S2 and All Stars and 14: Mike "Boogie": Chill Town—Population: Just You

• Please log in to reply

388 replies to this topic

Barrett0033

Barrett0033

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 29, 2007 @ 11:21 AM

I always knew there was a reason some referred to Chilltown as Dr. Will and his genital wart Booger.

Westie1

Westie1

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 3, 2007 @ 9:33 PM

Word. He basically was saying "I'm such a successful bar owner and restauranteur that women are practically throwing themselves at me. I have sex in private jets on the way to Vegas. Because my money makes me so irresistible, my lifestyle is very promiscuous. Being promiscuous exposes me to various diseases. One of them happens to be genital warts. Guess it's all part of the lifestyle and it's a risk that I'm willing to bear." What a complete doofus. His parents should be ashamed of him.

And what is really sad is that there will still be women out there who will sleep with him - genital warts and all.

I saw the episode today for the first time and think that he is vile.

Mussel Bound

Mussel Bound

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 4, 2007 @ 2:03 PM

What kind of a fool thinks talking about how constant sleeping around leading to STDs is a *good* way to promote a business?

Not just a business, a restaurant... ewwwwww....
But to answer your question, the same slimy creep who not only never washed his hands after using the bathroom on national television, but used the "jerk shack," also without washing his hands, and before using the community kitchen.

Who in their right mind would eat at his restaurants? You don't have to have sex with him to pick up his nasty diseases; he spreads them all on his own.

Procrastination

Procrastination

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 5, 2007 @ 11:26 PM

He basically was saying "I'm such a successful bar owner and restauranteur that women are practically throwing themselves at me. I have sex in private jets on the way to Vegas. Because my money makes me so irresistible, my lifestyle is very promiscuous.

Well, it sure as hell ain't his looks. And the thing is, we all know he is filthy rich and being rich means gross gold-digging whores having casual sex with you, no matter how gross you are, in exchange for VIP treatment. I don't understand why Boogie feels the need to brag about this. It makes him look more pathetic than cool. I felt embarrassed for all parties involved -- Mike, Will, and myself for watching it on YouTube. Apparently being a millionaire can't untrash white trash. Boogie = ew.

crethas

crethas

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 2, 2007 @ 10:33 AM

Mike Boogie arrested in Denver for allegedly assaulting a waitress at a sports bar:

Mike Boogie on The Smoking Gun

What a stand-up guy!

BassetHound

BassetHound

Fanatic

Posted Nov 2, 2007 @ 2:45 PM

Once a scumbag, always a scumbag.

legaleagle44

legaleagle44

Stalker

Posted Nov 11, 2007 @ 12:45 PM

What still strikes me as funny is that (1) Dick Donato (who makes Boogie look like Sir Galahad) thinks that Mike's own misogynistic behavior was "inappropriate" and (2) Boogie himself looks down his nose at Dick.

News flash, Boogie: Dick's face is what you'll be seeing in the mirror in about 15-20 years. Get used to it now.

princessu

princessu

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 26, 2007 @ 1:10 AM

YUCK! He looks so creepy in that mugshot. I can't believe anyone would want to sleep with him.

keram

keram

Fanatic

Posted Dec 14, 2007 @ 5:45 PM

Boogie is named as a co-defendant in a rather serious charge.

Dale

Dale

Fanatic

Posted Dec 14, 2007 @ 5:55 PM

I'm not surprised. Sounds up Boogie's alley to me.

keram

keram

Fanatic

Posted Dec 18, 2007 @ 8:48 PM

La Dolce's court jester is at it again.

What a maroon!

Edited by keram, Dec 18, 2007 @ 8:48 PM.

CherSolly

CherSolly

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 26, 2008 @ 7:30 PM

Any updates on that rape thing?

trifle

trifle

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 3, 2011 @ 1:15 PM

Wow--there really is such a thing as karma:

Boogie's Lawsuit

dantsea

dantsea

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 9, 2012 @ 10:38 AM

This man has an abnormally wide head. Every time I see him in the DR with a hat on, I marvel at the sheer acreage of material shading his noggin. And, he's a douche. I guess I can see why he wants that cash because anyone with looks and a personality like that had better be making it rain hundred dollar bills to make friends and influence people.

Edited by dantsea, Aug 9, 2012 @ 10:39 AM.

steve91199

steve91199

Stalker

Posted Aug 20, 2012 @ 1:09 AM

Apparently no one told him that desperate attempts to look young often have the opposite effect. He dresses like he's in one of those hip-hop videos where they have old men rapping for a joke. The blonde highlights look like a teenage girl's bad experiment. His clothes are too baggy and reveal too much. It's extremely difficult to look at him.

Edited by steve91199, Aug 20, 2012 @ 1:09 AM.

MethodActor05

MethodActor05

Stalker

Posted Aug 20, 2012 @ 1:57 AM

Plus, that baggy hip-hop look is so early '00s. Tighter, more fitted stuff is back in. He's an Eminem wannabe, and his look is frozen in 2001.

Although you can tell it's getting to him- his bit about winning a speed skater contest in 1986 when "not one of you were born yet" (paraphrased) was pretty telling.

