Supernatural Dreams: Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

198 replies to this topic

Godmother

Godmother

Stalker

Posted Jun 27, 2008 @ 1:43 AM

I had a dream last night where some coffee shop waitress was possessed by Lilith and I was the only one who knew about it. She was after Sam and I managed to keep her away from him. And then Sam and I made out. :-D

amy lou

amy lou

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 27, 2008 @ 4:57 PM

I had a dream that I went to the movies with a friend, and then she dropped me off at home. I walked into my kitchen, and Jensen was standing there dicing onions and crying. Then Jared and I had a tea party, and my mother was a robot that served the tea. At the end, Jared, Jensen and I were all laying on my living room floor coloring a giant Dora the Explorer coloring book.

FireySnake

FireySnake

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:Fencing<br />Supernatural<br />Movies<br />Music<br />Astrology<br />Reading

Posted Jul 10, 2008 @ 12:56 PM

So apparently my Supernatural dreams like crossovers.

The first dream was a month ago; I'm outside my house, picking up tree branches that got blown down in a storm. I turn around and Sam is there, crying. He says he's collecting the branches for Dean's pyre. Over to the side is Dean's body, and Jo is wrapping it in mummy bandages. Suddenly it's nighttime, and Apollo from the original Battlestar Galactica comes running up and says that he's got a resurrection chamber that can bring Dean back to life. Then Starbuck from the new Battlestar Galactica runs up and says they're running out of time. The outside lights go out, and when they come back on everyone's gone.

The other dream was pretty much the plot from an episode of In Plain Sight - Dean and Sam are on the run from bad guys, and Dean gets shot in the chest; they hole up in an abandoned gas station/mansion (?) while Sam tends to Dean, then they make a run for it when the bad guys show up. They sneak into an old car and make their getaway.

Area Woman

Area Woman

Fanatic

• Interests:areawomantwop@gmail.com

Posted Aug 17, 2008 @ 4:16 PM

The heat must be getting to me. Last night I dreamed that Mary was alive but somehow unable to ever change out of her White Nightgown of Doom. The Winchesters went out to dinner to celebrate -- Sam, Dean, and John still dressed as hunters, flanking lovely Mary in her eternal jammies. Sam and Dean, on Mary's right, were trying in vain to get John to pass them the whipped cream. John, obviously smitten with his wife and absolutely giddy with it, ignored them completely and kept playfully sneaking dollops of whipped cream onto Mary's plate from the can he had hidden behind his back. The man was giggling, people.

Then there was a brief flash of an extremely cranky Dean being roused from bed to drive Sam to Harvard at an ungodly hour of the morning. Then Mary was picking both boys up from Harvard after school, except suddenly they were pre-teens....and they were so fat from all of the whipped cream Ecstatic!John had been feeding everyone that they literally could not fit themselves into the back seat of the Impala.

Good Lord.

fay

fay

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 18, 2008 @ 6:54 AM

Your dream makes me ridiculously happy. Your subconscious must be an interesting place!

calamitysxchild

calamitysxchild

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 20, 2008 @ 6:08 PM

I didn't have a Supernatural dream exactly, but I DID have a dream last night concerning the premiere and, actually, this website.

It was the night of the premiere, and for some reason I was watching it with my Dad on my computer. At the first commercial, I tried to log onto the forums to talk about what had happened so far (which is odd, since you can't actually post until the end of the episode, yes?) and it wasn't loading.

Suddenly, I was in a room full of people, and they were all from the Supernatural forum on here! People were freaking out and screaming at the mods at Demian, who were pissed because they hadn't been told the site would be shutting down the night of the premiere for site repairs or something like that. It was all very intense, and I really don't know what would happen if the scenario did occur.

Oh wait! About a week ago I had a dream where Dean's memories were coming to life around him and Sam at random moments. One example? They were in the Impala, Dean was driving and Sam was asleep. Sam woke up, and Dean had passed out at the wheel and there was some sort of weird war-like scene occurring around them, which would be more of John memory, I suppose, but my dreams never make sense like that anyway so whatever.

wassupSammy789

wassupSammy789

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:I'm the bomb...nuff said...

