The Grey's Anatomy Corrupt A Wish Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

319 replies to this topic

theneutralfork

theneutralfork

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 24, 2007 @ 3:49 AM

Granted!

But then Shonda, who evidently struggles with the same issue, has an emotional breakdown. She doesn't know how to do this! How to write vaguely realistic and/or sane characters! Especially since Meredith = her. So she quits Grey's and takes it with her so no decent writers can even fix it. And we are left wondering pretty much what we were wondering in the premiere...Mer/Der, will they won't they? And we never find out. (Not that I think we ever will)

I wish Alex and Meredith would figure out THEY are each others' true loves.

lehdownthebeat3

lehdownthebeat3

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 23, 2007 @ 11:06 PM

Granted! But then Lexie and Ava go batshit crazy and run around making peoples' arteries explode. Lexie lets go of Alex after 3 months of moping and crying and Derek lets go of Meredith and we are subject to a Lexie/Derek/Rose love triangle. Oh, and maybe Ava can join too.

I wish no one at Grey's had sex for 2 months, and were happy about it.

BNScrubNurse

BNScrubNurse

Fanatic

Posted Nov 24, 2007 @ 1:27 PM

Granted! But after two months they all decide to have sex with each other in the most gratuitous sex scene ever filmed on television. This Seattle Grace orgy results in some of the 'greatest pairings' of all time include George/Alex, Izzie/Cristina, Bailey/Boki Asian scrub nurse and more. Grey's Anatomy is then bought out by the Spice! channel and completely loses all substance. Oh wait.

I wish that we could still have the original cast from season one and nobody else.

ChrisWyle

ChrisWyle

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 18, 2008 @ 1:26 PM

Granted! But you don't have extras or guest stars either so the writers have everyone start operating on everyone else in the main cast and it's not believable that all of them live through their ordeals so they all eventually die.

I wish Addison would come back to Seattle Grace Hospital, not have anyone see her, spike everyone's coffee and then take another job entirely. In Massachusetts.

garnet207

garnet207

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 18, 2008 @ 5:56 PM

Granted. Unfortunely, the libido enhancer that Addison spikes everyone's coffee with causes even more inappropriate/icky sex scenes than we've already sat through.

I wish Derek would develop a sudden, rapidly progressing case of hair loss and wind up completely bald.

BNScrubNurse

BNScrubNurse

Fanatic

Posted Feb 18, 2008 @ 9:55 PM

Granted! But Meredith then decides she loves bald men and falls into a rapid on again off again relationship once more.

I wish I could have a spin-off with only Burke/Cristina, Addison/Mark, Nazi Bailey and Alex.

not a robot

not a robot

Fanatic

Posted Feb 19, 2008 @ 4:20 PM

Granted! Since they're the only characters on the show, no secondary characters or, you know, patients, the only plotlines involve increasingly contrived love hexagons and blatant character assassination. Everyone runs away screaming.

I wish for no more romance (or whining about lack thereof) for the rest of the season.

ShadowedAngel

ShadowedAngel

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 16, 2008 @ 9:32 PM

Granted! But now all of the characters fill their free time by staring into space, eventually leading to a complete nervous breakdown for the whole hospital, causing its closure. All the nurses and doctors take up fry-cook jobs at various fast food establishments, and Grey's is over.

I wish that Derek could have been a little more self-aware in the finale, beyond saying that he's failed Meredith "over and over again."

BNScrubNurse

BNScrubNurse

Fanatic

Posted Jun 20, 2008 @ 1:56 PM

Wish granted! But then Derek would realize what an asshole he really is, leave Meredith, fly to Los Angeles and apologize to Addison for failing her and beg for a second chance to make things right.

I wish Mark could have a storyline that doesn't revolve around sex, nurses or Derek.

BrightSide

BrightSide

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 29, 2008 @ 12:19 AM

Granted! But then, after you fall in love with the new storyline, it becomes a contrived and evil plot line that ruins the character, and Eric Dane leaves the show to find a job where they properly showcase his hot, sexy talent.

I wish that I could have faith that the writing will continue to get better in season five, as it did post-strike.

westendgirl29

westendgirl29

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 19, 2008 @ 10:24 AM

Granted! But your faith in the writers causes you to stop going to church/temple/whatever-you-used-to-do-before-Grey's, and you start believing (as the writers have written it) that Izzie is the Patron Saint of Residents, George is the Second Coming, and everyone else on the show is damned to eternal hellfire for having premarital sex/abortions/infidelity/etc. You decide to start your own church by transcribing critical dialogue and speeches of George and Izzie entitled The Bhagavad Gizzie. You advertise on the internet and put up flyers around your town, complete with your photoshopped images of the pair with angelic halos above their heads. However, because you have chosen to ignore the sins of Gizzie as the writers have instructed, no one comes to your church to listen to your sermon which so artfully combined images of Bambi, medical texts about LVADs, and homemade muffins. You become so distraught that you self-immolate on top of a pile of Bhagavad Gizzies, and no one notices.