Edited by MethodActor05, Aug 20, 2012 @ 1:58 AM.

sissykay

sissykay

Stalker

Posted Aug 20, 2012 @ 10:13 PM

Apparently no one told him that desperate attempts to look young often have the opposite effect. He dresses like he's in one of those hip-hop videos where they have old men rapping for a joke. The blonde highlights look like a teenage girl's bad experiment. His clothes are too baggy and reveal too much. It's extremely difficult to look at him.

That and he's butt ugly.

Dee Clutter

Dee Clutter

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 23, 2012 @ 10:47 AM

Since he's talked about his son and wears his "Brady" shirt, I was wondering if anyone knew his family situation. Wife? Ex- ? Surrogate? (Although I don't think any woman would allow Boogie to raise a kid) Adoption? (See surrogate.)

bunnyface

bunnyface

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 23, 2012 @ 12:44 PM

I don't know what his baby situation is, but I prefer to think that some poor young lady was desperate enough to take his cash and incubate his baby but not SO desperate as to actually sleep with him. That no matter how desperate she was, she still recognized a line that should not be crossed.

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Sep 1, 2012 @ 1:28 AM

God, yes. I have a vision of him sitting in the nominee chair waiting to be evicted, with his legs all akimbo, and stupid, creepy clothes on, as usual, that won't go away. Then he came out of the house and did that asinine kneeling pose. I cringe just thinking of it—partly because it's horrifying to look at, and partly because it's horrifying to see an adult make such of fool of himself, all the while he thinks he's the epitome of cool.

So I cannot imagine how any woman would want to sleep with that, let alone breed with it.

legaleagle44

legaleagle44

Stalker

Posted Sep 1, 2012 @ 11:03 AM

So I cannot imagine how any woman would want to sleep with that, let alone breed with it.

I also question the taste/sanity/eyesight of my fellow gay men who would hire him to fulfill their daddy fantasies (as has supposedly happened on numerous occasions in the past). Really, guys? That's your idea of a daddy fantasy?

dantsea

dantsea

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 1, 2012 @ 2:22 PM

I got the impression from the way he dresses that he's actually on the "son" side of that transaction. But still, the same "that's your idea of a fantasy?" applies there.

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Sep 2, 2012 @ 2:19 AM

That's what I thought, too, based on this article from Reality Blurred. A disgruntled business partner might not be the most reliable source in the world, but it sure makes for an entertaining lawsuit, if you don't mind being traumatized by thinking about it. That's not my fantasy, but it's not the fantasy that I find traumatizing; it's Mike's involvement. Just thinking about him living his daily life makes me want to get the brain bleach out.

I got the impression from the way he dresses that he's actually on the "son" side of that transaction

In his original season, he seemed like the Peter Pan type, except for the part where he's not cute. Several years later, and he's still not a grown-up. That poor kid of his. You just know Mike is going to want to be a "cool Dad," and the kid will die of shame.

legaleagle44

legaleagle44

Stalker

Posted Sep 3, 2012 @ 2:59 PM

You just know Mike is going to want to be a "cool Dad," and the kid will die of shame.

Either that, or require years (if not decades) of therapy and a completely new identity as soon as he's old enough to leave home.

Mystery

Mystery

Fanatic

Posted Jul 21, 2013 @ 1:55 PM

The case referred to above came out the other day; I recognized the name "Malin" and stopped to read it. Mike lost the first part of the case, in which he claimed he was being extorted. The partner and her lawyer who were accusing him of embezzling restaurant funds to pay for his sexual encounters had sent him a complaint that said that because someone else was receiving a copy of the lawsuit, they had left blanks in certain portions of the complaint dealing with MIke's use of company resources to arrange sexual liaisons with older men, but "[w]hen the Complaint is filed with the Los Angeles Superior Court, there will be no blanks in the pleading."

Mike claimed that that was extortion, but the court decided it was just normal lawsuit language. The court said "We cannot conclude that the 

exposure of Malin’s alleged activities would subject him to any more disgrace than the claim that he was an embezzler."

The case is still going on though, because he claimed that they found out information by hacking and wiretapping. 

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jul 22, 2013 @ 7:25 PM

"We cannot conclude that the exposure of Malin’s alleged activities would subject him to any more disgrace than the claim that he was an embezzler."

Ha! Well said, judge. Not to mention it hasn't been what I'd call a well-kept secret that he has been involved in relationships with older men. 

SPen

SPen

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 5, 2013 @ 10:36 AM

I cringe just thinking of it—partly because it's horrifying to look at, and partly because it's horrifying to see an adult make such of fool of himself, all the while he thinks he's the epitome of cool.

"Tebowing" pretty much swept the nation by that point so to most it was the epitome of cool.

MethodActor05

MethodActor05

Stalker

Posted Sep 13, 2013 @ 3:32 AM

Ha! Well said, judge. Not to mention it hasn't been what I'd call a well-kept secret that he has been involved in relationships with older men. 

It's a shame Jerry and Mike weren't in the same seasons together.

toddthomas

toddthomas

Fanatic

Posted Mar 14, 2014 @ 10:53 AM

Any lawsuit updates from those in the know?