff. Last night during the hoh comp, I sat here refreshing over and over until I found out who won.

Ceeg

Ceeg

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:56 PM

Watching Aaryn, McCrae, and Amanda squirm and cry, and Andy happily throw them all under the bus is worth the money I paid for the feeds for the whole summer.

This has probably been the most enjoyable 18 hours on the feeds in the entire season.

Artsda

Artsda

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:57 PM

Elissa being HOH is such a refreshing change. I love her telling Andy that she can't tell him anything because he's Amanda's puppet. She's awesome!

Aunt Pearl

Aunt Pearl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:58 PM

I know harperlee.  It's addictive  :)

Shocker

Shocker

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:59 PM

Elissa is at the dressers downstairs rearranging clothes while McNasty waits for her in the HoH room.  LOL  Amanda might be there as well, but I missed it if she is.

I wish there were a camera focused on the activities in the HoH room now to see what McNasty is doing.  Elissa's in the kitchen now moseying around. 

Andy goes to the cockpit and asks "Can I come in?" to Spencer and Judd before he enters.   Times have changed in the past 24 hrs.

Edited by Shocker, Aug 23, 2013 @ 3:06 PM.

luckylondon

luckylondon

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 3:07 PM

My favorite part of the lengthy (because it IS Helen, of course it was lengthy) conversation between Helen and Elissa today was that Elissa had her talking point and was sticking to it. And her talking point was that Candice was an amazing person who overcame so much to accomplish so much and had an amazing life. And that meanwhile, Aaryn and GM were a bunch of ignorant, hateful, racist bitches. I mean, she said it in her spacy, Elissa way, but never gave even an inch when Helen tried to paint them as just "not knowing Candice" and "good but misguided people". 

Exactly, Katesus! Elissa not giving even one inch.

Helen even tried to bring up the fact that she and Elissa had not actually seen bed gate, but Elissa pretty much shut that down saying she knew Candice would not lie about that kind of thing.

She was not having any of it.

But all the talk about showing these people how much "America" hates them? That doesn't interest me at all. You know what would interest me? Having someone sit Helen down, and first show her the un-edited Bedgate video. The one that made me cry watching Howard and Candice in the have not room afterwards. Because she has convinced herself that because she wasn't there, Candice was the liar, and Aaryn was the victim. Because Candice was not good for her game, and Aaryn was. And then I want her to see the 30 minute "tribute" to the other racism in the house, starting with Aaryn and GM's comments abut her. And then I want her to explain to me how Aaryn and GM were great people, and that Candice blew things out of proportion. I don't know why Helen's reaction to all of this and comments about it has pissed me off the most, but it has. 

I would soooo love Helen put on the spot, feet held to the fire and point blank give a response to all that.

I know this was Tuesday, but I am still catching up on last week.

I also love, Aaryn was getting pissed off the whole time Amanda was talking to Elissa in the cockpit saying, "what are they doing for over an hour? Just so not necessary." Then Amanda comes up and tells them everything and that Elissa said they were all stupid and that Amanda was motivated to make Elissa feel safe so that she wouldn't go crazy to win HOH and Aaryn is pissed off about it because she thinks Amanda went and saved her ass with Elissa when Aaryn made her HoH for Amanda's benefit and Aaryn is hung out to dry. She is acting all pissy AGAIN. Ok, now I will catch up on this week post-HOH comp.

Edited by TWoP Howard, Aug 23, 2013 @ 5:11 PM.
Formatting

Cutty

Cutty

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 3:20 PM

Ginamarie calling Aaryn out. Says Helen would've worked with them but she wasted if because she was up Amanda's butt.

GirlyNerd

GirlyNerd

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 3:24 PM

OH. MY. GOD.

I have been so hating myself for watching this season, and hating myself even more for signing up for feeds, but the comp last night and Elissa's handling of today's convos has almost made all the pain and gnashing of teeth worth it.

Based on how I've seen Elissa manage people today and rise to the occasion as a "fixer," I think she's ten times Amanda and Helen combined. Amanda has force of personality and not much to back it up without an army and Helen was just not a very intuitive player. I feel like Elissa is not only playing for her own best interests but the best interests of all the real players left in the game.

Elissa's way amazing. I knew she had a brain, but I didn't expect her to be such a good handler.

Ceeg

Ceeg

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 3:25 PM

Ginamarie calling Aaryn out. Says Helen would've worked with them but she wasted if because she was up Amanda's butt.

And she said she should have put up McCrae and Amanda because they can't win shit.

I love Aaryn's realization that she's fucked because she's been playing Amanda's game for weeks now.

Elissa and Judd are both laughing about how Candice jumped off as soon as Helen did because she wanted to go back to jury. I love Elissa's love for Candice.

Edited by Ceeg, Aug 23, 2013 @ 3:26 PM.