Favorite/Least Favorite BB Houseguest Of All Time

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

71 replies to this topic

Outlast

Outlast

Fanatic

• Interests:Survivor<br />Big Brother<br />Amazing Race<br />Star Trek<br />Reading<br />Playing games

Posted Sep 18, 2007 @ 7:23 AM

Love 'em - EvelDick, Evil Dr. Will, Jason, Danielle, Nakomis & pretty much all the Sovs.

Leave 'em - The entire Fiendsheep group, Cowboy, Erika, Alison, Amber, Jameka, Jen.

OttoZilch

OttoZilch

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 10:32 AM

Favorites: Dr Will, Roddy, Jase/Scott, Alison, Marvin, Amy, Jack

Least Favorites: Erig, James Whine, Mantroll, Chiara, Ratbert, Beau, BB2 Boogie

SK03

SK03

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 19, 2007 @ 4:06 PM

Favorite to Least Favorite Winners.

1. BB 2 Will Kirby, .....BB 3 Lisa, BB 1 Eddie, ..BB 5 Drew, .......BB 6 Maggie, ...BB 8 Dick, .BB 4 Jun and BB 7 Boogie.

Favorite to Least Favorite Runner Ups.

1. BB 1 Josh, BB 3 Danielle, ...BB 8 Daniele*, ..BB 4 Allison, BB 2 Nicole, ...BB 5 Cowboy, ..BB 7 Erika and BB 6 Ivette.

* I think she could have been a deserving winner if she were a few years older and wiser.

Favorite to Least Favorite 3rd Place Finishers.

1. BB 6 Janelle, BB 1 Curtis, ..BB 7 Janelle, ..BB 2 Monica, BB 3 Jason, ...BB 8 Zach, BB 5 Diane and BB 4 Ratbert.

heatercat

heatercat

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 24, 2007 @ 11:02 PM

Favorites: Kaysar, Allison, Will (in BB2... not so much in BB7 because I hate him around Boogie), Jen, Janelle

Least: Boogie, the Donatos (probably my hate is enhanced by the blatant producer manipulation in their favor), the Friendship (especially Jenn and Ivette), Robert

StopMe

StopMe

Fanatic

Posted Oct 10, 2007 @ 5:39 PM

Faves: Janelle, Jessica, Jen

Least: Maggie, The Friendship, The Donatos, Zach

sidekickgirl

sidekickgirl

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 2, 2008 @ 7:34 PM

Faves: Brittany (back when the show was pure, haha), Janelle, Evil Dr. Will & Crazy James

Least: Maggie/Cappy, Marcellus & Boogie

Ona

Ona

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 13, 2008 @ 5:49 PM

Faves: BB2/7 Dr. Will, BB5 Nakomis, BB8 Jen, BB1 Curtis (he was just nice), and BB3/7 Marcellus (he entertains me, ok?)

Least: BB2 Shannon, BB2/7 Booger, BB8 Dick, and and anything Janelle and Howie.

ETA: I forgot to add BB8 Amber to the Least category. I have a high tolerance for stupid, but there is a threshold, and she surpassed it.

Edited by Ona, Apr 13, 2008 @ 5:53 PM.

spaceshuttle

spaceshuttle

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 20, 2008 @ 5:18 PM

Love the hell out of:
BB9: Amanda, Parker, Sheila, Sharon, Neil
BB8: JEN (best reality TV star in existence), Jameka, Dustin, Jessica, Kail, Zach, Mike, Carol
BB6: Janie, Sarah, Rachel, Howie, Kaysar, Michael
BB5: Nakomis, Marvin, Karen, Big Will, Holly, Scott (during his final/ex-Jase's bitch days)
AllStars (BB1-4): Cassandra, Brittany, Monica, Danielle, Marcellas

Clearly needs to die in a fire:
BB9: James, Chelsia, Joshuah, Alex, Natalie
BB8: Evel, Eric
BB6: James, Ivette, Mag-Hag, Crappy
BB5: The Twins, Cowboy (though he was so damn cute in the face!), Jase
AllStars (BB1-4): Will and Boogie.

