The Corrupt A Wish Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

66 replies to this topic

Spazzo47

Spazzo47

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2006 @ 12:06 AM

Granted, but she would have been romatically linked to Dixon and neither him, Marshall or Carrie would have gotten a second more airtime than they actually got.

I wish we would have gotten a scene with all three Derevko sisters.

valeriel

valeriel

Stalker

Posted Jul 2, 2006 @ 12:11 PM

Granted! Unfortunately, it would have been with all three of them sitting on Death Row. They would be trading stories, trying to best each other with "I'm the baaaadest ass!" stories.

I wish Charlie had shown up in season 5.

Quistie

Quistie

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 3, 2006 @ 6:12 PM

Granted! But then we find out he hooks up with CIA director Chase, breaking Dixon's heart and causing Dixon to go postal on Charlie.

I wish Weiss had been invited to Nadia's funeral.

statwench47

statwench47

Fanatic

Posted Jul 4, 2006 @ 12:37 AM

Granted! But he would have arrived with his wife, who he met in D.C. and Sydney would have beaten them both up.

I wish Rachel had given birth to the son of Julian Sark-Lazarey-Romanov.

nishajones

nishajones

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 4, 2006 @ 6:47 AM

Granted! But I think we all know that Junior would turn out to be Rambaldi.

I wish Katya had made a S5 appearance.

Spazzo47

Spazzo47

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2006 @ 3:50 AM

Granted, but then when she made a move on Jack , Irina would have found her and killed her instantly.

I wish Jack would have planted the charges on the opening of the cave and caused the crypt to still be underground and unfindable without killing himself.

wilderness

wilderness

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 6, 2006 @ 12:14 PM

Granted! But then when he went into hiding in order to heal from his wounds, he got lost in BhutaNepalKhatmadu and we never heard from him again since no one could find him in the NONEXISTANT COUNTRY.

I wish that Nadia hadn't shown up in S5 as Sloane's weakly contrived pseudo-conscience.

Edited by wilderness, Jul 6, 2006 @ 12:15 PM.