I wish that 40 minutes of each episode consisted only of Sandra Oh, Brooke Smith, Eric Dane and Sara Ramirez - and that 2 minutes each week were "dedicated" to Meredith and Derek.

BNScrubNurse

BNScrubNurse

Fanatic

Posted Aug 19, 2008 @ 9:50 PM

Granted! But Shonda quickly takes note of the overwhelming absence of Izzie and her laments on the screen and decides that Cristina will fall in love with a patient, cut his LVAD wires and then sleep with Hahn, but only after Hahn and Callie hitch the first plane to California to get married on a complete whim. Mark will continue to sleep with nurses and wonder why everybody hates him and calls him a manwhore. In the the first of MerDer's two minutes they will break up (at the beginning of the episode) and the second of the two minutes will result in gratuitous, overdone, poorly written sex and mockery.

I wish that Katherine Heigl would leave and that Isaiah Washington would come back.

jppuertorico85

jppuertorico85

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 28, 2008 @ 11:59 PM

Granted! But then Denny would be forced to find another love partner to have sexy time with from beyond the grave, so he will push himself on Meredith. And because of Meredith's own issues with death and her mother she quickly reverts back to pouty Meredith who wanted to kill herself in Puget Sound. Also, With Isaiah Washington back, T.R. Knight will leave due to increased hostility. Oh wait, his character is virtually non-existent on the show now anyway, so no matter!

I wish that McVet would show up unexpectedly and sweep Meredith off of her paws, er I mean feet.

Seyi

Seyi

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 27, 2009 @ 12:12 AM

Granted! But then she'll get bitten by a rabid McDog in his office and almost die. Derek will forget his self-righteous non-executing speeches and kill McVet, then in an ironic twist of fate, be in the same shoes as Creepy Serial Killer. Meredith will recover and turn to McPigMurderer for comfort, severing her and Cristina's friendship forever and connecting yet another link in the Maze of Whoredoms at Seattle Grace.

I'd wish they'd scrap the Callie-is-a-lesbian storyline, since they f*cked it up so badly.

iateyourguns

iateyourguns

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 27, 2009 @ 12:33 PM

Granted! But then she would have probably spent her time non-existing like former husband George, just to make room for more compelling storylines like Dizzie *shoots self*. When she were finally tired of doing nothing and the actress wanted to leave the show, she would have disappeared into a black hole like former lover Hahn without any explanation or logic. The best/worst possible outcome of all of this could have been her going to LA to work with Addie in her horrible show.

I wish we could substitute Seattle Grace's resident ghost Denny for the cool and murderous ghost of Creepy Serial Killer Guy instead.

neptune42

neptune42

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2009 @ 4:02 PM

Granted! But Creepy Serial Killer Guy starts haunting Meredith, who starts talking to him and causing mass confusion. Derek leaves her and takes up with Izzie, and eventually Meredith gets fired when she tries to stop Creepy Serial Killer Guy when she thinks he's going to kill Bailey. The new heroine of "Grey's Anatomy" becomes Lexie Grey.

I wish Alex would get a sane and emotionally stable girlfriend who brings out his best qualities.

deaja

deaja

Stalker

Posted Feb 6, 2009 @ 2:45 PM

Granted! Unfortunately, that woman is Bailey who leaves her husband for him, ends up losing custody of Tuck, and leads to her lamenting that women truly cannot have it all.

I wish Lexie were pregnant with Mark's baby.

DeliriumGirl

DeliriumGirl

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 28, 2010 @ 10:46 AM

Granted! But then a patient's husband goes mad at losing her, blames the doctors and goes on a vengeful killing spree in the hospital as he roames the hospital freely. Mark is shot and it looks bad. Right then they bring in Alex, who is also shot and Lexie needs to operate on him... All the stress makes her miscarry...

(Oh, wait!)

I wish Meredith and Derek realized they need to move out of Seattle to find some peace and quiet in a place where Shonda can't reach them.

CardioQueen

CardioQueen

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 28, 2010 @ 1:24 PM

Granted! But they move to New York City where Derek becomes work obsessed and Meredith sleeps with their best friend. Derek then runs off to Seattle after finding them together in order to start a new life and to forget his marital woes.

I wish Owen would fall off the face of the earth, never to be seen or heard from again.

TudorQueen

TudorQueen

Stalker

Posted May 13, 2011 @ 9:58 AM

But as he's falling, he grabs Cristina and won't let go and she falls with him, also never to be seen again.

I wish Mark and Lexie would finally get the timing right and get together for real.