Edited by spaceshuttle, Apr 20, 2008 @ 5:23 PM.

SK03

SK03

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 20, 2008 @ 5:44 PM

Favorites*.

1. BB 6 Janelle.
2. BB 6 Kaysar.
3. BB 2 Dr. Will
4. BB 7 Janelle.
5. BB 6 Howie.
6. BB 10 Angie.
7. BB 1 Curtis.
8. BB 7 Dr. Will.
9. BB 4 Ranger Dave.
10. BB 5 Nakomis.

Honorable Mention. BB 1 Josh, Jamie, Brittany, Cassandra, Jordan. BB 2 Krista. BB 3 Lori, Kent, and Danielle. BB 4 NA. BB 5 Karen (I'm not sure why). BB 6 Sarah, Michael. BB 7 Kaysar, Howie, Nakomis. BB 8 Jen, Kail. BB 9 NA. BB 10 Brian, Steven, Dan (except as noted below), Memphis.

Least Favorites*.

1. BB 7 James
2. BB 7 Erika
3. BB 6 Cappy.
4. BB 6 Jennifer
5. BB 10 Keesha.

Dishonorable Mention. BB 1 Will Mega, Karen, (Beth or whatever her name is). BB 2 Justin, Shannon. BB 3 NA. BB 4 Alison, Jun, Ratbert. BB 5 Twins. BB 6 Maggie, Ivette. BB 7 Boogie, Marcellas. BB 8 ED, Jessica, Eric, Zach. BB 9 NA. BB 10 Ollie, Jerry (Dan when he played the religion card and replacement roulette).

* I'm not familiar enough with the BB 9 cast to add to either list.

Edited by SK03, Sep 20, 2008 @ 5:55 PM.

CassandraRedux

CassandraRedux

Fanatic

Posted Aug 9, 2009 @ 1:58 PM

Favs:

Season 1: Curtis and Cassandra
Season 2: Bunky, Monica and Will
Season 3: Amy, Jason and Danielle
Season 4: Jack
Season 5: Nakomis, Will and Marvin
Season 6: Janelle, Kaysar, Howie and Rachel
Season 7: Janelle, Kaysar and Will
Season 8: Eric, Jessica and Jameka
Season 9: James and Sharon
Season 10: Libra, Renny, Steven, Brian and Dan
Season 11: Jeff, Jordan, Kevin, Casey and Michele

Hate:

Season 1: no one, Will Mega was kind of a douche bag and Chicken George's shtick got old fast
Season 2: Boogie, Kent, Hardy, Shannon
Season 3: Chi-whora
Season 4: Alislut
Season 5: Twin Beasts and The Santa Monica Van Boys minus Marvin
Season 6: Nerd Herd
Season 7: Jameth, Boogie, Danielle, Chicken George
Season 8: Evel Dick, Daniele, Kail
Season 9: Jacob, Jen, Parker, Ryan, Mattie, Natalie, Amanda, Josh
Season 10: Jerry, Jessie, Manchelle, April, Ollie
Season 11: Jessie, Natalie, Ronnie, Russel

SK03

SK03

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 4, 2009 @ 6:25 AM

Favorites.