Posted Sep 5, 2008 @ 3:58 PM

Okay....in my dream I was kidnapped by this dude, and he was all, like, "I'm gonna kill you!" and I was all, like, "no don't kill me!" and then, Sam was tied to this table and Dean just randomly appeared beside him and untied him and then untied me and I was, like, "yes!" and then they shot some old lady, and in the dream I knew it was the bad guy even though it was this random old lady....then she turned into dust and Sam was talking really quietly to Dean and I was confused.... then I woke up....it was cool... Sam was wearing a black bowtie for some reason.... Anyway.... that was my dream...

patty1h

patty1h

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 26, 2008 @ 11:26 AM

I had a dream that The CW showed a whole hour of clips and gag reel stuff instead of a regular episode. In the dream, there were no clips from actual episodes. My subconscious decided to just create quick clips of the boys breaking character and laughing a lot. Basically just being adorable.

I remember thinking to myself, in the dream, that this was the most fabulous thing and alternately squeeing/swooning.

Edited by patty1h, Dec 26, 2008 @ 11:27 AM.

Alltheravens

Alltheravens

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 12, 2009 @ 7:45 PM

Wow patty1h, those are the kind of dreams I like having, wouldn't it be awesome if they in fact aired a whole hour of gag reels and not just 7 minutes on the DVD's?

Anyway, I had a weir dream, starring me as a MOTW.

I was in my mom's room when she answered a phone call. I hear some noises outside her window, so I peek through the curtains and see my neighbors. The oldest son has his back to me and is talking into his cell, and then I realize it's actually him calling my mother. I ask him what he's doing; and as he turns around, itís Sam. He approaches me and with a smile asks where we are buried. I answer, "the city cemetery, of course. You can find me and my whole family buried one next to the other." He goes back to my neighbors and they leave to salt and burn my and my family's remains.

Totally creepy.

FireySnake

FireySnake

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:Fencing<br />Supernatural<br />Movies<br />Music<br />Astrology<br />Reading

Posted Feb 27, 2009 @ 3:21 PM

I had a very nice Supernatural/Jared/Jensen dream last night. I was at an airport, and Jared was sitting (shirtless) at a bar, very, very drunk (and looking exactly like this picture). I had to get him to the gate for his flight, so I eased on over and started him moving toward the gate. We walked through the airport (which was a maze of glass hallways), and I saw Dean approaching. Dean asked, "Where is he?" I turned around, and Jared was gone. Dean and I decided to split up to search for Jared so he wouldn't miss his flight. Then I woke up.

Gracious

Gracious

Posted Mar 1, 2009 @ 7:21 PM

I had a dream last night about a Supernatural/Reaper crossover. (Reaper)Sam had been sent to collect Ruby and send her back to Hell, but (Supernatural)Sam was reluctant to let him, so Dean & Ray Wise had to team up and convince him it was for the best. Then Ray Wise took everyone for ice cream. It was awesome.

patty1h

patty1h

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 9, 2009 @ 10:16 AM

I had a dream that John Waters had a new movie out and JA had a part in it. It was very short - only saw two scenes before I woke up. Can't even say what the movie was about.

JA was dressed like Dean, wearing a dark canvas Carhartt -like jacket. He picks up a newspaper and whatever he reads there makes his eyes open really wide, in your typical overly exaggerated broad comedy reaction. No dialog - dream over.

Godmother

Godmother

Stalker

Posted Mar 30, 2009 @ 2:12 AM

Weird succession of Supernatural dreams lately. First, I had a dream where the apocalypse was in full swing, and Anna was working some sparkly mojo all around, pulling demons out of their bodies, stopping time, that sort of thing. The boys were battling forces of evil in other locations and they did not know that Anna was helping them.

