Speculation Without Spoilers

• Please log in to reply

425 replies to this topic

SK03

SK03

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2013 @ 4:54 PM

True.  I didn't see the comment in that particular instance, but Helen seems to have overlooked Aayrn's questionable racial biased behavior in the house, while Ellisa seemed sensitive.  Helen and Aaryn seemed to have an ongoing framework of an alliance for several weeks.  It was something like, "To get further in the game, why don't we work together? You take out my friends, and I'll take out yours".

To me "Go cook some rice" about equalvant to the common fan response to Helen's ongoing blattering, "STFU Helen".  At least it's not overtly profane.

Helen would have been better served to stand by Candice and Howard and denounce Aaryn and play a clean though losing game, though that doesn't seem to be in her character makeup.  Helen showed several flaws that came out under pressure.  In a way Helen was a Maggie and the Friendsheep.  For one week I loved Jessie.

Everything BB is proportional.  I'm more annoyed that Ivette proportedly called Kaysar a sand n****r, and yet she got called back for a one day paycheck on All-Stars.

Edited by SK03, Sep 7, 2013 @ 4:59 PM.

SK03

SK03

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 10, 2013 @ 12:59 AM

Maybe it's time for the F2 curse to end.  I'm coming around to a GinaMarie win just to see Julie Chen's questions.  If she gives GM softball leading questions, I would like to see Aayrn's face in a split screen fuming at the unequal treatment.

On a (poor to) mediocre season I've come to the point of wanting to be entertained by chaos and absurdity at the finale.

Merrythought

Merrythought

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 12, 2013 @ 3:03 PM

I want to speculate about the finale. The finale will probably be the only time the entire cast is together. It would be the perfect opportunity for Julie Chen to show to the HGs some clips of some of the racist comments. They knew they were on live feeds 24/7, and they can have the chance to respond to a brief view of what they will see in a larger picture when they go home. 

If she does not take the opportunity, the viewers will possibly never get a chance to see their reaction to what was such a large part of this season's BB. 

I wanted to speculate a little about the content of the finale and I think CBS will not even touch on the subject of racism during BB15. 

SK03

SK03

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 13, 2013 @ 12:28 AM

I fear that Aayrn and maybe Amanda may vote against GM (if she makes it) just to try and get in the good graces of the BB fans.

If Grodner leaves, will Julie (pure speculation) leave also?  Is Dr. Will's return an audition for a hosting gig?  He would be a logical pick to be on a shortlist of replacements.

peachmangosteen

peachmangosteen

Stalker

Posted Sep 18, 2013 @ 10:14 AM

I'm going to do the totally pointless task of predicating how people will vote tonight. I gotta say, this season is kinda hard to predict for me. Usually I feel pretty certain about a lot of votes, but I am not sure of many at all this season.

Andy vs. Spencer (probably the likeliest F2)

Candice: Andy

Jessie: Andy

Helen: Andy

Aaryn: Andy

Amanda: Andy

Elissa: Andy

Judd: Andy

McCrae: Andy

GM: I have no idea

So, sadly, Andy would probably win with every vote and then I'd cry.

GM vs. Spencer (likely F2, my choice, and quite unpredictable)

Candice: Spencer (but would probably prefer death over voting for either)

Jessie: GM

Helen: GM

Aaryn: GM

Amanda: Spencer

Elissa: GM

Judd: GM

McCrae: Spencer

Andy: Spencer

I think GM would win, but it might be close. Or GM might get all the votes.

GM vs. Andy

Candice: Andy

Jessie: Andy?

Helen: Andy

Aaryn: Could go either way

Amanda: Andy

Elissa: GM

Judd: GM

McCrae: Andy

Spencer: Andy

I think Andy would win, but maybe Helen is actually the only one who respects his game play (which is what I'm hoping) and/or maybe Amanda will try to push it and everyone will vote GM just to spite her.

While doing this I began to realize I basically have no idea how anyone will vote. It's going to depend on whether the editing of the JH footage that made it seem like Andy was well liked/respected is accurate or not and I could see it going either way. 

Although I feel fairly certain Andy and GM will both beat Spencer, though I'm starting to think GM possibly would lose to him.

Edited by peachmangosteen, Sep 18, 2013 @ 10:16 AM.

SK03

SK03

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 18, 2013 @ 2:04 PM

Andy should win, though the Rat game strategy isn't one I like to follow. 

Spenser as a fan has played to survive, but ultimately second place.  Quite knowledgeable about useless information.  I think he will strongly consider giving GM some of his prize money after the fact.

GM will not be peppered with controversial questions on the finale.  I think BB will protect her until a few sessions with Dr. Zachary (or others).  Tough no nonsense exterior, but deep inner issues.

From the non-jury, David will be mostly ignored to minimize Aaryn.  Howard will say a few words about Candice (and racial issues).  The others about their showmances.

Looking forward to Dr. Will, but it might be a let down.

From the jury.  Jessie gets a simple set up question about the atmosphere in the jury house.  Aaryn will squirm and come back with better rehearsed apologies - she has to salvage her reputation. Amanda will make up with Elissa.  McCrae will say"i dunno" about his future with Amanda at least twice.  Helen and Elisse will say BB is much harder to play than they realized from home/Rachel and they want to see their kids.  Judd will mumble something, but come in with one good (practiced) line.  GM (if she's third)  in half shock will give a pageant answer.  Candice could go either way depending on Aaryn's behavior at the jury house (or production prodding - clip segment ready to roll.)

Andy cries with joy.

What will not happen.  Julie Chen will make a statement that in an effort to combat racism she will reverse her surgeries.  She's now a respected journalist, host, wife, and (as far as I know) mother.  That will show the "Man".  (To be honest.  That Aaryn eviction segment annoyed the hell out of me.)

I haven't watched a post game (Superpass) interview in years, but I would like to see a good season wrap up show with in-depth interviews, especially if the finale is mostly fluff as I expect. 

eta.  It's strange that the luckiest BB players can be those who don't even make it to jury.  Though some could be unremarkable, others have plenty of time to re-image themselves for the finale.

Edited by TWoP Howard, Sep 18, 2013 @ 8:31 PM.
Either use "hell" or don't, but don't hide it behind asterisks