My Motivation Is This...

• Please log in to reply

38967 replies to this topic

abgrubb

abgrubb

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 3, 2007 @ 11:06 PM

Ha! I knew it! Powderpuff! See the girls in the little shorts and jerseys? And the junior team. Because juniors play the seniors in the powderpuff game. (Not that you couldn't tell just by the butchered cheer uniforms they're wearing, and the presence of dew rags, but still. La la laaa).

SoniaPL

SoniaPL

Fanatic

Posted Jun 3, 2007 @ 11:20 PM

Also, SoniaPL? Is that Don McKellar? What is this show called Slings and Arrows? Show me more, please.

Yes that is Don McKellar. Slings and Arrows is an absolutely amazing hilarious brilliant show set backstage at a fictional Canadian theater festival. I strongly recommend it to you since you seem to be a Don McKellar fan because his character in it is consistently one of the funniest I've ever seen anywhere. It also stars Paul Gross and Mark McKinney. The first two seasons are out on DVD and the third and final season comes out next month.

Forsquilis

Forsquilis

Fanatic

Posted Jun 3, 2007 @ 11:38 PM

It is now at the top of my Netflix queue. Ahead of the things I've added to assuage my Zachary Quinto cravings, even.

I miss living in Bowling Green, where I could watch Canadian TV. You know what this thread needs? Some Twitch City. And I've loaned my DVDs to someone. Curses!

Edited by Forsquilis, Jun 3, 2007 @ 11:40 PM.

Ankai

Ankai

Stalker

Posted Jun 3, 2007 @ 11:39 PM

Ankai? You are one sick mamajama. I'm still laughing at the "uncle" motivators (with the added side effect of no longer feeling so guilty about the Sylinder motivators I've inflicted on this thread).

Believe me, I'm no shipper for anyone with anyone for any reason. I'm just saying that if he is meant to be her uncle, then that is how it was meant to be and there is little getting around that.

Forsquilis

Forsquilis

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 12:03 AM

Oops. I was attempting to compliment you, Ankai (but I'm jetlagged and giddy at being able to get online after several days without it, so I'm probably making no sense). I am occasionally squicked out by the fact that the characters on this show who are allegedly related seem to have the best sexual chemistry, so it's nice to have the squick factor relieved by a good laugh.

Topic? I...got...nothing to post tonight, even though I'm chattering away. Please see aforementioned giddiness.

Ankai

Ankai

Stalker

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 12:11 AM

No need to worry about it. Just remember:

Posted Image

devanrune

devanrune

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 1:11 AM

Spoilers for Dr. Who "Family of Blood"
DAMN YOU!!

Damn Concerned face...now I have to see that in my sleep...

I'm pirating the neighbor's wifi because my grandmother doesn't have sufficient technology and my paltry two bars was instrumental in the fact it took me three hours to download that far...and then I miss the damn end.

SugarcultAddict

SugarcultAddict

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 1:37 AM

Posted Image
And I mean it Danica please remove your manly hand from the pretty!

Posted Image
Dan and Tony :D Seeing them Hug always brings me joy.

Edited by SugarcultAddict, Jun 4, 2007 @ 1:49 AM.

GDex86

GDex86

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 1:50 AM

Some Ninja Warrior Love

Posted Image

SugarcultAddict

SugarcultAddict

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 1:57 AM

Makoto!! :D I was so happy when I saw that he finally conquered all 4 stages

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 1:58 AM

GDex86...where did you get that pic? And what's Nagano-san hawking?

D291173

D291173

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 2:05 AM

Now that's harsh. All I remember about Mel was running around screaming in a succession of ridiculous outfits.

As opposed to Lana running around being stalked in a series of ridiculous outfits?

Yeah, I didn't say it was inaccurate, just harsh.

Polyglot

Polyglot

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 2:10 AM

Doing my part to ensure fairness and equality in this thread; posting pretty ladies (whom I'd gladly go gay for...)

Having seen the latest Doctor Who ep, I think I (and the Doctor...) need a little comforting. I suggest this:
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

FrightenedAuk

FrightenedAuk

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 2:28 AM

Whoa. polyglot, what is that LL picture from?

Polyglot

Polyglot

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 2:46 AM

what is that LL picture from?

I have no idea what the pic of the lovely miss Lawless is from, but I found it, along with pics of many other drool-worthy chicks, here...

Edited by Polyglot, Jun 4, 2007 @ 2:47 AM.

CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 6:43 AM

Done quickly when I should be getting ready for my driving test. *shifty eyes*

Good luck with the driving test spacemonkey, and thanks for the motivator, as if Cherryvamp's wasn't enough to scar me for life, now we actually have the real thing!

spacemonkey69

spacemonkey69

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 6:46 AM

Well, I didn't pass this time round, but here's hoping for next time! *crosses fingers in an attempt to fight her fail*

And you're welcome!

Sister Spooky

Sister Spooky

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 7:55 AM

Not motivators (I'm not that talented), but here are two pictures that say/show that Jensen was a Bell Guard which is basically a cheerleader.

Cygnia

Cygnia

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 9:36 AM

Devanrune, you have my sympathy, believe me!

acatmaylook

acatmaylook

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 10:19 AM

Well, I didn't pass this time round, but here's hoping for next time! *crosses fingers in an attempt to fight her fail*

spacemonkey69, just think WWMD (What Would Metallicar Do?).

Sister Spooky, very funny that the caption on your second picture says "Jensen Ackles helps motivate the crowd"...

Edited by acatmaylook, Jun 4, 2007 @ 10:25 AM.

CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 10:44 AM

it actually says "motivate the crow" lord knows how no-one has picked up that typo before.

Poor Jensen, all full of school spirit, bet he never thought a few years down the line us crazy fangirl types would be spreading these pics all over the net.

acatmaylook

acatmaylook

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 12:57 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

asweet7492

asweet7492

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 2:08 PM

Nothing to see here, these are not the droids you're looking for...

edited because I got my shit together, finally, and posted the right damn poster.

Because I've been watching a lot of Angel lately, and all for Christian Kane.
Posted Image

Edited by asweet7492, Jun 4, 2007 @ 2:32 PM.

arizonamyrie

arizonamyrie

Stalker

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 2:29 PM

Scottish accents you say? You all realize there's a certain Scot we love not using his in his main project...

Gates

Gates

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 2:33 PM

Posted Image

'Bout time the boys (and girls who like-a da girls) get some love on this thread. My apologies, but sifting through 1000 fanwank pics of Supernatural has only steeled my resolve to never actually watch the show.

Niquey13

Niquey13

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 2:41 PM

My apologies, but sifting through 1000 fanwank pics of Supernatural has only steeled my resolve to never actually watch the show.

But... but... but.... it has a cool car and rock music and guns! What's not to love?

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 2:52 PM

Posted Image

Boqueisha

Boqueisha

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 2:53 PM

But... but... but.... it has a cool car and rock music and guns! What's not to love?

That is exactly my pitch for the show. I can't believe more people haven't caved in.

Gates

Gates

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 3:02 PM

Deal, TriniGirl, Deal.

Edited by Gates, Jun 4, 2007 @ 3:02 PM.

abgrubb

abgrubb

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 3:10 PM

Hurrumph. Why must we harsh the Supernatural? Just for that:

Posted Image