Then, last night I had a dream that I was a long lost Winchester sister, older than both Dean and Sam, and we were being haunted by Mitch Pileggi. Only he wasn't Grandaddy Samuel, but Walter Skinner. I caught him, made him visible, only to have him turn into evil Sam in my arms, who reminded me that I always used to overpower him as a kid because I managed to steal his Lego blocks. Then I cried, Dean cried, and I set fire to his hair and watched as he turned into Baby Sam in my arms and then died.

Wow, my dreams read like bad fan fiction. :-D And I don't even read fan fiction!

GSRgrrl

GSRgrrl

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 4, 2009 @ 5:34 PM

I had a dream last night about Jared and Jensen. I got to visit their set and while I was there I was playing basketball with Jared. I hate basketball. I'm 5'2" for god's sake. The only good part about that was that Jared engulfed me in a huge bear hug after.
But...even in my dream I was craving a bit of the Jensen love, so it switched to me working out in the gym with Jensen and being feisty if anyone else came by to bother us. It would have been a good dream, but I sensed that I was not Jenson's type (duh) and he really didn't want to be hanging out with me. :(
Better dream next time, I guess.

patty1h

patty1h

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 6, 2009 @ 6:37 PM

Weird dream. I was at Bobby's house and had just cooked breakfast for Dean and Sam. They appeared both to be in their very early 20's in the dream. I felt comfortable there - not like an outsider. Sometime during the meal, I noticed that Dean had a little piece of eggshell stuck near his mouth. I wiped it off and eveyone had a little chuckle.

The next day, I was starting breakfast again and it was just me and Sam in the kitchen. I came over to him and saw that now he had a piece of eggshell on him even though no actual eggs had been broken yet. I realized that Sam was envious of the attention that Dean had gotten the previous day and was recreating the events. In my head I knew Sam was guilelessly seeking attention from me, who he saw in a motherly role.

As I stood there silently deciding how to handle this cry for love, Bobby came into the kitchen. He took in the scenario and figured out the situation in seconds flat. Dean came in the next second and he picked up on the tense standoff immediately. The three of us stood looking at each other, wondering how to deal with Sam's obvious neediness.

I woke up then, feeling so bad for all three guys.

Area Woman

Area Woman

Fanatic

• Interests:areawomantwop@gmail.com

Posted Apr 22, 2011 @ 11:42 AM

Despite falling asleep watching S1 of Supernatural, I dreamt I was at the movies with Jared and Genevieve. Well, not with them; in addition to them. You know what I mean. Anyway.

Jared was eating a bowl of crackers the size of a wine barrel, and he was crunching so loudly that nobody could hear the movie (he was chewing with his mouth open like a Texan, obvs). Finally his wife grabbed him around his giant Jared neck and shrieked, "If I had a third hand I would STRANGLE you!!"

sadfn

sadfn

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 22, 2011 @ 1:28 PM

Finally his wife grabbed him around his giant Jared neck and shrieked, "If I had a third hand I would STRANGLE you!!"

OMG, sooo funny! I don't know what is funnier {his giant Jared neck} or {"If I had a third hand I would STRANGLE you!!"}

hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 24, 2011 @ 3:54 PM

I've only recently got into Supernatural (blame the motivator thread in the rec room). Although, over a year ago I did have a dream I was talking to Bobby, he even used the word eejit. (I guess someone must have motivated using 'idjit', and my subconscious turned it into something more familar.)

patty1h

patty1h

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 21, 2013 @ 10:21 AM

Wow, long time since I had any SPN dreams..... until last night.

I was some kind of reporter and was sent to a police precinct to do research. I was surprised to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan there; he had left show business and was now a detective. Most people treated him as an average Joe and left him alone but I was starstruck because of my love for him for his role on SPN. I was left to drift around, getting a feel for how the officers and staff worked. I tried to be professional, but my eyes followed JDM around and I could sense that he was getting pissed. He was just getting ready to leave when someone suggested that he could drop me off. He was gruff like he was as John Winchester, but waved me to come along. I was elated and nervous as I followed him to his big, black SUV.

The rest of the dream was me trying to navigate him through endless streets to an unknown destination.