BB1. Curtis, Cassandra, Jamie, Josh, Brittany, Eddie, and Jordan.
BB2. Dr. Will. Honorable Mention - Monica, Krista, and maybe Kent.
BB3. No one in particular. Honorable mention - Danielle, Lori (Who's the first person...), and Chiara. Chiara always makes me think of SNL.
BB4. Ranger Dave. Honorable Mention - Jack.
BB5. Nakomis. Honorable Mention - Karen, mostly for her funny BB artwork, Lori (she was cute), and Marvin.
BB6. Kaysar, Janelle, Howie, and Sarah.
BB7. Janelle and Dr. Will. Honorable Mention - Kaysar comes in a distant, distant third.
BB8. No one in particular. Honorable Mention - Kail, Jen, and Daniele. Yes, that Daniele.
BB9. No one in particular. Honorable Mention - Maybe, Sharon? She seemed the least offensive.
BB10. Angie and Steven. Honorable mention - Brian. It's a tough season when your favorites go 3-2-1.
(BB11. Michele. She's a flawed player, but I'm hoping she can pull off a win*. Honorable Mention - Russell. (I may revisit Jordan and Jeff after the season.) * not looking good.)
eta. BB11rev. No one in particular. Honorable Mention - Russell, Michele, and Jordan. I waited for Michele to show her intelligence, but for whatever reason she didn't meet my expectations. IF Jordan wins, then Dr. Will, Boogie, Danielle, Janelle, ED, and Dan may have to renounce their BB membership over this fluke.

Least Favorites.

BB1. Karen, Mega and that substitute they tried to bribe in. On the bubble - Chicken George.
BB2. Justin and Shannon
BB3. No one in particular. On the bubble, Amy.
BB4. Jun and Allison.
BB5. No one in particular. On the bubble, the twins. (That was a weird twist to pull off after the reveal. Also, Holly's voice almost made this list.)
BB6. Ivette, Jen-Jen, Crappy, James, and Maggie. (Surprisingly, Nerd Herders Beau and April don't make this list.)
BB7. Jameth and Scrubika. Boogie's a distant third and Marcellas.
BB8. ED. On the bubble, Jessica, Eric, and OgreZach.
BB9. Maybe the entire cast, except for one or two. (The only season I entirely skipped the live feeds.)
BB10. Keesha. On the bubble, Ollie, April, Libra, Jerry and Dan. Dan is mostly on the list for that stupid Russian Roulette game and the Father Dan angle.
(BB11. Natalie, Ronnie*, Chima* and Kevin. On the bubble, Jessie and Lydia. I may have to reshuffle this list after the season is over. * based on first impressions and a few Flashback sequences.)
eta. BB11rev. Natalie, Ronnie*, and Chima*. On the bubble - Jessie. I think Kevin deserves to win BB11, but I think he'll lose. Natalie unfortunately might be on a short list for All-Stars2.

Edited by SK03, Sep 15, 2009 @ 7:14 AM.

BK1978

BK1978

Fanatic

Posted Sep 16, 2009 @ 1:36 AM

Favorites:
BB1: I did not see season one
BB2: I saw most of season 2 so: Monica, Will, and Kent.
BB3: Danielle, Roddy, Jason, Amy, and Marcell-ass
BB4: Jack and Jun
BB5: Karen, Nakomis, and Marvin
BB6: Janelle, Kaysar, and James
BB7: Seeing this was an All-Star season just look at who I have listed above.
BB8: Jen and Zach
BB9: Team Christ and Sharon
BB10: Dan, Memphis, Keesha, Brian, Angie (perhaps the best looking woman to play the game), and Renny
BB11: Jordan, Michelle, Jeff, and Casey

Least Favorites:
BB1: --
BB2: Hardy, Mike,Justin, and Shannon
BB3: Josh and sometimes Marcell-ass (yes he is both my favorite and least favorite at the same time)
BB4: Alison, Jee, Mantroll, and Justin
BB5: Scott, Jase, Cowboy, Holly and the Jesus Twins
BB6: Nerd Herd
BB7: Once again if they are above then they belong on this list with the addition of Erika
BB8: Richard, Danielle, Eric, Kail and Amber
BB9: Jacob, Jen, Mattie, Josh, James, and Chelsia (These two are up their with Dick and Natalie from BB11 as the biggest pieces of shit to ever play the game.)
BB10: This is pretty much the other half of the cast: April, Michelle, Jerry, Ollie, Libra, and Jessie
BB11: Jessie, Natalie, Ronnie, and Chima